Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolland could see the yellow note against the black tv screen in front of the other couple. They hadn't seen it yet, but they would soon enough. In the meantime, he was going to prime the pump. Rolland pulled Valerie forward and started kissing her despite her soft protest. She was trying to look sideways but the kiss was too much and she closed her eyes and surrendered. Rolland broke the kiss first, and pushed Valerie back until she was sitting on his knees watching him. Her eyes darted sideways and she was about to turn her head when Rolland stopped her.

"Don't look, not yet," he said softly.

"Why, I thought that was the point?" she asked.

"You haven't made a down payment yet," Rolland said, and unbuttoned the top button on her shirt.

Valerie quickly brought her hands up and grabbed Rolland's, stopping him from doing anything else.

"I, I can't," she said, breathless.

"Yes, you can. There is no such thing as airplane jail. You are going to have to trust me," he said.

Valerie closed her eyes and took a few breaths like a deep-sea diver. After the last one, she let go of his hands and opened his eyes.

Rolland undid the next button, and the next, and the next. He was down past her bra now, getting close to the bottom of the shirt.

"You're beautiful," Rolland whispered, and the smile she gave him made her even more beautiful.

"Now look," he said.

Valerie turned her head to the side and saw the other couple watching her with huge eyes. They still had the blanket pulled up to their necks, but they were not moving a muscle. They looked very young and scared stiff at the moment. Rolland had reached the bottom of the shirt, and took a peek down the aisle ahead of them. It was all clear. He pulled Valerie's shirt open enough so it was off the shoulders on the sides, exposing a beautiful white lacy bra.

"O fuck," Valerie said, looking back at Rolland now.

Her hips rocked on their own, and he could feel the heat building up in her. Rolland reached up and slid the bra strap off her shoulder, and let it fall to the side. The slow deliberate movement caused her to shiver, and her mouth to open as she gasped for air. His hand slid off her shoulder and onto the smooth skin on the top of her partially exposed breast. Her skin was cool, but flamed pink as he touched it. The blood flow and the heat were coming. Rolland was staring at her in a way that was very sexy, but too intense. She turned her head to the side to avoid his smoldering gaze.

Valerie moaned before she could stop it.

The couple across from them had dropped the blanket to their lap. The woman was topless; her small pert breasts proudly on display. Her lover was pinching her nipples, one side, then the other. Her mouth was open in a silent moan, but her body was rocking with each of his touches. The man leaned in and captured one of her nipples in his mouth. Valerie didn't know if he was sucking, biting, or flicking, but the woman loved it. Her eyes said so.

Valerie reached a hand under her skirt to touch herself, and found it a hot mess. She had put her panties back on in Hawaii, but now just pulled them off to the side. She slipped two fingers into her cleft and started pulling that lubricant up to her clit. Rolland was fumbling around with his free hand and eventually pulled out his cell phone. He touched a few buttons and then pointed it at Valerie. She knew he was either taking pictures of her or filming her, but she was too far gone to care. Instead of looking into the camera, Valerie looked to the side again.

"O my fucking God," she whispered.

Across the aisle, the woman had slid down onto the floor and was sucking the man's cock. The blanket had been tossed aside and they could see everything happening now. The man was in his early twenties, and thin and lean, like a runner. His shorts were pushed down and his shirt was pulled up to give the woman total access. He was alternating between watching his lover, and the show across the aisle. The woman was about the same age, or maybe younger. She was a pixie, about five feet tall and a hundred pounds and change. She had a short blond haircut that's longer in the front, and the wave of it flapped while she bobbed her head. She had on shorts as well, but her top and bra were nowhere to be seen.

Movement caught Rolland's eye, and he saw a passenger making his way towards the back of the plane and the bathroom.

"Someone's coming," Rolland said sideways to his new friends and conspirators.

Valerie went to roll off him but he grabbed her shirt and pulled it closed in front of her. He pulled her against his chest and tucked her head against his like she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder.

"Don't move," he whispered.

