Ask Daddy to Fuck your Ass

Story Info
No more birth control means lots of anal.
844 words
3.85
127.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reelisst
Reelisst
54 Followers

[Author's note: All characters are 18+ and are engaged in DD/lg roleplay. Also, for the record, don't mess with someone's birth control, and don't coerce people into things they don't want to do. Not cool. Also, illegal.]

"Okay, babygirl. I've decided on two new house rules. Listen up. The first rule is that from now on, you get to decide which hole you want daddy to fuck. I know that sounds strange and confusing, I know that you've never had that option before. Until now, daddy always decided which hole he felt like fucking, and he didn't care what you wanted. He just took whichever hole he felt like, because they all belong to him, right? All your holes are daddy's. And he could fuck either your pussy or your ass, and fill it up with cum. But now that's different. Now, you get to decide if I fuck your sweet, dripping pussy, or your tight little asshole."

"The second rule is that you're no longer allowed to be on birth control. I already took all of those little pink pills and threw them away, meaning that it won't be long until you're nice and fertile again. So this means that if you don't want to get pregnant, I suggest you start telling daddy that you only want him in your asshole from now on."

"And baby, I know that you might think this isn't a big deal. I know you think you're such a good anal slut, don't you, because you take daddy's fat cock in your asshole once or twice a week. You think you're some kind of special anal whore. But this isn't going to be once or twice a week, baby. This is going to be every single day from now on. Probably even a few times a day, because this new rule just makes daddy so, so hard and horny. Daddy just loves knowing that from now own, his sweet babygirl is going to tell him - beg him! - to fuck her asshole every single day and every single night. She's going to beg him to stretch her little rosebud, fill her hole, and then cum deep in her ass. He just loves knowing that even though she could tell him to fuck her little pussy, she won't, at least not for a while. She'll keep on telling daddy to fuck her ass, even though every single time he does, it makes her more and more sore, and stretches her hole a little wider. And daddy will keep fucking her little ass again and again and again, giving her absolutely no mercy."

"But the best part, babygirl, is that sooner or later, you're going to break. Mmm, I know you don't think you will, but believe me. You will. I'll make sure of it. Make sure that eventually, it's just too much for you to handle. Either you're going to get so hungry for daddy to fill that needy little pussy of yours, or your asshole is going to be so sore and stretched and raw from daddy fucking it nonstop that you're eventually going to tell daddy to fuck his little girl's pussy. By then your asshole will have a perfect gape, and it'll be all sore and swollen and sensitive and thoroughly owned, dominated, and broken. That's just what I want baby girl, it's the only thing I want, to break that perfect ass."

"I just cannot wait for that to happen, baby. For daddy to destroy your little ass so thoroughly, to fuck it into submission so completely that you beg him to fill your pussy instead. And baby, I won't stop until you beg, until you tell me "daddy, it hurts too much, I can't take it anymore, daddy you destroyed my asshole, please please fuck my pussy now, fill my pussy daddy, fuck my lube hole and cum deep inside of me, and fill me up with your baby, daddy, I need daddy's baby inside of me!""

"And when you do that, my little girl, I'll do exactly what you want. I'll pull my thick cock out of your ravaged little asshole, and slam it straight into your tight pussy. I bet it'll be so tight, after not using it for days or weeks, or maybe even months. It'll be so tight, it'll just squeeze daddy's cock like a vise. But don't worry baby, I'll make sure not to cum too fast, I'll still give it a nice hard fuck, pound it nice and hard like my baby likes, until filling her up with daddycum. I wonder if you'll get pregnant right away, or if we'll have to do it all over again? Or maybe once I've cum in your little fertile pussy once, you won't care anymore, and you'll tell daddy to keep filling it up with cum until your belly gets all swollen, until daddy's little girl is full with a baby?"

"There's only one way to find out, though. So, babygirl. Where do you want daddy to fuck you?"


Reelisst
Reelisst
54 Followers