Asian Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Preamble: consequences of spying on female roommate.
5.6k words
4.33
32.2k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new multi-part series about a male graduate student living with various female student roommates and under the supervision of a female landlady. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains voyeurism, straight and bi sex, mild Dom/sub, cfnm, femdom, mild raceplay, non-consent, and chastity. This chapter is a setup for future Asian roommates moving in, don't expect any Asian girls in this chapter.

*

It was late in the evening, just before midnight. It was a quiet night, like most evenings, Ryan was in his underwear and relaxed in bed and scrolled on his phone. He suddenly heard a thump on the wall across his bed, then another thump and then a moaning sound.

He was not surprised given that the walls were paper thin. Ryan was a 23 year old graduate student living in a 2-bedroom 1-bath accessory dwelling unit (ADU). It was a small unit, less than 600 square feet, primarily designed for student housing. The ADU was located in the backyard facing a stream and wooded area. At night, it was secluded and quiet but the inside walls were not well insulated.

Ryan was a 5ft8 athletic Asian. He was charming and social and studious. He had been a good tenant, not too loud, didn't party and didn't really have any issues. He moved in around a year ago for his studies and rented a bedroom from the landlady who lived in the primary house.

The noise he was hearing was clearly coming from the room next door, his roommate. His roommate, Aria, also moved into the unit around the same time he did, around a year ago. This was the first time he has heard this kind of noise from her room. It was the sound of a bed moving, Aria moaning, and the sound of body parts slamming.

Ryan just remembered that she brought a guy over earlier in the evening and didn't hear him leave. Were they having sex?

He knew Aria was moving out in around 2 weeks. It wasn't the first time she brought a guy over, but it was the first time Ryan has heard her have sex. He wondered what was going on. He got curious and got out of his bed to see if he could hear her through her bedroom door.

As he quietly got out of his room and noticed that her bedroom door was not fully closed. It was slightly ajar and he was able to peer inside her room. It was dark inside except for the glow of a computer monitor that casted a light on her bed. The screen was playing porn but the sounds was off.

From the glow, he saw two bodies grinding away. Aria was sitting on top of the guy in a cowgirl position. The guy had his head below the pillows so he had no idea who he was. Aria on the other hand looked sexy as hell straddling the guy.

Aria was also 23 years old, Eastern European descent, 5ft10, with pale long legs, long hair, and small-sized breasts. She was thin like a fashion model and actually did modeling part-time.

Ryan continued to peer through the partially opened door, watching her every move. Aria sat on the guy's cock, her back arched and hands on his legs. The guy thrust his hips and pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Ryan could hear her moan each time the cock rammed inside her and the noise as he pounded her curvy ass.

All this made Ryan's cock grow inside his underwear. He reached down and felt the pre-cum coating the tip of his penis. He masturbated this morning in the shower but now seeing his roommate having sex made him all horny again. He pulled his underwear down and started to stroke his 5.5 inch uncut cock.

Aria shifted position and fell on top of the guy and gave him a kiss. The guy wrapped his hands around her back and continued to pound her pussy vigorously. Her pussy was now creaming and covered his cock with white pussy lube.

Ryan was mesmerized by the fucking. He has only had one night stands with a few girls and never had a steady girlfriend. He had never seen a pussy cream so much before and the cock looked large. All he could see was the thick shaft slide up and down her slimy lubricated pussy. The balls kept jostling up and down with each thrust. He wondered how big that cock was.

The two embraced, kissed, fucked and rocked the bed. The guy was on hyper-drive and rammed his cock repeatedly inside her wet creamy pussy. Aria moaned away as she felt an imminent orgasm approaching. She told him not to stop and to keep hitting her gspot.

"Keep fucking me with your big cock," she whispered, "I'm cumming soon."

"Yeah you like that bitch," he whispered back, "like my big cock stretching your pussy?"

"Yes daddy, please fuck my pussy and make me cum."

"Good girl, I think I'm cumming soon."

"Cum inside me daddy! I want you to cum deep inside me."

The two bellowed a quiet soft gasp as they came at the same time. Her pussy tensed up and gripped his cock. His cock, buried deep inside her pussy, pulsed and squirted a couple of big loads inside her. The two of them were satisfied and out of energy and drenched in sweat. She laid on top of him, panting and quivering and catching her breath.

