Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman asks a friend for a loan, of her husband.
9.1k words
4.58
29.6k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot to label part one as 'Part One', and I apologize. I received a surprising amount of hate mail for that. This is 'Part Two'; subsequent parts will be added every 4 days. (Story has 4 parts) I appreciate your vote and your comments.

Five

Mattie told Rolland about the trip that night and he was shocked to say the least. He kept asking questions and Mattie kept her story and her lies short and sweet.

"Look, she got this extra ticket from her mom who wanted her to take a friend for once. Her mom can't go, none of her girlfriends can go, and I can't go. You are the only one with a window available. If it makes you feel any better, you were way, way down the list of people she wanted to invite. The ticket and the money will go to waste unless you go with her, so go!" Mattie said.

"Why did she ask you first, and not me directly?" Rolland asked.

"Why do you think ya numbskull?" Mattie answered, "at first, she invited me, but I can't get the time off. Then she asked permission if you could go with her, as a travel buddy. If she asked you first, then you would have needed to come straight to me and ask permission anyway," Mattie said.

"Permission?" Rolland asked, eyebrows up.

"You know what I mean. If a male friend of ours wanted to take me on vacation, would you want him to ask me first, or come to you first?" Mattie asked.

"Point well taken," Rolland said.

"Anyway, I think the two of you would have a great time. I trust you, and I trust Valerie, so I think you should go," Mattie said.

"Are you up to something?" Rolland asked.

"Try not to overthink this, my caveman husband. Besides, what could I possibly be up to?" Mattie said.

Rolland just stared at her, not convinced. Mattie was always up to something.

The thirteen days went by quickly and Valerie came over to Rolland and Mattie's house twice to go over the trip itinerary. They were traveling to Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. The flight was 19 hours long, and included a layover in Hawaii. Once there they would spend eleven days on the island before the long flights back home. Valerie had already booked several excursions on the island and her enthusiasm overflowed as she described them to Rolland. They had a snorkel tour in a bay with turtles. There was a bike tour of the island, with a history guide accompanying them. There was a scuba dive along a reef frequented by rays. A hike to the top of Te Rua Manga, the needle rock. There was another hike to Wigmore Falls, and the Marae, the sacred religious site. The more Valerie talked about it; the more excited Rolland got. They had some open days, and were going to ask about deep sea fishing and luau shows once they got there.

Mattie was trying not to be jealous, but it was hard. She could feel the two of them drawing closer even before Rolland knew just how close they would be getting. The day before they were scheduled to leave, Valerie was sitting in Mattie's car when she got off work. Mattie put a smile on her face and hoped there were no last-minute surprises. Valerie hugged her as soon as she got close and held her for a good long time.

"Are you sure you are ok with this? It's not too late to change our plans. I don't want to ruin a marriage on my vacation," Valerie said.

"I'm still ok with it, just a bit jealous. I wish I was going with you. You are going to have an amazing time with all those activities," Mattie said.

Valerie nodded and then turned pink. She was obviously thinking about some of the other activities at the moment.

"I want you to have a great time with those activities as well," Mattie said, making Valerie laugh out loud.

"Am I that obvious?" Valerie asked.

"Only to me," Mattie said.

"Thank you, Mattie. I think this is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I am looking forward to this trip more than you know. Normally by now I am stressed to the max with anxiety. Being a woman, traveling alone, fighting my fears. Having another person with you; especially a man, just makes all those worries disappear. You have a great husband Mattie, and I'll take good care of him for you. But when this is over, I will dump him in your lap and wash my hands of him," Valerie said.

"Thanks Valerie. I wouldn't trust him with just anyone. I know he is fond of you, and I know it will be worse when this is over," Mattie said.

"Don't worry, I remember your rules. This is Fantasy Island. After this, it's back to the salt mines for everyone," Valerie said.

Since Mattie was already driving Rolland to the airport, she offered to pick up Valerie as well. She got them to the airport in plenty of time and walked them as far as the security gate. Valerie went to use a restroom, leaving Mattie and Rolland alone to say goodbye. They kissed and hugged, and each said they would miss the other. Mattie pulled a sealed envelope out of her pocket and handed it over to Rolland.

