Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate pistoned his cock up and down hard, as if he was trying to throw her off him. It was exactly what she wanted. Her hips gyrated wildly like a madwoman, creating enormous friction. Suddenly and without warning, Nate lost control and his cum exploded into his daughter's welcoming cunt. He hadn't cum that quickly in over twenty years. Nora was already hot before they started and feeling her father's cum pulsing inside her triggered her own quick, intense orgasm. She collapsed against him with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Oh, Daddy... you always know exactly how I need to be fucked. Thank you, baby! Hmmmmmm. That was soooo good."

"I don't know what brought that on, but you're welcome, princess. So I'm guessing it went okay with Darby?"

"Oh yeah. Girlfriend is on a mission!"

Later that same evening, Jake pulled into the garage, late, tired, and feeling as miserable as he'd ever felt in his life. He'd driven across the state to see a client who met with him for less than two minutes before some emergency took him away. At least the guy rescheduled for the next week. And all those hours on the open highway had given his mind plenty of time to torment him. 'She never loved you! You were never enough for her! She's probably been screwing around on you for YEARS!' He shut off the car, plugged in its charger, and dragged himself into what was probably a cold, empty house. Except...

Something was cooking, and it smelled amazing. Steak? He walked in, and Darby was in the kitchen, apparently cooking up a storm. There were two steaks sizzling in a grill pan, and a pot of what looked like rice next to it. There was a plate of raw scallops waiting on deck. Something was in the oven, and it smelled like a cake. She was peering at a tablet, looking at what looked like a recipe. She looked up.

"Daddy! You're home! I wanted to surprise you and have it all ready, but I guess I need to work on my timing." She ran over and hugged him tight. Jake was still hurting, but she felt so good in his arms... he forced himself to let go of her.

"That's fine. Wow, baby, what are you wearing?" She had on a red skirt and a white knit sleeveless top. She was apparently braless, since he could see her hard little nipples threatening to tear through the blouse. She was wearing flat sandals that showed off her pedicure nicely. She was breathtaking! "Sweetie, you look amazing!"

"Thank you, daddy! Now go change. Dinner will be ready in 20."

*****

Jake said, "So you all knew? And no one thought to tell me?"

Nate opened his mouth to answer, but Darby cut him off. "Daddy, what was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?"

"I went for a run," he answered.

"Why?"

Jake and Darby held gaze for several seconds. "Okay, you're right. That was probably the best way to do it.

Nate asked, "What happened this morning?"

Jake looked sheepish, and Darby answered. "He still had doubts as of this morning. I had to suck them out of him one last time!"

Nora laughed and said, "My girl!"

Nate said, "We should all spend New Years at Disney. I heard that Epcot throws a hell of a party. It'll be crowded with people who won't notice two good-looking older brothas all wrapped up with two smokin' hot sistas young enough to be their daughters."

Nora and Darby yelled at the same time, "Let's do that, Daddy!"

"I'll set it up," said Nate. He and Jake nodded to each other... they both knew that their lives were already immensely better and their futures looked exciting.