Simultaneously, the intense moment of the two cumming sent Ryan over the edge. Once the two of them came, Ryan gave his cock a few more strokes and soon erupted. With his foreskin pulled back, cum gushed out of his uncut cock and splattered on the door and the floor. The pleasure he got from secretly watching his roommate fuck was beyond anything he got from watching porn. He never thought he would see his model roommate naked and let alone see someone penetrate her pussy with a big cock and cum inside her.

Ryan used his underwear to wipe away his cum on the door and the floor. He took one last look at his naked roommate, still lying on top of the guy, and with the thick cock inside her. He slowly backed away and quietly returned to his room, thinking about the free show he just got from his roommate.

However, what he didn't know was that there was a mirror on his roommate's bedside table. And while Aria was recovering after her orgasm, she saw Ryan creepily peeping through the opened door in the mirror. She saw him stroking his hard cock and shooting his cum all over. She knew that he was watching her have sex. She was not pleased with him and thought about getting up to yell at him. But she was too relaxed and savored her post-climax joy. She knew he could not let him go so easily and contemplated on how to get him for the breach of privacy at a later time. This perverted roommate had to pay.

****

2 weeks passed since the passionate night. Ryan didn't say a thing to Aria and Aria never mentioned anything to him either. The two acted cordially when they saw each other and pretended like nothing happened.

Ryan never saw the guy from that night as the guy left early in the morning, so he wasn't sure who it was exactly. Aria was also moving out in 2 days, so it was bittersweet that he only saw her having sex just that one time.

Ryan was showering in the afternoon when he heard the landlady and Aria both walk in. He heard them because the bathroom had a separate layout. The shower, room sink and toilet were all separate. It was designed so that multiple people could be using it at the same time, to accommodate student-style living.

Ryan finished his shower, dried off and wrapped his towel around him and got out. He usually didn't bother bringing a set of clothes since his bedroom was right across from the shower room. As he got out, half naked, he saw Aria and the landlady, Maddie.

Maddie was an older white girl, but not much older. She was 35 years old, 5ft5, petite brunette and in decent shape. She worked a lot in her 20s and saved enough to purchase her home. She now lived in the primary unit and rented out the ADU. Apparently she also had other revenue streams which allowed her to semi-retire at her age.

"Oh hi Ryan, good, you're done showering," said Maddie, "come over here, want to talk to you about Aria moving out and some new tenants moving in."

"Hi Maddie, sure," he replied, "just let me get dressed."

"No need, you've got a towel, I'm comfortable, just come sit down."

Ryan felt a bit weird, he was half naked while the two girls were fully clothed, but he went along and sat on the sofa with them to chat.

"So as you know," said Maddie, "Aria is moving out in 2 days. I already found some new tenants to take over her room, they'll be arriving in just over a week."

"They?" asked Ryan, given the small space, he wanted to know if it was going to get more crowded.

"Yes, it's 2 students from Asia. They're two sweet girls who are coming over to study, they're both from a small town. They'll both be sharing the room Aria is in now. They wanted to save money and also wanted to be together just for some added security."

"Oh an extra person, that shouldn't be a problem, I can help them adjust."

"Yes, that's what I thought, with some cultural similarities they could feel more comfortable. But they were a bit hesitant about sharing a place with a male roommate. From talking to them, they seemed shy and reserved, very Asian I suppose."

"Oh it should be fine, they'll be safe with me. I don't bring anyone over, you know me, I've been a good tenant all year."

"Yeah, that's also what I thought, should be safe around you. But that wasn't until I heard about how you're a little pervert."

"Huh?" Ryan was perplexed, what did he do.

"Well Aria told me, well why don't you tell him Aria," said Maddie.

"I caught him watching me have sex the other night. He was standing at my door watching me make love and after I saw him masturbate and he ejaculated all over outside my bedroom," said Aria.

"I, what, how?" Ryan was stuck on words, he tried to deny but also wasn't sure how she saw him.

