All Comments on 'Asian MILF Explores Swinging Ch. 04'

by myasianwife69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Pace

I really enjoy your writing it seems very genuine not over the top like some stuff here.

keep em coming i cant wait to read the rest of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what kind of advertising of a childish

behaviour is this story, or life, who knows? the only thing I can see is, 2 so called adults, who even claim to have kids, with no responsibility at all. do again the kids have to carry the burden adults should carry. yes you wrote always where condoms but you know there is not only aids, no hepatitis is a lot easier to get you ever thought of that? well you can explain later to your kids why a) your both dying or b) why they call her mother a whore in school with so many nice pictures in the web, or do you think kids don't know how to use computers? It really sucks all these super comments and writers who write like this and are only little kids in grown up bodies, who for a couple of minutes fun, spoil the whole life of others just because it's fashion to be bi or a swinger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks for Sharing!

Enjoying the series and have now bookmarked it. Having "been there, done that" myself it's fun to read your first experiences and thought processes.

goldbug30goldbug30almost 15 years ago
good

Ignore the negative comments. If they don't like the "swinging" nature then they should not read it. I, for one, am following your pic post as well as your unfolding story. Good luck guys! Maybe one day I will have a similar story to relate about my wife and I.. Meanwhile I can but read and dream..

grdasgrdasalmost 15 years ago
Descriptive and emotional

I really enjoyed it, and would echo the suggestion to ignore the negative comments. You really conveyed the feelings of the experience extremely well, both the physical and the mental ones. I really get a sense of the strange, exotic, and yet disarmingly normal atmosphere of the club as it oozed sexuality. I thought the thrill of public touching was particularly well communicated, and I'd love to see how you continue to react in similar situations detailed in later chapters.

As for things that could be improved, there were a few instances of word choice that seemed shaky. When discussing the grinding couple on the dancefloor, "erotic seduction" didn't really seem appropriate (I'd lean more towards "display," as they both seem pretty much agreed that they'll be having sex), and erotic is redundant when seduction is involved, at least in this case. Also, early on when Rob mentions that the dress "hugs you in all the right places," it seemed like a bit of a cliche that wouldn't actually be spoken out loud. Of course, this might just be my own predjudices playing on it, but it did jolt me out of being engrossed in the story for just a moment.

Still, I enjoyed it a great deal. While not filled with a ton of sex, the situations were so sexually charged that the end result is an incredibly erotic piece. This is excellent work, especially if you haven't written very much in this vein before.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
Am enjoying how this all unfolds

I wish we could find a swingers group like this in Beijing, China. In fact I wouldn't be surprise if there are, but my Asian wife who is in her 50's seems to have lost all interest in any sexual excitement (we both had active threads on amateur pics from 2002-2006 or so and we had such fun back then!). I love how the story unfolds, the pacing and the emotions that come up. I like Robert, would truly love to see another man fuck my wife as I think she deserves the experience and excitement and I have never had a jealous bone in my body, and participating with another consenting couple sounds both exciting and safe. Thank you both S & R for the lovely pics and wonderful story.

ZottedZottedalmost 15 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm really enjoying the journey so far. Your husband and I seem to be quite similar in our attitudes and taste. :D

vinkbvinkbalmost 15 years ago
A rare level of trust and comfort :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. You and your husband share a very special bond and it is evident in your story.

And as to the person who commented that you are children in adults bodies, I wonder if they realize how judgmental they sound and whether they're in any more of a moral position to point fingers. Though they may think they're fairly high and mighty for passing judgment, I am willing to bet that your kids feel nothing but loved and that you two have a happy and fulfilling relationship - likely something your critic lacks in his or her life.

The title says "Explores Swinging" - the more interesting question is, if you dislike it so much, why read it in the first place? So you can pretend you're better than everyone else by being so self-righteous?

If you're not perfect, who are you to throw stones? And if you are going to pass judgment, at least have enough balls not to post as "Anonymous".

JuLeeJuLeealmost 15 years ago
Fascinating story

OMG!!!! what a fantastic story. I cannot describe the physical effect it had on me as I was absolutely drenched but happy. Best, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Confused in Seattle

Hi, my wife and I have been Lit fans for several years, but your and several other authors (macduke and julee)leave us with questions. We have read all your threads and ampics have have to congratulate Sue on her to say the least spectacular body.

We are a more or less open couple and my wife (also Sue) is bisexual which I personally think is great as I have shared with her in many of her "trysts" (lucky me?).

Now to the questions, in your links to macduke and julee and also in your threads there is much talk about julee and her above average love of sex, her physical attributes as described by macduke and her desire to fuck in public or private whenever she has a chance, is this fact or fiction?

Also there is apparently a very strong relationship between Sue and Julee, at least internet wise. Has this relationship ever really been consumated? Or, in easier terms have they ever fucked each other. If so it must have been a world shaking event as these two fabulous women between each others would be a scene to behold.

And lastly what is the story with the husbands, do they plan to participate? Please answer and be as descriptive as possible. We love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
in response to confused in Seattle

Hello CIS...

First thank you for taking the time to read our story and to leave a message. Julee posted a message on our thread about a wonderful message to chap 4 and suggested that I read and respond.

The answer to your question is no we have not met in real. It has been chatting online only. Sometimes a magically connection can arise over the internet though rare it is.. it helps though that there are simlarities between us.. I thank Julee for patiently waiting for me to open my mind to the idea of making love to another woman... I have yet to do this and to be honest I am not sure if I will ever have an opportunity.. please understand that even though I might sound open-minded to the alternative lifestyle of swinging and openly expressing myself in the threads, in real life one can never be safe about selectivity of partner(s).. and there is the priority requirements of life's duties which my husband and I take very seriously...

Thank you for your compliments and hope you and your wife visit our threads and share your experiences and desires... I'm sure the readers will find them beneficial..

Take care in Seattle :)

Sue

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
sould be titled in "how to"

you don't understand that literotica is read by guys that want to read abut sex, not just foreplay. You write well but this needs another chapter or three with some real honest to goodness sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This Story just gets better and better

MANY thanks for sharing such a beautiful story. if story it is . In it you hint of them having children, if I had anything to do with her, her pussy would be filled with my spunk daily, knocking her up again and again, one thing you never mention is the smell of her pussy, if she was married to me, her pussy would be licked daily making her pussy lips swell and moisten and rubbing it over my face with the fantastic smell of cunt , there's one thing I do adore is the smell and odor of my wife , from her beautiful tits, down over her belly down over her back side then between her thighs as her beautiful little pussy is presented, then I suck and lick her as her little pussy grows and grows getting wetter all the time this goes on by this time I present my cock to her, I have rather large cock which enters slowly as I stretch her until I'm fully up her, my wife this while moans as she really gets into it wanting more cock and pleads for all my spunk, until I pump it all into her, we go at it like sex starved rabbits

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

RealDoc makes a good point and I have to agree with him. These first three chapters have provided to great build up. Hopefully there are more to come and hopefully there will be more sex with other people included.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

i wonder why the authors stopped after this chapter and never followed through ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous