All Comments on 'Asking Matthew'

by SamanthaMeyers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CDsuzie69CDsuzie69over 2 years ago

An absolutely lovely sexy tale. I wish it had been me you sucked off dressed in my best sexiest lingerie.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Ah, the plight of the Bottom! A lot of Tops are like that. after they cum they go soft and sort of lose interest for a while.

When I am playing with someone, I usually don't make him cum in my mouth if he hasn't fucked me already. As much as I love to suck, I'm always afraid he will go soft and not be able to get it in my butt.

I like to save my own orgasm and have it while he is fucking me. It's frustrating to be really horny from sucking him and then not get to be fucked after he cums. Even if he jacks my cock, it's not the same as getting to cum while he is fucking me.

Also, the biggest load is the first one. As much as I love to swallow, I crave that first big load up my butt. If he goes soft afterward and still wants me to suck him some more, I have no problem sucking his soft cock. If he is still in the mood enough to want me to suck him, I know I can eventually get him hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did this to an Italian exchange student while I was in college. His foreskin drove me wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your grammar is atrocious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous