Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Xuan came followed by the deeper "Uunnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh" of the Japanese.

"Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," then two minutes later "Eeeighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" again before the grunting "UUuuuuuuunnnghhhhhhhhh" from the Japanese saved her from having three cums in succession.

The two women were a sight to behold as they gave their all in this decisive round of the sexfight. It is a sight I have never tired of, and my eyes were glued to the action as they rolled on the stage each striving for top position and control. Camera angles changed several times to show close-ups of Xuan's tongue sliding around and in the Japanese's twat, alternating with shots of the Japanese tonguing the Vietnamese woman's arsehole. After several close-ups of tongues in wet holes, one camera zoomed into Xuan's cum covered face and you could see the fear in her eyes. Other close-ups showed Saomi's cum-slick fingers now working into Xuan's pussy while she continued to eat her arse.

"Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," then shortly "Ohhhhhhhhhh "Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," both from the Vietnamese then a grunted "Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" from Saomi.

This was followed by a third and then fourth "Eighhhhhhhhhhhh" from Xuan. The Japanese woman was c;lose to victory, twice having drawn two cums in a row.

They continued on, having multiple orgasms, the intensity increasing, juice running all down their faces, bodies glistening with oil and sweat mixed all together. Screaming as they came, they were bucking back and forth with mouths on pussy or arse and oily fingers in their arse or cunt. Again Saomi drew two unanswered orgasms from the weakening Vietnamese who was desperately four-finger fucking the Japanese and using her thumb on her clit. And then she found it. Saomi's G spot. Although it had been illegally desensitized by an injection before the evening, it had worn off with the length of the contests.

Saomi shuddered as she came; her long orgasmic grunt deeper and louder. Her body looked like it was holding onto a live electric cable as she went rigid. Xuan kept her long fingers on the Japanese woman's G spot and against the run of the previous 40 minutes she quickly drew 2 more unanswered orgasms from the shuddering screaming Japanese. She was still number 10 as Saomi had won the first but drawn not beaten her in the second and then lost this third contest. She immediately turned her attention to the shattered Japanese who had had victory plucked from her grasp intent on showing the crowd her Vietnamese victory piss.

8.5 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 212

18-year-old Daughter Meguru Retired 132

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Retired 161

37-year-old Mother Reiri 197

55 year-old Grandmother Usagi 198

The grandmother and her older daughter were probably too tired and sore to better 251 but were locked in a bitter struggle with 90 minutes to go to win the money for most individual men.

Annisa and I left and took the lift to our 5th-floor room. We opened the door of the lift to be greeted by Hitomi who stood in front of us. "I've got unfinished business, bitch." She must have got my room number from the piece of paper I slipped down her sock.