All Comments on 'Asian Nymph & Father O'connor Pt. 01'

by Unbearable_Desire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VicLaginaVicLaginaalmost 2 years ago

That was hot. I'd love to see the mom get involved with the priest or it turns out they been fuckin for years on the Down Low. You obviously know what your doing and i cant wait for pt 2

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aalmost 2 years ago
Loved it...

... and I can hardly wait for the next part to be posted. Thanks for sharing, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She just magically becomes the town bicycle, with no rationale for it. This could be interesting, if there was an actual story arc, explaining how/why this came to pass.

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 5 hours ago

"She just magically becomes the town bicycle, with no rationale for it. This could be interesting, if there was an actual story arc, explaining how/why this came to pass."

You want to know how and why a character's high sex-drive and loose morals "came to pass"? I think that's a question for your deity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a white man dating a Vietnamese nymph, I love this story. More please!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 2 years ago

May your Father forgive you for you know exactly what you're doing, sharing the lurid lust stories of a licentious teenaged nymph for the vicarious pleasure of the hordes of Literoticists who flock to read your graphic words to be able to imagine the active scenes of the copulating participants.

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Nighthawk bestowing kindly utterances of appreciation!

I can only convey inadequate gratitude to such a loquacious and virile aficionado.

KallamezKallamezover 1 year ago

Would love more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post a Part 2! Fucking hot!

nighthawk22204nighthawk222043 days ago

Unbearable_Desire, It's been two years of penance as we all humbly wait for this delightful nymph to return with the continued confession of her soulful longings for orgasmic release of her tortured soul, probing deeply between her smooth young thighs, hoping that her confessor will give her ultimate forgiveness by showing her the ultimate pleasure of copulating with a godly man on a weekly basis.

Please deliver her of her tortured needs for confession by relating her continued debauchery here in Part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnbearable_Desire@Unbearable_Desire
1389 Followers
https://twitter.com/UnbearablDesire https://discord.gg/QKHFnB9UUN https://eroticacustomised.com/Writer/UnbearableDesires <<Commission a story at EC YO YO YO!!! U_D BE BACK, BEBBE!!! 😅 Just published my 2nd triumph de force on Amazon! "KOREAN MILF vs FRAT HOUSE" https:...