Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie took the warm washcloth and did some discreet maintenance. Rolland closed his eyes and tried not to look too full of himself. The stewardess had walked down the aisle less than a minute after Valerie popped off and passed out. The flight attendant was quietly offering warmed towels for those still awake; and Rolland motioned for two of them. That story was boring, he wanted Valerie to think it was magic instead. While he gave her some privacy to do some cleanup, Rolland thought about the envelope he opened from his wife. As soon as he saw the deposit slip, he knew it was heavy shit. He just didn't know how sideways it was going to go.

My loving husband,

You have just begun a vacation of a lifetime, and I want you to enjoy every moment! In order to do that, there are things you need to know. Valerie approached me weeks ago and asked if she could borrow my husband. She wanted to vacation with a man for once, and experience all that goes with it. Including sex. She had a very short list of candidates, and you were one of them. Originally, I said no, afraid of sharing you with another. I was afraid.

Then came our anniversary, and the argument. I know I was wrong, and I'm sorry. I know it has hurt us in some way. I'm sorry my irrational fear is so great. To show how much I love you, I am giving you a gift. Valerie wants a lover for this trip, and has promised to deny you nothing. Yes, you read that right. She wants the horny husband experience, and I want you to give it to her. Not only do you have my blessing, I will be pissed if you do not take full advantage of this. The only way for me to atone my conscience, is for you to fuck that bitch seven ways to Sunday. I am counting on you to make me proud.

One last thing, I may have tricked Valerie into giving you the anniversary gift you wanted. She also got a deposit slip, explaining her obligation. She might, or she might not; but I think your chances are good. We have used the phrases 'shake on it', and 'a deal is a deal'. Feel free to use that ammunition if and when it becomes necessary.

This is how much I love you. I may never allow you to look at another woman after this; so, get it out of your system. Your fantasy starts right now, so get your ass in gear and get started.

Your loving wife

To say he was discombobulated would be an understatement. His first thought was she was playing a prank on him, and talked Valerie into going along. Then he realized she wouldn't use a deposit slip for that; deposit slips were serious business. He wondered when Valerie read her note, and then realized she had been in the bathroom a long time. That made him laugh. Valerie was in on the plan, and had been for weeks. She wanted to take him on vacation and hump like wild rabbits the whole time. He thought she was acting nervous earlier, but chalked it up to airport nerves. Now he really started to think about it. Who was going to make the first move? Was he supposed to wait for a sign from Valerie? He took the note back out and read it a second time. He found the line he was looking for. Valerie wants the horny husband experience.

Rolland decided to pretend he was on vacation with his wife, and do all the things he would normally do. The first thing he planned on doing is trying to talk her into joining the mile-high club. His wife would have immediately refused. His wife would have slapped his hand and told him to behave himself. His wife would have laughed and said no, and that would have been the end of it. The question on his mind was, did Valerie know that?

Valerie leaned against his shoulder and let out a heavy sigh.

"That was amazing, thank you Rolland."

"Your welcome darling," he said. He reached over and found her hand. He held it, he squeezed it, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it, and then set it down on his throbbing hard-on.

"O shit" Valerie whispered.

"Yes, quite the predicament," Rolland said, putting his hand on top of hers and getting her to squeeze him a few times. She played with his erection through his shorts for a few minutes before he asked to borrow her jacket. While she turned away to pull the jacket out of her travel bag, Rolland undid his shorts, and pushed them down enough to pull out his cock.

"Are you cold?" Valerie asked when she turned back, and then froze at the sight of his dick waving around. You expected to see a naked penis in the bedroom, but not in row 27 of a commercial flight. This vacation was definitely different from all her previous ones.

"O fuck!" she whispered, and then tried to cover his nakedness with her hand.

"That's what the jacket was for," Rolland said calmly.

"Right, sorry, got it," she said, covering his lap with her jacket.

She was looking at him, and then looking down at the jacket, not sure of what she was supposed to do. That was great news for Rolland, because if she didn't say no right away, then it was probably a yes. Rolland was willing to help her out with instructions since she was unsure of what she was supposed to do next.

