All Comments on 'Asking For Trouble'

by softi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic - Need more

I love the style of this, where the protagonist is aware they’re being controlled. A sequel would be awesome.

softisoftialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know you liked it! There are plans for more to come, but no promises yet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Love the humiliation and degradation that goes along with it.

I too look forward to a sequel. First there's the guy at Colleen's work. The arrogant, albeit handsome, guy who keeps hitting on her. Having Jenn hook up with him would give Colleen a permanent excuse to keep him away. Merry has that butch lesbian who keeps trying to get with her. She's tried persuasion. She's tried intimidation. But she couldn't break Jenn's spell. Maybe Jenn could pacify her. Finally, there's that guy Jenn hates at her own work. You know, the ugly one that hit on her once when she first started working there and she blew him off callously, and ever since has been a misogynist bastard to her. He's had to deal with so much shit from her. Maybe she should apologize.

One question though: Shouldn't all her "slaves" cum whenever she was clicking the clicker? I mean, they may have modified her programming, but shouldn't that have changed their own. Plus, it would have set up an interesting follow up chapter where they force Jenn to deprogram them (perhaps still allowing them to cum so powerfully at their own discretion) while she must undergo even further alteration.

But before all that, perhaps there's an attempt to get out of their control, resulting instead in an even more degrading punishment.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back softi

Loved it. Happy to read something from you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My new favourite

Great story hoping to see some more soon.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
good story

this was so good, yeah, we need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the Best

Honestly one of the best, would love to have seen a continuation as its a great and unique premise on this site.

beth_beth_over 1 year ago

I've already told you elsewhere how much I enjoyed this story but that doesn't mean it doesn't need to be said here, too, No pressure at all but if you ever decide to write a sequel to one of your stories, this is the one I'd vote for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofti@softi
I write mind control stories, typically lesbian. I tend to like slow inductions instead of quick, and less sex instead of more. I tend to write mind control stories with some sex in them, not sex stories with some mind control in them.