All Comments on 'Asian Slut Gets Used Ch. 03'

by kiiya_the_asian_slut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

You have made my cock rock hard! Would love to have been the one fucking your tight ass! Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I love the story, have her get body modification! Have her start to smoke turn tricks, maybe introduce a family member.

Lola_BitchLola_Bitchover 6 years ago
Turned on !

Damn ! I can't wait !! Gimme the next part ! I want to know . O_O

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut forever

Great abuse of a slut. Love to see this continued. So many ways to abuse this petite tight woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grew tired

I was expecting more race play considering she was an” asian “ slut. Lord knows there are enough out there. But that aspect wasn’t really brought up during the story. Lots and lots of physical abuse that gets repetitive and boring after a bit. Needed more humiliation, submission and mental games to be memorable. 1954Hall

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Would love to read an chapter 4 . Very good story line so far . Keep it up .

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 1 year ago
We need to get inside Sir's head as well as hers

The sex and the humiliation are all well and good, but you haven't answered some important questions:

1. Why is Kiiya doing this? Why is she willing to be used as a fucktoy? You established that she hasn't been satisfied in the sexual arena for some time, and that she enjoys orgasms, but it's a long way from there to submission and sexual slavery.

2. What was it that caused Kiiya to get in Sir's car and agree to be his girltoy for the weekend? Nothing in the little background provided indicated either a preference for being dominated or submissive willingness -- or multi-orgasmic sexuality, for that matter.

3. What is Sir getting out of this? Three chapters, and he has not had her; indeed, has only touched her in connection with prepping her for her performances. Is he testing her for some reason, such as having been screwed over in an earlier relationship and desiring one in which he is totally in charge of his partner? Is he a Dom looking for a willing submissive with whom he can build a long-term relationship? Does he get off on making the woman psychosexually dependent on him, then dumping her and having her beg him to take her back and give her what she has come to need? Or, as an actor would put it, what is his motivation for doing what he is doing?

Answering these questions would provide real depth to this story (which in my opinion is nowhere near complete, and which I cannot even guess where you are going) and your characters, who deserve a better fate than to be cardboard cutouts. I hope there will be more chapters to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous