All Comments on 'Asian Performs in Front of Fiancé'

by aznwriting

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why are you in the LW section?

How hard can it be to understand? LOVING WIVES!? There isn't a wife to be seen in this drivel. And she isn't cuckolding anyone since they aren't married. She's just another slut cheating on her boyfriend. Was he even her boyfriend or just some guy she was using to pay some bills in college? Another awful story.

1 star

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing work, that was really erotic keep it up.

26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fiance is not husband, so is she married to someone else that qualifies for LW?

Can't cuckold a fiance, read a dictionary.

Either fiance is a wimp and gets all he deserves or sees what a bitch she is and dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:26thNcuck

Go fuck yourself. Stop using other's name. You're a fucking sewer rat idiot. As to story, just another sewer rat author writing for the scum like 26thNcuck. Guess what I scored this garbage.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 3 years ago

I liked it. I could imagine something like that happening. Pay no attention to those who complain about the couple not being married. Apparently some people are so rigid that they can’t enjoy a sexy story. Please continue writing!

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Yuck

A waste of time. More cuck crap

onesuboneonesuboneover 3 years ago
Great Story

TO the Anonymous commenter above. Her boyfriend was a douche. Her only mistake was becoming engaged at such a young age.

It is a well written story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

She sounds like the perfect wife/girlfriend. I’m a good looking white guy(I’m told) and only date brunettes so quite a few have been asian. Love seeing my asian sucking men’s cocks, always reminds me how they seem to accept that it’s what they do and are meant for. Even the ones that aren’t totally submissive do a good Job once their mouth is full of a nice white cock.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

And her fiance went on to find and marry a decent woman, leaving her to her lonely life of empty one nights stands as no one wanted a real relationship with her knowing what she was capable of doing to someone she "loved".

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very good!

You're off to a great start, and I look forward to reading more from you. Don't mind the "LW Police," they take themselves and this category WAY too seriously. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hell yes.

Fuck that comment. This shit was fire- screw the haters and give us more work like this! Hot and powerful as hell.

5/5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If that cuck 26thNcuck gives a story a five star rating.

Most likely it's garbage. ONE STAR, nothing more needs to be said. The tags said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Great story - another Asian cuck and wife loving Superior white cock. A true cuck would like Aiden’s yummy asshole at the same time as his fiancé gives a blowjob

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Are there really readers who find this story sexy or exciting? Gentlemen, you must have an ugly environment! Finally look around for the right company so that you can finally see what can be sexy and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

Just another writer keeping the pathetic cuck and narcissistic sluts happy. Why are there so many writers who get off emasculating men and making all women whores. They make Covid 19 seem like a treat. Awful and ridiculous

Tommy8305Tommy8305over 3 years ago

Ignore the Trolls. Write your stories and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent writing eagerly waiting for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect girlfriend and the boyfriend fucked up big time. She’s wife material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was really good, thank you, please write more

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Hahahhahahhaaaa, well you got the little dicked closeted crowd ready to rip their cages off and jerk one out thinking about the dudes big cock....yes cucking is all about wanting a cock, but for the cuck himself.

Also, if the husband wasn't a wimpy self loathing turd this "The first time I cucked my fiancé" would end with "Which was the last time I walked without a walker".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Very good, you have a talented writing style. Your story had pleasure, revenge and you showed control of the situation. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the nay sayers, the story is in your style, stick to what makes you happy and your TRUE audience will follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous