Asian Nymph & Father O'connor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he said, "I want you to say 10 Hail Mary's and 10 Our Father's."

"Yes, Father." I replied submissively, the power dynamic between us turning me on.

"... We can re-visit your sins in your next confession."

"Yes, Father."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive home seemed to take ages. My mother was in a good mood, and so was I. There was a new heat between my legs that needed to be attended to promptly.

Once we got back to our house, I immediately headed for my room.

I locked my bedroom door behind me and hurriedly took the dildo from my bedside drawer.

As I lay on my bed, easing the first few inches into my extremely wet pussy, I thought only about Father O'Connor. Was he somewhere now, jerking his cock, fantasizing about me?

Mmmmmmm...

I certainly fucking hoped so.

The dildo filled my pussy up and I shuddered with pent-up desire. Oh God! It felt so fucking goooood!

As I worked it in and out of my pussy, I thought about sucking Father O'Connor's dick while he listened to the confessions of his parishioners. My eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth fell open as I enjoyed another mind-blowing orgasm. I writhed and bucked on my bed, panting like a wild animal.

"OH JESUS! OH GOD!!! FUCK ME!!!" I moaned, surrendering completely to my whore nature.

I couldn't fucking wait til next Sunday...

12