Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman asks a friend for a loan, of her husband.
9.2k words
4.55
18.1k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final installment. Please vote and comment, I appreciate both. Enjoy.

Thirteen

On their eighth day in Rarotonga, they visited the religious site known as the Marae in the morning. It was considered sacred to the islanders, and treated with reverence. It had been used for special ceremonies as long as the island had been here. The natives referred to it as existing before time and memory. There were two ceremonies held at the Marae each week on the island. One was for the locals, honoring, home, people, and culture. The second one was open to tourists, and had more of an informative history feel to it. They both enjoyed the ceremony, and felt it brought the island closer to you. They even hung around after the event and talked to some of the volunteers who ran the performance. They talked for another hour, learning all the insights they didn't tell you about in the travel guides.

After a light lunch in town, it was time for the guided bike tour of the island. Eleven out of the twelve people with reservations showed up, and they were assigned a guide named Koal. He was good natured and funny, but said anyone adding an A to the end of his name would be charged an extra five dollars; per offense. Just then one of his coworkers yelled to him from off to the side.

"Hey Koala, your bikes are ready," the man said, holding up a five-dollar bill. Koal marched over to him and snatched the money out of his hand, stuffing it in his pocket. Everyone was laughing and they hadn't even started the tour yet. They left the garage and headed off to circle the island in a clockwise direction. The ride was supposed to last three hours, with a lunch stop along the way. The first leg of the ride was the hardest because the wind was in their face. Once they turned that first corner, it was easier going and easier to hear their guide. He had grown up on the island and knew everything worth knowing according to him. He told them about the history, the buildings, the industry, and the typhoons. Tourism was still the largest employer on the island, and the islanders did their best to make the visitors feel welcome.

On the back side of the island, they stopped for a break at a covered dining tent. There was food and drinks, although Koal warned them not to drink too much or it would cost them. The second half of the ride is where most people fell off the bikes, and called him the wrong name.

They enjoyed the bike tour and the breeze kept them cool. There were almost no hills around the perimeter of the island, so most of the ride was flat and easy. There were no stragglers in the group and they made it back to the garage right on time. After checking in their bikes and helmets, Koal stood off to the side accepting compliments and tips. Rolland shook hands with him and palmed him a twenty.

"You're the smartest Koala I have ever met," Rolland said.

One of the nearby hotels was advertising a dance party that night, so they dressed up and attended. Rolland wore slacks and a button up shirt, but hadn't brought a tie or a jacket. Valerie broke out a stunning dress she had kept hidden until now. The burgundy dress was cut low in the front and hugged her hips just right. The dress left one shoulder bare, and was cut high on the opposite side. He was looking forward to twirling Valerie and seeing exactly what he could see. The theme of the party was 'Generations' and they bounced around to a different decade every half hour. At first there was some 80's stuff, and then the best music from the 60's. Next it was some modern stuff, followed by the more popular songs from the 90's. The last set they played was from the 70's. There was good music to dance to, and slow music to hold onto. Valerie and Rolland each had a few drinks over the course of the evening, but nothing like the two bottles they put away yesterday. They kissed often, and Valerie was pressing her body against him while they danced.

Rolland learned two things about Valerie that evening. The first was that she was wearing a tiny sheer thong under that beautiful dress of hers. The second thing was that dancing turned her on. They left out the side of the ballroom towards the parking lot where the jeep was parked. They were holding hands and trying to kiss while they walked, laughing at how difficult it was.

"I want to drive," Valerie said when they got close to the jeep.

Rolland had two drinks earlier in the night, and felt fine to drive. Valerie had two drinks earlier as well, and a third glass of wine less than an hour ago. He thought he should be the one driving home, but trusted her to know herself. Rolland climbed up into the passenger seat of the jeep, only to have Valerie climb in and straddle his lap.

"I can't wait, Rolland, I need to drive right now," she said, kissing him hard and grinding on his lap. Rolland ran his hands up her legs and discovered the sheer thong had magically disappeared. Valerie's hands were quick to undo his pants, and Rolland lifted his hips to help slide the slacks out of the way. As soon as he sat back down Valerie was on him, and then he was in her. She was soaked and swollen with arousal. She cried out as he slid home, and started fucking him immediately. Valerie reached above them and held onto the roll bar of the jeep while she bounced on her lover, driving them.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" she chanted while she slammed down on him.

