Asian Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey my man," said James. Ryan just smiled and nodded as he approached the bed. Ryan felt embarrassed by his cage and could tell he was the lesser and weaker man in the room.

"So James just shot his big creamy load inside me," continued Aria, "and rather than getting my sheets and bed all dirty before I leave, I came up with a good idea--to get back at you for what you did, and you know, just humiliate you."

Ryan looked on, staring at her shaved pussy with a hard black rod still inside her, not fully understanding what Aria wanted.

"Lie down on the bed, face up," she commanded, "you're going to clean my pussy so cum doesn't get everywhere. You're going to eat my creampie."

Ryan paused, he had never done anything like this before. But his dick was starting to get hard from her dominating tone.

"Look boy, I'm giving you a chance to eat me, worship my pussy, you should be thankful. That pathetic dick bulging inside your cage seems to want it."

She shoved Ryan on her bed with his face up next to her. He had an up close view of her pussy, her shaved pussy that was covered all over with her white creamy vaginal lube. He watched as she slowly raised herself and pulled out James' dick from inside her pussy. James' cock was big and long around 9 inches. Ryan was in awe as to how big it was. It was glistening with cum and pussy juice as she pulled it out.

Careful to not drip any cum, Aria quickly got up and immediately sat on Ryan's face, burying her pussy right in his mouth. Her plump outer labia pressed right on Ryan's lips.

The smell of her pussy was strong. Beyond the smell of the man seed inside her, there was a musty sweaty smell, as if she purposely did not wash her pussy for several days to get back at him so he could smell and taste her pungent dirty pussy.

As unpleasant as it seemed, Ryan did not care. At this point, he was too horny to think about anything else. It has been over a while since he had any sex, the thought of any pussy was enticing enough for him. All he wanted to do was taste her sweet pussy nectar.

Seconds after sitting on his mouth, a thick gooey stream of cum dripped out of her warm pussy straight into Ryan's mouth. He choked a bit on the puddle of cum, his first time eating someone else's cum. It was warm and slimy, he was sickened by its bitter and salty taste.

Despite the smell and taste, he continued to lick her pussy, starting with the thick creamy discharge around her labia and opening. After licking her outside clean, he stuck his tongue inside her to scoop out whatever cum was left. Her insides were moist and warm.

He made sure to clean up all the sweat, cum, cream, or ejaculation that was in and around her pussy. He could feel that her pussy was loose after that pounding. He wondered what it would feel like to insert his own dick inside her loose wet pussy. The thought of it made him strain in his cage.

"You like this Ryan?" she asked as she applied her weight on him, "you like eating my pussy? You like eating another man's cum? I wish Maddie locked you up long ago. So much more comforting to know you can't stroke your little dick anymore. I could have used your mouth a lot more."

Ryan whimpered in agreement while continuing to eat her pussy, using his tongue and lips to satisfy her needs.

After a while, Aria felt like she was all clean, she got off Ryan's face. She saw him still drenched in sweat, pussy juice and his own saliva. Along with the fact that he was naked except for his cage, he looked submissive and pathetic.

She turned her attention towards her friend, James, and his partially erect cock, "James, look at your cock, it's still covered in cum and my pussy cream. Would you like my roommate to clean you up?"

"I mean sure, if he's up for it," replied James.

"Ryan, go clean his cock with your mouth."

Ryan looked at Aria in shock. Did she just tell me to lick his cock clean with my mouth?

"Go on, lick his cock clean, you little slut," she commanded.

Ryan got up and leaned over and placed his hand at the base of the large shaft to hold it up. His mouth hovered right above the tip of James' semi-hard glistening cock. He was hesitant, he had never sucked another cock before, let alone one that was covered in cum and pussy lube. But the dominance his roommate exuded over him compelled him to do otherwise.

He opened his mouth and dove in, swallowing as much of the big black cock as he could. It tasted more or less the same as his roommate's pussy, bitter and salty and spunky. The cock was long and not too thick. He felt humiliated, forced to have a meaty cock inside his mouth.

Ryan wasn't really sure if he was turned on by sucking another guy's cock, but what was turning him on was the bisexual act he was forced to do--a submissive act of pleasing something else. The more he sucked the more aroused he got. His cock kept straining inside its cage from the exhilaration he was experiencing. He looked up as he licked the cock to see Aria back in bed next to her partner.