"The way I see it, you have three options," Rolland said, leaning over to kiss her worried face.

"You can climb onto my lap and ride me cowgirl style; but I think we would be noticed," he said.

"Ya think?" Valerie snapped very loudly.

"You could put your head in my lap and give your husband a proper blowjob and I will hide your movements with the coat," Rolland said.

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you," she said softly to herself.

"Or you can put your hand under this coat and give me a hand-job, but when I cum it has to be in your mouth," he said.

Valerie picked up her drink from earlier and drained the balance of it in one gulp.

"Why do you need to finish in my mouth?" she asked timidly.

"Because otherwise it will shoot everywhere and get all over your jacket and our clothing. Swallowing eliminates the evidence," Rolland said.

Valerie looked around but their compartment was mostly dark. The flight attendants had finished the cabin service and were sitting down somewhere. She was still buzzing from her orgasm and knew it was only fair she got him off as well. She was very turned on, but also nervous, and very afraid.

"I'm afraid," she whispered, reaching out and grasping his cock under her jacket. It was hard and very warm. It seemed to pulse as she squeezed it.

"What are you afraid of?" Rolland asked, loving the way her hand felt.

"Getting caught," she said, letting her hand slide up and down his length.

"Are you worried they will put you in airplane jail?" he asked.

She squeezed him tightly, intending it to hurt, but it only made him groan and arch his hips up into her.

"We can't do option number one, and I'm afraid of getting caught doing option number two. How about we start out with option number three and see how it goes?" Valerie said softly, lifting up the coat to get a better look at him.

"Whatever you think is best...wife," he said.

Valerie looked around and saw they were as isolated as she could have hoped, she lowered her head and licked the side of him, trying to get as much saliva on him as she could. She kissed the top as well, before sitting up and covering him with the coat. Her hand started working him up and down, slowly, with a twist.

"That feels great darlin. Your sexy wild side is just one of the reasons I married you," he said.

"Married me huh?" she asked, squeezing him, and then leaning over to bite his earlobe.

"For the next eleven days, we are as good as married, and you get the full husband experience," Rolland said.

"It's a deal," Valerie said. She took a quick look around, and then tried to get him as far into her mouth as possible.

"O fuck," he whispered.

"Yea, I thought you might like that," she said.

It took twenty minutes for them to flip roles. Now it was Rolland who was gasping, begging, and pleading for release. She was only teasing him a little; since paybacks were a bitch. As soon as she got into it, she loved doing this to him. It was wicked naughty, but amazingly exciting. She enjoyed the power she had over him, and the way he moaned and whispered her name. When she leaned down to suck on him, Rolland put one hand on the back of her head but only did so to grab a handful of hair in his fist. He didn't push her head down, and allowed her to proceed at her own pace. She discovered he didn't mind a bit of teeth every now and then, and bit and nibbled just to hear him gasp. Twice now Valerie had brought him to the edge only to stop before he crested and came. He was under her spell, and he belonged to her at this moment.

Valerie had not given too many hand jobs in her time, but it wasn't rocket surgery. Her hand kept up a steady up and down motion, squeezing and twisting now and then. When she was feeling brave, she leaned down and kissed, licked, or sucked for a few seconds. He loved it from the sounds of it. Her saliva kept things wet enough, and his leaking pre-cum added the perfect amount of slippery. Valerie had her eyes closed, savoring the sensation of what she was doing. She trusted Rolland to keep them from being caught when her head was down, and to warn her if she needed to stop. Truth be told, the thought of being caught was making her wet all over again. It's funny the things you learn about yourself while on vacation. Valerie was already thinking about masturbating herself as soon as she took care of her vacation husband.

Vacation husband, the term had just shown up in her head. Her vacation husband was exciting, dangerous, and sexy. If she had seen somebody giving a blowjob on a plane an hour ago, she would have been appalled. How could she do that, in public, how could she have so little self-respect? Now, caught up in the moment, Valerie understood it better. She was creating a memory. She wanted to do this more than anything. She wanted to please her man. She wanted to thank him for the amazing things he did to her just minutes ago. He might be having the best sex of his entire life right now. He would remember this moment for years; he might be thinking about this moment on his deathbed. The most incredible snapshot of his entire life, and Valerie was making it happen. It made her smile, and made her want to put her lips around her vacation husband.

The third time he neared the finish line and started shaking she didn't stop. Her hand continued to work the shaft up and down, and she ducked under the jacket and locked her lips on his head. His hips were moving in time with her, lifting his body off the seat. She felt him swell at the very end, and braced herself for the fireworks at the end. Valerie flicked her tongue over the head until he exploded in her mouth. Rolland was right, this would have gone everywhere. He pumped several times in her mouth, nearly filling her to capacity. When he stopped arching and pumping, she swallowed once, which made him twitch and pump two more times. Valerie spent a few extra seconds cleaning him with licks before ducking out from under the jacket he was holding. She was flushed from the excitement and the exertion. That was a very exciting first tryst she thought.

Rolland handed her the rest of his drink and she drained it in two sips while he got himself sorted out. He pulled a fresh washcloth out of somewhere and wiped himself down before wiggling his shorts back on.

"Where did that come from?" she asked.

"The same place the first one came from," he answered.

"You could have cum in that towel though, and not made a mess," Valerie said.

"True, but it wouldn't have felt nearly as good as your mouth did," Rolland said.

She punched him in the shoulder while he laughed, and then curled up into his side as they got comfortable.

"Thanks for coming with me, Rolland. This has already been a wild ride already and we only just started," she said.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you picked me Valerie," Rolland said, "I hope this is the most amazing adventure of your lifetime."

"It's off to a good start husband," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Agreed, wife," he said, putting his arm around her.

Eight

The layover in Hawaii was only two hours, and not enough time for them to leave the terminal. They had a bite to eat, and talked about anything and everything. Valerie caught Rolland staring at her once or twice, and was also caught staring back. This was new for both of them. Rolland checked his phone during the layover and found three text messages from his wife. The first one said she loved him. The second one asked how the flight was. The third one said she wanted daily pics or videos. She confessed she was going to masturbate to them so she felt connected to her husband on his vacation. That was a new twist Rolland thought. He felt a twinge of guilt for not thinking about his wife earlier, or how much this vacation must have cost her heart. He sent her a text message telling her he loved her, and that he was sorry she felt the need to do this. This was crazy! She was crazy! He promised to keep her posted, and they would talk about this when he got home.

This next flight looked like it would have more passengers than the last, and their seats were not assigned as of yet. While Valerie freshened up in the bathroom, Rolland went to the counter and talked to the agent.

"My wife and I didn't reserve specific seats for this leg, and I was hoping to secure them now if they are still available," he asked the agent.

"Were you looking to upgrade to first class?" she asked.

"Just the opposite actually, I was hoping to reserve the seats in the last row at the back of the plane," Rolland said, "it's a fear of flying thing."

"The last row?" the ticket agent asked, typing away on her computer.

"My wife is afraid of flying, and says planes don't back into mountains. It stands to reason that the last row is safest and will be the last affected if we crash." He spoke.

"You realize that statistically...." The ticket agent started to say, but Rolland held up his hand.

"I know, but if it makes her feel safer, I pretend to play along," he said.

The seats in the back row on the right-hand side were still available, and he booked them right then and there. He was sitting back in the waiting area by the time Valerie came walking out of the bathroom. She had fixed her hair, makeup, clothing, and looked refreshed and ready for their next leg. Too bad, he liked the post orgasm look much better.

When they started the boarding process, Rolland got up with the first announcement and took her hand, drawing her to her feet.

"We don't board until group E," she said.

"Our old tickets were group E, our new tickets are group A," he said, pulling her towards the gate.

