Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their sixth day on Rarotonga, they climbed the needle, one of the tallest rock formations on the island. They started early in the day when it was cool down in the tree line. As they climbed, it got hotter, and there were fewer trees for shade. The temperature climbed along with them, and they were sweating buckets by the time they reached the top. The view was magnificent, and nearly 360 degrees from the lookout spot. Dazzling beaches all around them, and ocean as far as the eye could see. Valerie had been here a few times before, but it felt like this time was special because she could share it with somebody. While she was thinking that, Rolland reached out and took her hand in his. He squeezed it, and when she looked at him, he was looking at her, and not the panoramic view.

"Thank you for taking me here Valerie," and then kissed her. It was a smoldering toe-curling kiss that left her wet and breathless. He went back to the scenery, but didn't let go of her hand. It pulled on her heartstrings in a way she hadn't anticipated. She loved having him with her on vacation. She loved the earth-shattering sex they were having. She loved talking about the things they saw and did. She loved...o shit.

Valerie was in deep shit and she knew it. Her feelings snuck up on her like a rogue wave and slammed her heart first into the reef of love. She had no idea how it happened. She had been so careful, so sure it would mean nothing. And yet, here she was, dripping wet, in love with a married man. If he stopped her half way down the trail and wanted to fuck her over a rock in front of tourists, she would probably let him. Not because of the promise she made to Mattie before; but because of how she felt about him now. Valerie wiped away the tears in her eyes, and tried to think of what to do.

Twelve

Day seven had nothing planned, and so they laid on the beach outside their townhouse. The ground was rockier here, more pebbles than sand, but it was not hard to walk on. They laid on blankets above the waterline and soaked up the sun. They talked, they dozed, and they took turns putting sunscreen on each other.

They went back inside for lunch, and opened a bottle of wine to share. They killed the bottle fast enough while eating some fresh fruit. Valerie opened a second bottle and poured herself a glass before topping off Rolland. He gave her a questioning look but didn't tell her to stop either. He was definitely drunk, and getting drunker. He knew that Valerie had to be at least as drunk as he was, if not more. They had nothing to do, and nowhere to go, so fuck it, they got drunker.

Valerie was telling Rolland about some of her vacation catastrophes and he was laughing his ass off. With nearly two bottles gone between them, everything was funny. She was slurring her words, and using the wrong word every now and then, but he still got the gist of all her stories. She was good company, and he was having a great time.

"So, when are ya gonna fuck my ass with that big cock of yours?" Valerie asked.

Rolland had been taking another drink of wine and spit most of it out. He choked, and spilled the rest of it down the front of him. Valerie was sitting on the floor and fell over backwards laughing. She got him good with that one and she was crying it was so funny. Rolland just sat there in his puddle of wine, too shocked to do much else. When Valerie laughed herself out, she sat back up and looked at him with a silly grin.

"Soon?" Rolland said, not exactly sure of himself.

"So, what's the holdup?" she asked, pouring a little more wine in his empty glass.

"I don't know," he said, and that was true enough.

"You want to tho?" she asked, and he nodded.

"I'm supposed to do it fer you, right?" she slurred, and he nodded again.

"So, what are ya waiting fer?" Valerie asked, smirking at him.

"I guess I was looking for the right time to ask you about it. I didn't know how to bring it up in conversation," he said, drinking his wine.

"Well, it's up now," she said, toasting him.

"You don't seem afraid?" he asked.

"There's lots a stuff I'm afraid of Rolland; your dick aint one of 'em," she said.

"Are you free later tonight?" Rolland asked.

"Sure, whyz?" she asked.

"Because I'd like to fuck your ass with my big cock," he said, smiling.

"What srong with right now?" Valerie asked, drunk but trying to sound sexy.

"I want us to remember it, especially if it's good," he said.

"Your prolly right," she said, closing her eyes for half a minute.

"Rolland, will you take me to bed for nakey cuddles?" she said, holding out both arms like a child.

"Sure darlin, let's go take a nappy in the nakey," he said, and helped her stand up.

They had dinner at a small diner she found years ago. It was known by the locals but not by many tourists. The food was good and the prices were fair. Rolland and Valerie talked about lots of different things over dinner, except the elephant in the room. Valerie only drank water with dinner, but after dinner she asked for a single glass of wine instead of dessert.

"Maybe a tiny bit scared," she said, smiling and blushing.

They held hands on the way home, and Valerie led him up to the door of the townhouse. Rolland was acting nervous and she decided she needed him to get his head on straight.

"You have been the perfect husband this week Rolland, and I don't expect tonight to be any different. I trust you, and I know you will take care of me," she said, kissing his lips at the door.

"Thank you," he said, "I'm probably overthinking this," he said.

"You are, now take me to bed," she said, leading him inside.

"O fuck that feels good!" Valerie yelled, and arched her hips. She was lying naked on the bed, with Rolland's head between her legs. He was licking her clit while sliding a finger in and out of her ass. So far, she was loving it, and wondering why she hadn't done this before. The finger in her ass felt wickedly good, and seemed to make her clit more sensitive. Rolland teased her for a good ten minutes before adding a second finger in her ass. It slipped in easily with all the lubricant they were using, and now she felt very full, but it still wasn't painful. When he started moving the fingers in and out, it was almost sensory overload. He still licked her clit with each stroke, and it was making every part of her feel great. When he pushed his fingers in, her muscles clenched, and when he licked her clit, her muscles clenched, and when he drew his fingers out, her muscles clenched. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own and she was lost in the pleasure of it. He played with her ass while he teased her clit, trying for a fifty-fifty balance. The butt stuff was incredibly exciting. He alternated from circling the outside, and then plunging inside. Sometimes slow, and sometimes faster. Valerie had enjoyed everything he had done to her so far. He was pumping her ass with two fingers when he stepped up his attention on her clit.

"O God I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," she panted, spreading her legs wider.

Rolland kept at, speeding up a little bit. When her gasps got close together, and she was right near the edge, Rolland pushed a third finger into her ass. It was very tight, but it slipped in anyway.

"Cuming! Cuming! Cuming!" Valerie yelled while she came, her body unraveling. This time Rolland was ready when her legs snapped together and it didn't hurt nearly as bad. Her body racked with spasms for half a minute before she crumpled to the bed exhausted.

Rolland climbed up her body, kissing her and nipping her skin with his teeth. She smiled and made happy noises, but didn't open her eyes just yet. He settled his body between her legs which parted for him again. Valerie kissed him, and pulled his body down against hers.

"That was amazing lover," she said, looking at him with dreamy eyes.

"I'm glad. Thank you for trusting me," he said, kissing her back.

"I'm ready lover, as ready as I'll ever be," Valerie said.

"Ok," he said, sitting back between her legs.

She was already laying on a towel, but now Rolland dribbled more lubricant on her, and then on his swollen cock. He had been hard for the last half hour, aching while he played with her. Now he was as ready as she was.

Rolland leaned forward and lined his cock up with her ass. Valerie used her hand to smear some lubricant around her clit, and then started to rub herself in slow lazy circles. Rolland pushed and felt her muscles squeezing and relaxing. The next time they relaxed, he slipped in a bit and they both moaned. Fuck she was tight.

"You're bigger than your fingers," she said, rubbing her clit faster now.

Rolland pushed gently and slipped in some more. She squeezed him and then released him, and he slid in even further.

"O fuck yes Rolland, keep going," she said, still rubbing her clit.

The next time he slid forward, it was nearly all the way. She was incredibly tight, but he was slipping along easily. Valerie made a noise in her throat, and it sounded happy. Rolland pushed the last bit, and his cock bottomed out in her ass.

"Fuck yes baby, fuck yes" she whimpered.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm going to cum again. I'm almost..."

Rolland pulled back half an inch and slipped forward again.

"Nungh!" she gasped.

Rolland drew back once more and slid forward again, the slipping was going easier now.

"I can't!" she yelled.

Rolland eased back farther and then slid his cock forwards as far as it would go into her ass.

"Now!" she yelled, and orgasmed again.

Valerie squeezed him so hard he couldn't move at first. Then as her body pulsed and withered with her orgasm, she nearly milked him to his own climax without even knowing it.

"O fuck! Darling! Fuck!" Rolland said as she squeezed his cock in her hot ass vice.

Valerie finally stopped moving and Rolland was able to hold himself back from the brink just barely. He was shaking as he explained to her what happened, or almost happened.

"So why not just let it happen?" she asked, not understanding why he held back.

"Because I didn't want it to be over so soon, it all happened so fast. I didn't get a chance to ask you how it was," he said, frozen above her.

"I just had one of the best orgasms of my life, so we are definitely doing this again. But right now, I want you to enjoy yourself. This is for you lover, take me how you want me," Valerie said.

Rolland pulled back half way and slipped forward, and they both moaned at the same time. For Valerie, it stirred the nerves of the orgasm just completed. For Rolland, it pulled him towards his own release, coiled and ready to explode. He did it again, moving back further this time. He slipped back until he was nearly out, and then slipped back inside her ass. It was so tight, and so wet, he was losing the battle.

"Valerie!" he gasped.

"You like fucking my ass, Rolland? Your big cock is so hard, it feels so good in my ass!" she said, squeezing him with her muscles.

He lasted one more thrust before he exploded inside her while he screamed her name. Rolland clung to her while his body emptied, and tried not to get emotional about how good it felt. He had been carrying around this fantasy for years, decades really. It was better than he imagined. It had been exciting beyond belief, and the pleasure was more intense than he thought. Valerie was the perfect partner, and he was happy he got to share something so profound, so personal, with somebody he was so close to.

For her part, Valerie felt him explode inside her, and thought it much more powerful than his regular orgasms. His body shook much more violently, and it lasted much longer as well. The aftershocks were still bouncing back between their two bodies, with her orgasm only a minute before his. Valerie should have known it would be like this. Rolland made everything special. He took the time to work her up to it, and got her excited about it. By the time he slipped his cock into her ass, she wanted it just as badly as he did. She came hard, and it felt terrific. She was looking forward to trying this again. She was planning on telling Mattie she was crazy, and she needed to try this.