It was still the middle of the night, so it was dark in the plane's compartment. There were no overhead lights on around them, and the only light was from back behind the lavatory. The man passed them without a sideways look, and he may have been partially asleep. Rolland looked across the aisle and saw the man had thrown a blanket over himself and the lump on the ground. It looked like the pixie was still bobbing her head under the blanket. Lucky guy. Rolland worked his hand underneath Valerie and found her dripping sex on the first try. She was frozen with her fingers next to her clit. Rolland pushed them out of the way and started stroking her with his own two fingers instead.

"Rolland," she gasped, trying to grab onto his hand.

"Don't move, and be quiet," he said, and went right back to rubbing.

By the time they heard the door unlock behind them, Valerie was nearing the finish line of her own race. She had been rocking her hips with Rolland's movements but now froze again as the passenger walked back up the aisle. He didn't pause and he didn't look around. As soon as he moved past them, Rolland pushed Valerie so she was sitting up on his legs again. He kept stroking her clit though, knowing how close she was. Her arms were on his shoulders, and she was moving her hips back and forth to increase the pressure on his fingers. Rolland opened her shirt back up to look at that lovely chest of hers. Across the aisle the blanket was pulled aside, and the pixie was sucking like the countdown was down to single digits. Rolland started the video on his camera again and pointed it up at Valerie.

"Pull your nipple out for me baby, pull your nipple out and pinch it," he said.

Valeri did so without opening her eyes. She pulled down the cup on the aisle side, and allowed her breast to pop free. She grabbed the whole thing and squeezed it hard before moving to the nipple. She caught it between her thumb and index finger and pulled it out before twisting it back and forth. Rolland was taking notes of what she liked for later. Valerie's hips sped up and Rolland's fingers sped up to match pace. Next to them they heard a groan and Valerie's eyes snapped open as she looked sideways. The guy was cuming, arching his hips off the seat with his head tipped back. He was holding her head down on his cock, but it didn't look like it was against her will. She was making happy groaning noises as he filled her mouth.

Valerie looked back at Rolland with wild eyes.

"I'm going to..."

That was as far as she got. Rolland felt it when her hips broke rhythm and her body convulsed and stuttered. She opened her mouth like she was going to scream but thank God she didn't. Her right hand was pulling the nipple as far out as it would go, stretching it away from her body. Her left hand was locked down on his shoulder, and she held on for dear life. Rolland felt a gush of moisture on his lap underneath Valerie. He probably should have gotten more of those wash-wipes things beforehand.

Valerie was asleep next to him five minutes later. It took her four minutes to dress with shaky hands, and one minute to kiss him and say thank you. She did offer to take care of Rolland with another hand job but he deferred for now. He was still a bit chaffed from the hand job she had given just a few hours ago. Another one of those too close together might take him out of action for a day or two. Rolland was looking forward to having sex with Valerie in an actual bed. He wanted to take his time, and use plenty of lubricant. Rolland sat back and relaxed, closing his eyes and drifting in and out. This vacation had gotten off to a terrific start. He thought about Mattie and how amazing she was to set this up for him. He needed to find some way to repay her. It was probably going to involve a kitchen remodel, or new hardwood floors. This was way bigger than flowers and chocolate.

Rolland woke up and saw the yellow sticky note on the screen in front of him. He looked to his right and saw Valerie curled up against the wall asleep. She had that just fucked look again and it suited her. He looked across the aisle and that couple was sleeping as well. The guy was slightly reclined in his seat with his head back and mouth open. His pixie lover had her butt in her own seat but her head was resting on a pillow on his lap. At this moment, they looked like a young innocent couple, sleeping on the way to church. Rolland knew better. He reached forward and pulled the note off the video screen. His message was still on the front, but there was new writing on the back.

Nice to meet you.

Sean and Sara.

At the bottom was a phone number. Rolland smiled, folded the note up, and tucked it into his shirt pocket. Rarotonga was only twenty-five miles square; chances are, they would see them again.