Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman asks a friend for a loan, of her husband.
9.8k words
4.63
21k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of 4. Thank you for the positive comments, and for voting. It's nice to know others can get lost in my story.

Nine

The landing announcement woke the sleepy travelers. It was still dark outside but they brought up the interior lights before the descent. Rolland and Valerie got their stuff organized and then noticed the shy glances from the couple across the way. It looked like they wanted to talk but were too embarrassed to make the first move. Rolland took care of that.

"I'm Rolland, and this is Valerie, my wife for the week," he said by way of introduction.

"I'm Sean, and this is my girlfriend Sara," Sean said, and the men shook hands.

"Fiancé Sara," she clarified, giving him an elbow in the ribs before climbing across his lap to shake hands. As soon as she made eye contact with Valerie, she started talking a hundred miles an hour.

"You must think terribly of me, but honestly, I have never done anything like that before in my whole entire life. It started out mostly innocent, but then I had two drinks from the trolley, and then I was feeling a bit frisky, and then we saw your note..." Sara paused and looked back at Rolland, "wait a minute, did you say wife for the week?"

"It's a long story, for another time," Rolland said, "but I can assure you we do not think poorly of you. In fact, I think my wife will agree that it was an incredible start to our vacation."

"I do agree, and I have never done anything like that in my whole entire life either," Valerie said with some color on her cheeks, "but it was very exciting."

"Wasn't it though?" Sara agreed, and kissed Sean. The couple were originally from a small town and were traveling to celebrate Sean's graduation with a master's degree in accounting. Sara was a nurse at a local hospital but was trying to get hired on with the pediatric department. They both did well financially and wanted to take a big vacation together to see if they were wholly compatible before tying the knot.

"So far so great," Sean said, kissing his fiancé.

When the plane landed, Rolland gave Sean one of his cards with his phone number on it, saying they would be here for 10 days. Sean and Sara would only be here five days, but said they would love to see them again. They got their luggage from the overhead bins, and then had a long wait while the plane emptied out. The biggest drawback to sitting in the back row, was you were the last people off the plane.

The airport was closed, and the plane didn't even connect to a jetway. A metal staircase had been rolled up to the plane, and the passengers walked down onto the tarmac. Their luggage had been loaded onto racks near the stairs, and there was a line of people making their way to the building. The main doors were open, but most of the counters were dark and deserted. Valerie bypassed the building and led Rolland to the rental lot next door. A computer screen confirmed she had a reservation, and where their car was parked. Valerie had requested a jeep, and it was parked and waiting for them in space B13. While Rolland tossed their luggage in the back, Valerie jumped into the driver's seat and started it up.

"You driving?" Rolland asked, climbing up in the passenger seat.

"Of course, I'm the only one who knows where we're going," she said.

It was only a fifteen-minute drive through the predawn streets of Rarotonga to their home for the next week. It was a small townhouse on the ocean side of the road. The house was only seventy feet from the beach, and there was a warm onshore breeze blowing in their faces. They carried their luggage to the door where a key lockbox hung from the doorknob. Valerie used the combination to open it up and remove the tow keys.

The inside was clean, open, with lots of windows for light. It wasn't light out yet, but it was getting lighter in the east. There was only one bedroom and it was sparsely furnished. A queen bed with a vibrant bedspread of tropical flowers in red, orange, and yellows. There was a six-drawer dressed, and one night stand. There was a painting on the wall of a green turtle swimming through turquoise waters.

Valerie put all her clothing away in the drawers, explaining it made it feel like home when she unpacked. Rolland did the same, and then hung up a few things in the small closet. Their suitcases also went into the closet, out of sight for the week.

Valerie let out a sigh, and gave Rolland a sideways grin.

"I have been waiting a whole year for this, this place always feels like paradise to me," she said.

"What do you want to do first?" Rolland asked.

"I know this great breakfast shack, but it won't open for a few hours. We could walk on the beach, or we...."

Rolland grabbed her and tossed her on the bed with a surprised squeal. He pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes before jumping on the bed. He wanted to pin her down before she had a chance to get away.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, only to be cut off by his kisses. He kissed her thoroughly, holding her hair, turning her how he wanted. He was learning about her while they kissed, finding out what she liked, what made her moan, what made her lean in, what made her want more. Rolland started his descent down her body, kissing her chest, and pulling up her shirt to kiss her belly. Valerie fought him for some of it, claiming she was ticklish. As Rolland started to go lower, Valerie grabbed his hair to keep him from moving while she tried to get out several excuses at once.

"I need a shower; I'm still a mess from what you did to me on the plane, and I should probably shave my legs again, and..."

"I have been waiting three time zones to do this to you," Rolland said interrupting her, "and this is my own version of paradise. Let your husband take care of you for a few minutes. Don't be afraid to talk to me; harder, softer, left, or right. Tell me what you enjoy, my wife, and I will show you how much I enjoy doing it," Rolland said.

He finished lifting her skirt out of the way, and pulled her underwear off again. Was that the second time or the third time today? He should probably just tell her not to wear any for the rest of the vacation. At last, she was revealed for him, her most private things on display. There was no way to hide anything in the position they were in. Rolland spent some time looking at her, telling her she was beautiful, and perfect. He let his fingertips brush across sensitive places, barely touching but hinting at what he might do. Valerie was embarrassed at first, but the more he talked, the more he touched, the more she relaxed. She could feel his breath on her, and it made her legs tingle. He leaned forward and Valerie caught her breath. He kissed the inside of her leg and it sent shockwaves through her. Then he kissed the other side and her skin broke out in gooseflesh. The third time he leaned forward, he licked right up her seam and flicked her clit when he reached the top. Her hips came off the bed like she had been electrocuted and she cried out with a sound.

"Gnungh!"

Fingers soft as butterflies moved in and gently drew her lips apart, opening her up for him. When he had her situated the way he wanted, he moved forward and captured her clit between his lips. He sucked it into his mouth, rubbing his tongue against it on the inside of his mouth.

"Awfukjez" Valerie said, smashing several words together.

Rolland went back to licking, hitting new spots that Valerie didn't know she owned. He would dance around her clit, and then attack it with a flurry of intensity, before backing off and slowing down. Each wave of his assault took her higher, and she babbled nonsense without knowing it. Within minutes she was pleading for him to let her cum, to deliver that spectacular finish his mouth was promising. He inserted a finger in her, and sawed it in and out while licking her softly. Then he drew the finger against the front wall, and sawed it while licking her slower but harder. Valerie thrashed her head from side to side saying 'yes' while he did it. Valerie didn't consider herself flexible, but the more Rolland worked his magic on her, the farther she tried to spread her legs. She was pulling them apart as wide as they could go, surrendering herself to him. She offered herself to him, in the only way she could at the moment.

Valerie did give some verbal instructions in the beginning, but she learned that Rolland didn't need much coaching. Everything he did was amazing, every spot he touched excited her, it was all so new. Eventually her talking tapered off to just three words. Yes, more, and please. She was dripping for him and while it embarrassed her, it only seemed to excite him all the more. His fingers and his tongue would dip into her, and draw her nectar up towards her clit. That bundle of nerves was on fire by now, aching to be touched.

Rolland had eased into a rhythm now of licking, sucking, and blowing that was making her lose her mind. She was inching closer, but not fast enough to save her sanity. She started pleading with him, begging louder. His speed increased and he changed technique by eliminating the blowing. Now it was licking, and then sucking, and then back to licking. Her hips were arching off the bed, and her body was desperate for the release. The speed brought her closer, but it was still just out of reach. Valerie started calling his name, over and over. Rolland increased his speed once more, and then skipped the sucking. Now it was just him licking her, and she was almost there. This time he would let her cum, he had to. It was so close now she could feel it.

He moved his hand under her and she felt his finger at her opening. She was already as wide as she could get, and dripping honey for him, but still his finger paused at her wet opening.

"Please," she gasped.

When he moved his hand, she realized what he was doing. It wasn't just one finger, it was two. One teased the opening in the front, and the other; well, the other was someplace else. Valerie was too far gone to care, and her need to cum was scrambling her brain.

"Yes" she moaned.

The fingertips slipped inside her an inch, and she realized she was very well lubricated in both places. He was only moving in and out a tiny bit, but along with his licking, it was going to be enough. Valerie was pushing her body down against his fingers, trying to get more, to get over. The sensations were doubled and her orgasm seemed to be coming from two places now. She climbed and she crested, teetering on the edge for what felt like a thousand years.

"Yes!" she yelled again, body arched and frozen in place, shaking.

Rolland kept licking, and pushed his two fingers in another inch.

"Nungh!" Valerie screamed, and then all the circuit breakers in her head tripped.

Valerie screamed so loud that dolphins heard her. Her legs slammed together on Rolland's head and he was fortunate to survive. She squirted when she came; but didn't remember doing so. Her body thrashed like a sailfish out of water. Rolland had both hands wrapped around her thighs, and tried to hold on for dear life. It was a wild ride.

When it was over, Valerie was a limp noodle laying on a sunset of tropical flowers. Rolland needed a chiropractor, but felt very good with his performance. He loved doing that, and apparently, Valerie liked it too.

"That was worth the price of admission right there," he said to himself. He covered Valerie up with another blanket, and went to find the shower. His wife had made a mess of him, and he needed cleaning up.

After his shower, he pulled up the video he took of Valerie on the plane. She was on his lap, legs spread, while he masturbated her with his hand. Her shirt was open, and one side of her bra was pulled down, while she pulled her own nipple. He sent it to his wife, and told her she was the best ever. His wife responded but she only sent back four letters.

OMFG - Mattie

Ten

Valerie woke up to soft kisses on her lips, which she thought was a dream. She kissed back, enjoying the euphoric feel of her body. It was like she was floating, on a scratchy bedspread.

Her eyes popped open and Rolland was kissing her. It all came back to her in a flash. She was on vacation with him. The plane ride, and then back at the townhouse...

Valerie sat up quickly and her head spun around once before settling. She was still on the bed in the townhouse and light was coming in the window. It was dark out when they arrived, when he...

"Good morning beautiful," he said, kissing her lightly again.

"I let you sleep for an hour, but the sun is up and I'm ready for some breakfast," he said.

Valerie was covered with a blanket which she lifted up. Her skirt was still pulled up to her waist, and her panties were gone, again. She needed a shower before; but now she really needed a shower. She looked at Rolland and he was freshly made up, with a clean change of clothes on.

"You showered?" she asked, waking up.

"Yes. I wanted to shower with you, but there will be plenty of time for that. In fact, I plan on showering with you every time, except this time. Now move it," he said.

Valerie took a quick shower, and got dressed for the warmth of the day. Ordinarily she didn't use much makeup, but she did use some today. She wanted to look good for her husband. He was patient while she got ready, looking around the townhouse and standing out back staring at the ocean. She announced she was ready, and they walked to the front door together. Valerie stopped and turned around to face him. She had not said anything about the sex since waking up, and thought she needed to say something. She didn't know where to start, and bit her lip while thinking. Rolland thought it was sexy as hell and kissed her again.

"I loved doing that to you," he said, speaking first.

"O gawd, it was amazing. I really came hard, I mean really really hard," she said.

"I know, it was beautiful," he said.

"How come you didn't..."

"Jump you and fuck your brains out?" Rolland finished.

"Yes"

"I wanted to; I mean still want to, but we have plenty of time. I don't want to wear either one of us out on the first day. The plane ride was fantastic, and what we did earlier was incredible. Tonight, after an amazing first day in Rarotonga, we are going to bed together. You are going to ride me, and I want you to fuck me until I scream. I am going to be thinking about it all day long: and I want you thinking about it too. Every time we make eye contact, I want you to think about us fucking later. Every time I hold your hand, I want you to think of me being inside you. Every time I kiss you today, I want you thinking about bouncing up and down on my cock," Rolland said.

"O lord," Valerie whispered, and closed her eyes and shuddered. Rolland kissed her again, with a bit of heat this time. He brought a hand up and cupped her chest, squeezing it like he owned it while pinning her against the door. Valerie let a hand trail down and rubbed the front of his shorts. He was hard and getting harder by the moment. She loved how quickly his body responded to her touches.

"But if we don't leave now, I'm going to take you right here and fuck you on the floor all day," Rolland whispered. The floor was cold square tiles, and that gave Valerie the push she needed. She ran out the door towards the jeep.

The breakfast shack had great food. In front there was a 'specials board' based on what fish were caught that morning. Valerie took Rolland to the central marketplace where you could shop for all the usual touristy stuff. She drove him around the island pointing out the landmarks, the beaches, and the places she had been to in the past. That evening they attended a luau put on by one of the larger hotels. The food buffet was followed by music and singing. Later there were dancers, both men and women, including some fire dances. Rolland held her hand as often as he could throughout the day. He kissed her often, and made exaggerated eye contact with her several times. Valerie laughed and blushed every time. It was past sunset when they got back to the townhouse. They had stopped by a food market on the way home to get provisions for the week. Food, snacks, wine, and sunscreen.

Rolland put things away in the tiny kitchenette while Valerie ducked into the bedroom to change. When she came out, she was barely wearing a sheer white gown. It didn't really cover anything, and wasn't designed for warmth. He could see a small black bra underneath it, and smaller black panties below it.

"I've been thinking about it all day," Valerie said from the doorway to the bedroom.

"So have I," Rolland said, abandoning the bags of groceries. He moved towards her and saw how wild her eyes were tonight. They kissed in the doorway, and tonight Valerie was the aggressor, using her tongue and holding him. She broke away from the kiss and led him by the hand to the bed where she sat on the edge.

"Strip for me," she said.

Rolland smiled and started taking his clothes off one by one. He didn't dance or move his body, but he tried to maintain eye contact with her the whole time. He saved his underwear for last, and pushed them down when he had nothing else to take off. He was already hard, and it flipped up and slapped against his stomach.

"It's beautiful," Valerie said, reaching for him.

Rolland moved closer until she could grab him and pull him in front of her. Valerie leaned forward and looked at him, while her hand touched and teased.

"Soft and hard at the same time," she said. She leaned forward and kissed the tip, and it made Rolland gasp.

"Get in the middle of the bed," she said, moving out of the way.

Rolland climbed up on the bed and got comfortable, lying diagonally for maximum room. Valerie climbed up beside him, and ran her hands up and down his legs, across his chest, and down his sides. His cock twitched with each new touch, bobbing up and down. Valerie leaned over to kiss him, and thrust her tongue in his mouth, a wet sloppy kiss. Then she leaned down and gave an equally wet sloppy kiss to his hard cock. She slid her lips down the sides of it, leaving a heavy trail of saliva. Then she threw a leg over him and braced her hands on his chest. Her hips hovered just out of reach of his cock.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered.

"I want you to fuck me," he answered.

"Then put it in me, put your big cock in my pussy," she said, closing her eyes with the last word.

Rolland reached down and grabbed himself, lining his cock up with her wetness. He could already feel her heat, Valerie was an oven. When his tip touched her outer lips, she gave a soft moan and her eyes opened up. She stared at Rolland as she centered her body above his, with the tip nestled at her opening.

Valerie lowered her body slowly, and Rolland's cock was swallowed up by her furnace. They both groaned when she reached the bottom, and he was fully seated.

"You are so wet for me," he said.

"You are so hard for me," she said, and rocked backwards.

He could feel her lips drag against the sides of him and she pulled back before pushing forward again, sliding back down. She was melting; he could feel it dripping down into his fur.

"That is so good darling," he said, resting his hands on her hips.

"I feel so full, like you're a perfect fit in there," she said, rocking again.

Valerie closed her eyes and let her hips set their own pace, back and forth. She could feel herself squeezing Rolland; and was more excited than she could ever remember being. She enjoyed the feel of him for a minute before opening her eyes and looking at him watching her.

"You're not in a hurry, are you?" she asked, sliding up and down his cock.

"No, we have all night. In fact, we have all week," he said, moving his hand to her chest. He pushed aside the material and grabbed her full breast. The bra was a little shelf thing that supported her without covering her. More than half of her breast was exposed along with a very taut nipple. Rolland cupped her while his thumb brushed the nipple back and forth once.