All Comments on 'Asian MILF Fulfills My Fuck Fantasy'

by PapiChuloGrande69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Very hot! Please continue.

great lovergreat lover12 months ago

Pretty average story.

mr6x5mr6x512 months ago

Liking it so far…..

james1801james180112 months ago

Loved it. Hope there's more coming soon. 🤞

Sailboater1960Sailboater196012 months ago

Love hot maturewomen. Those youngsters under 40 are okay but don’t quite make the grade

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

But seriously rushed.

Needed to slow down. Needed slow baring of her body. Needed much more in the way of foreplay/teasing before rushing ahead into pussy eating and blowjob.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good for first story. Paragraphs need to be broken up and a smoother flow will help immensely. Recommend you get an editor. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon !

IslandLuvrIslandLuvr12 months ago

awesome cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty sure the word "MILF" doesn't need to appear every single time you mention her. Then there's the whole GEE ALL CAPS IS MORE EXCITING thing. If you want to make it read like an 8th grader wrote this, you're doing great, otherwise, learn to write like an adult.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed the story except for the part about being happily married. As a happily married man for over 40 years myself I can't help but think this would be a violation of said "happiness". I would haver preferred he be a widower or single. Still, setting that aside, it was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuckin hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good erotic text. No story line…like…one those Flash Gordon 15-30 minute serials that never ends on every Saturday morning in a local movie theater. .

Harvey_32Harvey_3212 months ago

Bloody brilliant for a first story, had to give it a 5* for the story line and the detail you managed to get across, I stress managed to get across. However other anonymous comments do need to be taken into account: yes it did feel rushed but that may just be the pent up energy and urgency pouring out. Yes the paragraph structure is all over the place and to a lesser extent grammar and punctuation. I know it's very difficult to find one but try getting an editor . I've finished reading and thinking back it feels like you have said: "I'm 50 she's black and 60, she fluttered her eyes, trashed her husband, she wore a black dress, I wore a bath robe, we fucked. Oh I'm white. I don't know if you have tried to write a wham bang thank you mam (which nearly works) or the beginning of a love story. There is more in this story but I suggest you leave it there and start a different story as this one will always be playing catch-up. I have deliberately written this to give you a feeling of how yours flows.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seriously? "she's tall, slender, nice B-cup size tits with nipples that poke through whatever top she wears. She's got a tight little ass and long legs . . "

Filipinas are not tall - avg height just over 5'

Bargyn1Bargyn112 months ago

I have to agree with Harvey_32.

5*

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Hope to heck you give your readers more parts to this story. Very enjoyable.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts11 months ago

Yes a very realistic account of two married opposites eventually hooking up. I would have liked far more information on how the two other halves reacted to this infidelity. So I hope that is shared with us in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this happened to me once with one of my wifes friends and eventually my wife got involved and everything turned out great and they were both asian

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow I'm in a speechless hypnotic tranz,bra'vo'!!!

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS558616 months ago

Fricking "B" tits, NOTHING BETTER!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to reading more about their adventures. Very good start!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

thanks for the shaved warning tag. Saved me a bit of wasted time.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220411 days ago

I would love to read a sequel. Maybe meeting her younger cousin, and their girlfriends? Nothing like fucking your way through a crowd of Asian chicklets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous