Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umph, Umph, Umph, Umph, Umph, Umph,." Her loud expelling of air at each thrust was like a Harley's exhaust note as she forced the double dong deeper into Wang who was flinching and wincing as Miyu tried to destroy her cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." A scream escaped from Wang as the dildo reached her uterus. Miyu pounced rolling the Chinese on her back like a turtle. She was in total control, able to not only drive with her hips but with her powerful thick thighs. Angling her attack, she was intent on causing as much damage as possible. Push, twist, a scream, pull out then repeat. There could be no escape and four minutes later Wang surrendered. Incredible. A win not by orgasm but submission.

I nearly drowned in the sea of rampant Japanese nationalism. You would have thought Miyu had won the world title, not the first of 3 events. A proud MC auctioned off the double dildo as Miyu waited and Wang lay slumped on the raised stage.

The MC and another Japanese official conferred before announcing, "Second event. Strap-on."

Again, it may have been a coincidence, but the smile on Miyu's and the dismay on Wang's face showed the result. It couldn't be better for Miyu. A rarely used event that suited her low centre of gravity and strong thighs and with Wang's abused pussy needing a strap-on like an Eskimo needs an ice-making machine.

The door to our gold pass booth opened Hitomi Asaoka entered and slid beside us at the table and spoke to me.

"Is she your Filipina servant? She's too ugly to be your Fuck Slut."

"I'm his Indonesian woman, you lesbian bitch."

"Indonesian. We might be related. Your mum might be my Aunt because my Grandfather was a colonel in our army when we took Indonesia. He used to take 10 to 20 a night. They were all Mikosurihan (three strokers that came quickly), not like a Japanese woman, though after one night they fought each other to get Jap cock. A lot better than the dog cock or Indo men they usually had."

Turning to me she said, "Where are you from?"

"Australia."

"Good, I haven't had an Aussie cock yet."

She put her hand on my cock. "Do Aussies like it different? A threesome with the Indonesian dog fucker here and after you pick the best fuck. Or maybe you like to watch a Japanese girl show you different ways to fuck her. Maybe you like me to discipline her or teach her pain. I can do it all."

It was too much for the Indonesian, who lashed out, only to have her blow blocked by one arm, while Hitomi's other sped out to grab her tit through the thin material, twisting it. Hitomi grinned as Annisa writhed at the end of the clawed fingers digging in her tit.

"Fuck, They're not even proper tits" she exclaimed as, using her tit claw grip, she maneuvered Anissa so that she was kneeling on the chair, face flat on the table. From behind Annisa, her hand slid down Annisa's flat, hard, stomach, then under the elastic band of her thong. Feeling her hairless cunt she exploded in derision, "What, you call that a fuck slit. It wouldn't even take a little finger. But I'll make sure that it does."

She pulled Annisa's thong to one side and started moving a finger around Annisa's cunt entrance. Annisa struggled but the tit grip controlled her, and she inserted a finger into the Indonesian's pussy and began pumping it in and out. She twisted her around and lifted Annisa'sr top. With Annisa's tits right in front of her face, she tilted her head slightly, and took her free right nipple in her mouth, sucking on the teat like a tasty wet treat. Annisa's moans grew louder as Hitomi fingered her and sucked her nipple with the threat of pain in her clawed left tit if she resisted. It was clear she was nearing orgasm.

Annisa wailed, "Oh, God, I'm coming cuuuuuuuuuuuuming."

Annisa bucked violently on the chair, and Hitomi removed her finger, reached up and sucked it into her mouth, tasting Annisa's juices.

"What an easy slut. If I took off her thong I could wring out at least a 3/4 whiskey glass of pussy juice out of it." Hitomi's fingers lightly brushed over the Indonesian's clit, sending shrieks of arousal interspersed between her moaning. Attacking Annisa from behind again her hand ripped the micro skirt aside and thrust deep under her white thong before sliding two fingers deep into Annisa's sopping wet snatch.

"O fuck, I'm going to explode," she cried as her whole body tensed, her thighs squeezed together and she came riding endless waves of pleasure. I did what any male would do. My hand reached out and slid under Hitomi's panties and gently played with her slit. She turned around and smiled and then adjusted her hips so that I was able to slide my fingers along her slit and play with her clit. As I gave her pleasure in a leisurely controlled way she parted Annisa's legs and began exploring the folds of her cunt, first with her fingers, then with her mouth and tongue all the time controlling her with the claw grip on her tit.

Forcing the Indonesian onto her back the Japanese ate her ruthlessly. Annisa ground her pussy into the face of Hitomi until quickly, without warning, she flooded Hitomi's mouth with her cum. Hitomi did not stop. She continued eating the Indonesian's pussy fucking her with her tongue while I kept the Japanese at about 80% arousal. Meanwhile, the action in round 2 started.

Wang in her first dildo fight began to strap on her fake cock harness designed to expose the cunt and mount the cock about 2 inches above the top of the slit, but Miyu, a veteran, knew that there would be time for that later. While Wang Fei fumbled with the Velcro fasteners, Miyu rushed her and landed several hard slaps on her head. Wang went to her knees and Miyu grabbed her hair and pulled her to the centre of the ring where Wang kicked and screamed trying to get free, but only received a kick to the ribs for her effort.

While she lay in pain on the mat, Miyu strapped her dildo on and positioned herself between the Chinese stockbroker's thighs. She plunged in with a vicious thrust catching Wang off guard. The scream of agony by Wang and pleasure by Miyu revealed it all: Wang was now at her opponent's mercy. A little overconfident after the first event and now having the upper hand, Miyu slid the strap on in and out of the long-haired Chinese stockbroker's cunt intent on causing her to cum not brutalizing her. The brutalization would come later. As much as Wang fought, she couldn't get free from the pounding eight-inch tool and soon found herself getting very wet. The sound of bare flesh slapping as Miyu Watasi systematically fucked Wang in the centre of the ring was echoing through the centre.

Wang was moaning loudly, on the verge of cumming. Sensing this, Miyu pulled all the way out and prepared for one final thrust to end the match and give her overall victory. As the head of the fake cock popped out of her, Wang rolled sideways. The down thrust that came, would have easily sent Wang over the edge, but instead of hitting the soft flesh at the end of her love tunnel, Miyu's dildo met the hard floor. The sudden pain in her lower stomach caused Miyu to curl up on the mat.

Taking full advantage of this opportunity, Wang readied her own cock and moved towards her prey. Taking her from behind, the Shanghai stockbroker grabbed her around the neck and slammed home her eight-inch dildo directly into Miyu's untouched snatch and began to pummel her. Miyu, though very sexually experienced competition-wise, was soon sopping wet and the eight-inch cock stroking in and out of her was forcing her to the verge of orgasm. Wang reached under her victim and began to play with her large opponent's round melons. Miyu was moaning loudly, bucking back against Wang, and it was obvious she was about to orgasm.

With only a moment to spare before she came, Miyu's fighting senses took control, and she slammed back into her opponent, knocking Wang backwards. But Wang recovered quicker and a hard roundhouse kick to the side of the older woman's thigh sent her crashing to the stage floor. Wasting little time, Wang quickly pounced on the shorter Japanese, landing a knee to the stomach. As she curled up in pain, Wang positioned herself behind Miyu, dildo at the ready. Before the Japanese number one could move, she felt half of a hard saliva wettened rubber phallus penetrate her arse hole from behind.

Slowly the less experienced challenger began to work the cock in and out of the Japanese sexfighter's arse, as her helpless victim yelled in agony. Then, success: her opponent's arse was finally completely full of dildo, her tight ring hole stretched far beyond its limits. Sensing victory, Wang began pounding into her doggy style, causing the Japanese to writhe about the stage floor. Wang undid her opponent's strap-on and folded Miyu up, legs pressed under her shoulders. She continued to take her up the arse. Unable to do anything but cry, the helpless Japanese wailed in agony. As tears streamed down her cheeks, Wang reached between her trembling legs, and finding her hard clit, massaged it before using the strap on she removed from Miyu to fuck her cunt manually.

The scene was interrupted by a scream, half pain, half frustration. It was a signal that it was too much for the daughter Meguru who was forced to withdraw; her prone trembling body shuddering on the second stage. The clocks showed

3.45 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 87

18-year-old Daughter Meguru Retired 132

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Madoka 105

37-year-old Mother Reiri 130

55-year-old Grandmother Usagi 107

Miyu was helpless, the mixture of pain and pleasure was too much for her, and soon she was cumming violently. Her spasms and twitching continued as Wang continued her assault. The dildo in her arse along with the Japanese's own prick in her cunt caused Miyu to cum in what appeared to be a long continuous orgasm. Wang Fei unhooked her fake cock, leaving it in Miyu's arse. Left lying in a heap of sweat and cum, Miyu crawled to her corner, desperate to find a way to turn the final round around.

Still sliding her cunt along my fingers, lingering sometimes so I could roll her clit, Hitomi had fucked Annisa the entire round. Now she gloated, "I'm going to fist you this round, bitch, before you eat the Rising Sun."

She started to work three fingers into Annisa but an announcement calling her to sit at the official table as the youngest prefecture title holder caused her to stop and hiss as she left, "I'll be back to finish you."

Miyu and the taller Wang Fei started the final event, a three in a row. One competitor had to make the other cum three times in a row without cumming. It was often chosen by the defender as it gave them time to establish their authority: an early sudden unexpected setback or cum did not end the even, and Miyu was known as a defender, not an attacker.

After a couple of minutes, they were locked in a classic 69 with Miyu on top. She was expertly licking and sucking Wang's cunt. Simultaneously, from the bottom position, Wang's tongue was working on Miyu's very wet, very aroused pussy. Miyu's head was tilted forward and down, her hair partially obscuring the view of her tongue darting around and into the pink labia in front of her. She was tracing random patterns in the Chinese woman's sex, patterns that cantered on Wang's swollen clitoris. While Miyu was licking the stockbroker's outer lips and then plunging her tongue into her depths, Wang was slowly, methodically tonguing the World Number nine's sex. She had found that the Japanese, once aroused, oozed copious amounts of girlcum, so she spent time just licking the outer lips before shoving her tongue in the Japanese's vagina to sample the pooling essence of her opponent.

Wang licked the insides of Miyu's cunt exploring before going for the prized clit. Miyu moaned as the Chinese ate her while fingering the entrance to her back door. Wang flicked Miyu's clit, who screamed and did the same to her. Wang bit down on the clit between her teeth, scraping her teeth along it. Miyu screamed louder and almost rolled off her. The orgasm took control of her body, her body went out of control and began convulsing rapidly. Wang knew she had her as and scraped her teeth along the throbbing clit. Miyu screamed: her body shook. She screamed again and sent her second load of cum flowing into the 23-year-old Chinese's mouth.

It was the end. I knew Wang would finish it quickly with a third cum. She rolled on top of the World number nine who lay on her back, involuntarily moving her hips slowly back and forth. But Wang reached down and played with her own snatch till she came herself before attacking Miyu again and quickly drawing 2 orgasms from her before driving herself to cum. Fifteen times she did this, the last 6 of which the distraught, beaten semi-conscious Japanese was pleading out for everyone to hear. Humiliated in front of her home crowd she wailed, "Make me cum Finish it."

After an hour and a half, she put the crying, distressed humbled and mortified Japanese out of her misery, stood and pointed at Nha and screamed, "I coming for you."

The Seiko clock read

5.15 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 130

18-year-old Daughter Meguru Retired 132

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Madoka 105

37-year-old Mother Reiri 148

55 year-old Grandmother Usagi 139

Saomi Aizawa, 41 and 5ft 4 who, although old to be starting her career, was sponsored by Toyota where she worked and had been first selected and then trained with Japanese single-minded purpose and science. She was undefeated, now ranked 14 and was challenging the 45-year-old number ten Xuan, who had once so brutally fucked a previous champion, the Indonesian Dewi, that she had both torn her cunt walls and perforated her bowels, causing a reaction similar to a burst appendix, and hospitalized her for 2 months.

Shocked by Miyu's defeat the crowd was less raucous in their support of Saomi Aizawa as the 41-year-old ex Toyota factory cleaner, now Toyota sponsored sexfighter teetered onto the stage on her high heels, her mincing steps caused by the extreme tightness of her black mini. You can take the cleaner out of the factory, but you can't take the factory out of the cleaner. With her barrel like 34B 29 36 125 pound body and bespectacled plump face a sex symbol, she was not.

The first random event was called and both Saomi and the now stripped, still very attractive World number ten Bangkok based ex Vietnamese boat refugee, Xuan Nguyen, petite at 5 ft 1 32B 23 30 84 pounds were getting ready for action. Both were having their inside legs measured and the foot supports set at that distance apart by the same white-coated scientists. The two women stood facing each other and had their feet restrained in the supports and inserted their dildos into their pussies, then hanging trays were attached to the dildos and the first weight of 500 grams was placed on the tray.