"That is for you my dear husband, but not until after takeoff. Promise me you won't read it until then, but as soon as the wheels are up, I want you to open it. You should probably read it in private as well," Mattie said.

"Are there naked pictures of you in here? Something to keep me satisfied while we are apart?" Rolland asked with a grin.

"Something like that," Mattie said with a smile of her own.

They kissed once more and said their goodbyes before Mattie walked away. Rolland was standing with their luggage waiting for Valerie to return. Mattie had watched to see what restroom Valerie went into and now headed that way herself. Valerie had just washed her hands and was now checking her hair and makeup in the mirror. She blushed again when she saw Mattie watching her.

"Busted," she joked.

Mattie gave her a hug and then handed her a sealed envelope with her name on the front.

"This is for you, but not until after takeoff. As soon as the wheels are up, you can open it. It's kind of private, so you might want to read it in the lav," Mattie said.

"Got it," Valerie said, tucking it into a pocket, "are these last-minute instructions?"

"Sort of..." Mattie said, laughing and blushing.

"O boy! Now I can't wait to read it!" Valerie said, giving her friend one last hug.

They walked out into the concourse together and stopped before parting ways.

"Thanks again, for all this," Valerie said softly.

"You can thank me by having a great time. Hold nothing back, make enough memories to last you a lifetime," Mattie said. She reached out and adjusted a lock of Valerie's hair that was out of place.

"Now go, and wreck that husband of mine," Mattie said.

"A deal is a deal," Valerie said, and headed back towards the security gate, her luggage, and Mattie's husband.

Six

They got through security with no problems, and talked about the trip and how excited they both were. The overnight flight was only half full, mostly weary travelers returning home. They were in the second group of passengers called to board the plane, and they had their pick of seats with so many empties. Valerie had long legs and wanted the first row of seats behind the second bulkhead wall. This row had more room than others, and no seats in front of you that leaned back into your lap. They stowed their carry-ons, and got settled in. Most of the passengers stayed near the front, and only a few ventured into the back third of the cabin where they were seated. Nobody was in the row behind them, so they didn't need to worry about kids kicking their seats. It seemed like forever before they closed the doors and pushed back from the terminal, but at last they were moving.

When the airplane turned onto the runway and sped up for takeoff, Rolland reached over and took Valerie's hand. He squeezed it once and then held it as the plane sped up, groaned, and then lifted off. Rolland loved the way his stomach dropped out as the plane lifted off and he was pushed back into his seat.

"No turning back now," Rolland said.

Valerie laughed like it was the funniest thing he had ever said. Rolland kept a hold of her hand as the plane climbed and eventually leveled off. As soon as the seatbelt sign chimed off, Valerie jumped up and said she needed to use the restroom. That was perfect timing he thought, it would give him a chance to open the letter from Mattie.

Valerie had to straddle his lap to get out into the aisle, and she did so carefully. For the flight she was wearing a mint green button up shirt. Her sleeves were rolled up and she had already taken off her light jacket worn to the airport. She wore a deep blue bohemian style skirt with lots of pleats. It went down past her knees, and had a good flutter when she walked. Valerie walked towards the back of the plane, and the closest restroom. There were only a handful of people in this section of the cabin. The restroom was vacant and she slipped inside and locked the door. She checked her hair and makeup again, before sitting down on the toilet seat lid and pulling out the envelope. She opened it carefully, and pulled out a deposit slip from an old check register book. It was from Rolland and Mattie's checkbook, with the word void across the front in sharpie. She turned it over and found the small delicate handwriting covering the entire back.

Valerie,

When you first asked to borrow my husband, you were too embarrassed to say the words, and had to ask in a letter. I understand your embarrassment more than you know, and now must stoop to your level.

You asked what I was getting out of this exchange, and I was not completely honest with you. My husband has been asking for my ass since the day we married. It doesn't interest me and frankly the thought of it scares me to death. I put him off for years by promising him he could have it on a certain anniversary. That anniversary is upon us. Unfortunately, I could not keep my word, and backed out of the agreement. I am too chicken to try it. We argued, and we fought, with no resolution.

Your request came like a life ring to a drowning wife. You are the loophole I had been looking for. One of my requests for you was that you couldn't say no to my husband on this trip. You agreed to it. You shook on it, and a deal is a deal. I am asking you to take care of this small task for me. Sometime this week, let my husband do butt stuff to you. There, I said it, now deal with it.

I hope this is not a big deal for you. My phobia may not be yours. You are more adventurous than me. You are brave, while I am a chicken. Have fun, go crazy, and party your ass off this week. You're welcome.

Mattie

"That bitch!" Valerie whispered in the small bathroom.

She read it twice just to be sure, but the words didn't change. She was expected to do butt stuff? What the Fuck! This was bullshit! She thought back to the meeting when Mattie asked if she had any rules. She was so overwhelmed at the time she said no, and couldn't think of a single one. If she had enough time, she probably would have mentioned this one. She had never done it, nor had she been asked to try it. The thought of it wasn't terrifying like it apparently was to Mattie, it was more like unnerving. You had to be very comfortable with somebody to do that. You had to make yourself vulnerable to the other person, both figuratively and literally. For hell's sake, they hadn't even had regular sex yet! They were supposed to progress from first time sex to butt stuff in a week? Things could only move so fast. This vacation officially started fifteen minutes ago, and Valerie already needed a drink.

"Bitch," she whispered again, before folding the note back up and putting it in her pocket.

She headed back to her seat willing her cheeks to not be so red. Most of the overhead lights were out as people tried to get some sleep on the overnight flight. Valerie reached her row, and started to shuffle sideways over Rolland. He looked a bit off kilter, staring off into space. Valerie got around him and settled into her seat. There was a dining cart moving through the middle compartment towards them, handing out drinks and animal crackers.

"Do you want something to drink?" Rolland asked.

"Yes please, gin and juice. Tanqueray if they have it," Valerie said.

It was only a few minutes before the stewardess reached them and took their order. Rolland got Valerie what she wanted, and got a rum and coke for himself. As soon as the cart moved on, Rolland held up his drink to Valerie for a toast.

"Here's to a great vacation," he said.

"Agreed, cheers," Valerie said, tapping cups and then taking a drink. That was exactly what she needed. There was no tray table in front of them, but the armrests had cup holders on them. After putting her cup down, she turned to find Rolland staring at her intently.

"What?" Valerie asked, worried.

"Can I ask you something?" Rolland asked.

"Sure, of course," she mumbled.

Rolland made a come closer motion with his finger, and Valerie leaned closer. His hand reached out and brushed past her ear, moving along her skin until he was cupping the back of her neck. She was watching his mouth, waiting for him to ask something, when he pulled her towards him and kissed her very surprised lips.

Heat.

Heat washed through Valerie and set her on fire. She was too surprised to kiss back at first; but when his tongue slipped into her mouth she moaned and kissed back with feverish intensity. His lips were soft yet demanding, and she allowed him to take whatever he wanted. The hand on her neck was warm, and she broke out in goosebumps from his soft caress. She reached out with a hand and placed it against his chest between them. She didn't want to push him away, but she needed to feel more of him. The heat immediately gathered between her legs and she knew she would be wet in seconds. She had not been kissed like this in a long time, and her hungry body woke up fast. Her nipples hardened into points and she was sure Rolland could feel them against him. The kiss went on forever. Valerie was aware she was moaning, but was powerless to stop it. His kiss moved off her lips, and trailed across her chin. He tipped her head back and kissed her neck once, making her jolt as if shocked by electricity. He moved his trail of kisses to her ear and kissed it softly with his warm breath.

"That answers my question," he whispered, leaning back into his own seat.

Valerie was frozen in place, panting with her mouth slightly open. Her lips were numb, and tingled with the memory of that first kiss. She squeezed her thighs together to acknowledge the throbbing she was feeling down below. Valerie took a drink and turned on the overhead air to blow down on her. She was unprepared for that kiss. It flipped a dusty switch inside her. She looked over at Rolland and he was watching her with sharp eyes and an easy smile. Now that she knew what those lips felt like, it was hard to not look at them. Valerie was thinking of something to say to break the tension when Rolland spoke first.

