Asian Mothers need White Boys

Story Info
White teenager satisfies neglected mature Asian pussy.
5.4k words
4.12
43.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a mature Asian mother that experiences her fantasy of being sexually ravished by a tall powerfully built White teenage boy - And how that boy grooms the hot Asian mother for his own personal needs.

Please be warned that my stories contain elements of incest, anal, interracial, and mild aspects of BDSM and non-consensual sex/blackmail.

I write fantasy stories for my enjoyment - hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

My intention is not to insult or offend you. However, if it does, there are many other stories on Literotica you may want to read.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

----

Mrs. Amy Yee waved goodbye to her 20-year-old son, Paul, from the front door of her suburban colonial house as he drove off to his sophomore year at State University.

The pretty 52-year-old 5'3" and 120 lb. Asian mother had three grown sons that ranged from 27 years old to her youngest 20-year-old son, Paul.

Tears ran down her face as the sudden feeling of being alone in her large colonial house took over her emotions.

The fact that her thirty-year marriage had ended in divorce three months ago only made her feelings worse.

The finalized divorce agreement resulted in her financial detriment. It had become clear to her that she would need to find a job to keep her beautiful home where she had raised her three sons.

Unfortunately, she had not worked a day during their thirty-year marriage and had no idea where she'd be qualified to work at this point in her life.

Once the divorce was finalized, she dropped her married legal name from Mrs. Amy Yee Cohen to simply being addressed as Mrs. Amy Yee. She still wanted to be addressed as "Mrs." because she was embarrassed about the divorce.

She felt stupid that she did not see the signs that her 56-year-old husband, Ron Cohen, would dump her for a pretty 18-year-old Asian teenage girl that was his personal secretary at his law firm.

There were those few instances where Mrs. Yee showed up unannounced at her husband's law office and noticed the teenage girl abruptly leaving her husband's private office with her clothes and hair extremely disheveled.

Mrs. Yee was outraged that after raising their three children her husband decided he would trade-in his older Asian wife for a newer model that was a cute 18-year-old Asian girl.

To top off her recent bad news, she was going to be alone tomorrow on her 53rd birthday.

Mrs. Yee slowly walked back into the house mentally beaten down by all the negative news that had come her way recently.

At that moment, her cell phone buzzed as she noticed it was her best friend, Mrs. Kim Wang.

Mrs. Amy Yee and Mrs. Kim Wang were friends since their high school days over three decades ago.

"Hi Amy, I am just checking on you. Did your son, Paul, leave for State University yet?"

"Yes, he just left," responded Mrs. Yee in an obviously depressed way."

"I figured you'd be depressed once he returned to State University. I suggest we go out for a late dinner and discuss your situation," responded her friend Mrs. Kim Wang.

"I'd rather stay at home this evening and go to sleep," responded Mrs. Yee.

"Listen to me Amy. I have been your best friend since our high school days! You have been shuttered up in your house most of the time since your husband abandoned you.

Let's meet at 7 PM at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge. A nice dinner and some frank talk will be good for you. You may even meet a guy you may like, "Mrs. Kim Wang firmly expressed to her friend.

Mrs. Amy Yee abruptly responded, "I am not interested in meeting any more guys!"

"Amy, it would be terrible to live alone the rest of your life. You're going to be 53 years old tomorrow. The quicker you forget about your former husband the better.," responded Mrs. Wang.

Mrs. Amy Yee pondered her friend's comment and then responded, " I really don't have anything to wear."

"Amy! You have that sexy skintight black sequin dress that you wore last month at Mary Olsen's house for her daughter's high school graduation party. I was glad you finally got out of your house for once!" replied Mrs. Kim Wang.

"That dress was much too short and tight on me. In retrospect, it was a mistake and inappropriate for a woman my age to wear it," replied, Mrs. Yee.

"You must be kidding me. I recall that tall muscular baby-faced red-haired kid that was chatting you up most of the evening. He certainly was impressed with what he saw," replied Mrs. Wang with a giggle.

"Kim, he is practically a baby! He was talking to me because he saw me as a mother or grandmother figure. He just wanted to be nice to an old woman," replied Mrs. Amy Yee

Amy, I can't believe that you are so naïve at the age of 52 years old - and going on to being 53 tomorrow!" responded Mrs. Wang with a raised irritated voice.

"What do you mean? Replied a puzzled Mrs. Amy Yee.

"I chatted with one of the young Asian high school girls at the party. She told me that he is the star quarterback of the town's high school football team, and his name is Timmy Boyer," responded Mrs. Kim Wang.

"Yes. I know that. Timmy mentioned that to me when we were chatting," replied Mrs. Amy Yee.

"The young high school girl told me that she had no chance of getting a date with that young Caucasian teenage hunk," said Mrs. Kim Wang.

" Why? Does he have a prejudice against Asians?" asked Mrs. Amy Yee.

"No, just the opposite. The girl told me that Timmy has a fondness for attractive older women - especially attractive older Asian women."

"What do you mean a fondness for attractive older Asian women? Replied a confused Mrs. Yee.

"Timmy Boyer is well known for flirting with attractive older women and then seducing his way into their bed - and especially the bed of attractive older Asian women, " replied Mrs. Kim Wang.

"That's crazy Kim. In fact, Timmy was a young perfect gentleman . During our chat I happened to mention to him that I needed certain things to be fixed in my house. He did not hesitate to inform me that he is very handy with fixing just about anything in a house. He even offered to paint my bedroom and fill all the holes and cracks on the wall for no charge."

"Did you take him up on his offer?" asked Mrs. Wang.

"No. I felt I would be taking advantage of the boy's time," responded Mrs. Yee.

"It's not only the holes and cracks in your wall that boy wanted to fill," laughed Mrs. Wang.

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about," responded Mrs. Yee.

"Do you recall Timmy walked away from you when your son, Paul, came over to you to check whether you had too many alcoholic drinks that evening, "replied Mrs. Kim Wang.

"I don't quite recall that happened," responded Mrs. Amy Yee.

"That was about an hour after he started chatting you up. At that point, you were probably to intoxicated to remember to many details," responded Mrs. Wang.

"I have tried my best to curtail my heavy alcoholic drinking," conceded Mrs. Yee.

"That young hunk would have gotten what he wanted from you if your son hadn't shown up at that moment," replied Mrs. Wang.

Mrs. Yee responded with an expressionless face as she held the phone.

"That powerfully built Caucasian young stud wanted to screw you," Mrs. Wang blatantly responded with a giggle.

"That is ridiculous. I doubt that Timmy Boyer is of legal age! And a young boy like that would have no interest in a 52-year-old woman - going on to 53 years old tomorrow," responded Mrs. Yee with a raised voice.

Mrs. Kim Wang responded, "I know for a fact that Timmy turned 18 years old four months ago. And things have dramatically changed since you and I were involved in the dating scene decades ago,"

"Some young teenage studs lust the idea of fucking an older woman. In Timmy's case, he loves mature Asian pussy. He is a sexual godsend for Asian women like us who have been abandoned, divorced, or just not seen as sexually attractive anymore by our men. A tall young Caucasian's stud's fit chiseled six-pack body with a throbbing rock-hard cock is precisely what you need after all you've emotionally been through."

"It's very hard for me to believe that an 18-year-old boy in his sexual prime would want a bed a 52-year-old woman," responded an incredulous Mrs. Yee.

"Well, I noticed that after Timmy stopped chatting with you, he started flirting with Mrs. Michelle Woo - the part owner with her husband of Woo's Chinese Restaurant.

"Why was Mrs. Woo at the high school graduation party?" Asked Mrs. Yee while not recalling that Mrs. Woo was at the party.

"Mrs. Woo's restaurant catered the food and drinks at the party," responded Mrs. Wang.

"Timmy was probably thanking Mrs. Woo for the delicious Chinese food that she catered," replied Mrs. Amy Yee.

"Oh. I guess I should dismiss that I noticed Timmy's large hand squeezing Mrs. Woo's ass as they left the party together," Mrs. Wang sarcastically replied.

"You must be mistaken. Mrs. Woo is about our age and probably was being nice and drove Timmy home because it was late," replied Mrs. Yee as she defended the intentions of Timmy Boyer.

"Okay Amy, I give up. Just make sure you're at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge at 7 PM!" Mrs. Wang replied in exasperation as she was about to disconnect the phone connection.

"Wait. I am not sure where this Sea Island Bar and Lounge is located?" Responded Mrs. Amy Yee.

"It's on Main Street about two blocks north of the town's high school near China Town," responded Mrs. Kim Wang.

"Oh, I have passed it several times during the daytime," replied Mrs. Amy Yee.

"Good! I will see you there at 7 pm tonight and we'll talk. I will make sure you don't have more than one or two drinks, " Mrs. Kim Wang responded and disconnected their call.

---

Mrs. Kim Wang, the 51-year-old mother of two grown sons, shook her head of the naivete of her friend Mrs. Yee.

She then turned her head and smiled at the muscular red haired 18-year-old teenage boy, Timmy Boyer, that had his thick 9-inch-long throbbing cock nuzzled between her naked firm ass cheeks during the telephone call.

"My friend Mrs. Yee doesn't have a clue what she is missing," Mrs. Wang giggled.

Timmy had been fucking the attractive 51-year-old Mrs. Wang the for the prior two hours before her telephone call to Mrs. Amy Yee.

Timmy's routine for the last two months after high school football practice was to come over to her house.

After a tough football practice and battling other big muscular young boys, it was a sexual turn on to have the sexually submissive mature Asian mother welcome the 18-year-old boy's rough style of fucking her senseless until she passed out on her bed. It meshed perfectly in that it matched her fantasy to be raped by a tall muscular Caucasian teen hunk.

"Well, I tried my best to persuade my friend Amy Yee that she needs a young Caucasian teenage stud to screw her - and that Caucasian boy should be you," giggled Mrs. Wang.

"You did a fine job my hot Asian momma," Timmy responded with a broad smile.

"You know that your Asian mommy is willing to do anything to keep her big boy happy," purred Mrs. Wang with her motherly smile as she wiggled her firm buns against the 18-year-old stud's impressive 9-inch cock.

"Momma, that feels sooo.... good!" Timmy moaned.

"That's just to show you my appreciation for the millions of your baby sperms that are now swimming in my womb," purred Mrs. Wang.

"It's my pleasure mommy," Timmy replied with a broad smile.

Timmy Boyer kissed Mrs. Wang's neck, "There is nothing that I love better than to spray my momma's ripe welcoming womb with my teenage sperm."

"I feel so sexy knowing that millions of your wonderful young fertile sperms are now swimming in my womb," replied the well preserved 51-year-old Asian woman.

"I am available the three days a week when I have football practice to visit my hot Asian mommy and refill her empty womb ," chuckled the star high school quarterback.

"Well, I am available seven days a week - day or night - for my gorgeous teen boy lover!" replied Mrs. Wang.

Timmy responded with a broad smile while knowing his schedule was fully booked with upcoming "dates" with Mrs. Woo, Mrs. Yang, and Mrs. Chen.

Mrs. Kim Wang noticed that her Caucasian boy lover didn't verbally respond to her being available for him any day or night of the week. "I understand that you are in your sexual prime and want to sow your wild oats with other women - particularly older Asian women. I am fine with sharing you with them."

Mrs. Kim Wang continued, "In fact, I did not hesitate when you asked me to call Mrs. Yee and try to put a seed in her mind that you wanted to put your baby making seeds in her pussy. I did the same thing for you with Mrs. Woo, Mrs. Yang and Mrs. Chen.

"Thank you, mommy," Timmy smiled broadly with a sly wink and then bit her neck that left a red hickey.

"Ouch! That hurt!" responded Mrs. Wang

"I know you love it. And I know you love being rape fucked by me too," laughed the confident teenage stud as he observed the smile on her face.

"You know your Asian mommy so well," Mrs. Wang purred again with a grateful smile.

The 18-year-old teen stud then proceeded to stroke the older woman's firm perky breasts, pinch her hard excited nipples, and then let his hand roam down over her flat stomach as two of his fingers traced the lips of her pussy, "Damn, I can't believe your hot sexy body gave birth to two babies."

"I wanted a third child years ago. However, my current estranged husband was impotent at that point," lamented Mrs. Wang.

"I've tried my best to make my hot Asian mommy's wish come true for the last two months," Timmy chuckled as both his fingers descended deep into the Asian woman's vintage pussy that was still cum filled from their fuck session before her telephone call to Mrs. Yee.

Mrs. Kim Wang moaned uncontrollably as the teenage boy's two thick long fingers probed into her ripe mature pussy," Oh god! Oh god! My teenage stud is making mommy feel so sooo..... good.

"My Asian momma's ripe pussy is not as tight as it was when I first started hammering it two months ago," Timmy Boyer chuckled to her moaning and whimpering.

"I love when my boy uses my body and treats me like his whore," Mrs. Wang cried out in sexual ecstasy.

"Didn't your estranged husband make you feel good in bed?" asked Timmy while knowing the obvious answer.

"Sweety boy, you know my answer to that question," Mrs. Kim Wang panted as she violently pushed her hips toward the teen boy's invading thick fingers to fully engulf both fingers into her welcoming pussy.

"I forget what your response was," Timmy feigned that he forgot her previous responses.

