Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner Valerie said she wanted to take a shower and do her hair and makeup for him on their last night. Rolland said she was perfect the way she was, but said he would love to see what she had in mind. Valerie spent a long time in the shower, shaving her legs, and a few other places. She used the small hairdryer supplied with the townhouse and fixed up her hair in a way she thought he would like. She took her time with her makeup, putting on more than she normally did. She wanted to look her best for him, and their last night together. She wore the same white translucent gown she had worn on their first night together. It still covered nothing, and even less so this time. That first night she had worn a bra and panties under the gown. Tonight, she wore nothing. Valerie looked in the mirror turning this way and that, making sure everything was just right. She had no illusions about her age or her body at this point in her life, she was realistic. On the other hand, she could put her best foot forward and highlight the things Rolland had seemed to appreciate the most.

Valerie walked out of the bathroom to a quiet house. She called his name but got no answer. She walked to the bedroom door and stopped in the doorway, turning on the light to confirm what she thought she saw in the dark. The bed was gone.

"What the hell?"

Valerie walked back into the living room and that's when she noticed the flower petals on the floor. She followed them to the back door that had been left standing open, letting in a warm soft breeze. The trail of flowers continued out the door, and Valerie followed it. It was dark outside, and the moon wouldn't be up for another few hours. There was enough light to see what she needed though. Her caveman husband had carried the bed outside while she was in the shower. It was set up near the beach, above the water line. Next to the bed was the nightstand, with a candle burning on it. Rolland was laying in bed, under the covers, and probably naked. Valerie took a look at the houses on either side of them, specifically the windows. No lights on, and nobody home. Valerie made her way out to the bed, and her lover, under starlight.

Rolland watched her approach, sitting up in bed with pillows stacked behind him. His smile was clearly visible in the dark, as was the heat in his eyes. Next to the bed was the rug from the entryway. Sitting atop the rug were Rolland's shoes, and a pile of his clothes neatly folded. Valerie used the rug to brush some sand off her feet.

"That's a nice cover Valerie; but the beautiful part is what's underneath," he said.

Valerie undid the tie in the front, and then let the gown slide off and pool at her feet. A week ago, this would have embarrassed her to death. Tonight, she wanted to give him all of her, her everything.

"Now that is beautiful," he said, pulling back the corner of the covers, and allowing her to slide into bed with him.

They kissed, and let their hands wander under covers. When Rolland ran his fingers over her mound and found it smooth and hairless, he groaned to himself.

"You like?" she asked.

"I love," he answered.

Their kisses turned warmer, and Valerie wrapped her hand around his cock. He was hard for her already, the skin warm in her hands. Rolland pulled Valerie under him as he climbed on top, settling between her legs. They kissed while they adjusted, and Valerie guided him towards her wet opening. She was just as ready, and had been thinking about him since she got in the shower. He nudged her, and she ran him up and down her opening a few times, smearing her excitement on both of them. When she let go of his cock, she placed her hand on his arm supporting his weight.

"Fuck me husband," she said.

Rolland pushed and slid into her in one long stroke. Her tightness enveloped him, and his width filled her completely.

"Yesssss," she hissed, drawing the word out.

Rolland worked his hips in and out, coating himself with her, feeling the heat from her. When he thought she was ready, he started thrusting into her, driving her down into the bed.

"Ungh, Ungh, Ungh," she said with each thrust.

Valerie let go of his arms and reached up to hold the headboard above her. It also allowed her to push back against him while he moved.

"That's it baby, fuck me just like that," she said.

Rolland didn't speed up, but he did start smashing her harder. His hips were slapping against her legs, which were spread wide to allow him deeper.

"You feel so good Valerie," he said, leaning down to kiss her.

She arched up to kiss him back, biting his lip while he hammered into her. They had a good rhythm now and the bed was rocking with their work. They didn't have to worry about the headboard banging into the wall out here. It was feeling really good and Valerie was starting to think it was serious when he stopped and leaned back from her.

"I want you on your hands and knees," he said, helping turn her around.

"But why, that was feeling great?" she asked.

"Because I want you looking at the ocean when you cum this time," he said.