Rolland took a quick look around the parking lot and confirmed they were alone for the moment. This was riskier and the falls, even though it was dark in this part of the parking lot. Rolland had his hands on her chest, kneading her tits through her dress. This all happened very quickly but he loved how turned on she was, and how good she felt in his lap. Dancing definitely turned her on. Rolland moved his hands from her chest to her waist to help pull her against him.

"Cuming!" Valerie blurted out, and held her body still while it shook on the inside. Rolland felt her wetness as she gushed around his cock. Valerie collapsed against him and threw her arms around his neck to hold herself in place.

"Sorry," she whispered, "I couldn't wait."

"It's ok, that was super exciting and spontaneous," he said, flexing his cock inside her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, wiggling her hips on him.

"What now?" Rolland asked.

"Well, if you can't wait, you can have me right now. But if you want my ass, you need to wait until we get home. We don't have any lube in the jeep," she said.

"Give me the keys," Rolland said.

Valerie leaned back and gave him a sly grin, while squeezing her muscles around him. He was still nestled inside her, as hard as an iron bar.

"Dirty boy," she said, squeezing again.

"Dirty girl," he said, flexing his cock again.

"Hurry Rolland," she said, kissed him hard.

"Do you want me to warm you up with my fingers?" Rolland asked, climbing between her legs.

"No, I want you in me, the sooner the better," Valerie said, spreading her legs on the bed. Rolland put the lube on her ass, then on himself, then a dab on her clit, and then one more dollop on her ass for good measure. He aimed his cock at her ass, and gave a slow steady push. The head slipped in and her body squeezed him out of reflex.

"O God," she said, arching for him.

Rolland waited until she relaxed, and then pushed a bit more. It was very slippery today, and he was sliding in so easily.

"Fuck yea," she said.

Rolland waited for her to get used to it, before pushing again, and slowly sinking all the way in.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, and he saw her hand move down to her own clit. She worked it back and forth slowly, as Rolland drew out and pushed in, just as slowly.

"That's so exciting baby, you're fucking me so good!" she said, rocking her hips against him now.

"Will you make yourself cum for me, like this?" Rolland asked, "I want to feel you."

"Will you cum right after me?" she asked, already rubbing her clit faster.

"I promise," he said.

"It's so intense, it's so fucking intense with you in my ass," she said.

"I know baby," he said, sliding in and out of her. The more excited she got, the closer his orgasm seemed to be. She was so tight; he couldn't last much longer.

"I'm close Rolland," she said, rocking her hips, her hand a blur.

"I'm right there with you Valerie," he said, slowing down to wait for her.

"Now!" she cried.

He could feel it before she warned him, her body tipping over the edge. Rolland gave one last push and joined her; as they tumbled into bliss together. They screamed, they shook, and they shattered together.

Rolland was only half awake when Valerie took his hand and led him to the shower. It was the middle of the night, but that didn't mean much when you were on vacation. They showered together and made each other clean. Rolland washed her breasts far more than was necessary, but she allowed it. They dried each other off in the dark before she took his hand and led them back to bed. She wanted him again, and told Rolland to lay on his back. He got on the bed and moved to the middle where she climbed on top of him. She trapped his cock between her lips, and slid back and forth on him while she kissed him in the dark. Rolland grew quickly with how wet she was, and could feel her swollen clit as he pushed forward through the top of her lips. When Valerie was ready, she tipped her hips when she rocked forward, and Rolland slid home like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"O darlin," he whispered, "you feel so good on me."

"Yes," she said, savoring the feel of him.

Valerie rode him for a long time, knowing they were running out of days. He liked her on top, and the slow buildup she did. Valerie liked the feel of him inside her, and how her whole world narrowed down to just the two of them at moments like this. This time, she didn't even need to say anything when she came. She rode them to the edge together, and as she tipped, he whispered 'yes,' and they came together. This was much more like making love than having sex. She tried to roll off him but he wouldn't let her go. He kept saying 'stay,' and he held her until she fell asleep on her lover.

