Asian Mummy Ch. 01

Story Info
White boy comes home to Asian mummy.
1.2k words
3.92
18.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrolled my way back and forth between spreadsheets, making a correction here and letting out a "hmmph" there. Long slender fingers drifted across the keyboard, almost without consideration for the man controlling them, my mind adrift, desperate for the day to end and to be in her arms. With a final email sent and a quick goodbye to a colleague, I was out the door, in the lift and turning the ignition to get home.

I can't believe this is happening. We are finally together. Living together.

I felt a rise in the pressure against my panties as I thought of her. This made me happy. A year ago, this was all just random thoughts guiding me towards a new life. I had known Eva for a long time. We had dated more than a decade ago, explored areas that were just emerging for both of us but ultimately hadn't taken the next steps beyond the sexual. Over the years we had stayed close, exchanging fantasies, pictures and desires. I got married and then divorced. The longer I stayed in touch with Eva, becoming more emotionally intimate, it was clear that I had been mistaken in what would be my first marriage. Now they were together though.

As I drove past the bottle shop on the way home I stopped and went inside. The sun was shifting down, casting an orange and purple glow behind the nearby homes and shops. I wandered down the white wine aisle, looking carefully at the labels. The truth is I knew nothing about wine but often chose purely on the basis of a good graphic designer probably living somewhere far from where the grapes themselves were harvested.

"Can I help you?" An eager-looking man stopped by me a few feet away.

I looked up, almost cloudy in mind, wondering what he wanted with me. Oh, right. Of course.

"Ummm... honestly, I don't really know. I just wanted to get a nice bottle of wine for my... mother." I said, feeling a surge of electricity in his stomach and then elsewhere as I said it.

"Sure, does she like Sauvignon Blanc?" He asked, seemingly genuinely interested in helping me. But I was starting to drift. Eva was waiting. I needed to be there, for her and with her. The way she would scoop me up...

"Sir?"

"Oh... yeah... that sounds good." I took a bottle off the shelf, vaguely in the direction he was gesturing and headed off to the cash register. I could feel my legs beginning to shake as I paid and went back to the car. As I thought of Eva, my penis began to harden, straining against already tight cotton. I turned out of the parking lot and minutes later I was home, walking to the steps of my house. I adjusted the bottle of wine under one arm as I pulled my keys out and opened the door, gently closing it behind me.

It was quiet inside. Where was she? Not in the kitchen, I put the wine in the bench.

"Eva? Baby?" I ventured tentatively as I turned the corner desperately wanting to see her.

"That's mummy, boy."

And there she was, lying down on the couch in a loose satin dress. She smiled at me and I almost leapt into her arms.

"Why late ah?" She squeezed out, under my full weight.

"I'm sorry mummy. I bought you a bottle of wine. I couldn't wait to get here, I wanted you so badly." I said, breathing in her scent, trying to place a kiss on her lips which she stopped by grabbing my face and holding it firmly inches from her own.

"Soon, my little boy." I quivered when she called me that. "Stand up. Take off your clothes. I want to see you." She pushed me off her large body, and I stood and unbuttoned my shirt, throwing it aside once the last button was released. I stood straight, looking into those deep brown eyes.

"You wearing your panties? Show mummy." She said, sitting up to take me in.

"Yes mummy." I slide down my pants, pulled them awkwardly off my legs. I was left standing there. Exposed. A 6 foot 4 white man in white, lace panties standing before his gorgeous big Singaporean mummy. As I looked down at her, I could see her dress bunching up, catching between the rolls that moved from her breasts to her stomach and then again until I could only long for what was below the last roll of fat. My cock was now uncomfortable in my panties, straining to get to its full measure as it reacted to the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Oh good boy. You wore your little panties for mummy. All day? Did it feel good?" She asked me, her hand reaching out and lightly touching my cock, still trapped beneath my special panties.

"Yes mummy. All day. Even in my meetings."

She let out a short laugh at that. "Oh, good boy. Do you think anyone noticed? They see you in panties?"

"No mummy. Only you get to see my panties." I let out a short moan as she began rubbing me up and down. I could feel precum starting to escape the tip of my cock.

"Good. For mummy only ah. You look so pretty like this." She started to pull down my panties, releasing my cock, a little string of precum stretching from my tip to the lip of the panties. Eva snapped the string with her finger and rubbed the underside to the tip of my cock then brought it to her mouth, sucking on her small, chubby finger until it was clean. She smiled widely. "Yum."

"Now get mummy wine."

I was back a minute later, a tall stemmed glass filled with chilled wine in my hand as my hard cock bobbed as I walked. She took the wine from my hand and patted the space beside her. I looked at her round face as she took her first sip.

"Now what does my hard, little boy want?" She rounded on me, kissing my lips, her tongue cold with the fruity taste of the wine.

"You know what I want, mummy." I said, a slight hint of pleading in my voice.

"Tell mummy what her little boy needs." She said as she put her arm around me, drawing me closer in.

"I... I want to breastfeed from mummy." I rested my mouth on the fabric of her dress where her boobs were resting against her belly.

" Can lah." She slipped the dress off her right shoulder and pulled it down, exposing her large, sagging breast to me. Oh my... a large and light brown areola was accentuated by her perky brown nipple which was waiting for me. I leaned down, my head resting against her round, warm belly and took the nipple in my mouth and sucked. I heard mummy moan and I let a moan out around her nipple too. I licked it and sucked it, using my tongue to play with her nipple.

I looked up with one eye, mummy looked so contented as she took a sip of wine and looked down at her white little boy.

"Good boy, mummy been waiting for this. Suck like a good boy".

And I did. For the next twenty five minutes I lay in place on her lap, head resting against her belly and sucked on mummy's hanging breast.

"Such a good boy for mummy." She said.

Yes, what I've always wanted. To be mummy's good boy.