"Take off your panties," he said.

"Wha?" she squeaked.

"Take. Off. Your. Panties." He said slowly, one word at a time.

Valerie was too shocked to move. She was not sure if it was fear or something more personal. She and Rolland had a friendship dynamic for the past twenty years, and in the past two minutes, it had flown out the window. She didn't know how to respond to this, it was too new to deal with. She swallowed and tried to think of a reasonable excuse.

"I was ordered to treat you like my wife this week, and that you would embrace the role. Something about a deal is a deal, right?" Rolland said.

That bitch!

Valerie took a quick look around to make sure nobody could see her, before ducking down below the level of the headrest. She got her hands under the sides of her skirt and wiggled her underwear down her hips and then off her legs. She stuffed them in her carryon bag before anyone could see them. She arranged her skirt properly over her legs and tried not to worry. In her mind she was very worried about two things at the moment. She was worried Rolland was about to do something to her in public. She was even more worried that he was not going to do anything to her. Valerie closed her eyes and tried to slow down her breathing.

Rolland reached up and turned off the overhead lights for their area, leaving them in shadows. Valerie bit her lip to keep from moaning, he was going to do something. Fuck.

He lifted up the armrest and moved closer to her like he was resting his head on her shoulder. His hand found its way under her skirt and he drew his fingertips up and down her left thigh. Valerie's body wanted this and she felt her body melting from the proximity of his fingers. Rolland started on the outside of her leg, brushing the fingers up her thigh, and then down towards her knee. His light touch, and the agonizing slowness of his teasing, had her body screaming for more. She was very wet, and she wanted his touch.

His fingers gradually moved from the outside of her leg to the top of her leg as sweat broke out on her upper lip. He didn't speed up, if anything, his touch was slower and lighter. As he started his descent towards her inner thigh, Valerie's legs parted without her knowing it. Rolland continued his teasing, getting closer to his target. She had opened her legs for him, and then scooted towards the edge of the seat for him as well. She looked very lost in the grip of passion. When his knuckles brushed the side of her swollen lady parts, she gave a small cry before biting her fist. Rolland settled into a rhythm and now bumped her lips with each stroke of his hand. The next time Valerie scooted forward in the seat, he transitioned from going up and down her leg, to going up and down her moist slit.

Her legs spread wider for him, as wide as she could in the seat. Rolland could touch all of her, and explored the area to see what she liked. She liked it when he drew his fingers up between her lips. She liked it when he teased her wet opening. She absolutely loved it when he ran his wet fingers around her swollen clit.

A passenger walked past them headed towards the back without noticing what was going on. Valerie was too lost in the moment to notice or care. Her eyes were closed, her back was arched, and her right hand gripped the far armrest. Rolland had worked her up to this and she was on the edge, whimpering, pleading with him. She trembled with each stroke, but he wouldn't take her over the edge, not just yet.

"Please Rolland, please!" she whispered.

"Say you are mine this week," Rolland said.

"I'm yours, I'm yours!" she panted.

"Anything I want, anytime I want it," Rolland asked, slipping a finger inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Anything!" she whispered.

"Then I want you to cum for me Valerie," he said, and frantically rubbed two fingers on her swollen clit.

Valerie made two gasping noises and then her breath caught. She tipped her head back, gritted her teeth, and lost her mind at thirty-four thousand feet.

Seven

Valerie came back slowly, not sure where she was or what happened. Her seat was wet, and her right leg was still shaking. She could feel the sheen of sweat on her body, and the delicious euphoria of an amazing orgasm. As her brain rebooted, she looked at the man sitting next to her. Rolland leaned back on his seat, hands folded on his lap, with a smug smile on his face. He had adjusted her skirt to make sure she was covered up while she recovered. When Valerie looked at him, he opened an eye, and saw her watching him. He smiled even bigger and then handed her something. It was one of those moist washcloths that airlines handed out for people to wash hands and faces. And it was still warm!

"Where the hell did you get that?" Valerie asked.

"If a magician tells you the trick, it's not magical anymore," Rolland said.