"My estranged husband was impotent. Your young Caucasian monster cock lusting after my body makes me feel sexually desirable again," Mrs. Wang whimpered and moaned as her 51-year-old body trembled as she felt an orgasm about to explode within her.

"Oh god! Oh god! My lover boy knows how to make his mamma feel so good! That feels so good! My young stud boy is making me feel so, so good." The older Asian mother of two grown sons cried out as her mature body was shattered with an incredible orgasm that resulted in her passing out on her bed.

Timmy Boyer noted that the hot Asian mother was now passed out on her bed. He had skillfully brought her to orgasm numerous times since he met her two months ago at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge.

---

The night Timmy Boyer met the pretty 5'4" Mrs. Wang; the bar was swarming with attractive older women. Several of those attractive older women made it clear they were interested in hooking up with him.

There was an attractive curvaceous dark skinned Latina woman with a seductive smile and a heavy accent that struck up a conversation with him.

She appeared to be in her mid-50s and explained to him how lonely she was because her husband was traveling on a business trip to the Dominican Republic.

She repeated several times during their conversation that she missed the energy that younger boys had when she was in high school compared to her present relation with her husband.

As they spoke, Timmy couldn't get over her perfect curvaceous ass she displayed in her tight dress.

Timmy took her telephone number for a future "date," However, that night he had is eye on the attractive older Asian woman that was sitting at the bar. Mrs. Wang's short red skirt that highlighted her flawless shapely legs and low-cut blouse that showed her enticing cleavage made her his sexual prey for rough sex that evening.

----

Timmy knew from experience Mrs. Wang would be passed out for at least five minutes. He took that short time frame to push himself out of the Asian mother's bed and check the several hidden miniature video surveillance webcam cameras that he had secretly installed within the bedrooms and bathrooms of her home. The cameras had captured loads of video of the Asian mother and her White teenage boy lover on a popular live sex web cam since they first had sex two months ago.

Once he checked all the hidden sex web cam miniature surveillance cameras were working, he smiled and waved into the lens of the camera that was on the top of the bedroom dresser knowing that Mr. William Russo was most probably watching the live sex web cam action from his monitor in his private office at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge

The 49-year-old Mr. William Russo was involved in various nefarious businesses. One of those businesses was the sale of pornographic live sex web cam shows that he sold on the dark web to fans that had niche sex fantasies.

The most popular of the webcam websites that Mr. Russo owned and operated were called, "Asian Mothers need White Teenage Boys", "Latina Moms Crave White Teenage Boys," "Attractive Black Mothers Crave White Boys Too," and "Older White Men Enjoy Dark Chocolate Teenage Pussy."

---

After about five minutes Mrs. Wang eyes opened after being passed out from the 18-year-old boy's skillful long thick fingers. She smiled in awe seeing the naked muscular teenage stud standing at the front of her bed.

Mrs. Wang instinctively turned over on her back and smiled and spread her legs, "I know my gorgeous teenage boy wants to repeat what he was doing to his welcoming loving mommy prior to my call with Mrs. Yee."

The naked teenage stud smiled wickedly as he briefly scanned where he had placed the hidden web cam cameras,

The 6'4" and 220 lbs. broad shouldered powerfully built boy with his fit muscular six pack chest and flat firm abs and a thick 9" long young cock peered ominously at the naked voluptuous 5'4" and 120 lb. Asian mother with her shapely legs spread for him to mercilessly fuck her again like he had before the telephone call.

"Mommy, you are going to do something for me before I fill you up with my boy cum again," Timmy sternly asserted.

Mrs. Wang smiled knowing her barely legal teenage boy lover was getting ready to treat her to her sexual fantasy.

"Get on your knees you slut!" the teenage stud yelled.

Mrs. Wang submissively pushed herself out of her bed and knelt on her knees before the assertive teenage boy.

"Repeat for me what you said when I was fucking you," the teenage boy roared.

"It is my joy and honor to be ferociously fucked by my lusting young teen stud," Mrs. Wang meekly responded .

"That's not all what you said bitch.," Timmy yelled to set the stage before he ravished her mature body.

"It will be my joy and honor as your loving momma to drink and swallow her son's fertile Caucasian cum." replied Mrs. Wang as she looked up in awe at her young Adonis lover.

The teenage boy then stretched his arm to the dresser and grabbed the framed photo of Mr. and Mrs. Wang and their grown sons that was taken during a better time in their marriage.

What's your estranged husband's first name?" yelled the red-haired muscular teenager.

12