Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Rolland. This vacation was so much more than I anticipated. I agree it was the best time of my life, and I couldn't have asked for a better traveling partner, or lover," she said, kissing him back. He held the kiss a bit longer than she did.

"Unfortunately, we are back home, and you don't belong to me anymore, and vice versa," she said.

"We still have twenty minutes," Rolland said, smirking like a caveman. He tried to get his hands under her skirts and she slapped his hands away like a seasoned housewife. Just then the older gentleman returned, and they had to stand up to allow him back to his window seat.

"You're lucky he saved you," Rolland whispered to Valerie.

The plane was on final approach and they heard the landing gear doors open below them. Rolland turned to her, grabbed her by the hair, and kissed her one last time while they were still in the air.

"Love you Valerie," he said.

"Love you Rolland," she said.

The plane touched down, and braked and slowed as it ran down the runway. Rolland was still holding her hand, and gave it one final squeeze before letting go. Valerie realized it was the last time he would touch her, and tears formed in her eyes. She dabbed them away while Rolland looked out the window at the lights from the terminal. It was early morning, and it was dark, but at least the airport was open.

As the plane pulled up to the jetway, Rolland texted a single word to his wife.

Home

Her answer was almost immediate.

!!!!

They were in the middle of the plane, and followed the line foot shufflers down the aisle and up the jetway. The airport was mostly deserted this time of day, and their flight was the only group of people walking towards the baggage claim. They didn't have any checked bags, so they headed right for the security checkpoint. As soon as Rolland passed through the doors, he saw his wife waiting for him. Mattie was more beautiful than he remembered, and his heart did a flip flop when he saw her. Mattie ran at him and would have tackled him to the ground if he didn't drop his bag and brace for the impact. She kissed him, and cried, and kissed him some more. Valerie grabbed his bag and moved it off to the side of the hallway.

"I missed you so much," Mattie said, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"I missed you too, wife," Rolland said, putting his arm around her and moving her off to the side as well.

When Mattie saw Valerie, she rushed forward and hugged her as well, knocking her luggage over.

"Thank you, Valerie, thank you for taking such good care of my husband for me; and thank you for bringing him home," Mattie said.

Valerie was crying, and holding onto Mattie tightly. Both of them were emotional wrecks, moving in opposite directions. One was happy getting happier, one was sad getting sadder. Rolland took care of the luggage while they held onto each other.

The three of them walked out towards the car talking about the return flights and how long the day had been. Mattie told Rolland he would be driving them home, to which he agreed. They put the luggage in the trunk, and Rolland climbed in. Valerie got into the back seat, and Mattie got into the back seat on the other side. Rolland turned around to look at his wife, wondering what she was up to.

"Here," she said, handing him up his set of Bluetooth earbuds.

"Seriously?" he asked, but Mattie just stared at him until he put them in and turned them on. As soon as the music started playing, he started up the car, and backed out. In the rear-view mirror, he saw the two women turned sideways; facing each other and holding hands while they talked. Mattie saw him looking at them and leaned forwards and knocked the rear-view mirror completely sideways for privacy.

Rolland drove them towards Valerie's house through the morning rush hour traffic. Occasionally he would glance over his shoulder to make sure they weren't fist fighting. He saw some tears, and he saw some laughter. It was close to an hour before he pulled up in front of Valerie's house, and turned the car off. He took the ear buds out and looked into the back seat. They were both looking at him, and smiling. Hopefully they got it all worked out.

All three of them got out and helped get her luggage out of the trunk.

"Why don't you walk her to the front door," Mattie said, climbing into the front seat and closing the door.

Rolland followed Valerie towards her front door.

"Are you two ok?" Rolland asked when they got there, eyes flicking to the car.

"Yea we're good. We got it all worked out and everyone is happy. No secrets, and nothing left unsaid," Valerie said, turning to look into his eyes.

"Good," Rolland said, looking back at her.

"That was the vacation of a lifetime Rolland, and I'll never forget it. You made every moment special, and gave me enough memories to last a lifetime," Valerie said, hugging him.

"Thanks, darlin. The vacation was great, but it was you that made it special. I won't forget any of it, the memories with you were just too fantastic," he said, hugging her back.

"I'll see you around the water cooler at work?" she said, trying to smile, obviously holding back some tears now.

"I'll see ya around darlin," he said with a fake western drawl, and then walked back to the car.

As soon as Rolland started the care, he reached over and took Mattie's hand in his. She squeezed it, and he squeezed it back. It was quiet in the car for a few minutes before Rolland spoke.

"I love you, and I missed you. That was an amazing present you gave me Mattie, I honestly don't know what to say," he said.

"Did you have to make her fall in love with you?" Mattie asked. It was not accusatory, more like questioning.

"I didn't set out to do it, you have to know that. I think it was a likely side effect of the vacation, proximity, and sex," he said. Rolland was not sure if the women had talked about the sex, or if he was supposed to talk about the sex. This had not been covered on the deposit slip.

"I guess I should have known, you are loveable," she said.

"I still belong to you, one hundred percent," he said.

"Really?" she asked, worried.

"Yes really. The vacation was great, but you are the one I married. I'm your husband, as long as you want me," he said.

"I want you," Mattie said softly.

"Good, because I want you too," Rolland told her.

When they got home, Mattie took him by the hand and led him straight to the bedroom. She stripped him, pushed him on the bed, and then mounted him as soon as possible. She wanted to reclaim her husband. She was wetter than normal, and Rolland wondered if she had been watching videos while waiting for the plane.

"I missed this Rolland, I missed you," she said, bounding up and down on him.

"I missed this too Mattie," he said.

"But you had her, you were still having sex," Mattie said.

"Yes, but it wasn't you. It wasn't the woman I fell in love with all those years ago. It wasn't the woman I have twenty years of memories with. It wasn't the woman who knows all my secrets, and all the secret ways I like to be touched," Rolland said, arching his hips up underneath her.

"I'm sorry about the anniversary thing. I hope you found my apology sincere," Mattie said, with a sparkle in her eye.

"I did," Rolland said, feeling himself getting harder inside her.

"Oooo, you did like that apology!" Mattie said, wiggling her hips around in a circle, knowing it was turning him on.

"Did you...like it?" Mattie asked softly.

"Yes, I did. It was new and exciting. My partner was honest and willing; and I think that made the whole experience even better for me," he said, trying to be honest without hurting her feelings.

"Oh," she said.

"I think I got it out of my system though, so you don't have to worry about it anymore," Rolland said.

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

"Really. The gift you gave me was incredible in so many ways, I could never thank you enough. I won't bother you again about it, and I promise to not make you feel guilty about it either," he said.

"Oh, ok," she said.

Rolland thought she would be happier, ecstatic even, but she didn't sound it.

"I thought you'd be happier?" he asked.

"I am, mostly. Valerie said it was amazing for her, and she was very willing after that first time. She had some of the strongest orgasms of her life according to her," Mattie said.

Rolland was arching up harder, getting more excited with the conversation. Mattie had picked up the pace as well, and was grinding down on him.

"I just thought that..." Mattie paused.

"Thought what?" Rolland asked, no idea where this was going.

"I just thought if it was something you loved doing, maybe we could schedule it every now and then," Mattie said, fucking him harder now, "a few times a year, or special occasions."

"Are you serious?" Rolland asked, grabbing her hips, fucking her harder now. He was going to cum, and he could feel Mattie getting close as well.

"I want to keep my husband happy," Mattie said, leaning down and smashing her lips against his. The kiss was just what they needed, and they exploded together. Mattie screamed with her first magical orgasm in a month, and her body shook and trembled on top of her husband. Rolland yelled her name when he came, and held her legs against his while he emptied himself into his wife, over and over. Their bodies just knew each other, and that history is what made it special. Mattie collapsed on his chest, and nuzzled her head into her husband's neck. He was back in love with her, she could feel it. He wasn't angry at her any longer, and the magic was back. Mattie laid on her husband while they cooled down, enjoying the feel of his body below hers. Mattie knew she had made the right choice, and smiled with content.

"It's going to cost you though. Valerie said you can't fuck her ass unless you buy her dinner first, and a bottle of wine," Mattie said.