Asian MILF Fulfills My Fuck Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got closer I knew there was no way I would be able to hold out much longer. I told her, "I'm gonna cum soon, are you ready to take it?" She opened her eyes wide and looked at me and said loudly, "PLEASE I want it in my mouth! Let me get on my hands and knees and suck you off and swallow your load. PLEASE!!" Well....who was I to refuse a pretty girl's request? Especially after she had worked so hard for her reward? I got up and she practically jumped up on all fours, leaning forward and taking my cock in her mouth. She put one hand on my ass and the other under my balls which she began to stroke with her fingertips. She started really going to town on my cock, sucking it even deeper and bouncing her head up and down in a furious attempt to make me cum. I could feel the tingling in my balls and knew it was about time to hose this sexy Asian MILF down. "Yes! Yes!! YES!!! Here it cums, baby! Are you ready to drink this hot white cum?" She said "Mhmmh" as she continued to suck me off enthusiastically. I felt my nuts tighten in her hand as she stroked then, preparing to blast her with their contents. As I reached the point of no return I could feel the cum travel up my shaft, and my penis flexed in orgasm as the first spurt of cum exploded out of the head, straight into her sexy little mouth. "AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" I cried out as the second spurt blasted its way out and splashed against the back of her throat, bathing her tonsils in sticky white cream. Her eyes opened real wide and she looked at me in disbelief as spurt after spurt of hot cum continued to shoot out into her sweet mouth as she continued to suck and lick my cock for all she was worth. She tried to swallow it all but since she made me cum so fucking hard there was too much, and it began to leak out the corners of her mouth. I saw her body convulse as she experienced yet another orgasm from having my big white cock filling her mouth with cum. I said, "You like that, don't you? Look how hard you're making me cum! You're so sexy, suck out every last drop just like you wanted baby! YEAH, that's it!!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to slow her sucking. She held me in her mouth and continued gently sliding her lips up and down the shaft, prolonging my enjoyment. After a few more contractions I was finally spent, and she grabbed my cock with her hand and pulled it out of her mouth. She licked every inch of it clean, going back and licking up the last dribbles as they oozed out of the head.

We both collapsed back onto the bed, wrapping our arms around each other as we drifted off to sleep for about an hour. The next thing I remember I wake up and she's sucking my cock, which she had managed to make hard again. She got on top of me and slid down my length, burying it inside her. She leaned forward and started bouncing slowly up and down. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her, then leaned down and took one of her perky tits in my mouth and started sucking. As I switched between them going back and forth, she began to cum all over my cock again. She hopped off and got on all fours next to me, looking at me with lust and saying, "Please fuck me from behind." I was only too happy to oblige. I got up and slid into her in one stroke, bottoming out as my nuts slapped against her wet labia. I grabbed her hips and started pushing into her slow and steady, the urgency from earlier gone as we settled into a nice slow fuck. I gave her the full length in and out each time, pulling almost completely out only to stuff it back in all the way to the hilt. She began to cum again, and her pussy tightened around my cock like a glove, pulsing and gripping my dick. That was all it took for me and cum shot out from my cock, flooding her soaked pussy with my second massive load of cream.

As I pulled out she turned around and stuck my cock in her mouth for a repeat of earlier, gently licking and sucking me clean once again. Then we both collapsed on the bed again, thoroughly exhausted and satisfied for the time being. She looks at me and says, "You KNOW this can't be just a one-time thing, right?"

To be continued...

12