Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O yea," she said, tipping her shoulders forward and letting the gown fall off her shoulders and down her back. Rolland brought his other hand up and paid attention to the other breast. All the while Valerie rode him, slow and easy, back and forth. She leaned down to kiss him, to see what it felt like rocking on him from that angle. It was just as good, if not spectacular. Then she leaned up on one arm, and ground her clit against his pelvis. That was intense and amazing. Everything felt good with Rolland inside her. Rolland asked her to slow down, and then speed back up. For a while he wanted it harder, and then asked for it softer. He was enjoying all of her, in every way.

The need in her had been building, and was becoming too much to ignore, and Valerie increased her speed and her pressure.

"Are you trying to make me cum in you?" Rolland asked.

"Yes, deeply please," she replied, grinding her hips down.

Rolland moved his hands to her hips and started rocking her body on top of his, moving him deeper, sliding her back more.

"Just like that," Valerie said, "fuck me back."

The angle she liked best was leaning forward braced on one arm. She could slide along his cock and get it as deep as she wanted, and Rolland's hands helped her hips do the work. She was rocking harder now, and the bed started to bump the wall in time with them.

"Don't stop," Rolland said, gasping with each thrust now.

"Nope, can't," Valerie gasped, getting close now.

"I'm going to cum Rolland, will you be with me?" she panted.

"Yes, I'm close, just a little more," he said, hands gripping her his tighter.

"I need it Rolland, I need to feel you," she said, movements becoming erratic.

"Cum for me wife, come on that big cock in your pussy," he said.

That was the switch she needed, and Valerie came.

"O Fu..." she gasped.

"FUCK!" Rolland yelled as he came, blasting inside her with spurt after spurt.

It felt like every quiver she made caused him to spurt again, and every time he spurted, it made her quiver. Valerie collapsed on him as her body shook, and she grunted with each wave that crashed through her. For Rolland it felt like his body was emptying into her, going on and on. He loved the weight of her when she fell onto his body, holding her close, allowing his body to thrust into her again and again. It felt like it went on forever, and Rolland wouldn't let her go when she made a move to roll off.

"No, stay, I like the feel of you," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

They lasted a few minutes before he deflated enough to slip out of her, and they both groaned at the loss. Valerie rolled to the side but he would not let go of her.

"I should get up and get cleaned up," she said, not moving.

"No, you should stay here and tell me it was amazing, because it felt amazing to me," he said.

"It was amazing, thank you lover," she said, kissing his forehead.

Valerie lay in the dark thinking about the sex. It was amazing. She hadn't had many partners, but she definitely had enough to make comparisons. For whatever reason there was no comparison, this was fucking amazing. It was better, it was hotter, and she came so hard one of her fillings nearly popped out. She didn't understand why, but thought it might have to do with them being such good friends first. Either way she was not going to lose any sleep over it. She felt deliciously sleepy after the great sex, and she knew she needed her sleep for more hot sex tomorrow. Valerie drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face, and an arm thrown over her husband.

Eleven

The third day of their vacation was the scuba dive on an old sunken ship. The water was just forty feet deep here, and the deck of the ship was only twenty-five feet below the surface. Still, they had to go through the class with an instructor before being turned loose on the wreck. At the end of the class, they had to demonstrate taking out the regulator, putting it back in, clearing it, and resuming normal breathing operations. Rolland and Valerie each took out their regulators ten feet underwater. As soon as hers was out, Rolland grabbed her and kissed her, complete with tongue. Then he put his regulator back in and cleared it. Valerie was surprised, but not so shocked she couldn't complete the assignment. She got hers back on as well, and they were cleared to dive for the day.

The old ship was in great condition despite sitting on the ocean floor. The sails and rigging had long since been removed for safety; but the rest of the ship was basically intact. There was a large hole in the side you could swim into, and then float up a nearby stairwell onto the deck. There were only six people on the dive today, with a divemaster herding them like cats. They got 90 minutes of air, and had a blast exploring the ship and the reefs near it.

That afternoon Valerie took Rolland to a small beach she had found years ago. The sand was soft and only gentle rollers reached the beach. There was an outer reef that protected the beach and broke up most of the big waves. The beach was secluded, and there were only three other people on the shore when they arrived. They left their belongings under a tree and headed into the water together. Within a half hour, the clouds moved, along with a slow steady rain. The three others ran for their cars and the beach was deserted in two minutes. Rolland wasted no time in doffing his trunks and then stripping Valerie naked. He walked closer to shore to throw their clothing up onto the sand, before carrying her naked body back out in his arms. Rolland moved them out into chest deep water, sliding his feet along the bottom like Valerie had taught him. He pulled her body against his, and she wrapped her legs around him, trapping his hard-on between them. They kissed while their hands explored, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies in the warm ocean water. The gently rocking of the waves had a sexual tempo to it. When Valerie started grinding her hips against him, Rolland knew it was time. He lifted her up, and then impaled her on his cock. She was wet, and the deeper he pushed into her, the wetter she got them both. The rain had been light and steady up until then, but now the clouds opened up and it poured on them. Rolland started fucking her faster, bouncing her up and down on his lap.

"Harder," Valerie said.

"Louder," Rolland said.

They both complied with each other's request. Soon Rolland was slamming her down on his cock, while Valerie screamed and encouraged him. It only lasted four minutes, but it was gloriously hot while it lasted. Valerie screamed for him to fuck her, fuck her harder, and to make her cum. Rolland yelled for her to fuck him back, squeeze his cock, and milk that orgasm out of him. They came together, screaming and gasping in the middle of a tempest. They stayed connected in the ocean as long as they could. They were still kissing when he slipped out of her. Valerie was thinking about Mattie; warning her this would probably happen. Mattie said it would be a great memory for her husband. Valerie was thinking this was probably one of the best memories of her own life as well. She cried tears of happiness with her legs still wrapped around him in the ocean. You could really let yourself go in a rainstorm; nobody else would ever know.

Even with the beach deserted; she still made Rolland to get out and bring back her bathing suit for her. Despite the plane, she didn't think she was an exhibitionist. Rolland walked to their pile of clothing, but came back with only his cellphone in his hands. They had purchased a soft flexible waterproof pouch that held your cell phone and allowed you to take pictures in the water. The plastic was clear, and took remarkably good pictures. Today Rolland pulled Valerie towards the beach until her breasts could be seen above the waterline. He took several shots of the two of them, obviously naked, and one of them kissing.

Every day they sent pictures and videos to Mattie back home. Rolland had asked her on the second day of vacation if the pictures were too much, too graphic, or too risqué. Mattie had answered that she wanted more, more, more. So, they gave her more. They sent more every day. Half of them were of the stuff the saw and did, and the other half were of them sucking and fucking. Mattie thanked them for each one, and said it made her feel like a part of her was there with them while on vacation.

It took a long time to get her swimsuit back on with Rolland's help. He was like an octopus in the water, and his hands were everywhere. She tried to get dressed, and he tried to keep her naked. They spent a long time getting nowhere while they laughed and kissed. Eventually she had to order him up onto the beach or they were going to starve to death in the water. When she walked out of the surf with her swimsuit on, he looked at her with hungry eyes. He ducked his head, growled like an animal, and moved towards her in a lumbering gait. Valerie screamed and ran for the parking lot. She knew that if he caught her, they would end up fucking all day in the sand, and she would miss dinner. Valerie was seriously hungry, so she ran like her life depended on it.

They didn't have anything planned for day four, and had agreed to go with the flow. Valerie woke up to a text message from an unknown number on her phone, but they figured it out pretty quickly.

Want to hike into a secret waterfall with us? - S&S

They picked Sean and Sara up from their hotel since Valerie had rented the jeep. The young couple were waiting in front when they pulled up, and jumped in the back like excited kids. They didn't have much of a chance to talk on the plane, and they traded stories now while they drove to the top-secret destination.

"On the plane, you said she was your wife for the week. What did you mean by that?" Sara asked.

Valerie told their story of how she wanted to travel with a lover for once, and asked her friend to borrow her husband. The friend originally said no, but later said yes, and here they were.

"And you're having sex?" Sean asked, leaning forward to hear the answer.

"We are having amazing sex!" Valerie yelled and then laughed.

