Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora rolled her eyes playfully at her dad. "Anyway, we saw Jakes's car, thought it was him, and Darby called him to check. He told us that Meredith had his car. So we waited. About a half hour later, she comes out all hugged up with this Ken-doll looking asshole. Darby got them coming out together on video, all hugging and kissing and everything. Then, hands him the keys and lets him drive Jake's car!"

"So she's banging this guy, and then lets him drive his car? Baby, are you sure?" Nate asked, skeptical. Surely not Meredith.

"Just look for yourself," said Nora as she pulled up the video Darby took. Nate watched until the car drove away and the picture ended.

"Oh, yeah. They fuckin'. They definitely fuckin', for a while now. AND she let him drive my boy's ride?! Nah, that bitch gotta go!"

"That's what Jake said. And that's what Jake did. But dad, let me ask you something. I know it's bad that she's cheating, but why are you guys so mad about him driving Jake's car? I mean, why is that extra bad? I just wanna understand."

"Sweetie, let me explain. Cheating is never the problem. It-"

"The hell you mean, 'it's not a problem'?! Dad, I love you with all my soul, but if you cheated on me, man, I'd -"

"Let me finish, baby girl. And also, I would never, ever hurt you like that. So like I was saying, cheating isn't the problem. It's a symptom of the real problem. Kinda like a disease with a cough. For as bad as the cough is, it's not the problem. The disease is the problem, and that's what causes the cough. You see?"

Nora nodded.

"Letting that asshole drive Jake's car was disrespectful. The problem in that marriage isn't that she's fucking around... she's fucking around because she don't respect Jake. That's the problem. Damn. So he just kicked her to the curb, huh? That's probably the right move. She don't respect him, she can't love him. Gotta call my boy..."

Nora stopped him before he could leave. "Wait dad, we're not done talking."

"Shit! There's more?!"

"Yes! When I said we need to talk, THIS is what I wanted to talk about!" Nora seemed so excited she was almost quivering. "Dad, Darby is straight-up in love with her dad. Just like me with you! I was thinking, if I tell her about us, I'll bet they'll end up just like us! Just think about it! Wouldn't it be great to have another couple we could be ourselves with? And they're both already our best friends in the world. What do you think?"

"Whoa, sweetheart. We knew when we started, this would always have to be a secret. Hell, that's the price I pay for getting to sleep with my daughter, and I pay it gladly. What if she tells somebody? What if-"

"Dad, Darby has been my best friend since sixth grade. That's a ten-year friendship. As far as I'm concerned, she's my sister. Even if she didn't have feelings for her dad, and believe me, she totally does, she would keep our secret. I know that for a fact."

"You're sure, baby? This is serious," Nate warned. Nora nodded emphatically 'yes'. "I know Jake... he's sorta sensitive, but in a good way. He's probably torn up tight now. Getting together with Darby would be good for him."

"Darby said he's pretty bad right now."

"It would be nice to have somebody we could really talk to. Alright. But if this blows up our life, I'm blaming you," laughed Nate, clearly excited at the prospect of his best friend experiencing the same kind of joy that he'd been experiencing for the past year. "So how do we do this? I work on Jake, and you work on Darby?"

"Dad, let me ask you something. Down in Florida last year, at what point would you have ever made the first move?"

Nate thought about his answer. "You're right, baby. As much as I wanted you, I know that I'm your dad and it's not right for me to be making moves on my baby girl. It just never would've happened unless you made the first move and then made damn sure I understood you really wanted to do this. And here we are. So what do we do?"

"I'll tell her about us, swear her to secrecy, and not suggest, but flat out say she should go after the same thing with her dad. But she should take it slow. He's hurting and we don't want him to think this is, you know, rebound sex. She's crazy smart, and she's sexy. She'll get her Daddy."

"Sounds like you're the smart one," beamed Nate.

"No, you don't understand, Dad. I graduated with a 4.0 because I worked my ass off. Darby got out with a 3.8 or something and barely cracked a book. No study groups, no extra credit, just crush the assignments and ace the tests. She's like MENSA level or something."

"But you were always talking about studying together."

"I'd study. She'd help me. She could've probably passed all my finals just from what she picked up helping me. She didn't let anybody know 'cause she didn't want faculty hassling her about..." Nora stopped and stared off into the distance like something was finally becoming clear. She said, to herself, really, "Darby doesn't want to go off and find some some big, high powered career. All she wants is..."

"What?"