"Admit it," Aria continued, "I saw you from the mirror in my room, you probably stood there for 10 minutes watching me have sex. You didn't even have the decency to close the door or turn away. And you even masturbated after, you sicko. I can't believe I shared this place with you for a year."

"Now calm down," said Maddie, "you can't squarely blame him if you left your door open. But of course, his behavior is not right, no excuse for him to stand there to watch you have sex and then masturbate. Classic pervert behavior and blatant disregard for a woman's privacy.

"And now that I have two girls moving in, I might have to reconsider your stay."

"No please," begged Ryan, "please don't kick me out. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. It was just so unexpected and I know I shouldn't have done it. I'll behave, I promise, I won't do anything like that to our new roommates. I'll do anything!"

"I don't know," said Aria, "I wouldn't trust having a single sex-crazed guy around the house."

"I think I have an idea," replied Maddie, "he said he'll do anything. I have experience on dealing with young sex-crazed guys. He just needs to know his place, learn to respect women, and know that women should be in charge."

"In charge?" said Aria.

"Yes, like controlling a guy, it's not too hard. They don't think with their brains, they think with their dicks. Just take away their dick and they'll do anything for you."

"Wait my dick? What are you going to do to me?" pleaded Ryan.

Maddie being older and wiser started to project her dominating tone. She looked discerningly over to Ryan and made him take his towel off. He got a bit scared but was told that given that he saw Aria naked, it was only fair he bare it all for everyone.

So he slowly got up and dropped his towel, exposing his smooth naked body to the two girls.

"Wow, lean and smooth, kind of a nice body, don't you think Aria?" asked Maddie.

"Yeah, looks like he works out a lot."

"Check his dick out."

"Interesting, it's uncircumsized. Never seen one that's covered with foreskin, plus it's kind of small."

"Ah yes, typical Asian dicks, they're usually on the small side. Hard to believe this small dick can please anyone. Probably only uses it for masturbating. But in order to control him, we need to make it even more useless."

Ryan looked concerned but also felt humiliated by the two girls making fun of his cock. He always thought it was average and adequate, but it was true he has not had much sex with it.

Maddie pulled out her phone and took some pictures of it and said, "I'm taking measurements. What we're going to do is put a chastity cage on that thing. Then he won't be able to get an erection or cum. Girls should feel more safe knowing he can't do anything perverted. It will keep his mind off sex and other dirty thoughts and we get full control of his dick."

Ryan was not really sure what was going to happen, he stood silent and just hoped that whatever it was would satisfy his dominant landlady.

"Don't worry boy," she continued, "it's not going to hurt. You're not the first guy to wear one. I'll have this cage 3d-printed by this evening and we'll put it on you. As long as you wear it, you can continue to live here. You can go back to your room and put on some clothes now. And don't think about masturbating."

Ryan went back to his room and put on a pair of trunks and a tank top. He was worried about getting in trouble but also hoped that whatever he agreed to would let him stay in his current place.

By late evening, he heard Maddie return to his unit. She knocked on his bedroom door and told him to come back to the living room naked. He did as he was told and went back out to the living room.

"Oh good, you can follow instructions," said Maddie as she pulled out the plastic chastity cage. It was a 3d-printed black cage, with openings for urinating and cleaning, it looked small and restrictive.

"Now this cage is going to go over your tiny Asian dick and keep you from having an erection. So effectively you're not going to be able to masturbate or have sex," Maddi explained.

"What? Do I have to put it on? Can't I just promise you I won't do any of that here?" Ryan objected.

"No deal, either you wear this or you move out. I can't risk having you flopping around your little Asian dick in this house, no matter how small it is. Our new tenants insist that I keep them safe and that they won't be exposed to anything that makes them feel uncomfortable."

Maddie went over to fit the base ring over his penis. Her soft touch made Ryan's uncut cock get hard. After putting the ring on, his cock was partially hard and was clearly not able to fit the cage on.

"Look at you, I gave you a few tugs and your dick is already getting hard. How pathetic is that, all you men think about is sex."

Maddie gave him a few more strokes to get his cock fully hard. Now it was straight up at 5.5 inches with a bit of precum leaking out.

"So this is how you look fully hard. You like me touching you? Aria, what do you think about his cock?" asked Maddie.

Aria got up and walked over and replied, "Like I said earlier, it's my first time seeing an Asian dick, seems kind of small. Interesting how the uncircumsized skin just rolls back. To be honest, it's definitely smaller than the guys I've been with."

Ryan was now embarrassed and humiliated. Aria being a few inches taller than him looked down on him, while Maddie became more dominating. The two women stood around him commenting on his inadequate penis.

"Fair enough," said Maddie, "but it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. So it's a shame that he can't use it after it's locked up. No one will know if it's any good. But it's for everyone's safety. Seems like he likes us teasing his little cock."

She gripped his cock even harder and stroked him faster. She used his foreskin to glide up and down his shaft and used his precum to lubricate. Ryan was certainly enjoying this feeling, it has been a while since anyone has stroked with his cock.

Maddie asked if Aria wanted to play with it but she rebuked. Clearly she was not interested in Ryan at all. Maddie kept stroking his cock and edged him close to orgasm but stopped short when he got close.

"Alright, I think he's had enough fun. Let's get him locked up," said Maddie as she instructed Aria to get some ice. Ryan was disappointed that he didn't get a chance to cum from the handjob. He was still horny for her touch and wanted her to keep stroking him.

Aria brought the ice over and Maddie applied it to his hard cock. It shriveled down to its flaccid state in no time. Playtime was over. Maddie quickly secured the cage over his shrunken cock and locked it.

Ryan now stood naked with just a cock cage in front of the two ladies. Maddie admired how perfectly the cage fitted on him and commended him for doing this.

She explained to him that he will remain locked during the entire duration of his stay. He will be unlocked once a month for supervised cleaning and he will be allowed to cum if he behaves.

"I'm doing this for your own good. You know, it is kind of hot to have a naked and locked boy around the house," added Maddie, "maybe you should stay that way until your new roommates move in. If that's okay with you Aria."

"Sure, doesn't matter, I'm moving out tomorrow anyways," replied Aria, "plus, now that I know he can't play with his dick, I do feel safer."

Ryan felt uneasy being bossed around by the two ladies, yet in a way, something about being dominated by them made him feel aroused. With the cage on, he knew he had no choice but to obey and remained naked.

Maddie left shortly after locking him up and Aria went back to her room to continue packing. Ryan also retreated back to his room for the remainder of the evening.

****

Around midnight, Ryan was in his bed, when he heard thumping noises from his roommate's room. This time, on top of the thumping noise, he also heard his roommate moaning. It was clear this time that she was having sex again, the night before she would move out.

Having learned his lesson from last time, Ryan stayed in bed as his roommate had sex. The noise certainly made him aroused and his cock tried to get hard in the cage. It was the first time he experienced the restrictiveness of the cage and how it held back his erection. There was no way he could relieve himself. He could only sit back and imagine what his roommate was doing next door.

The sex went on for a good 15 minutes. His roommate was uninhibited with her moaning and yelling. She did not care that Ryan would hear everything since she was moving out the next day. Maybe it was her way to let him know how pathetic he was now, can't even masturbate or experience any pleasure with his locked cock.

After a brief moment of silence after their fucking, Ryan heard Aria yell something.

"Ryan!" she yelled, "Ryan, get over here. I know you're still awake, get your ass over here to my room!"

Ryan wasn't sure what to make of it. Was she trying to bait him into getting more trouble?

Ryan opened his door and asked, "Uh is everything ok Aria? You need something?"

"Yes, I need you to come into my room, I have something for you."

"Ok, let me get dressed."

"No need to, just get your naked ass over here."

Ryan was hesitant but tiptoed his way towards her room. He covered his crotch as he approached. Her door was wide open and he stood naked at the doorway and was stunned to see Aria also naked and riding on a guy. But it was a different guy than last time--it was a black guy this time.

She looked stunning naked. She had a slim sexy model figure. Her breasts were not that large but her smooth white skin, her rigid collarbone and skinny torso enhanced her feminine beauty.

"What are you doing covering yourself. I know that you're locked down there so I'm not afraid anymore. Don't just stand there," said Aria, "come over here by the bed. James, I want you to meet my pathetic roommate, Ryan. I told you that his tiny dick was all locked up."

12