Ask Nicely

Story Info
Dad's geting a bj from son when other son comes in to watch.
2.1k words
4.27
77.1k
88
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This story contains gay father and sons incest. Other tags of note: Under negotiated kink, rough oral sex, mentions of spit and pain, and some light nipple play. If you continue to keep reading, enjoy!

Dylan shivered with unchecked lust. The mouth wrapped around his cock was skillful, experienced and wickedly teasing. It would lick slowly then suckle at his dick slit, swallowing the precum there only to let off to whisper sweet words about just how good his cock tasted. Dylan had been edged for quite some time now and he just desperately wanted to come.

"Fucking hell...oh my God just suck me already," he grumbled looking down into the bright green eyes looking up at him.

The younger man smiled, "That doesn't sound like a request Dad," he grinned and licked the tip, "come on, ask me nicely."

"Trevor I swear to Go--" Dylan's words were cut off when his son suddenly engulfed his penis. He let out a long sigh of relief and reveled in the ripple of pleasure that washed over his body. Finally. Finally, he would be able to feel...Dylan frowned as Trevor pulled off. He snarled, "What the fuck?"

Trevor chuckled and rubbed his father's wet cock against his cheek, "I said ask me nicely."

Dylan narrowed his eyes, "Who do you think you are boy!" Without warning he gripped the back of his son's head and pushed him towards his cock. When Trevor clamped his mouth shut he let out a growl and took his other hand and squeezed his son's jaw. Trevor yelped, wide eyed, but it was just enough space for his father to ram his cock between his lips.

Trevor choked as his dad pushed his cock all the way to the back of his mouth, barely kissing the opening to his throat before he pulled it back out again. Trevor coughed, "What the hell Dad!"

"Over here trying to tell me what to do," Dylan shoved his way inside his son's mouth again, "I didn't stop being your father you little shit!" He continued to push this time, past the barrier to Trevor's throat. Dylan wasn't small so his dick immediately cut off his son's air. Watching his son tense up in panic was a bit of a thrill. He grinned, "Fuck, you feel so good," he started to buck his hips, quickly thrusting in and out of his son's tight throat.

Trevor dug his hands into his father's thighs as his eyes started to water. His throat was throbbing, along with his cock. While his dad had been rough with him before, most notably last year on his 21st birthday, he had never been this brutal about it. Normally they talked it out or it slowly ramped up to this point, but it had never happened like this before. Trevor had no idea he had the ability to edge his father to pure frustration and the power trip was exhilarating. His eyes rolled back as he struggled for breath and he moaned.

"You like this huh?" Dylan bucked faster, hearing his son gurgle and whine shot hot sparks of desire through him, "Yeah you do," he gripped his hair tightly and pulled him away. Trevor's mouth was wide open, his tongue lolling to the side, his lips red and wet, spit and precum dribbled from his mouth freely as he panted for air, "Fuck you look like a whore," he placed both hands on the side of Trevor's head and slammed him back down. He saw his son's full body shudder and he groaned, "yeah, take it you little shit. Open up that whore throat for me," he sat still as he used his hands to move Trevor's head up and down over his cock. Using his son's mouth like a sex toy. He rammed him down hard, crushing his nose against his pelvis with each downward pull.

Trevor could feel his cock bouncing with joy and he knew he had to be leaking onto the floor by now. He was so turned on by his father's dominance that every time he was forced to swallow that thick length he felt himself getting closer to the edge. He could barely breathe, his nose hurt from the pounding and his throat burned, but still his naked body reacted. His nipples tingled; his asshole twitched with need. He moaned loudly as more tears fell. His head was being bounced so quickly that he was starting to get a headache. He tried to push back, to slow his father down, but that just seemed like defiance apparently because he was suddenly slapped hard on his cheek.

"You can't get away from me," Dylan hissed, "teasing me all that time. Thinking you were in charge," he grunted and threw his head back and just enjoyed the feel of his son's quivering throat as he bullied the hell out of it. He closed his eyes then pressed his son's face all the way down into his lap. He held him there, until Trevor started to struggle. When his son started to beat at his thighs he dropped his head and opened his eyes. He smiled as he pushed his son away. He took in the damage: his son's lips were swollen, his cheeks flushed and splotchy, he had coughed up spit and it was running down his chin and onto his neck. He was crying and trembling a bit as he took in great gulps of air. He looked wrecked and it made Dylan chuckle, "You look pathetic," he stood and saw his son's eyes widen. He gripped his hair again then took his cock and slapped Trevor's face with it, hard, "Ask nicely," he smirked, throwing his son's words back at him.

Trevor overcome with arousal mixed with fear whispered through his sore throat, "Please Dad...I want more," he opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out.

"Atta boy," Dylan said then lined up and drove back in.