Valerie positioned herself on the bed and looked over her shoulder at Rolland. Now she looked forward and saw the beach, the waves, and the ocean right in front of her. As she looked, Rolland slipped inside her, and started to fuck her from behind, doggie style.

"O fuck that's deep," she said, spreading her knees further apart.

Rolland put his hands on her hips, and was pulling her back while he thrust forward. Now they were really slapping together but the penetration was magnificent. He was hitting her deepest spots, and she was loving every second of it. Valerie leaned her chest down to the mattress; bowed her back, and offered herself to her lover. She gripped the sheets in her hands to keep from sliding, and was fighting to not get pushed away from him. Valerie looked at the ocean, and then back at her lover, and then up at the stars. This was a moment she would never forget.

It was getting harder to hold herself in place, and Rolland seemed to be struggling with the pace before he slowed down and then stopped, cursing in the dark. Valerie looked over her shoulder and nearly rolled off the bed. The rocking motion of the bed had been working the legs deeper and deeper into the sand. The foot of the bed was fourteen inches lower than the headboard. Valerie and Rolland started laughing at the same time and had to break apart and reposition themselves to keep from sliding off the bed.

"I didn't think about that part," Roland said, smiling and kissing her.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"We need to switch directions, and you're going to have to ride me, and hold onto the headboard," he said, laying down and reaching above his head to grab the headboard. Valerie threw a leg over his hips, and climbed on top while getting a grip on the headboard. She started rocking her hips, sliding back and forth on him, while they both held on for dear life. They had progressed way past the warm up stuff and Valerie went right into the hard finish line fucking. Her hands held the headboard, while her legs gripped her lover's hips. The rocking motion on this end of the bed had the predictable consequence and the legs sunk and leveled out as she fucked him. Rolland was able to let go of the headboard and grab her hips at the end.

"Now Rolland, Now! Now! Now!" Valerie yelled and then growled deep in her throat as she thrashed about atop him. Rolland was with her, and yelled her name as he emptied himself. He was looking at her face against a starry sky when she came.

They laid face to face on the bed, noses almost touching. The bed was a mess, sunk right down to the frame in the sand. The sheets were mostly pulled off, and only their legs were covered at the moment. The warm breeze felt good, with a sheen of sweat on their skin.

"I love you," Rolland said.

He felt Valerie jolt and scoot back six inches from him on the bed.

"You can't," she whispered, frightened.

"I do," he said, and then grabbed her when she tried to make a run for it.

"Look, I realize the situation we are in, but I also need to be honest about my feelings. I love you, and you're in love with me," he said.

"No, I'm not," she said too quickly.

"Yes, you are. In fact, you already said it three times now. Yesterday at the waterfall after sex, and twice in your sleep," Rolland said.

"O God no!" Valerie said, and covered her face.

Rolland took her hands and pulled them away from her face. She was crying. Rolland had no idea what that meant, women were not easy to understand.

"I know we are headed back to reality, but I thought you deserved the truth. I'm not going to leave my wife, or abandon my life to be with you instead. I just need you to know that right now, after the week we shared, I love you," he said.

"I love you too; and she's gonna kill me," Valerie said, and then burst into tears.

Valerie confessed that Mattie had given her a list of rules for the vacation. The very first rule, the most important, numero uno, was not falling in love. She went on to say she was a horrible person, and betrayed her friend, and felt awful about how she felt. Rolland let her get it all out before he kissed her and started talking to her.

"Sweetie, there is no way we could have spent all this time together, had all that amazing sex together, and not developed feelings for each other. It's impossible! I think Mattie has to understand that at some level. I think what she really meant was that you can't be in love with me, after we get back," he said.

"I think she was pretty clear," Valerie said, sniffing.

"I told Mattie last month that I felt like she was dishonest with me. She got defensive and yelled that she never lied to me. I had to explain to her that I was allowed to feel how I feel. She may not agree with it, and she may have her own feelings, but my feelings are not wrong, they just are. I'm allowed to feel how I feel. So are you Valerie," he said.

"I promised, I shook on it, a deal is a deal," Valerie said.

