All Comments on 'Asian Mothers need White Boys'

by TeenStudforOlderWomen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WeitzeWeitzeabout 1 year ago

Asian women, love them. The beautiful tan of their skin; their long black hair spread out over a white pillowcase; the size and shape of their tits, a nice hand full and/or mouth full; the pussies, some with no hair, some with little short hair that frames them, some with longer soft and wispy hair, all tasty; I can go on and on. Wish that when in school we intermingled, especially with some of the mothers, but those were the days where that was not tolerated. Now, if the author needs a helping cock, let me know (Ha ha).

Looking forward to the Dinner at the Sea Island with the three of them, and hopefully a threesome, then the next chapters where the ladies spread out for other 'sons' and 'daughters'.

Technically, very few errors. Keep up the good work.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is the Mrs. Chen at the very end of the story the same Mrs. Chen that has been keeping Hunter Collins’ authentic Chinese dinner warm for the past two years?

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 1 year agoAuthor

No. It's not the same Mrs. Chen. I am not sure when whether I will write a new chapter for that story.

Thanks for asking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeenStudforOlderWomen@TeenStudforOlderWomen
I enjoy writing about young 18 years old teen studs that prefer the mature pussy of much older women - especially mature Asian pussy. I will soon be writing something new for me. Older White Men - Young Black Pussy. If you have any comments or suggestions - Please contact ...