The tickets were scanned at the gate without a glance and Rolland took Valerie's hand and led her down the ramp. They were nearly first on the plane, and Valerie was curious where their new seats were. She thought he might have upgraded them to first class, but he passed right through it. She thought he might have gotten the seats behind one of the bulkheads, but they passed both of those as well. It wasn't until they were nearing the back of the plane when she figured it out.

"You have got to be kidding me," she whispered, while he took her carry-on bag and lifted it into the overhead compartment.

"The safest place on a plane is the back row you know," he said, lifting up his own bag.

The last row had two seats on each side of the plane; Valerie got the window, and Rolland got the aisle. It took another half an hour to fill up the plane, and close the doors for takeoff. Valerie spent the time telling Rolland about her previous trips to Rarotonga and how beautiful it was. Rolland was listening to her, but also getting lost in her eyes when she talked about something particularly exciting. Her excitement was contagious and her enthusiasm overflowed in her stories. They held hands again when the plane took off, feeling much closer than the last time.

Their first flight had taken just over six hours. They left home at 6:30pm and arrived in Honolulu at 9:45pm with the time change from Pacific to Hawaiian zone. The flight they were on now left Honolulu at 11:55pm, and was scheduled to take six hours and twenty-five minutes. That would put them in Rarotonga at 6:20am, tomorrow morning. Valeri said the airport might not be open yet, but they should be able to pick up their rental car from the lot.

"What do you mean the airport might not be open yet?" Rolland asked. Valerie laughed and patted his leg to reassure him it would be ok.

"Island time," she said with a fake heavy accent, "aint nobody in a hurry cept the tourists."

Valerie and Rolland talked for a bit, and then dozed for a bit. The excitement of the trip and the drone of the engines lulling their senses. Rolland got up to use the restroom and noticed a scramble of activity in the seats across the way. He pretended not to notice and hit the lav directly behind them. When he came out, he opened the door as quietly as possible, and took a peek over the back of the chairs across the aisle. A young couple was kissing, with a blanket covering them up to their necks. It wasn't cold on the flight, and there was a suspicious amount of movement under the blanket. Rolland smiled and backed off, before opening and closing the door again, much louder this time.

He took his seat and nudged Valerie who was dozing in her seat. When she was mostly awake, he pulled her closer and kissed her. She thought it would be a quick kiss, but Rolland held her and deepened it. When he let her come up for air a minute later, she was very awake. Her eyes were sparkling. Rolland moved his mouth to her ear and kissed her once before whispering.

"I think the couple across the aisle from us are fucking," he said.

Valerie gasped and immediately tried to move around and see what was happening. Rolland held her still for a moment before speaking.

"Slowly, and quietly," Rolland said.

Valerie looked past him and could see the couple in the dark corner, they were covered up by the blanket, but lots was happening under it. They kissed, and the girl made a soft sound, but nothing could be seen.

"I can see anything," Valerie said, sounding frustrated.

"Do you want to see something?" Rolland asked, surprised.

"Well, this is a once in a lifetime trip. Watching might be fun," she said.

"Give me one of your yellow sticky notes and a pen from your bag," Rolland said, and then yawned and stretched his arms overhead. That brought all motion across the way to a stop. Valerie gave him the sticky note pad she always carried and a pen from her oversize purse. Rolland wrote something on the note, and pulled it off and handed it to her.

"You are going to stand up, stretch, and then pretend to lose your balance. Just a little stumble to the side, but when you do, stick this on the video screen in front of them. Then sit back down next to me, but don't say a word,' Rolland said.

Valerie looked at the note, it was short and to the point.

Don't be shy

Let us watch

Why the hell not. She climbed over his lap and out into the aisle. She could see the young couple better now, sitting bolt upright in their seats, blankets held to the neck. The guy had his eyes closed like he was sleeping, but the gal's eyes were wide with fear. Valerie stretched, making sure she held the sticky note the right way. She stumbled to the side, and used her hand to catch herself on the seat in front of them.

"Sorry about that," she said, before standing back up and returning to her seat.

As she climbed over Rolland's lap, he grabbed her hips, stopping her, and pulling her down onto his legs.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.