She looked at Ryan and said, "You like sucking his big cock? That's what a real manly cock is like. Unlike your tiny cock that's all locked up now. I remember seeing it hard, it paled in comparison, probably because you're Asian that's why it's so small."

Ryan nodded and continued to suck. He now understood why his roommate was not even slightly interested in his cock earlier. The cocks she has at her disposal were much bigger and worthier than his.

Aria leaned over and gave James a passionate kiss and started to make out with him. And in an instant, James' cock went from semi-hard to fully hard and became all rigid inside Ryan's mouth.

It was evident that her kiss made James excited again. James and Aria continued to trade wet sloppy kisses and James began to finger Aria's pussy. She bent her knees up and he inserted two fingers in her pussy and made her hole gape open. Ryan could hear the wet sloshing as the fingers vibrated in and out of her wet vagina.

Ryan watched intently at her pussy getting fingered as he continued to suck on the expanding cock. He couldn't believe how submissive he had become. He was now worshiping a big black cock, it made his cock throb, maybe he was really bisexual. He twirled his tongue around James' cock and mixed his sucking and licking, mimicking the way he thought he would like his blowjobs.

James continued to ram his fingers deep inside Aria's pussy. She was desperate to cum again.

All Ryan could do was continue to suck. He bobbed his head up and down, picked up pace and stroked the long shaft with his hands to match the intensity of James rapidly sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy. He tried to imagine James' cock sliding into her loose pussy and fucking her deep.

"Oh that feels so good!" Aria bellowed, "don't stop, keep doing it, faster baby! Ooh!"

"You like that girl? It's so wet and loose down there," said James as he curled his fingers inside her pussy and hit her gspot.

"Yes, ahh! I think I'm going to cum!" she said as her hips began to buckle from her imminent orgasm.

James rammed his fingers deep inside her warm cunt and vigorously rubbed her clit to force the orgasm out of Aria. She gave out a loud moan as the intense orgasm swept over her entire body. James' fingers remained inside her pussy and were dripping wet from her insides. She gasped from the intense pleasure.

"I'm about to cum too girl," he whispered to her.

"Yeah? Cum inside his mouth. I want to see. Fill his mouth up with a real man's cum," she told James and then looked down at Ryan, "Make sure you catch all of it in your mouth. I don't want to mess this place up."

Ryan looked up and tried to acknowledge, but before he was able to say anything a gush of warm semen spurted deep in his mouth. Then came another spurt and then a smaller spurt. This was the second time this evening James came and Ryan was in awe of how much cum shot out.

James flexed his hips upwards for a final shot before he collapsed. He sighed a breath of relief and gave Aria a soft kiss. Ryan took his mouth off the cock and swallowed the entire load of spunk. The big black cock was still hard and glistened in his saliva. Likewise, Ryan's cock was also hard as it could be inside its cage with no way to cum.

The two of them laid still, tangled around each other, in a post-coitus state for several minutes. Ryan remained still, observing their hot sweaty bodies, envious of what happened to both of them. Two beautiful bodies experienced intense pleasure while all he had was the taste of their sex and a string of precum leaking down from his locked cock.

"That felt good," said Aria after she regained her composure, "did you like your blowjob?"

"It was pretty good, I got to blow another load at least," said James, "never been sucked by a little Asian boy though."

"Was it better than my blowjob?"

"Honestly, it was a bit better, he was sucking me pretty hard and made nice moves with his tongue."

"Hmm, probably cause my roommate bitch is locked up and so horny," said Aria as she looked down on Ryan at the edge of the bed, "did you swallow the entire load?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Ryan.

She instructed him to open up his mouth to show nothing was left.

"Good boy, eating two loads tonight. I think that's all for you now. I'll let you know if I need more clean up. You can go back to your room."

With that, Aria cuddled next to James and they caressed and kissed. The two were exhausted with their multiple orgasms. Ryan got off the bed and walked back to his room.

He laid in bed with the cum aftertaste in his mouth. He examined his locked cock again, still leaking with precum. His tiny manhood was trapped inside the cage. He tried to get some kind of relief, but nothing worked. It only made his cock stay hard with no sensation and no end in sight.

It was a wild night for him, nothing he had experienced before. He was saddened that his roommate was moving out the next day. The dominance she exerted on him was unbelievable, something no girl had done on him. The chance to eat her pussy was a nice added bonus. He wondered if his new Asian roommates would be like that, what if they saw his chastity cage, what would they think of him, would it be a good or bad thing for him. Would he be submitting to two Asian girls?

Next: Chapter 2

12