Standing he had more leverage so his pace was even more brutal. He could go even deeper now as he tilted his son's head back opening up his airway. He thrust down and deep, driving his cock in so fast that he could feel his son's gag reflex kick in this time. He let out a long moan, "Fuckin' A son your mouth is heaven! Gonna bust such a huge nut! Fuck you sound so good, choking like that!" He reached down and patted his son's hollowed out cheeks, "Yes keep up that suction. God you look so good with my dick in your mouth. Like a proper slut," he pulled out and watched as his cock pulled thick, stringy saliva from his son's mouth, "you're my slut aren't you?" He pursed his lips when his son just nodded. He slapped his face, "Aren't you!" Trevor coughed out a weak yes just as they heard the front door open.

Dylan looked over as his other son Dominic walked in. He ran his hands through his hair, "You're home early."

Dominic looked down at the ruined face of his brother and smirked, "Maybe I should do it more often," he walked over and touched his older brother's face, "you fucked him real good huh Dad?"

"I'm not done," Dylan pushed just the head of his cock into Trevor's mouth and was pleased when his son started to suck on it.

Dominic walked over to the couch and picked up the remote. He went to the adult channels and found a gay gangbang and turned up the volume. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, "Well don't stop on my account..." the eighteen year old started to stroke himself languidly.

"You hear that?" Dylan grabbed the top of Trevor's head, "You gotta put on a good show for your brother. Be real good and he might fuck you too," he pulled his son's head and made him swallow him whole again.

He worked his way up to the fast pace that had been interrupted, which worked out just fine as it gave time for Dominic to stroke himself to full hardness. By the time Dylan was jackhammering into his son's throat again Dominic had moved to his knees on the floor to get a closer look.

Dominic moaned, "Fuck bro, you're such a good cocksucker, but an even better bitch. Didn't know you liked to take it so rough," he reached down and flicked his big brother's stiff, leaking cock and heard him whimper, "yeah, you're so fucking slutty," he leaned over and licked up the side of Trevor's face.

"You still liking this?" Dylan panted out as he continued to pound feverishly into his son, "Being skull fucked by your old man?" Trevor let out a long moan at that, "Good fucking Lord you're such a whore!" He slammed in and held him there, calming down a bit. He wasn't quite ready to come just yet.

Dominic took the pause in activity to come up behind his brother and wrap his arms around him. He placed his chin on his shoulder as he began to pinch Trevor's nipples. His brother whined and tried to double over but was stopped by his father's death grip on his head.

"Shhhh," Dominic whispered, "I know you like it. Remember when I played with these tits on the subway? That dirty old man couldn't stop looking at you squirming. You were so embarrassed. It was so hot seeing you get hard in front of that guy," he pulled on the nipples and heard his brother moan, "There you are, go ahead, give in. You love it when I fuck with these," he started strumming the tips quickly and felt his brother tremble against him.

Dylan watched as Dominic teased his brother as he started up again, this time slower. He was still close though, his dick felt sensitive, almost raw and the slight pain made him feel so damn good. Between being edged before and his rough treatment of his son he was going to come so hard. Maybe even better than the very first time he had given into Trevor's advances when the boy was nineteen and finally fucked his handsome naughty son.

Trevor was overwhelmed with sensation. He knew now his throat was completely gone, abused to the point that he would most definitely have difficultly talking after this. His body was overheated and primed for his climax. He wanted to beg his brother to fuck his ass, but his father wouldn't pull his dick out longer than the time it took for him to take a much-needed breath. His brother's nimble fingers fondling his nipples had them standing high and tight, each pinch or pull sending electric shocks straight to his cock.

Dylan let out a long long moan, "Fuck son," he picked up the pace, "here it comes!" He continued to move as he shot his thick, hot load directly down Trevor's throat. And it was, just as he suspected, his best orgasm to date. His legs quivered as his cum continued to blast into his son's body.

Trevor swallowed, the sensation of taking his father's cum always upped his arousal. He arched his back and Dominic got the hint and started to flick his nipples faster and faster. Trevor was rocking his hips now, moaning and gasping against his father's still spurting cock.

"Please please," Dominic whispered, "come for me. Shoot it all over the floor," when Trevor jerked he smiled, "you're such a pretty cumdump. Perfect little slut," he squeezed his brother's nipples hard and that was all it took.

Trevor cried out and threw his head back, releasing Dylan's cock. The last of his father's cum rained down over his face as his own cock started its release. The first jet landed on his dad's foot before pulsing out in shorter streams that hit the floor in hot puddles as his brother continued to play with his tits. He felt warmth flood up his back and he knew Dominic was coming all over him as he rut against his ass cheeks.

Finally in a daze Trevor slumped back and shivered in aftershocks as Dominic continued to rub the tips of his nipples gently. Dylan sank back down into his armchair, covered in sweat, some of his cum and his son's spit sliding down his inner thighs. Dominic, though coming sooner than he would have liked, still enjoyed his afterglow as he held his brother in his arms. The porn stars on the tv were reaching their climaxes now and all three men looked over at the screen as the twink below the circle of jocks got showered in cum.