Gradually extra weights were added until they totalled 2.5 kilos. Xuan was struggling. The eight-inch dildo had slipped a couple of inches, she was sweating and her neck muscles stood out like whipcords. Saomi smiled at her, gave a deep long groan from the depths of her guts and actually sucked a half-inch of the dildo into herself. Xuan just held on at 2.75 but at 3 kilos and after Saomi had succeeded, despite her straining, screaming efforts she couldn't hang on for the necessary 30 seconds. The weight had pulled the dildo from her cunt to clatter to the floor at 18 seconds.

Despite winning, Saomi called for 3.95 kilos,.05 above the eight-year-old record held by Shreya Bapai, one of the few Indian competitors the competition had seen. Saomi, despite her wide stance caused by her tethered feet, actually went into a sumo like squat. She nodded to the scientists. A schoolgirl passed the extra weights to him, and he carefully placed them on the tray hanging from the dildo. Saomi's belly muscles rippled as she clung to the dildo embedded in her cunt. The crowd chanted the 30-second countdown, Soami roared her effort and Japan had a new world titleholder.

6.0 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 150

18-year-old Daughter Meguru Retired 132

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Madoka 138

37-year-old Mother Reiri 162

55 year-old Grandmother Usagi 158

The second event was the Passive cum. Xuan took the Japanese in the classic Filipina control position. Saomi lay on her back, her legs draped over a sitting Xuan's shoulders, her cunt vulnerable to Xuan. The Chinese stockbroker instantly buried her face into Saomi's swollen mound. She held her cuntlips open and began darting her tongue in and out. Xuan clutched Saomi's arsecheeks squeezing tightly and rhythmically each time she drove her tongue in. Soon she was getting results, twisting her tongue around and working on her love button, holding it between her teeth and sucking and lashing it with her tongue and relishing Saomi's arousal.

After three minutes the Japanese contestant was moaning continually. At four and a half minutes her fingernails were scratching splinters from the floor but she held on for another minute and 54 seconds giving her a time of 6 min 24 secs.

Saomi lay on her back and had Xuan straddle her face trying to get into her as deeply as she could with her tongue before moving up to her clit. She pushed 2 fingers into the 45-year-old Vietnamese's hole before adding a third finger which made Xuan shudder and shiver. Frantically Saomi pumped her 3 fingers in and out of her opponent while continuing to lick her clit with the tip of her tongue. Soon Xuan was wailing uncontrollably, and the Japanese rolled her into a reverse Filipina control position so that Xuan was lying on her tits, face to the floor, thighs resting on the Japanese shoulders. The Toyota worker's mouth quickly went to work on the Vietnamese wet twat. Xuan squealed in surprise from the oral stimulation when she felt the bespectacled Japanese woman's tongue slide up between her arse cheeks and probe her anus.

At the six-minute mark, she was screaming, tears running down her cheeks as the Japanese fisted her cunt and ate her arse. Her legs were flailing behind Saomi's back as though she was having an epileptic fit. Xuan came with an eerie guttural kind of scream and her body just stiffened and seemed to hold still as Saomi continued licking and pushed her over the edge for a second time. She quivered and relaxed and then stiffened again. No scream just a surrendering moan of defeat from her throat.

Japanese officials rushed to congratulate Saomi and a giant famous Sumo wrestler was bought on stage to celebrate her victory with a ceremonial fuck. Then just before he could start. Silence. Xuan had lodged a protest and despite many slow-motion reruns of the video hoping for a different result, the clock showed her cumming at 6 minutes 25 seconds. Too close to call so to the Japanese crowd's dismay it was declared a draw. A win to Xuan or a draw were the same for the Vietnamese. She had to be beaten by the challenger, and if she won the next event they would be equal with one win each and she would still be number ten. But she had to win the last event the Three in a Row.

7.0 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 175

18-year-old Daughter Meguru Retired 132

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Madoka 149

37-year-old Mother Reiri 178

55 year-old Grandmother Usagi 176

They went into a 69 and started kissing, licking, sucking, biting and fingering each other. Saomi now knew she could get the Vietnamese to spurt if she ate out the number ten's arse. She wanted that cum badly because a top ten seed gave an easier draw at the championship. Her tongue tip traced the small wrinkles of the puckered hole, occasionally pushing at its centre. Slowly, Xuan's sphincter relaxed, and the Toyota factory cleaner was able to slide her tongue deep into her opponent. Locked in their 69 Xuan was desperately licking and fingering the Japanese woman's cunt.