"All she wants is to somehow become Mrs. Darby Steele. That's all she wants. That's what I want, too, Mrs. Nathaniel Rochester! Daddy we're gonna make all that happen! But first..." She took his hand and led him into the bedroom. "... I need you to explain to me..." she laid back on the bed, beckoning him, "...why my poor neglected pussy is in such an unlicked state?"

"Awww, poor baby. Why don't you take off your shorts and panties and let Dr. Daddy take a look," Nate said while pulling off his clothes and throwing them to the side. Naked, he crawled up the bed to Nora and pulled her shirt over her head, removing it along with her bra. He bent down and kissed her hungrily, their tongues dueling inside her sweet tasting mouth. He felt her full, lush tits pressed against his naked chest, her nipples like little pebbles hard against his skin. He covered her face and neck in kisses, and then went to her breasts, biting and tugging her nipples with his teeth, eliciting a satisfying groan. As he was sucking and kissing her breasts, he held her close with one arm, and with the other hand he unsnapped her shorts and pushed the waist band down enough to slip his hand inside her panties, rubbing her smooth, dampening lips. Nate got up from loving her breasts, and stood on his knees over her, proudly displaying his chiseled body and pulsing eight-inch cock to daughter's worshipful gaze. He reached down and pulled off her shorts and tiny panties in one tug, then took in the sight of his ebony princess, naked and spread out before him eagerly waiting for whatever her king wanted to do to her.

He pulled her down the bed a little, then knee-walked up to her head, turned and faced her feet, and then straddled her face, bringing his balls down to her face. She eagerly opened her mouth, licking and sucking his ball sack into her mouth. Darby grabbed her fathers hard cock and squeezed while jacking it slowly up and down, never stopping her tongue-bath of his balls. She licked his taint, and let her tongue slip to tickle his asshole. Nate had never felt anything so amazing! He lost his balance and fell face-first between her legs spread wide, into her simmering pussy, Nora finally getting that 69 she'd been hungry for all day. Nate's mouth went straight for her clit, massaging it with his skillful, experienced tongue, causing her to cry out, "oooohhhh, Daddeeeeee... ohhhhhhh!" He slid two, then three, then finally four fingers into her tight channel, stretching her beyond belief. Nora was overloading on the pleasure of what her dad was doing to her body. She grabbed his cock and swallowed it, gagging as she struggled to take it all in her throat. Her hips were fucking back at Nate's fingers, and she got used to the sensation of him using her face and throat. Nate took his fingers out of his baby girls abused pussy, and then shoved two back in her snatch and two long thick fingers into her ass, all the way. Nora screamed around her daddy's cock in her mouth as her orgasm consumed her very soul. She rode that cum for what seemed like an eternity, her father still pumping in and out of all three of her holes and massaging her clit with his tongue. It seemed to go on and on. Once she felt herself coming back to earth, she dipped a finger down into the puddle between her thighs and slid that wet finger into Nate's ass, finding that round gland and massaging it. Nate screamed at the top of his lungs, muffled by her pussy as she locked her legs around his head. His cum was beyond intense and it shot out of him like a volcano, straight into his daughters willing, sucking mouth, making Nora cum once more in a little aftershock. Nate rolled off her but pulled her over on top of him. He wanted to keep her pussy right there in his face a little longer. After a few minutes, Nora shifted up and cuddled next to her father, kissing him deeply as they shared each other's juices.

"God daddy. Wow," Nora said breathlessly, her pussy still tingling.

"Yeah. Jake definitely needs to be doing that with Darby. Let's make this happen."

The next day, Nora was walking up to Darby's house just as Jake was backing out of the garage headed for work. Her own dad had left for work a couple of hours earlier. She knew that Jake didn't usually go to an office, but directly to his customers' locations, all over the state. He worked in some kind of sales, but every time he tried to explain it to her and Darby, they'd zone out, and start teasing him with, "WahWaaah, Wawawawaaah," like Charlie Brown's teacher. As she approached, he stopped the car and rolled down the glass to say hello.

"Hey, Nora. How are you this morning?"

Nora knew he would be feeling awful, but she was surprised by how haggard he looked. She could imagine a single dark cloud over his head. "I'm good. Are you okay, Mr. Steele?"

Jake just shrugged. "I guess you heard, huh? God I feel so fucking stupid. Anyway,..." but he had nothing more to add, sadly shaking his head. He just looked so pitiful.

Nora knew that that was exactly how her dad would have been if they hadn't gotten together. She felt deep contempt for both Meredith Steele and her own mom. Both men were successful, good-looking, in excellent shape, hard working and family focused. She knew from experience that her dad was phenomenal in bed. They were exactly what every girl was told to look for in a husband, but both got tossed aside. What the fuck was wrong with these women?! 'That's okay, you stupid bitches,' she thought. 'That's what daughters are for.' She reached in the car and patted Jake on the shoulder.

"Don't worry. Darby is gonna take care of you. She's gonna make it all better. I promise."

Jake thought that was an odd thing to say, and he just nodded. "She's in the house. I'll see you later." He waved as he drove off. Nora went inside.

Darby was sitting at the kitchen table staring at Jake's empty coffee cup. "Hey, girl," said Nora.

Darby looked up. "Oh, hey," she mumbled. "Coffee?"

"Nah, I'm good. Have you had yours?" Nora replied as she sat at the table.

"Yeah, why?"

Nora sat forward and took both Darby's hands in hers. She spoke slowly, enunciating each word looking her directly in her eyes. "Because you are going to have to pay close attention to what I am about to tell you. Do you understand, Darby?"

"Uhh, yeah. Okay," Darby replied, not sure what Nora was about to say.

Nora sat back in her chair. "OK. Yesterday you came to me looking for advice about what to do to make your dad feel better. I told you I had an idea. But for this to work, before we get started, we need to be absolutely honest with each other. Plus I need you to swear to me that even if you hate my idea, what I tell you stays a secret, okay. Can you do that?"

"Of course I'll keep your secrets. And I'm always honest with you. I've never lied to you."

"I know, but that's not what I mean. Let me show you the kind of honesty I'm talking about. So like, when you masturbate, who do you think about?"

Darby gasped, "The fuck?! What does that ha—"

"You want my help? Just answer the question."

"That's kinda personal, but fine! Fine! It's Idris Elba, okay? Happy? Nosy bitch!" Darby smiled at her friend.

Nora looked at Darby and gently shook her head. "No it's not."

"Yes it is. He's crazy hot!"

"That's true. But Darby, when you're in your bedroom late at night, and it's just you, your favorite fingers, and your imagination, who are you thinking about?" Nora leaned forward, and her voice became low and conspiratorial. "Come on. You can tell me." Her voice now a whisper, "I already know. It's okay. Just say it, Darby."

Darby tried not to let the panic show on her face. How could she possibly know?! There was no fucking way she was going to admit that. Not even to Nora!

Nora said, "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that there's no fucking way you'll admit that. And I'm telling you to trust me."

Darby looked at Nora, but stayed silent. Nora nodded gently, reassuringly, but stayed silent.

Finally, Darby's eyes welled up and she whispered, "My dad. I think about my dad." That huge secret out, Darby continued, "I think about him all the time. Nora, I'm so awful! I'm so in love with him... my own dad! I want him so much! How sick am I?!" Nora reached out and hugged her friend to her as she sobbed softly. She waited while Darby composed herself. She patted her on the back and said, very softly, "I know you're in love with your dad. I know because I am right there with you. I'm every bit as much in love with my dad."

Darby sat back and looked at Nora. "Are you serious? You, too?"

Nora nodded, "Seriously. I love him more than anything."

Darby threw her hands up in frustration. "Well that doesn't help anything. Okay. We're in love with our dads. It's not like we can be with them like that, right?"

Nora stayed still and silent.

"Right?" repeated Darby.

"I can. And I have. For the last year."

Darby jumped back from her as if Nora had suddenly burst into flames. She tried to stand up, and stumbled and fell on the floor at Nora's feet. For a minute, she sat there with her mouth open, staring up at Nora as if she'd never seen her before.

"You, and..." Darby began as she shakily got back on her chair, "you and your dad..." Nora was nodding slowly, smiling suggestively. "Sex?" continued Darby.

"As much as we can get. And I promise you, no man will ever love you and cherish you like your dad." Nora leaned forward, her voice barely a whisper, "And I swear nobody will ever fuck you as good as your daddy will." Nora sat back in her chair.

"Wow!" exclaimed Darby. "Fucking wow! Just... WOW! Any regrets?"

Nora said, "Just one. The first time, with my dad, I wasn't a virgin. I wish to god I had been. But other than that, not a single regret. I have loved every minute I've spent in my father's arms and in his bed, and unlike my dumb-ass mother, I am never, ever going to let him go. This is serious Dar... I love him. And he loves me. And you and your dad can have the same thing."

"So that's your big plan... seduce my dad?! That's crazy! He'd never do that! I thought you were gonna help me!"

"Calm down and listen! Total honesty, remember? Are you really in love with your dad? Not just a crush. In. Love."

"Yes. I really am."

"Does he love you?"

"Of course, but not like that."

"Are you sure he's not? Think about it, ever since your mom got that promotion, she's been working a lot more. When you're home, who do you spend the most time with? When you're at school, who FaceTimed you religiously twice a week if not more? You parents, or your dad? Don't tell me you haven't seen how he looks at you when he thinks no one's looking. Hell, I noticed him looking at you before the first time I caught my dad checking me out. Trust me... he's absolutely in love with your flat-chested mocha ass. He just doesn't know it yet."

Darby thought about what her friend was saying, and she had to admit, Nora was right. About all of it. "So how do we do this?" she finally asked. "I don't just get naked and climb into bed with him, do I? I mean, how did it happen for you?"

"You know, there's no one way for a girl to correctly seduce her father. It can be done, clearly, but you gotta be delicate. Look, think about how your dad must be feeling right now. Your mom just hurt him bad, she's gone now, and he's really hurting. He doesn't need seducing. He needs comforting. This will take a while if you want to end up Mrs. Jake Steele," Nora explained.

When Darby heard 'Mrs. Jake Steele', she couldn't help but smile almost giddily. She started, "I never said—"

"Come on," argued Nora calmly.

Darby nodded, "Okay, you're right. Go on."

Nora went on, "Like I said, this'll take a little time. For the first month or so, just help him heal. He's feeling lonely... be there for him. He's feeling depressed... don't stop trying to cheer him up, even when it's not working yet. He's feeling unworthy... continually build him up, telling him he was the best husband and father in the world, that your mom must have lost her damn mind. He's feeling unloved... tell him you love him, all day every day, and make sure he can feel how much you love him. Nothing sexual, yet. Just make him feel how much you care.

"Then once you can see that he's feeling better, like his old self, then start your little charm offensive. Keep it subtle, keep him wondering. Always look good around him. No more sweats and floppy shirts. Touch his arm. Sit on his lap. You're already a daddy's girl. You know how do this. And then, once it's clear as day that you're diving him crazy, sit him down and spell it out to him. Offer him the greatest gift he'll ever receive... his little girl."

Darby was speechless. Finally, "Jesus, Nora. How do you know all this?"

Nora said simply, "My dad. He knows you, your dad is his best friend, so he knows him, too, and he knows that this is what it will take to get your dad past the taboo."

"Your dad knows?"

"Of course he does. What, you think I'm sleeping with my dad and keeping secrets from him? Our moms made that mistake. No, he knows all about this, and he wants this to succeed. Look, we are a committed couple. But we can't see other couples socially because all the couples we know, know us as father and daughter. If this works for you, we'd have a couple we could be ourselves with, and so would you. And you two are already our best friends."

"You really thought this through, didn't you?"

"I have to. This is serious. What if I'd told you, and you freaked out and told everybody that me and my dad are having sex? That would have ruined our whole world. I know you'd never do that, but those are the stakes. Same for you. Believe me, it's worth the risk. But it will be good to know somebody that knows, and is watching out for you. So are we gonna do this?"

"You'll help me, right?"

"Dar, I'm always here for you."

"How do we start?"

After a day spent planning and strategizing with Darby, Nora headed home to meet Nate. But a day of talking about an incestuous seduction had had quite an unexpected effect on her... she was horny as fuck and couldn't wait to indulge in some incest of her own. As she got home, the garage door opened, and Nate's Escalade pulled in.

Nora waited for her father to get out, and grabbed him in a tight embrace. "Welcome home Daddy!" and she pulled him into the house away from prying eyes and kissed him deeply. She kept kissing him as she pulled him over to the nearest sofa, undressing them both as she went, their clothes discarded all over the front hall. When they got to the sofa, she yanked down his underwear and saw he was only semi-erect. She pushed him down so he was sitting, knelt before him and without fanfare, sucked him all the way into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, moaning on his dick, and squeezing and massaging his balls. After a few seconds of this, he was fully erect. Nora got up off her knees, stripped off her panties, and straddled her father, slamming all eight inches into her tight, desperate cunt. The sudden invasion into her pussy, fast and with no foreplay, hurt, but it hurt so good. Nora wrapped her arms and legs around him and screamed, "Oooooohhh, sooo good Daddy! Fuck me so good, Daddy! Fuck me like you love me! Fuck me like you own me! Fuck meeeee!"