"Are you going to steal me away from my wife?" Rolland asked.

"No," she said, sounding offended.

"Do you have elaborate diabolical plans to kill Mattie and then replace her as my wife?" Rolland asked.

"No," Valerie said, smiling.

"Then I think you complied with the spirit of the contract. You followed all of her rules, and only bent this one a tiny bit, but you didn't break it," Rolland said.

"It kinda felt like an important rule to me," Valerie said, but she was smiling now.

"What about the other half of the contract? Mattie asked you to take care of a certain task for her; and did you fulfill your end of the deal?" Rolland asked.

"Yes, I did," Valerie said, looking happier now.

"How many times?" Rolland asked with a sexy smile.

"Three," Valerie said blushing furiously, "so far."

That last part caught Rolland off guard, and he lost track of where he was going with this story. He shook his head to clear it while Valerie's eyes took on a sexy smokey look.

"The point is, I think you have gone above and beyond to take care of your part of the deal. Don't worry about this right now. You can worry about it later when we're home and back at work," Rolland said, kissing her.

"Ok, I won't worry about now until later," she said.

"Good," he said.

"Fine," she snapped.

"I love you," he said again.

Her breath caught and she looked at him. They were laying on a bed, on a beach, in Rarotonga. They just had a good day, a great dinner, and fantastic sex. The night sky was putting on a show for them, and the ocean was proving the soundtrack. She was here with a good friend of twenty years. This week changed all that, and she couldn't help her feelings. She felt what she felt.

"I love you too," she whispered.

Fifteen

Their flight left the Rarotonga Airport at 1:05pm, and was scheduled to arrive in Honolulu at 6:38pm. The connecting flight didn't leave until 9:55pm, and would arrive back home at 6:47am. Everything they did that day was sealed with a kiss. They moved the bed back inside last night and woke up in their bedroom. They made love slowly, savoring it as probably the last time. When it was over, they kissed and went to shower together. After the shower, they kissed, and started cleaning and packing. They locked the keys in the lockbox, and kissed before walking away from the townhouse door. They kissed when they dropped off the rental car, and kissed in the airport waiting for the flight. When they boarded the flight to Hawaii, they kissed and held hands when it took off.

They had pre assigned seats on the way home, and the flight was full. This plane had three seats on each side of the aisle. There was an older gentleman sitting in the window seat of their row, next to Valerie. There was no opportunity for hanky panky. Rolland had to settle for resting his hand on her bare thigh under her skirt. This flight seemed to take much longer leaving the Cook Islands than it did going to them.

In Hawaii, they had to switch planes, and grab their luggage. They had over three hours to kill, and had dinner in the terminal. They found a 50's retro diner complete with a checkerboard floor and a jukebox. Their waitress even had a poodle skirt. Rolland and Valerie had burgers and fries, and split a shake for dessert. Valerie went to use the restroom, while Rolland waited at the table. He asked the waitress what there was to do if they needed to kill a few more hours.

"Well, there is a Zen Garden that's nice, and there's an art exhibit happening this month with paintings all over the airport. You could wait in one of the lounges and have a few drinks, or you could grab one of the sleepboxes," she said.

"What's a sleepbox?" Rolland asked.

"It's like a small pod room you rent by the hour. It's only big enough for a narrow bed, but its memory foam and pretty decent. People use them to sleep on layovers," the waitress said, and then looked towards the bathrooms in the back, "gives you a bit of privacy, but they aren't soundproof."

"Where are they?" Rolland asked, pulling money out of his wallet.

"Concourse A, near gate 15," she said.

Rolland handed her enough money to cover the dinner, the shake, and the tip.

"Enjoy your layover," she said, walking away.

"Where are we going?" Valerie asked, as Rolland pulled her along.

"I just want to check something out," Rolland said, holding her hand. He saw the Sleepbox station up ahead and said he would be right back. He left his luggage with her and walked over to speak with the person behind the desk. It was $55 per hour, and they had one sleepbox left.

"I'll take it for two hours," Rolland said, pulling out his wallet again. He walked back to Valerie and took her hand with a big smile on his face.

