Asian Performs in Front of Fiancé

Story Info
The first time I cucked my fiancé.
4.2k words
4.22
49k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my classes I drove back to the apartment. It was still mid afternoon, and the sun was out. Our apartment was open air and on the third floor, there was no elevator. It was nice not to have to go through a building, but no elevator made it tricky to bring in groceries. As I unlocked the door, I could already smell the weed.

Sure enough, my fiance of half a year was playing Xbox with two of his buddies.

I recognized one as his dealer, Kevin. I did not know the other one. Both were tall and white. The one I did not recognize was noticeably muscular with a strong jaw. I put on a happy expression even if I did not feel it. I had been upset with my fiance for a few weeks now. I found out he had stopped going to classes and I knew his Asian parents were going to kill him. I worried about our future and I certainly was not going to leave the school, even if he did.

We left the inevitability of our breakup unsaid. We went through the daily motions, but any affection had left us. We were closer to roommates at this point. I greeted the boys and they smiled warmly at me, happy to see me. My fiance seemed distant. I learned the new boy's name was Aiden. I told them I would make some dinner shortly.

I took a shower and wrapped myself in a towel to cross over to the bedroom. I caught Kevin glancing at me, our eyes locked but we did not acknowledge each other. The rest of the couches view was blocked. Kevin was cute but I wanted no part of that even if I did not live with my fiance.

I put on underwear but did not bother with a bra. My breasts are not big and not having to wear a bra all the time was one of the few boons. I slapped on a pair of my running shorts, one of my t-shirts, and put my hair into a ponytail. I was makeup less and bare foot.

As I came out and went to the kitchen, I noticed my fiance was no longer in the living room. I began to prepare the meal as the two boys played their game. Ten minutes later after realizing he was not in the bathroom; I asked the boys where he had gone.

Apparently, he had left as soon as I had gotten in the shower. Kevin explained in very considerate, unalarming tones that my fiance was leaving the school in a month. I had already known this eventuality but what I did not realize was that he was leaving the apartment as well. His parents found out he was failing when he never registered for the next semester and were ordering his return. I am sure they partially if not fully blamed me.

I smelled the chicken and it snapped me out of my daze. I quickly took it out of the oven, luckily it was not burned. As I began to organize the sides, Kevin continued explaining the situation. Apparently, my fiance was in debt to Kevin's supplier. The stupid boy had thought he could be the next Scarface.

It turned out Aiden was here to get some of his things, like his computer and the Xbox to repay his debt before my fiance left for home. So, these two were waiting until I got home so they could make sure they were not taking anything that was mine because they believed my fiance would lie and they did not want any trouble.

I plated the food for the two boys and myself, listening and responding with single words and "Uh huh." Even though my coward of a fiance abandoned me with two men, I felt comfortable. We were in this situation in the first place because they wanted to be considerate. We ate in relative silence and they complimented me many times on the food. College aged people did not have home cooked meals.

Afterwards they asked if they could smoke a little and offered me some. I took them up on because why not. I coughed at the abnormally strong stuff, I felt very buzzed. I asked how long my fiance was going to be gone and they looked at each other and shrugged. They did not seem to care and neither did I.

I lead them around the apartment pointing at his stuff, Aiden would examine it and put it in a big box if it seemed interesting. After they finished unhooking the computer and stacking it by the box, I sat on the couch.

"Would you like to keep any of this for yourself?" Aiden asked me to motion to the pile. Was he trying to give things away to me for any reason? I scrunched my brow.

"You can sell it for rent since he won't be around." Kevin answered a question I did not ask. I knew that they were trying to appease me, so I did not do anything stupid or complain to anyone and bust up their racket, but this was a bit overboard.

"I will just get a roommate. I will be fine until then." The two boys looked at each other, this was a one-bedroom apartment. Really, I was just going to ask my parents for money after explaining the situation. It was an odd face saving lie to tell and I felt a little stupid and wanted to change the subject.

"So, you guys heading out?" I asked, pulling my legs up onto the couch. They both eyed my movements, I had nice muscular pale legs. I was short being half Korean and half Chinese but what I had was firm and fit.

The two of them decided to pack up. I just sat on the couch looking at my phone as my fiance's belongings were removed. I totally did not care about his crap and when they finished, I offered them both some of his beers. Really, they only took a few trips, they were not even sweaty, but I thought it appropriate. Having one with them we did a cheer and started drinking.

"Hey, you forgot about the Xbox." I pointed at the console with my beer bottle. In their high state they had totally whiffed on it.

"Hah, thanks for reminding us." Aiden said flashing me a large smile. 'You are so handsome' I thought to myself as I looked into those milky blue eyes.

"Want to play us for it?" Aiden asked not losing his smile.

"What do I need with it." I laughed. "I mean sure, I would beat your butts in Halo, but I don't want it." I teased them. I was good, but I did not like to play anymore after things started going downhill with my fiance.

"Oh, now we have to play." Kevin said, his competitive juices flowing. As he finished his beer and went to sit on the couch taking a corner.

"OK, one vs one, you can pick the map." I took a little longer but finished my beer. Aiden took a few puffs of a handheld piece then passed it to me and Kevin. Afterwards we took up the controllers.

Kevin was dispatched with little effort. He got trounced. He killed me only a few times, but I dismantled him with a sniper and pistol.

"Hah, looks like I win. You want to try my dude?" I asked Aiden. I was feeling cocky and strong, it came out with my tone. Aiden took Kevin's controller and then started selecting a map.

"So, what about the wager?" Aiden asked as he stopped on a map he liked.

"Hmm, sure, sure. If I win, I keep the Xbox. I am going to hide it and make it look like you took it." I grinned mischievously.

Aiden nodded, "And what do I get if I win?"

It suddenly dawned on me I was on a couch between two boys alone in my apartment. Hesitantly I replied, "What would you want?"

Aiden softened his expression as he saw me get worried. "Oh, it's not like that. Hell, you make really good food. Maybe you cook me dinner a few times?" I thought about it for a few seconds. It seemed reasonable to me.

"Oh, come on." Kevin complained, motioning to me. "He wants you to make him dinner so he can try and make you his girlfriend when [he who will not be named] is gone." I blushed and looked over to Aiden.

"I already have a girlfriend." Aiden replied with a smile.

"Then what would she say if a hot as hell Asian chick was making you a few dinners?" Kevin laughed.

Aiden just shrugged, "OK. Yeah, I can see how that might cause problems." Aiden paused for a few seconds as if in deep thought before coming with a grand idea, "How about a blowjob if I win?"

And there it was of course. What all men desire and think about all the time. I shifted on the couch, was it getting hotter in here? I absolutely expected I was part of the payment plan when I heard the story. I had many outs, but he had very pretty eyes and... well, pretty everything. I was about to respond that giving him a blowjob is worse than cooking him dinner, but I was too slow.

"I get one too." Kevin said matter-of-factly.

"You already lost." Replied Aiden in the same tone.

"It's winner take all. She has to beat us both for the Xbox." Kevin said, nodding his head in mock contemplation. "Therefore, if we win, she has to give us both blowjobs."

Aiden seemed convinced at this point but added, "I go first though since I would be the one that won."

"Of course." The very gracious Kevin agreed to the terms.

"No, you lost." I told Kevin in the same matter of fact tone, mocking him.

"OK, OK." Kevin waved it off, "But I want to watch." He grinned like a pervert. I just shook my head and sighed.

"So, you agree to the bet?" Aiden pressed me. I stared at those eyes for a second and then shrugged and looked back to the TV.

"I am nervous as hell." Aiden said while selecting the map he had previously picked out. He was nervous? My heart was beating so furiously I could not concentrate. I let my instinct take over as we started to play, as there was no way for me to get my brain to stop freaking out.

"Close quarter map." I said to the room, neither boy responded. Aiden had seen I was good with the sniper and pistol, both range weapons. He was good too, really good. I still thought I was better even with the shotgun and sword.

My superiority complex was shattered when I lost by one kill. I sat there for a few moments staring at the screen, I even tilted my head in puzzlement. "You beat me." I said in confusion as the loss was slow to take effect. "Best out of 3? Double or nothing?" I eagerly asked as I reclaimed my senses.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." He waved his hand at me in a shooing motion, as if to brush off the whole ordeal. I nervously tried to brush back my hair only to remember I had put it in a ponytail. Awkwardly I put the controller down and stood up.