Fourteen

On the tenth morning, they had breakfast in Coral's, a restaurant attached to one of the big hotels. It catered to families, tourists, and the locals. It was nearly full with the breakfast rush, and Valerie and Rolland had just finished eating. She was enjoying a cup of coffee, and Rolland was talking about what they should do that day. Rolland was holding her hand, not thinking about it, and remembering the good loving he woke up to this morning. Valerie was staring at their hands, worried about how comfortable all this was becoming. She got a message on her phone from Sara, who was already back home in the states with Sean. Either her phone was acting up, or there were no words attached to the message. There was a file attachment, and Valerie thought it was a photo. She absentmindedly clicked to open it, lost in her own thoughts.

The video started to play, and the volume was at maximum. The yelling startled her as well as her fellow diners, but it took Valerie much longer to react than it should have.

"Fuck me! Aw yea fuck me Sean! Fuck me with that big dick of yours! Cum on my tits!" the speaker blasted out.

You know those moments in life when a sound happens and the whole world goes dead silent to hear it better? This was one of those moments. Sixty-four diners got to listen to nine seconds of the video where Sean was fucking the shit out of Sara. They were in a barn, and she was lying naked on a haybale with only a cowboy hat on. Sean only had on his boots, and his jeans were bunched around the ankles. The phone was propped up on something off to the side, and recorded all the action quite nicely.

Valerie had frozen when the audio blasted out, and didn't realize where the sound was coming from at first. Rolland went to grab the phone out of her hand to shut it off, but that's when she woke up and fought him for control of the phone. They wasted two seconds fighting over the phone, and then she couldn't find the stop button, and was having trouble finding the volume button. Nine seconds is a very long time when a woman is screaming the word "Fuck" in a crowded restaurant. Valerie found the stop button and the video cut out right as Sean started yelling in the background. "I want to lick your pu..."

The silence was so profound and absolute. Rolland could hear somebody's watch ticking across the room. Valerie sat there looking at her phone, not believing it could betray her like that. She couldn't bring herself to look around, to meet the eyes of dozens of people who were staring at her with various expressions. There was amusement, revulsion, surprise, confusion, and shock. Seconds ticked by and not a sound was heard, nobody moved, and nobody spoke. Valerie lifted her horrified eyes to Rolland, hoping the earth would open up and swallow her whole. Rolland had a smirk on his face, until he saw how awful she felt about what happened. Valerie didn't know what to do, and considered bursting into tears as a viable option.

Rolland stood up, and grabbed the phone out of her hand, and put it in his front pocket before addressing the room.

"Sorry about that folks; that was not the video of Bambi I was looking for."

He took Valerie's hand and pulled her to her feet, and walked her towards the cash register near the door. Behind them the noise resumed, although most of it was hushed whispers. The manager met them at the register as Rolland pulled out his wallet to pay.

"Maybe it's best if you just go, I'll take care of it," the man said, looking at the dining room.

Rolland had already pulled out some money, and put $60 on the counter next to the register.

"Thanks, and I really am sorry about that," Rolland said.

The man looked at the dining room, then at Valerie, and then at Rolland.

"Funniest damn thing that's happened all month," he said smiling.

Rolland grabbed Valerie's hand again and they ran for the parking lot.

Rolland drove home while Valerie kept her face buried in her hands. She didn't talk, and he was afraid she was slightly broken. He ushered her inside the townhome and right into the bedroom. Once there, he stripped her naked and put her back in bed. Then he stripped down, and climbed in with her. He pulled covers on top of them plunging them into darkness. Then he rubbed noses with her, and started to kiss her softly on the lips. Little pecks at first, with each kiss lasting a bit longer.

"Wake up sleepyhead, it's morning," Rolland said.

His kisses got longer, and he brushed his lips across her neck and ears.

She wasn't responding yet, so he kept trying.

"Wake up my love," he said again, to more kisses.

"What are you doing?" Valerie asked.

"I'm waking up the woman I love," he said, "because you overslept."

He threw the covers off them to reveal the bright bedroom around them. He yawned and stretched his arms over his head.

"So, what do you want to do today? Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No," she said.

"Do you want to stay in bed with me? Skip breakfast then?" he asked.

"I have never been so humil...

"It was a bad dream, it never happened," he said, cutting her off.

"What?"

"It was a bad dream, shake it off," he said.

"Rolland, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I was...

"Bad dream," Rolland said, and ran his fingers down the front of her body, stopping at the juncture of her legs.

"Now tell me something wife, what is one of your favorite memories of Rarotonga, from when you were here by yourself. What moment do you think would have been better if I was with you?" he asked, touching her in a place that made it hard to think.

Valerie was quiet for too long.

"I swear I will tickle you until you pee the bed. I want a memory, a good memory, right fucking now," Rolland said, working his fingers inside her. She was always wet for him.

"There was that manta ray," Valerie said, while he rubbed her clit.

Valerie had rented a mask and fins to swim out to one of the shoal reefs that surrounded the island. The reef was more than a thousand feet from the beach, but it seemed like miles to somebody who didn't swim well. She worked up her courage and swam out there alone, just to prove to herself that she could do it. It took her nearly fifteen minutes to reach it, but she did it, and was glad she did. The reef was teeming with small, brightly colored fish. Single fish, schools of fish, more kinds and colors than she could count. She swam down to follow a fish that looked like it was neon blue and yellow. It swam effortlessly through the water and around the coral forest. While Valerie was looking at the fish, something passed over her that was so big, it blocked out the sunlight for a moment. Valerie startled underwater, nearly blowing out all her air. She looked up expecting the worst, expecting something out of her deepest fears. Instead, it was a manta ray, passing over her. The ray was huge, with a wingspan of more than twenty feet. It passed gracefully without a sound. Something that big should make a sound when it passes you, she thought. Valerie tried to swim after it for half a minute, but its slow cruising easily outpaced her swimming skills. Manta rays were rare, and any sighting by a diver was a blessing. Valerie swam back to shore feeling great about her bravado to swim out to the reef, and blessed to have seen the manta ray.

Rolland lay on the bed with Valerie curled up on his side. She told her story, and it was a good one. He made her forget all about the bad dream from earlier that morning. They were holding hands again, talking about what they wanted to do for their last full day on Rarotonga.

"What would you like to do today my love?" she asked.

"I feel like watching some porn. Do you have anything good on your phone?" he asked.

Valerie tried to beat him to death with a pillow, and then tried to smother him with it while he laughed.

Valerie wanted to go back to the secret waterfall on their last day, so they packed up and headed for it. They knew right where to park this time, and the hike was closer to a half hour now that they knew where they were going. The oasis looked just as magical the second time, and they had it to themselves. They stripped naked before wading out into the pool this time. Rolland had brought water shoes to protect him from the rocks, and Valerie had brought sunscreen to protect everything else. They kissed under the falls for as long as they wanted, burning this moment into their memories. They splashed, they played, and then even floated in the shallow pool around the falls. They took more pictures, and a short video for Sean and Sara. Rolland had carried a padded seat cushion with him from a chair back at the townhouse. The cushion went on the flat rock, Rolland went on the cushion, and Valerie went on Rolland. They took their time, enjoying each other, and the amazing venue they had found. She cried out his name when they came, and clung to him on their soft comfortable perch.

In the seconds after orgasm when brains are scrambled, Valerie whispered 'I love you' in Rolland's ear. Rolland heard it, but wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with it. He didn't say anything, and wondered if Valerie even knew she said it out loud. He loved her as well of course. It would be impossible not to after the week they had, and the things they shared. Saying it out loud was another matter. They were headed back home tomorrow, back into the world of stress, jobs, obligations, and marriages. Rolland held her against him, and wondered what the hell had he gotten himself into.

On their last night they had dinner in the townhouse after stopping off at the market. Valerie bought some maroro fish, and made Rolland one of the local dishes called Ika Mata. The fish is cooked in lemon juice, and served with coconut cream, onion and chilis over a salad. Rolland had found a candle for the table, and they ate with the lights off. They spent more time looking at each other than they did speaking that night, both of them struggling with their thoughts.