Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forest. Trees. That's what I'm here for, dawg!" replied Jake as they finished their beers. "Now I'm hungry. We gonna eat?"

Nate felt better than he had in weeks. He was already looking forward to spending the week in Orlando with Nora.

"Absolutely!" Meanwhile Jake flagged the server over. They ordered some food, a couple more beers, and had a great time hanging out.

On the drive home, Nate called Nora. It was only 9:30 on a Thursday night, and he didn't think he'd be waking her up at this early hour.

"Hey, Dad. What's wrong," answered Nora sleepily.

"I'm sorry, baby. Did I wake you?" asked Nate.

"Finals start on Monday and me and Darby have been hitting the books pretty hard all week. We crashed at about 8:30, and we're gonna hit it again tomorrow. Gotta keep that 4-0 going! Anyway, what's wrong? You never call during the week. What happened? Did mom finally snap?"

"No, it's not about your mom, exactly, and nothing's wrong. Look, I was trying to surprise your mom with a vacation. I booked a trip to Disney. Hotels, park passes, meals, everything. I was hoping she'd, well, maybe, I don't know, if we got away from everything, maybe we could, I don't know, try and fix things," Nate said nervously.

"Wow, Dad. That sounds awesome. I wish I could go spend a week at Disney! I'm so jealous! So when do you leave?"

"That's the thing, sweetheart. Your mom doesn't want any part of it. She shut it down cold. Won't go, won't even talk about it. I told her it was all paid for, she said that that was my mistake. She said, ' I hope you can get your money back!' Nora, I don't want my money back. I need to get away and take this trip. I need this vacation! So how do feel about going down to Disney with your old man?"

"Are you serious?! OF COURSE I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYWORLD!!" she screamed happily into the phone, waking Darby who was asleep in the other bed. "When do we leave?"

"Really?! You'll go?! That's great! We can leave the Monday after the school year ends and come home Friday. How does that sound?"

"That's awesome, Daddy!! I can't wait! This is gonna be so great! Darby's gonna be soooo jealous!"

Nate heard Darby grumble sleepily from the other side of the room, "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? 'm trynna sleep here!"

Nora just gushed, "I'll tell you in a minute. Thank you, Daddy! I can't wait. Mom's so gonna miss out!"

"This is great," replied Nate. "I can't wait! I'll change the passes and everything tonight! I'll talk to you again this weekend. Thanks, baby!"

"No, Daddy, thank you! I can't wait! I'll talk to you Sunday!" and she ended the call.

Nate felt like he was flying. However bad things were going with his wife, he knew he'd have a great time in Orlando with Nora. After weeks of being treated like vermin by his own wife, he finally had something good to look forward to. As soon as he got home, he changed the reservations, removing 'Janie Rochester' and happily updating it to 'Nora Rochester.' He decided to cancel the plane tickets, since Orlando was only a 5-hour drive from their home. He'd known that Janie would have been a nightmare in a long car drive. But with Nora, she'd love a road trip. Plus his Escalade was way more comfortable than a plane. Then he managed to snare the last room available at a hotel right on Daytona Beach. He figured they'd spend an extra day or two at the beach before driving home. When he told Nora about the changes, she was over the moon, and counting the days til they left.

As the day approached, Janie was still unpleasant, but she seemed to be looking forward to them leaving. They both asked her again to go, and make it a family trip, but she insisted she'd hate it, so no, go and have a good time. Early Monday morning, they put their luggage in Nate's Escalade, and hugged Janie goodbye. Nate told her he loved her, and was looking forward to seeing her when they got back. Janie just responded with, "Yeah okay, 'bye. Have fun!" and went back to bed. Nate noticed that, and it brought his mood down a bit. But as soon as he got into the drivers' seat, Nora took his and squeezed it.

"This is gonna be so great, Daddy!" she practically squealed. By the time the big SUV pulled onto I-85 a few minutes later, Janie and her behavior were all but forgotten.

By 3:00 that afternoon, they were checking in at the luxury hotel. When they got to their room, Nora said, "Wow, this is nice, Daddy. You really know how to treat a girl!"

"Why thank you, baby. It's my pleasure!"

Nora peeked out to the balcony, and then squealed again and ran outside. "Daddy, there are animals right there! There's a giraffe right there! This is so awesome!! Thank you so much, Daddy! This is gonna be so great!"

"I told you," said Nate. But as Nora was admiring the view from the balcony, Nate was enjoying his view of his daughter. She was so tall and lean, she looked like a model. But she had a nicer ass filling out those shorts, and certainly fuller tits than a walking clothes hanger. No, his baby was too sexy to be a model. And Janie had had him on lockout for almost four months. It felt like his dick would respond to the right shade of paint. He just hoped he didn't do or say something stupid to Nora while they were here. As she leaned over the railing taking in the scenery, the bottom of her shorts lifted just enough that bottoms of her butt cheeks peeked out along with a hint of the lace of her underwear disappearing between her legs. It was intoxicating. Nate was was enjoying the view so much, he didn't notice her look around and watch him gazing at her, his mouth a little open, mesmerized.

Nora saw him gawking at her. For a moment, she thought she should be upset... this was her dad! But Nate looked good. He was tall, just over six feet, and wiry. Not an ounce of fat on him. He was dark-skinned like her, and when he grew in that goatee, Nora about lost her mind, he looked so good! Unlike many older black men, Nate hadn't made the jump to a fully bald head yet, instead keeping it cropped short, so that the two or three grays at his temples announced his sexy, confident maturity. Just like her BFF Darby, Nora was an admitted daddy's girl. And also like Dar, she'd always had a crush on her dad. She would never admit that to Darby, though. Both their dads were totally hot! And now that her mom had decided to turn into a complete bitch to both Daddy and her, then why not indulge in a little harmless fantasy. It's not like anything could ever happen. So go ahead, Daddy. Get a good look.

"Dad."

Nothing.

"Dad!"

Still nothing.

"DADDY!!"

"Sorry...Yes, baby?"

"Are you seriously standing there checking me out?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"Ummm, no... no. I was thinking about what to have for dinner, you know?" Nate lied unconvincingly.

"Hmmm. Okay. Well if you can't think of anything," Nora said as she closed the distance between them and hugged him close, whispering into his ear, "I have a couple of ideas, Daddy."

Nate squeezed her, but quickly let her go before she could feel him getting hard against her. "There's a place called The Springs that has shopping, tons of restaurants, and entertainment. It's too late to go to a park, so we should check that out. We can find dinner there, too."

"Okay, just give me a minute to change, and we can go." Nora grabbed her outfit from her bag and went into the bathroom to change. She chose a short flirty blue pleated skirt. It wasn't tight, and it was very lightweight. Every time she turned, it flared up a little, threatening a panty-flash. Because it was so short, it made her long legs look incredible. Simple low heels on the bottom, and a white button-down top completed her look. And just to make things harder for her dad, she left an extra button undone, and wore her laciest white bra underneath and matching lacy white panties underneath. She looked at once perfectly innocent and devastatingly sexy.

When she stepped out of the bathroom and did a turn for Nate, he spoke before he could stop himself. So softly that she almost didn't hear him, "Jesus Christ, you look fucking incredible!" Nora smiled.

"Why thank you, Daddy! It's nice to be appreciated! This skirt's kinda short, so you're gonna have to help me in and out of your car, okay?" Nora had every intention of providing countless panty-flashes getting in and out of her dad's Escalade. She couldn't wait!

"Absolutely, baby."

As Nate helped Nora into the car, and again when he held her hand to help her out of it, somehow her knees kept coming apart, teasing him with a flash of her silky white lace panties under her short frilly skirt. Each time, Nate's eyes were shamelessly glued to his daughter's crotch. Each time, she took a little longer, letting him enjoy the view a little bit more.

The Springs was a new area that had literally hundreds of shops, kiosks, and restaurants. There was live music from different bands every few hundred feet. They walked side by side, then hand in hand, and soon arm in arm, like lovers. They shopped and had dinner, feeding each other like silly new lovers. Nora had read about a dance hall in another part of the property and wanted to go dancing. Nate readily agreed. They took a boat ride over, with Nora sitting on his lap, Nate holding her close.

"Are you having a good time, baby?" Nate asked her softly.

"Daddy, this is the best night of my life. Thank you so much for this."

"Mine, too. Thank you, sweetheart for coming," answered Nate.

"My only worry," said Nora, "is that as good as this night is, it might get even better."

Nate stayed silent, not sure what to say. He did not want to break the spell that was being cast.

"But if it does," Nora continued, "I'm going to let it."

Before he could stop himself, Nate leaned forward and kissed his daughter on her lips. Softly, tentatively, but with a promise of more. He felt he respond, her tongue against his lips. They kissed deeply, and Nora pulled back. "It just got better."

They found the dance hall and went inside. The music wasn't live, but the DJ was top-notch. He played something for everybody, from pounding dance music to funky hip-hop to twangy country. Nate and Nora danced themselves into a sweat. During a couple of slow tunes, he danced holding her tightly against him, not even pretending to hide his growing desire for her. By the time the place closed at midnight, they were both exhausted but happy. Rather than take the twenty-minute ferry followed by a twenty-minute walk, Nate called an Uber to get back to his car. Fifteen minutes later, he held Nora's hand as he helped her into the big SUV. He was rewarded again with another flash of lacy white panties. Finally, when they got to their resort, Nora made sure her skirt was at her waist as she exited the car, legs spread, and the sodden gusset of her panties plainly in view. Nate was ready for it, and he was not disappointed.

"Oops!" Nora said, giggling playfully. She knew exactly what she was doing to Nate, and they both loved it.

When they got back into the room, Nate said, "I'm all sweaty. I'm gonna take a very quick shower and then the bathroom is yours. We both know you'll take longer."

"Okay, dad. I'll be waiting," Nora said. Nate grabbed the soft shorts and tee shirt that he was going to sleep in and disappeared into the bathroom. Somehow, he resisted the urge to stroke one out in the scalding hot shower.

While Nate was showering, Nora thought about what was about to happen. She knew what was going on in her parents' marriage... how awful her mother had been treating both of them for months, and how deeply unhappy her father was as a result. She honestly only meant to tease her dad a bit; give him a naughty little thrill to cheer him up. What she hadn't expected was how much her father responded to her attentions. When she got home from college last week, she was shocked at how depressed and beat down he was. Now, after less than a day together, she had him back. Her smooth, confident, sexy-as-fuck Daddy was back. He was smiling again, laughing and joking like he hadn't done in months. Because of her! And he wasn't even trying to hide how much he wanted her. When they were dancing, he hadn't been holding her like a daughter... he was embracing her like a lover, his hands caressing her ass, pulling her close as he secretly pressed his very hard cock right again his very willing daughter. But what really took Nora's breath away was how much she wanted him, too. It was all she could do to stay decent as they'd walked the long corridor back to their room. But that wait was about to end.

The idea that this was wrong... that this was incest, barely registered in her mind. Her mother had been so unrelentingly horrible to both of them for months. She felt than her mother had broken this once happy family. This was the cost. This was justified, and Nora planned to enjoy every moment.

A few minutes later, Nate emerged, refreshed. "All yours, baby girl," he said. Nora was still wearing her clothes, preferring to change in the bathroom and present him the finished effect.

Twenty minutes later, Nora emerged wearing a lacy white bra that was strictly there to be removed. Under that, a pair of tiny silk French-cut panties, the white lingerie stunning against her ebony skin. "Hi, Daddy. You like?" Nora asked, slowly turning around so her father could see all of her.

Nate was sitting up in bed scrolling on his phone when she came out. He looked up, gasped, and said, "My god, baby. I haven't done enough good in this life to deserve this! You look positively hypnotic. You're so beautiful, you almost don't look real. How did I father such an angel?"

"That's not all you're gonna do for this angel," as she knelt on the bed, kissing him deeply.

"Baby, are you sh—"

"Shhhhh,"whispered Nora. "It's okay. We both want this. We both need this. Now hush, and make love to your little girl." She pulled his shirt off, pushed the covers aside, and laid down on top of Nate, kissing him. Nate pulled his daughter down against him and returned the kiss with gusto. He rolled them over so she was on the bottom and started kissing and licking down her neck, heading south. He still remembered how to undo a bra with one hand, and in a second, it was gone. He took time to worship her full, firm C-cups, suckling them and pulling at her nipples with his teeth. His hands rubbed her long, silky legs, traveling up to her center. He wanted to touch all of her at once!

Nate stroked her sex outside her silky panties, pressing the soft material up between her lips, wetting the silk. He moved back up and kissed her mouth, their tongues dancing together, as he moved his hand up to the top of her panty, and slipped his hand down. For the first time, he touched and caressed his daughter's most private area. "Ohhh Daddy," she moaned as she spread her legs and her hips raised to meet his touch. His fingers stroked between her labia, stirring her, teasing her entrance, bringing her honeypot to a boil, making her wetter than she had ever been. He slipped one finger in and out of her tight, wet pussy, then joined it with another, slowly but urgently sliding in and out of her, pushing her further and further up the hill. Her breath caught in her throat as his finger arched up inside her and pressed the roof of her channel, and he tickled her G-spot. Nora sought out his mouth again and kissed him deeply while his thumb fingered her clit and his fingers worked her spot. Her hips took on a life of their own as her dad finger fucked her towards their first orgasm together. Nate, ever a patient lover, took his time, sliding his thick fingers in and out of her syrupy gash, massaging her clit; her moans increasing, "Yes, Daddy, yes, yes, there, Daddy, oooooohhhhh...!" Nora came hard on her daddy's fingers, holding him tight as she rode it to the end. After, Nate brought his hand to his mouth and sucked her sweet frosting from his fingers.

"Baby, you are so wet. I'd better see if I can do something about that." He wanted more of her honey, and he wanted it straight from the source. He kissed down her body not stopping until he was facing her panties. He gently pulled them down her legs, and gazed at her sweet young womanhood for the first time. Her pussy was as smooth and hairless as a babe. "Oh, Nora, my sweet baby girl Nora, you are so beautiful. Mmmm!" He spread her legs apart and licked from her puckered little starfish up to her clit. He pushed his tongue as deep into her as her could, drawing out her nectar, drinking it like a man dying of thirst. He latched on to her clit and sucked it into his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth across it, driving her to clamp her thighs around his head and hold on tight. He let go of her clit before she reached her peak, and went back to sucking her cream directly from her core, occasionally slipping his tongue down and teasing her rear hole... every time he touched her there, it surprised her. She'd never felt something so hot, so dirty, as when her Daddy licked her asshole...it felt so good! He continued worshipping at his daughter's sweet, forbidden temple, increasing his assault in her pussy and on her clit until she screamed, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh, Daddy! Omigodomigodomigodnoooooooohhhh that's it Daddy, lick your baby's pussy! Eat me, take it all! Suck it, Daddy! Ooooohhh I'm cummiiiiinnnnngg!!"

No one had ever gone down on Nora before. She'd seen it in porn, but thought it just looked odd. She wasn't a virgin, but the three or four boys she'd been with were untalented and spent most of the time trying to push her head to their laps. Even if she did it, they never had any interest in reciprocating. But her dad... this was no boy trying to get laid... this was a man obsessed with her pleasure... Jesus, her Daddy could eat pussy!

She pulled him up to kiss her, not minding that this whole face was covered in her juices. They kissed deeply again, and Nora looked him in the eye. "My god, Daddy... I never even dreamed it could be this good. God, I love you, Daddy! I love you so much!"

"Nora, Nora, my sweet baby girl... I love you too."

"I need you inside me. Please , daddy, fill me up... please."

Nate kneeled above Nora, and for the first time, she saw her father's hard cock. She gasped at its size... it had to be eight inches and so, so thick. So dark it was almost black, veiny, and unbelievably erotic. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Nora had never wanted anything so much in her life. She put her hand around it; it was solid and heavy in her grasp. She squeezed it gently up and down, causing Nate's breath to catch. Nora looked him in the eyes as she gently stroked him.

"My father's dick," she said in a husky voice that Nate barely recognized, "Is now my dick. This cock," and she squeezed for effect, "Belongs to me now. It goes no place but in me. Mom has defaulted her all of rights to it. She doesn't get this anymore. When this dick is hungry, it's my pussy that'll feed it. From now on, I am your princess, and you are MY king. Do you understand, Daddy?"

"Absolutely, baby. Every word."

"Say 'I do,' Daddy."

"I do, baby," as he pushed toward her, eager for what was coming.

Nora laid back, pulling her dad's cock to her, and placing it at her wet and waiting entrance. As she put her hands on Nate's hips pulling him in, she groaned, "Long live the king!" as he buried his entire length into her steaming, boiling center. He pulled almost all the way out and rammed it in again. On each stroke her heard a satisfying, "Uhh!" from Nora. Over and over he pulled almost out, and slammed his cock back into his daughter as hard as he could. He knew that this would not be the last time they would be in bed together, with him balls-deep inside her. Soon, they'd make love sweetly and tenderly. But this time, he knew without question that this was what she wanted... what she needed. She needed her king to take her mercilessly, and ferociously drive his masterful cock into her again and again until...