I may have been breathing a little heavier than normal as I told Kevin to move the coffee table back to give me some room, as if he was my peasant slave. He had lost after all, I smiled on the inside. When I looked back at Aiden though the mental smile disappeared into nerves. I was glad I had a rib-cage because I could feel the blood slamming against my ears emanating from my booming chest.

"Whoa, relax. relax." He reached out with a hand and I took it with mine. He guided me towards him and scooped me up at the legs while he was still sitting and put me in his lap with my feet pointed at Kevin. Then he leaned in to kiss me.

I did not hesitate to kiss him back. His tongue assailed mine submitting it. I actively massaged and sucked at the victorious intruder with my lips and conquered tongue. He began rubbing my shoulders and back with one hand, his other was kneading my bare leg muscles. I started to loosen up, my tension fading as my horny level began to rise. He was a good kisser. I rubbed his pecs and abs through his shirt, he was firm.

He shifted his head and leaned in low to give me kisses and suck on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Kevin with a half-smile just watching me. We locked gazes as Aiden massaged me. For some reason having an audience was exciting me in a way I had no idea it would. Well, I thought, I would be lucky if I did not ask them all to take me in the ass, I was so turned on at that point.

"OK, phones, hand them over, no recordings or pictures." I slipped out of Aiden's embrace as the two boys, who probably were not even thinking about such a thing at that moment checked their phones and then handed them to me. I walked over to the kitchen counter to put them down. Right after I turned around to display my sultriest facial expression aimed at the handsome Aiden, the door unlocked.

My eyes went wide as my fiance returned, coming in quietly only to stop after re-locking the door to take in the sight. He may have still been baked but it did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what was happening. The coffee table was pushed back. Aiden was flush with wet lips. I was flush with wet lips and a saliva covered neck. I had for some reason corralled their phones and my nipples were very erect under the thin t-shirt.

Still though, he asked the only reasonable thing anyone would ask at a time like that. "What is going on here?" He worriedly stammered, looking from me to the boys. I personally was kind of surprised he was back, and I was almost certain I had been part of the payment. Maybe I had misread that. I still did not feel bad. He was not even really my fiance anymore, we just had not officially broken up, right?

In typical female fashion, I expertly turned the tables. "You neglected to tell me you were moving out. What am I going to do, move across country with you to live with your parents?" I scoffed. Feeling bitterness and resentment I continued, "So now I am going to suck his dick." I pointed at Aiden, who was like a deer in headlights.

My fiance stood there stunned for a few seconds and then came up with the cleverest thing he could, "What?" He squeaked out while still taking everything in.

"I lost a bet and I am going to pay what I owe." I shrugged my shoulders at my fiance. "You can leave or sit over on the table and watch if you want." I motioned towards the freshly moved furniture.

"What the..." my fiance stood there dumbfounded as I began to move passed him. "Wait what are you doing." He began to reach for me, and I smacked his hand, hard as hell. Everyone stood stock still.

"Sit down." I commanded, pointing towards the table. The tension in the air was thick, the boys were nervous, their jovial perverse nature prior to this gone. Aiden began to get up before I turned on him. "Sit down." I reiterated and he reversed his action.

I waited as my wuss of a fiance went and sat on the table very awkwardly. He looked like he was going to cry. A few moments later Kevin took out a bowl and started packing it. We all stood there as he offered it to my fiance, who having learned nothing took it. They all passed it around, everyone smoked in silence. I did not partake this time, instead I waited, eyeing Aiden as he scoped me out head to toe.

After they finished, I took a small pillow that had fallen off the couch and set it down in front of Aiden before going down to my knees. I shook off my anger visibly before I peeled his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. He lifted his feet to let me fully pull them off.

He was only half erect, but Kevin nodded in approval. "Packing the heat." Kevin said jokingly as my fiance just sat quiet, staring off to the side now. Had he seen it? I hope he did, I thought to myself as I wrapped a hand around the soft shaft. I wondered how big it would grow as I admired the fat head on it. He was well groomed too. I looked up at those milky blue eyes and kept his return stare as my mouth inhaled the purplish shaded cap.

Aiden breathed heavy as I pressed my tongue hard against the underside of the penis head. Keeping the mushroom in my mouth my tongue licked at the shaft, pressing past my bottom lip. "Damn..." he uttered as his penis quickly hardened. I could practically feel his heartbeats as the blood pumped in to expand his sex organ. I slowly stroked him, never letting him out of my mouth. My drool ran out of the cracks in my suction caused by my darting tongue breaking the O-ring containment.

Keeping eye contact while trying your best to expertly arouse an unfamiliar penis began to prove difficult as his flesh kept inflating. After a good fifteen seconds after what I believed was his fully established hard on, I released him with a wet popping sound. I ran my hand all over the rod, spreading my saliva as I tilted my head from side to side examining his meat. Looking back up at him, I gave a lustful, throaty compliment, "You have a beautiful cock."

Aiden smiled bright at me as I began to give heavy-duty medium paced licks up, down and around his shaft. "You are easily one of the prettiest girls I have ever met, and you might be too cute for this, I am not sure." I went down to suck on his surprisingly large ball sack. My hands gingerly worked his length as I fondled his testicles with my lips and tongue.

"Oh, you are so sweet." I replied before diving back to attack his sack. I spent a little more time tending to them before licking my way upwards. I flicked my eyes over to my fiance, who was now watching me with a somewhat shattered expression. "I have never gotten to suck such an impressive penis before." I smiled and went back to work, taking the big head in my mouth and pushing down to the point I was close to gagging. My jaw had to stretch so wide it was an effort. I barely got to the halfway point before it was threatening to rub the back of my breathing hole.

Insulting my fiance, having an audience, the weed, and this big cock in my mouth all mixed into an indescribable emotional jumble that left me so horny I reached my free hand for my hungry crotch. I thought better of it. I did not want this to get out of control. Instead I snatched the bottom of my t-shirt, extracted the penis from my thirsty mouth and pulled off the piece of clothing that was starting to feel ridiculously hot and confining.

I did not have big breasts. I am Asian and exercised a lot. I was never blessed with even normal sized tits. I had to earn the curves of my ass through heavy weightlifting, sadly nothing could be done for the chest. Aiden did not seem to care and with his big hand began to squeeze what was there and fondle me. He continued with one hand pinching my already hard and sensitive nipples even after I returned to tend to his glistening, wet member.

He pinched a little too hard and I yelped, then he pinched the other one at the same strength, eliciting the same response. I gave him a smile, "Oh, it's like that?" I said jokingly before he took the base of his cock and slapped the rock-hard thing against my left cheek. Then for balance he did the right cheek. He released his shaft and with the same hand, took up my ponytail. My cheeks were flush from the strikes and I was in a horny stupor, but my brain was active enough to open my mouth wide.

He pressed into me deep and with unrelenting vigor he pushed me forward and pulled me back at a rapid pace. I gargled and gagged as the thick saliva that only comes when choking began streaming out. It rolled down my chin and streaked my body as globs of it dripped or were flung off from inertia. My hands went behind my back as if to fully submit to him. It was crazy, I was loving it. Sure, it was hard to breathe and it was not the most pleasant physical feeling but mentally I wanted to have his babies.

Before too long he yanked me back and I gasped for air, then nipped at his penis as if I wanted to go back to it but he held me like a rowdy dog by my ponytail. "How do you fuck this up dude? She is gorgeous. She can cook. She is smart. She sucks dick like a Porn star." He just shook his head in disgust at my fiance before sticking his prick back in my accepting mouth. This time he let go of my hair and I gagged on him purely of my own volition.

I did not know how much time had passed but it could not have been more than another minute before my ponytail was used to leverage me away from his engorged meat. This time he had pulled me too fast and hard, it hurt, but I did not complain. He then popped to his feet and began rapidly jerking himself off. I opened my mouth and kept staring into those milky blue eyes again as I saw his frantic orgasm face develop.

Thick ropes of his semen splashed against my tongue, he had good aim. He pressed it in close but a few lackluster spurts near the end of his hosing dribbled down my chin. I swallowed his salty load while keeping my eyes locked with his, then showed him my clean tongue. I scooped up the leftovers on my chin and sucked them off my fingers. I was not one to swallow cum often, but I wanted to make an impression.

12