Asian Mothers need White Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My estranged husband's name is Henry," Mrs. Wang whimpered as she realized from experience that her teenage lover was preparing her for rough sex.

"Look at Henry in this nice wholesome family photo and tell him who is going to make you gag on this young cock and then fuck you like a rag doll in his once marital bed," yelled the teenage stud.

"Henry, I am on my knees in our bedroom and will joyfully suck and swallow the cum of a tall muscular 18-year-old White boy - a star high school quarterback. I expect to be honored by being lustily rape fucked by this muscular teenage boy on our former marital bed. A boy that I consider to be my son," Mrs. Wang quivered.

"That's what I like to hear from my hot Asian momma," as Mrs. Wang instinctively opened her mouth to the invading thick 9" rock hard Caucasian cock.

Timmy Boyer then began to piston his huge steel rod cock in and out of the Asian mother's mouth and throat until she was about to gag.

At the last moment, his young white balls released a burst of cum that sprayed into her throat.

Mrs. Wang hungrily swallowed all the boy's cum down into her stomach.

She then looked up at her 18-year-old boy lover, "I am honored to drink your cum."

"I am ready to give you another rough fucking now," Timmy responded to his sexy Asian bed wench.

"I am honored that you can recover for me that fast?" responded Mrs. Wang with an appreciative motherly look of awe.

Mrs. Wang pushed herself off the floor and was about to get back on her bed and spread her legs for the red-haired teenage hunk. However, suddenly there was a knock on the front door of her house.

Mrs. Wang had no idea who it could be at her door. Certainly, it wasn't her two grown sons, because they were both living in their college dorms over a hundred miles away. She quickly put on her lacy see-through negligee over her naked body and headed downstairs to the front door.

Mrs. Wang took a quick peek out the small glass window on the door and was stunned to see that it was her estranged husband, Henry. At the same time, she was shocked that the naked young teen stud had followed her and placed his large hand on her firm ass. "Who is at the door momma," asked Timmy.

"Timmy, please go back into my bedroom. It's my estranged husband." Mrs. Wang nervously pleaded.

"Did you say "my" bedroom? Timmy teased the now nervous Mrs. Wang.

"I mean "our" bedroom," Mrs. Wang quickly changed her words to satisfy her boy lover.

"I'd like to meet your estranged husband. After all, we were just talking about him in our bedroom and we both enjoyed your pussy," responded Timmy with a chuckle as he opened the door to a stunned Mr. Henry Wang.

"Who are you!" a shocked Mr. Wang said as he could barely get the words out of his mouth.

"Sir, my name is Timmy Boyer. I was just visiting my mother," said the naked muscular powerfully built teenager with a confident smile with his arm around the shoulder of a nervous Mrs. Wang in her lacy see-through negligee. It was Timmy's intent to anger Mr. Wang as much as possible.

"Your mother! That's crazy. She is my wife. I mean my estranged wife. And she has only two grown sons!" Mr. Wang angrily responded.

Timmy smiled as he placed his arm around Mrs. Wang's waist and pulled her next to him. "No sir. You are mistaken."

"Who is this naked Caucasian boy!" Mr. Wang abruptly yelled to his estranged wife.

"What are you doing here Henry. You haven't been here for over a year," countered Mrs. Wang as she tried to calmly talk to her estranged husband.

"I need some important documents that's in our bedroom for a mortgage for my new home," responded Mr. Wang as he was visibly shaken to see this tall powerfully built naked boy with his muscular arm tightly around his estranged wife's waist in her short lacy see-through negligee.

Mrs. Wang's mind was now frozen to respond to any of the comments were made by her estranged husband or Timmy.

Timmy Boyer didn't have that problem. "Come on into the house sir. Let's see if we can find the documents you need.

"Mom will lead us to our bedroom," Timmy made sure to highlight the words "our bedroom" to Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang tried his best not to burst out and yell at his wife and this boy.

Mrs. Wang walked up the stairs followed by Mr. Wang and Timmy Boyer - their eyes watching her firm tight ass in her lacy see-through negligee. As they walked up, Timmy smiled and silently mouthed the words to Mr. Wang "I've rammed my 9" inch rock hard cock into those Asian muffins over 50 times."

Mr. Wang was shocked at what Timmy had said about his estranged wife's ass especially since his wife never let him even cum on it.

"Mr. Wang, your papers are probably in the bottom drawer of the dresser. I know mom's bras and panties are in the top drawers. And her negligees are in the closet," said Timmy Boyer as he moved his large hand back to Mrs. Wang's firm tight ass.

At this point, Mr. Wang was bursting in anger at the situation as he also noticed the boy's underwear on his past former marital bed that he had produced his two baby boys with his wife.

Timmy noted that Mr. Wang saw his underwear on the man's once marital bed. "It must make you proud to see the marital bed that you and Mrs. Wang had two fine sons.

Mr. Wang could not respond because of the disgust he felt now.

"I am hoping for the same good news for mom and me. We've been trying for the last two months now to have a third child that she always wanted. Isn't that so mom," Timmy said to Mr. Wang as he smiled at Mrs. Wang.

Mr. Wang looked with a stone face at his estranged but still legal wife.

"In fact, at this very moment, momma has millions of my fertile sperms swimming freely in her womb." Timmy broadly smiled at Mr. Wang and pulled Mrs. Wang close to his young powerfully built body.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Mr. Wang said as he helplessly noted the overflow of the teenager's cum dripping down his estranged wife's exposed upper thigh.

"Henry, it's better you get your important papers and leave. Timmy and I must get ready to meet my friend at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge," Mrs. Wang finally was able to respond.

Mr. Wang shook his head in disbelief. He never expected to see his wife in a revealing see-through negligee standing with a naked boy that could be her son or even grandson.

"Oh, I just forgot those papers you need are now under the bed. I placed my underwear in the bottom drawer where your papers were located," said Timmy as he enjoyed annoying Mr. Wang.

"Momma, please get the papers under the bed for your estranged husband. It's in a plastic box " Timmy nonchalantly asked Mrs. Wang.

"Yes, Timmy," Mrs. Wang obediently responded by getting on her knees and reached for the plastic container that contained the papers.

The lacy see-through negligee on Mrs. Wang slid up her legs to reveal her flawless unblemished skin of her voluptuous mature thighs.

Timmy licked his lips and smiled at Mr. Wang acknowledging the effect his estranged wife's body was having on him. He then nodded at the growing monster between his legs.

Mr. Wang was still too shocked to respond.

"Now that you have your papers, I will lead you to the front door, Timmy said with a broad smile as he led the estranged husband out of the bedroom.

As they walked out of the bedroom Timmy called out, "Momma, I will need some of your motherly talents when I come back up to our bedroom.

"Yes, Timmy," Mrs. Wang meekly responded .

Mr. Wang was still speechless as to what he had seen.

Timmy led Mr. Wang down the steps and opened the front door and said, "Mr. Wang, I want to thank you for not using your wife's luscious body much during your long marriage. She had almost a virgin tight pussy when I met her. Of course, that's not the case now," said Timmy with a big grin and a wink and nodded at his growing young cock.

Mr. Wang just shook his head in disbelief.

Your estranged wife's body is an older vintage model that has over 50 years of mileage on it, but I have thoroughly validated that all the parts are in fantastic working condition." Timmy chuckled and was about to close the front door.

"You are only a boy! Why would you want to be with a woman that is over 50 years old!" Mr. Yang blurted out with disgust.

Timmy's responded with a big smile and nodded again toward his huge bulging young cock, "I guess you will have to ask your estranged wife about that. But not today" Timmy then slammed the front door shut and headed up to the waiting naked Mrs. Wang .

Timmy walked back into the bedroom as the well-preserved Asian mother that had her legs spread on her former marital bed smiled at him, "Mommy's ready for her big, big young boy."

Timmy's young cock was now rock hard at a full thick 9" length. He then took a quick scan of the hidden webcam surveillance cameras around her bedroom.

Timmy then said with a broad smile, "Mama, It's now show time."

"A show time only for my gorgeous White teenage boy lover," Mrs. Wang cooed.

Unbeknownst to the 51-year-old voluptuous Asian mother of two grown sons, the hidden twenty-four-hour web cam cameras in her bedroom were activated - as thousands of avid porno fans were connected to the dark web site "Asian Mothers need White Teenage Boys."

The fans anxiously waited to see their favorite webcam Asian MILF to joyfully welcome being sexually devoured by the teenage sex Webcam star - Timmy Boyer.

As the barely legal red haired muscular teenage stud mounted and then powerfully fucked the moaning and whimpering well preserved mature Asian mother that had her legs tightly wrapped around his thrusting hips - thousands of avid fans that were watching the webcam were stroking their cocks and vicariously wished they were Timmy Boyer.

These avid fans were hopeful to soon watch the future Webcam series of the sexual exploits of Timmy Boyer with another grateful mature Asian mother.

Luckily for Timmy Boyer's fans, he planned to chat up with Mrs. Amy Yee at the Sea Island Bar and Lounge tonight and give her a 53rd birthday gift that only an 18-year-old teen stud could provide to an older woman with a neglected ripe seasoned pussy.

Timmy Boyer was certain that he would soon make Mrs. Amy Yee a webcam star on the dark web site - "Asian Mothers need White Teenage Boys." She would be like Mrs. Wang, Mrs. Woo, Mrs. Yang and Mrs. Chen that were oblivious that they were Web Cam porno stars to thousands of fans.

12