"Follow me," he said, leading her away.

The reservation was emailed to his cell phone, and the door popped open when he typed in the access code.

"What's this?" she asked.

He led Valerie inside and rolled their suitcase into the space between the wall and the bed. It was a fight fit, with hardly enough room to turn around. Rolland closed the door, locked it, and then dragged Valerie down onto the bed with him. He kissed her passionately, working his hand up under her shirt. The bed was almost too narrow to be side by side. One of them was going to have to be on top.

"We have this private sleepbox for the next two hours, and it's my last chance to be alone with my vacation wife. The waitress said they aren't soundproof, so try not to scream when I make you cum," Rolland said.

"You can't be serious?" Valerie asked, still trying to catch up with what's going on.

Rolland flipped up her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and dove in mouth first between her legs.

"Roll..." Valerie gasped, bringing a fist up to her mouth and biting down.

Rolland was like a man on a mission. He licked, he fingered, and he rubbed; with purpose. Valerie came in less than five minutes, eyes closed and whimpering to keep from screaming. It all happened so fast, she was really caught off guard. Rolland handed her a cloth napkin to help her clean herself up with. It looked suspiciously like the fine cloth napkins used in the 50's diner they just left. Valerie had just gotten herself sorted out and was sitting on the edge of the bed when Rolland stepped in front of her. He was naked, and his cock was jutting out in front of him. With Valerie sitting down on the bed, her mouth was at the perfect height. She opened her mouth to say something, and her vacation husband slid his dick right in there. She started sucking away, enjoying the runaway passion he was caught up in. Valerie brought her hand up, to hold him and caress him while she worked. She had her watch on and saw what time it was. They actually had plenty of time.

If they had plenty of time, and this was going to be their last time; she was going to make it memorable. She was also going to make it last. Valerie slowed down, and wondered how long she could keep him near the edge without cuming. She smiled an evil smile, and looked up at Rolland through her lashes.

"You like that lover?" she asked, licking him from base to tip.

Fifty-one minutes. That's how long she teased him. She probably could have kept him going longer, but he begged to see her tits. She pulled off her shirt, and then unhooked her bra. She had gotten used to his warning signs by now and knew when she needed to back off. Unfortunately, with her boobs out, he raced right past all the warning signs and exploded in her mouth. Dam those powerful breasts of hers! Rolland came like a firehose, shooting endless streams of cum into her mouth. Valerie took everything he had, and wrapped her arms around his ass to keep him from getting away. She was still licking, cleaning, and swallowing a minute later when he begged her to stop.

"Please, you're going to kill me," he whispered.

"Say it, one more time then," she said.

"I love you," Rolland said, dropping down to one knee, so he could be face to face with her.

Valerie gave him a smile, and wiped the corner of her mouth with her fancy napkin. Rolland grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard, running his free hand over her chest while he held her tightly.

"Say it," Rolland whispered.

"I love you too," Valerie said, before kissing him again.

They made their flight with nineteen minutes to spare. This plane only had two seats on each side of the aisle, and was mostly full. They were in the middle of the cabin, surrounded by people on all sides. Fortunately, they had spent the last two hours fucking like wild rabbits. They were satisfied, sore, and sleepy. It was the perfect way to come home from a vacation. They held hands while the plane took off, and kissed before she nestled into his shoulder to get comfortable. When the plane leveled off and the seatbelt sign turned off, they were both already asleep. They slept most of the way home, holding hands, leaning against each other.

Sixteen

They woke up when the older gentleman needed to get out of the row to use the bathroom. They would be landing in another 30 minutes, and it was his last chance to use the facilities. Valerie was getting nervous the closer they got to home, and back to reality. She stopped talking, and then stopped smiling. Rolland squeezed her hand and told her everything was going to be ok.

"I think you already know it but I wanted to say it out loud before we landed. This vacation, the time I spent with you, has probably been the best time of my life. Of course, the sex was amazing," he whispered, giving her a peck on the lips, "but my favorite memories are the things we did, and the time we spent together. I feel much closer to you than I did two weeks ago, and I wouldn't trade that for anything," he said.