All Comments on 'Asian Roommates Ch. 01'

by notconcerned

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story so far. What if he was a virgin with a 4 inch cock? I think that would make him more eager to eat a creampie and clean a cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story twist: Ryan apologizes for looking into the bedroom door "that is always open whenever she brings someone back to use her as a cock sleeve."

He returns after getting dressed and says no to the chastity cage, "Thanks for the accommodations. I'll use the month notice you are required to give me to find another place that doesn't permit entitled man-hating bitches in the lease. Or have one as a landlord. Have a wonderful day! AMF."

End scene.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My God! What a stupid waste of words! Stupid from the first word to the last. Please stop writing, with an exception of an apology.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotconcerned@notconcerned
33y male, bi/pan, into a lot of things. I have a fetish for alpha white males dominating and fucking shy, inexperienced, slutty Asian girls and being served by beta Asian guys in chastity. Really interested in dom/sub dynamics coupled with raceplay. I also like it when guys cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES