All Comments on 'Asian Mommy's Lust For White Cock'

by DoubleDimpleDoll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

I would love to hear a sequel of the mother describing the daughter’s conquest, or maybe the daughter’s point of view of her mother, or possibly you could try playing both characters. I don’t really care. I loved it and I really want to see more.

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1over 3 years ago
Nice

I would love to hear a sequel to this and fyi you could read the instructions to a piece of ikea furniture and it would be sexy as hell just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

amazing...would love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Was fantastic until daughter got involved. You should have made it clear she was over 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good, dont go thinking its racist.

Its very good, made me cum. Dont go thinking it is racist tho, its just pure fun. We accept all and no one is superior to one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. I exploded. Sequel? A franchise please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the first time I have listened to DDD- I really enjoyed her unique voice and performance. I will certainly listen to many more.

The story seemed a variation of big black cock stories but much nicer and more humorous. I liked how the mother used endearments such as ‘ sweetheart’, that was very sweet of her. I was confused when she suddenly started calling the boy ‘ master’ and why he, being so young is into urinating on the woman’s face and in her butt!! Still, very enjoyable audio, DDD.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁჊⊱♄ ❀ ♡ ❀ ♡ ❀.♄⊱჊꧂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i cumed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best audio erotic story I have heard on this site, the voice is extremely sexy and love the attention the author has given to detail. Sounds like something I would surely love to do to a dirty asian girl. PS : would love it more if it was from the POV of a teenage asian girl instead of a MILF :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far my favourite work in porn or erotica. Great work.

JustPadricJustPadric8 months ago

So good. Itches that dirty inter-racial spot that needs a good scratches. Gets in all the nooks and crannies too.. Grrrrr.. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love and fantasize of beautiful asian women and milfs. This audio brilliantly combined two of my fetishes. Although, if I had a beautiful asian woman in my hands I certainly wouldn't pee on her. It kinda hurts to pee with a boner (not pleasant).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoubleDimpleDoll@DoubleDimpleDoll
Hi darling, thank you so much for listening to me! Add me as your Favourite to make sure you don't miss out on my new audios! I read and reply to every fan mail sent to me --> doubledimpledoll@pm.me. More of my taboo audios (audios that are not suitable for Literotica) are ...