Sara had befriended an employee at the hotel, and he told her about a secret waterfall that only the islanders knew about. He drew her a map on the back of a paper placemat from the dining room. The map was handmade, crude, and had water ring stains on it. It was legible, and the artists claimed it was genuine. Sara acted like this was a treasure hunt, and was very excited with the possibility of adventure. The waterfall was on the back side of the island, a forty-five-minute drive from the hotel. The driving speed on the island was 20 miles per hour, but most people only did ten. They were on island time.

The landmark they were supposed to park near was described as a rock that looked like a fist, on its side, and partially buried. They found something that might have qualified, but they drove another five minutes and then came back before deciding to stop. All four of them had brought small backpacks loaded up with water and essentials. When they were ready, they headed into the tree line together. The local said the hike was about forty minutes from the road, and they should be able to hear it before they saw it. They started off very excited and enthusiastic, modern day explorers with a treasure map. There was no trail to follow, or maybe they just had not found the right trail so far. They made their way deeper into the jungle, talking and enjoying the hike together. They stopped at the forty-minute mark and listened for a full minute. Nothing. Valerie had a compass and they kept them on their original heading. After another ten minutes of walking, they took another break and listened. The only thing they could hear were birds, and the rustle of leaves in the trees.

Valerie suggested they turn ninety degrees to the east, and search that way for five minutes. If they didn't find it that way, they could backtrack and go left west for another five minutes. They all thought they were in the right area, but just not close enough to hear it yet. Sara was showing the first signs of concern about not finding the lost waterfall of Pedro the busboy. Sean kept telling her not to worry, he wasn't giving up on it. They marked their current spot on the ground and headed to the east. After five minutes they stopped and did a sound check; but heard nothing to indicate water. They hiked back to their previous spot and had a drink of water before resuming their search to the west. They had only been walking for three minutes when Sean stopped short.

"Listen!" he said.

Rushing water. They angled towards the sound and broke through the wall of trees hiding the pool a minute later. The lost waterfall of Pedro the busboy was breathtakingly beautiful. The falls itself was only a ten foot drop from a rocky ledge into a pool some thirty feet across. The pool was two feet deep in most places, and the water filtered out to a thin creek on the far side. The creek tumbling over the drop-off was hardly more than a foot across and a few inches deep. After the long sweaty walk through the jungle, the waterfall looked like heaven.

They all started dropping their packs and clothing at the same time. Rolland took off his shirt, but was leaving his boots on to walk on the rocks. Valerie took off her pack, and her shirt, leaving her in a white sports bra. She took off her shoes and socks, and then took Rolland's hand. Together they walked over the slippery rocks towards the middle of the falls. It was deeper here, maybe three feet, but it felt amazing after the hot jungle. As soon as they were under the water Rolland was kissing her, pulling her body against him. Valerie closed her eyes from the splashing and kissed him back. After thirty seconds under the falls, they moved to the side to open their eyes and take a breath.

Sara had stripped down naked and was doing a slow tip toe towards the falls. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body, and a landing strip was the dress code of the day. Sean had taken off his shirt, shoes, and socks, but kept his shorts on. He picked up Sara, and carried her towards the waterfall while she laughed. When Sean arrived, Rolland and Valeire scooted over to make room. Sean held her under the falls and turned them in a circle while she screamed with glee. Water splashed down on them, spraying everywhere.

Rolland was staring at Sara and Valerie thought he needed a distraction. She grabbed his hand and pulled them both back into the spray next to their friends. Sean had stopped their turning, and then let Sara slide down the front of him until her feet touched. Now they were kissing, but they moved over enough so all of them could be under the falls. They had found paradise together, while each couple were lost in themselves. The falls felt like a powerful shower, but you couldn't see, talk or breath while under it. Valerie ducked out of the falls and into the surrounding pool to catch her breath and to look around.

The location was surrounded by a wall of green foliage, and covered with a cloudless blue sky. The remoteness of the location had allowed this spot to stay unblemished by tourists. There was a smooth flat rock off to the side, and the shape of it reminded Valerie of a chaise lounge. Valerie took Rolland's hand and pulled him out of the falls towards the rock off to the side. She was psyching herself up along the way. All the way she kept telling herself. You can do this, it's just like the airplane, only brighter.

She told Rolland to sit on the flat rock, and then pushed him back against the smooth backrest. Valerie untied his shorts and then pulled them down, working the wet trunks over his hips. He looked surprised and nervous for a change. Valerie thought it was refreshing to have him off-balance instead of her. He wasn't hard yet but she knew that would change quickly. She leaned over him, took his cock in her mouth, and sucked him while he grew. He grew quickly, and she was sliding up and down a hard cock a minute later. They were out of the main waterfall, but still close enough to get splashed and sprayed from it. Valerie took a look behind her, and saw that Sara and Sean were just outside the falls watching them. Sean was standing behind her, cupping her breasts with one hand, while the other toyed with her landing strip. Valerie turned back to Rolland and added one of her hands, sliding it up and down his shaft, aided by her saliva. With her other hand she cupped his balls and pulled on them gently. He started moaning and she guessed that he liked it. Behind them, Valerie heard Sara talking to Sean.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me right now!" Sara said.

Valerie sped up, hand and mouth working in tandem. Rolland was pushing against her now, arching up to meet her mouth, telling her good it felt. Valerie thought this was one of the most erotic places she had ever been.

"Camera," she said, and went back to the blowjob. Rolland fumbled around in his pocket before he pulled out his phone. It was still in the clear waterproof baggie they bought for snorkeling. He got the camera going, turned it on Valerie, and started filming her while she sucked his cock next to a waterfall.

"You like that baby?" she asked, licking the tip.

"O God yes!" he said.

"You going to cum for me soon?" she asked, jacking him faster with the hand on the side.

"Yes, almost," he said, hips bucking on their own.

"Are the videos so you can remember him later?" Sara asked from behind them.

"No, we take videos for his wife. We send her one of us fucking every day so she can feel like she is part of the vacation with us," Valerie said.

"O Gawd that's fucking hot!" Sara yelled.

Valerie was looking into Rolland's eyes when she said that, her own eyes wild with lust and excitement. She went back to sucking, sliding, and milking him while he moaned. Not a minute later she felt his nuts contract and knew he was going to cum. As soon as she felt the first blast in her mouth, she pulled her lips off of him, and jacked him off in front of the camera.

"That's it Rolland, cum for me, just like that baby," she said, milking his cum and letting it run down the sides of her hand. If Rolland had been able to keep his phone steady for the ending, it was going to make a hell of a video for Mattie.

"He's cuming! Fuck me harder Sean!" Sara screamed from behind them.

Valerie licked him a few more times, before leaning back and blowing a kiss at the camera. Rolland got off the rock, and pulled his shorts back up. He looked at Valerie, looked at the rock, and then looked at Sean fucking Sara not ten feet behind them.

"Does my wife want my mouth or my fingers today?" Rolland said, lifting Valerie and setting her down on the flat rock.

"Fingers please," she said softly, knowing the two young lovers would be watching her cum next. She took her shorts off, but asked to keep her panties on. She did pull them to the side, exposing everything she had anyway. Rolland used his own saliva to get her started, but she was making plenty of honey on her own. Rolland started out in front of her, touching and rubbing. As Valerie got more into it, he moved further around to the side. He said it was a better angle for him to rub her, but she knew what he was doing. Sean and Sara ended up with an unobstructed view of her by the time she came. In fact, them watching her speeded up the whole process for Valerie, and her orgasm snuck up on her fast. When she did cum, she tipped her head back, and screamed as loud as she could. She never wanted to forget this moment; and she didn't want the rest of them to forget it either.

On the fifth day in Rarotonga, they did the snorkel dive in Turtle Bay. There were several greenbacks relaxing in the shallows and most of them had gotten used to curious humans over the years. Valerie and Rolland were able to touch several of them, and get pictures of some others. One of the bigger older turtles was napping just below the surface. He had been named Abraham by the locals, and he was on island time. He didn't move much, and when he did, he took his time. Valerie was able to get a selfie picture of her and Rolland with Abraham in the middle. It looked like something out of a travel guide and they laughed about how incredible it was. Abraham had opened one eye for the picture, but otherwise didn't give a shit. They also got some great pictures of stingrays, clown fish, and parrot fish. They had lunch at a fish taco stand right next to the beach, and joked about how fresh the food was. Rolland's taco was named Henry yesterday, and he lived just off the reef in the bay. Valerie's taco was known as Sylvia, and she worked in middle management in a school of fish just last night. Yesterday they were busy little fish, and today they were the guests of honor for lunch.