All Comments on 'Asian Stranger Becomes My Mistress'

by thinkpub

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story.

I can't wait for the rest of the story. Make it last.

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 8 years ago
My Dreams

Love this story primarily because it reflects my ultimate experience - I would just LOVE to be dominated like this - a beautiful Asian would be a bonus but not a necessity. Just cannot find anyone in NZ to offer such an experience.

Yes please - next chapter ASAP

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
my fantasy come true!

So much of this story reflected my own life, except for a Lovely Domme picking me up and taking me back with her. What a lucky guy. I wish it was me in his place. PLEASE continue this story. There is SO much more to tell. You can't leave us hanging. Thank you for your AWESOME story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

I'm not particularly inclined to submissiveness, but this was excellent. Hope to read about the second Saturday soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

My only complaint is your long paragraphs. Break those up, especially when you are transitioning from one pov to another.

Changing case from Tony to tony, from I to i was inspired.

The very idea of serving in such a way blows my mind... and creates a whole new world in my fantasies. Thank you.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Great Start, I hope you will please continue this storyline, because she sounds like an amazing and real asian goddess. I know these types of girls, but it seems they rely on their man or are too overly career oriented to consider BDSM lifestyle as a vocation. These women exist, and you're providing us with a glimpse at her goddess life that men want to be a part at her glorious perfect feet!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Where’s the sequel?

You really are a prolific writer. 4 stories in 14 years and 2 years now since the last one. That may explain why there has never been the promised sequel to this brilliant story. A great pity. Sorry for the sarcasm but it shows my disappointment.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

you did a fantastic job

I hope a sequel is coming soon

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

you did a fantastic job

I hope you do get to writing a sequel

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. She's firm but responsible, and he is in no danger. Just the type of bdsm I like.

ramperampeabout 2 years ago

I can just agree with the anonymous. Also just like I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the sequel, would enjoy the football saturday and see what she has in store for Tony.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I very much enjoyed it and hope for a sequel or even a chapter 2, with it’s possibilities of going farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthinkpub@thinkpub
197 Followers
Just moved back to the Midwest from SoCal. Kinky guy, write some stories. Sub male who is limited in frequency of release. Like to chat with people about their kinks and RP at times. Trying to publish several other stories but stuck in editing them... have 4 or 5 that are...