Asian Performs in Front of Fiancé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Is all he said before putting back on his pants. I used my own t-shirt to wipe myself off, choosing to stay topless.

"Well then, thanks for coming by boys." I said as Aiden and Kevin collected their phones and went for the door in unhurried silence.

"Yeah, thanks for having us..." Aiden paused as if he wanted to say more. Then figured it was not the time and they put on their shoes and left. I locked the door behind me. Then turned to face my fiance who was now standing there in the center of the room, not sure what to do with himself and looking stupid. I walked over to him and felt at his groin.

"Oh, you are hard." I said as I took him by the wrist to lead him to the bedroom. There were no words. He took control and set me head down ass up at the edge of the bed. He unbuckled his pants, pushed my shorts and damp panties down to the bend of my knees, rubbed spit on his cock, then slipped right into my sopping wet hole without any prelude. I moaned and rubbed my clitoris sporadically between his bouts of furious hip thrusts. I was not sure if he was trying to punish me with the how hard he was fucking me or if he was just that horny, maybe it was a bit of both. Either way I enjoyed his frustrated administrations much more than his normal fucking.

It was not long before his six-inch cock was parked deep as he could inside of me. He stayed like that after unloading into my extremely aroused pussy. I rubbed out an orgasm from that position in no time. He pulled out after I finished my moaning and his cum began a slow leak from my pounded slit. I savored the feeling as it ran down my thigh. Grinning mischievously to myself, I began to daydream about Aiden's cock. I knew he forgot to take his Xbox and would of course be back for it and more. I had made sure of that.

12