Asian Nipples -- Nude Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I head back downstairs and mingle with potential buyers, my mind stays with Erica, who remains outside participating in a unique and exhilarating experience. The image of her twisted face, fingers squeezing tight as she holds onto furniture, are etched in my imagination. It's a daring choice for her and an unconventional arrangement. Her first gang fuck is a memorable one. I wonder who made the first move, I'm almost certain it was Richard Donovan because he loves younger women. How much resistance did Erica put up? If at all. I wonder how long it took for Erica to get naked and agree to the backyard fucking. So many questions for later.

I speak with as many people as possible, mixing business with social interactions, and I keep thinking about how a gangbang changes a woman. I think about her feelings. I know it's a transformative experience for a curious young woman like her, exploring uncharted territory and indulging in new desires. She'll never be the same. No one ever is. At one point I can hear the faint echoes of Erica's scream from the backyard as the husbands take turns stretching her out with their cocks, pushing the boundaries of what happens in suburban life. This taboo never gets old.

Valerie speaks to me in the hallway about the price range of the property, then about the home's energy efficiency. She's a big environmentalist. I answer the questions, then the topic shifts to something personal, if my family is attending the fundraising event in two weeks. I tell her that everything is set and she smiles and gives me a hug.

During the hug, I get a view of the backyard window and see Erica on her knees, at the ending point of sucking a guy off. Her hair is a mess and the man is holding the top of her head while stroking. She leans forward, her tongue is sticking out, and at the right angle I can see the silhouette of her erect nipples. The man shoots while holding her head, Erica's mouth is wide open. From this distance, I can't see the cum but I know it's there based on her flinching reaction. She wraps her lips around the head of the dick and sucks, then leans back to look the man in the eyes.

When the hug ends, I look at Valerie and smile, but down there I'm a mess after what I'd just seen. I wish I could join the backyard party, but my duty is here with the guests. Putting business before pleasure is why I'm successful.

The house showing reaches its conclusion at the two hour mark and Erica comes inside -- completely naked, her demeanor now a mix of curiosity and shyness. This is a new world for her and eyes turn in her direction. Her cheeks flush with a delicate hue, evidence of the exhilarating experiences she had shared with a few eager husbands.

Words of admiration follow Erica like a gentle breeze. She navigates the attention with grace, her eyes occasionally meeting mine, a subtle acknowledgment that she enjoyed the gang fuck. Despite the post-orgasmic glow and home nudity, Erica does her best to exude confidence and a sense of empowerment. Her journey isn't complete, but it's a major step in joining our suburban circle.

She stays by the kitchen counter at the closing of this event to make sure everyone has a brochure. Her smile is enchanting. A few husbands -- the ones who hadn't fucked her in the backyard -- ask if they'll see her again. Wives are complimentary of her figure and ask about her fitness routine. There are plenty of compliments on her nipples as well, which seem to make her blush the most.

The property showing ends and I stand by the door giving everyone a proper sendoff, which includes hugs with kisses on the lips. It's a satisfied group and I expect my inbox to be flooded with offers to purchase this property.

Erica stays in the kitchen as the last person leaves, afraid of anyone outside seeing her naked. She may be an exhibitionist at heart, but she's not willing to risk her reputation toward the greater community, which is smart.

I return to the kitchen and she's still naked. Her cute little butt is facing toward me as she cleans the counter. I wonder if she's embarrassed for having been gangbanged, it's often difficult to know how someone feels in their heart. My first experience with this was also filled with a sense of confusion.

When I ask how she feels, she confides her shame and embarrassment, mixed with an intense euphoria. The gangbang experience in the backyard was so vulnerable yet strangely liberating. She tells me that she's never been with more than one guy at a single time, much less than the three that fucked her. She'd never been with a woman either, as she tells me a redhead ate her out when she overflowed. She's speaking about Janice, the woman who always cleans up after her husband.

Erica's hands tremble from the leftover adrenaline. I look into her eyes and see myself from a decade ago. I ask to see the aftermath of her experience. She gets on the kitchen counter and her body is like a fine work of nature -- so sculpted with that perfect tan, and those nipples which are still rock hard.

She spreads herself and her pussy has a scent of dried saliva after Janice had cleaned it. My eyes are locked onto Erica's eyes and I bend down and use my tongue. She's surprised by this, but really, what did she expect? Did she think we were just going to stay friends forever? No, I'm giving her exactly what she wants deep down, and this is what I've wanted as well.

Her pussy is spent but she doesn't last very long. I can tell the guys made her cum at least twice, maybe three times, during the gang fuck, but I'm making her cum again. The girl is orgasmic and was born with a respectable sex drive. The muscles in her thighs quiver, she moans, her body trembling, and I discover that Erica is indeed a squirter. No wonder she was so radiant and loose when she came back into the house earlier, she must have squirted in the backyard, leaving her drained and light headed.

I suck the remnants and step back, licking my lips clean to get every drop. Erica sits upright while on the counter. The glow of sunlight filters through the window, casting a gentle halo around her, enhancing her natural beauty. Her transformation from a shy newcomer to an empowered woman leaves me in awe.

She asks if we're fuck buddies now, or if we're business partners. I tell her that she's part of this community and that comes first. I compliment her big nipples, telling her that I've wanted them since the day we met. She tells me that she never wears a bra, that her nipples deserve to be shown.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12