ASMR with Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty sister explores ASMR with me. Mom gets involved too.
6.6k words
4.7
53.6k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,261 Followers

Taking a year off after school wasn't something I planned on doing, it was more because I had a good job and was gaining good experience. I had almost saved enough to move out. Not many 19 year olds can say that! I lived at home with my mom Linda and sister Amy.

It was a normal Thursday afternoon when my sister called me into her room. "Hi Tom, can I ask you something? Please close the door." Amy never asked me to close the door before like this. Something was up. I closed the door and sat down opposite her desk. Her humongous breasts were stretching her tight jumper obscenely. I always knew she had huge breasts. Maybe that's why I'm a boob guy. I tried not to stare at my gorgeous sister. She had long, blonde hair, elegant soft skin, high cheekbones and soft blue eyes.

"Tom, do you know what ASMR is?"

"Sort of, I've seen it online. Is that like tingles one gets at the back of the neck?"

"Yes, and head. Tingles from touching, like tickling or scratching or massages and even sounds can make people get pleasurable tingles."

"Ok..." I said.

"Well I want to start a channel online that does it. I've seen other people with hundreds of thousands of subscribers and I think it's a great way to try make some money!"

"I say, go for it sis!"

"Well, I need your help. I've got a good webcam, I've ordered proper microphones but I need a model. Someone to massage, tickle and get scratched. Would you do it?" she asked sweetly.

Truth is I love being tickled, scratched and massaged. "Of course I will do it." I said feeling excited.

"Awesome! So the microphones gets here tomorrow. Should we film our first session tomorrow?"

"After work tomorrow, sure!"

"Can't wait! Let's start with a nice back tickle, I know you're gonna love it!" she winked.

I tried to hide my excitement. My huge breasted sister was going to lightly stroke my back with her long nails, alone in her room.

The next day was Friday and work went quickly. I raced home and almost ran throughthe door. Amy was there to greet me. "Ah, you're here! Awesome. I've setup the cameras and mic, tested them and saved a video to my laptop. It's all working correctly now. You just need to take off your top and enjoy it."

"Amazing ok cool. Let me go shower and will come to your room. By the way, where's mom?"

"She's at a work Christmas party tonight so will be back late." she said.

"Oh yes, forgot about that, ok cool will be back shortly!"

I ran upstairs, showered, put on my shorts and went to Amy's room. I was quite excited but took a breath and calmed down as I entered.

The room was dim, quiet and calm. There were some candles around the room to give a soft light.

"Come in Tom, I'm ready. Just lie down here on the bed."

"Ok!" I said too eagerly. I stared at my sister wearing a very tight thick jumper. Her gigantic breasts bulged obscenely from her petite body, like she had stuffed a big pillow in her top. Her tits were enormous.

I lay on the bed, the room was warm and comfortable. "Alright, so I'm going to tickle you gently in a relaxing way, stroking my fingertips and nails up and down your back. I won't be talking and you don't need to, but stop me if you're uncomfortable."

"Ok, got it!" I said while lying down.

"Let's begin...it's recording. Enjoy!"

She placed her soft warm hands on my shoulders and I felt a pang of excitement as to what would happen next. She stroked her fingertips down my back, brushing her nails from my shoulders to my lower back, then slowly up again. I felt amazing tingles and immediately relaxed and comfortable. She stroked down the sides of my back, up my arms, gently, making sure every inch of where she was tickling, was not missed. She drummed her fingers softly on my back as she tickled me. It felt amazing and I was in heaven.

My breathing was deep and heavy as I felt myself almost drifting off. Her soft hands now stroked my neck and I was sighing softly, down the tops of my shoulders. It sent pleasurable chills and shivers down my body. She stroked my head and gently dug her nails into my head massaging it. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I remember is Amy waking me up.

"Haha, you fell asleep. The biggest compliment."

"I guess, it was so relaxing. Thanks Amy!"

"You're welcome! You were asleep for most of the 30 minutes I tickled you."

"Now what?"

"Well, I upload it to Youtube and hopefully I start building subscribers. We will have to do some more videos to keep them viewing. You free for a few hours tomorrow?"

"Sure, I can do this!" I laughed. I put my top back on and left. The rest of the day was uneventful but I was excited for tomorrow.

For some reason though, that night, I couldn't sleep. I was browsing my phone at around 1am when Amy messaged me.

Amy: Hey, you awake?

Me: Yeah, why?

Amy: Can you come here?

Me: Ok

I was excited at the thought for another video, perhaps it will help me fall asleep.

I opened her and saw Amy with her laptop looking angry. She was still exquisitely beautiful. But what attracted me the most, was her chest. Although she was wearing thick pajamas, her boobs almost burst out of them, looking obscene.

"Can you believe it?" she said sounding annoyed.

"What?" I asked closing the door.

"These assholes...on the internet! Look!" She said turning her laptop to me.

"What did they do?"

"Look at these comments!"

I took a look at the screen. "Well you have 8000 subscribers so far, thats brilliant!" I said.

"Yes, but look at the comments...this one! Mmmm such amazing huge tits!"

I was shocked. I looked at another one she read.

"blah blah blah, show us your tits!"

"Lucky guy..."

"That's not so bad!" I said.

"Lucky guy...bet he titfucks you!"

"Oh..." I felt myself turning red.

"Basically all these people are rude and obsessed with my boobs. Yes I know they're huge, but I'm trying to do ASMR, not be a pornstar! Fuckit! I'm giving this up."

"Wait, I have an idea! You've invested all this time and money into it, you have like 8000 subscribers, why don't we...give them what they want?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, let's continue building subscribers, but at the same time build them...sorry for the expression, build them with your boobs!"

"You mean show them off?"

"Yes, but in a teasing sort of elegant way!"

She thought for a while. "And I will still make money from the videos, its genius! Let's do it! Want to make another video now?"

"Sure!" I said.

"Right, let's do a chest and tummy relaxing tickle video. You can put your head in my lap, I'll position the camera above us so it's looking at my boobs from the top and you being tickled."

"Um, sounds good!" I felt myself getting hard.

"Just need you to help me choose something to wear."

"Ok, what?"

She went over to her closet and took three items of clothing and lay them on the bed. "Super low cut top, tight vest, or tank top?"

"Well, if you don't mind me saying your boobs are so big plus the camera being above us, will make them look even bigger...I think...the tight vest."

"No bra?"

"No, wear a bra! Tease them slowly!"

"Perfect, let me change." she said hopping off the bed.

I was so excited at how candid she was with her huge tits and the way we were talking!

"Damn, I left my bra on the bed, could you pass it to me?" she asked.

"Who me?" I asked stupidly.

"Who else is here dummy?" she laughed. "And no peeking when you hand it to me!"

I picked up the gigantic white bra on the bed. Each cup was bigger than a soccer ball! I was insane. I needed to know how big they were. I peeked at the lable. O Cup!! Jesus Christ that's huge! My sister has O cup tits!

I gulped then handed her the bra through the door. I looked down at the ground while handing it to her and respected her wishes not to peek.

"Alright, ready!" she said jumping out the bathroom her giant tits wobbling and shaking in the tighest white top I had ever seen. Her breasts protruded out, pushing the top about a foot away from her body, showing off a lot of her flat tummy. She was so sexy. I know it's weird to say it about your own sister but still!

"Right, positioned the camera, got the mics on, light looks good. All you need to do is lie down in my lap and enjoy." she said patting her lap.

I lay across her firm thighs, she lifted and moved her tits as I did. My heart beating rapidly. She readjusted the camera slightly and I looked up. All I could see was masses of titflesh above my head. I didn't know how I was going to relax. Anyway, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Are you ready?" she asked sweetly.

"Mm" I said feeling comfortable.

"3, 2, 1...enjoy!" she said.

I felt her soft, agile hands stroke my arms, dragging her nails gently across my biceps. She then tickled across my chest, going slowly and feeling every inch of my chest. Deep and pleasurable chills went down my spine and the back of my neck. Her soft fingertips then worked their way down my arms again, one hand on each arm gently tickling me. It was incredibly relaxing until...she started stroking my tummy. I'm not ticklish or anything but as she got nearer my crotch, I started to get hard. Hopefully my dick won't be in the video.

I started stressing and breathing heavily I guess. My cock was almost fully hard. I opened my eyes and saw Amy's wobbling O cup tits about my head and that was it, I was rock hard and my pants were tenting. It was uncomfortable. I just hoped she wouldn't notice.

Her hands now went to the sides of my tummy, drifting through the soft hairs on my body, then back up my sides. My cock throbbed uncontrollably as she did this. I smelt her freshly washed hair as I did this.

"We're done!" she said quietly.

"Mm!" I moaned sleepily.

"I see I'm not the only one packing...jees you were hard the entire time!"

"No, I wasn't." I said defensively.

"I've never seen one so big before...I think."

"You think!" I joked.

"Well, I've only seen like two penises before and they were like half that size."

"Oh!" I said feeling a bit shy, but proud.

"You're like hung like a pornstar!" she blurted out.

"Haha, well same with your boobs!"

"Except these are all natural. I got lucky, we both got lucky I guess."

I pressed on. "So when did you see your first one?" I said getting up from under her behemoth tits.

"I was actually 19, quite late, this guy I liked at a club, I...um...jerked him off in a bathroom.

"And the 2nd time?" I asked.

"Friend of mines father." she said looking ashamed.

"How did that happen?"

"Well, I was visiting her, she wasn't there but I came to collect some college textbooks and the whole time he kept looking at my tits. I didn't mind as he was quite hot! Anyway, one thing led to another and I let him between my breasts."

"Let him what?"

"Finish...you know?" she said turning red.

"Say it." I said.

"I let him titfuck me and he came between my tits!" she blurted out.

"Oh my...!"

"He didn't even last long, like 40 seconds. He said they were the firmest tits he had ever felt."

I couldn't believe Amy was being so candid about this. I was incredibly horny, but she's my sister. It was a weird feeling, talking about her sexual experiences in the middle of the night.

"What about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, I've told you about mine, tell me yours...I won't tell."

"Um..." I started.

"Come on, fair is fair!" she laughed playfully.

"Ok fine. So remember I had a friend called Peter, I slept with his sister?"

"Which sister, he has two?" she asked. "Let me guess, was it Bella?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"She was in my year at school. We used to call her Bella Big Tits. That was until I got mine. I got mine late, she got hers at 18!"

"Oh, I didn't know."

"So you're definitely a boob guy?"

"Guilty!" I said and we both laughed.

"So you slept with her, what else did you do?"

"Um...I don't know if I should say...ok fine, blowjob, went down on her... and titfuck."

The word titfuck hung in the air. My heart thumped loudly in my chest and my legs felt weak.

"Nice bro!" she said finally. "Hope you lasted longer than 40 seconds."

"I did thanks."

"Well maybe it was because her tits aren't as huge and soft as mine. How big was she?"

"Ah...I think F cup."

"That's basically flat compared to mine. Don't you want to know how big these are?" she said hefting them up.

"Um..."

"Or did you peak at the label when you passed me the bra?"

"I...erm, I...sorry, I peaked."

"I knew it boob boy! So you know I'm an O cup. Can you believe it, O cup tits with a soft, slim body? It's unreal. And here we are alone in the middle of the night discussing my boobs."

I didn't know what to say. This conversation was heating up. I waited to hear what else she would say. My hard on pumped and jerked in my pants. She continued.

"Have you looked at mom's bra? She must be almost as big as me."

"No." I said truthfully.

"Do you want to?"

"What now? Are you mad?"

"Yeah, I'm quite excited already and judging by that huge dick, you are too. Let's find out."

"Ok...but how?"

"I'll creep into her room and get it from the laundry basket."

"And if it's not there?"

"Hmmm, you come with and go into her cupboard and look while I check the bathroom."

"What? No ways, what if she wakes up?"

"That is what makes it so exciting, come on bro, let's do it...and see where the night takes us."

I liked the sound of that. "Ok, let's go quietly."

We opened the door and a bit of light streamed through from Amy's room into the hallway. We crept to mom's room. As we got closer we giggled uncontrollably.

"Sh...sh!" I said.

Finally we settled and became serious. Mom's door was slightly open. We pushed it open slowly. Luckily a bit of light from the moon shone through the curtains, guiding us into the room and Amy into the bathroom. Mom was asleep on her side, breathing heavily. I didn't know which cupboard to look into so I opened the first one. Nothing there, tried the next one, nothing. I closed the cupboard door a bit loudly and it banged. Mom grunted and turned over. She continued sleeping. Whew that was close. My legs felt they were going to collapse. My heart raced and my stomach felt like it was doing back flips. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Amy was standing there with a giant bra. Got it, she mouthed.

We crept quickly back to the door, opened it and closed it as it was. We started giggling again so ran back to her room and closed the door.

"Well?"

"She's an O cup too! Incredible. Here look." she said as she threw the bra to me.

I picked up the bra. I smelt mom's strong perfume in it. I couldn't stop myself and inhaled it. "Fuuuuck!" I moaned out loudly. I imagined moms tits filling this bra. She, like my sister was slim and stacked, although I would describe mom as thick and curvy. "Oh...sorry, just got a bit carried away."

"Ha, you really are a boob guy. Look at you sniffing mom's bra." she smiled wickedly. "Why don't you smell mine instead?" she said undoing her bra, pulling it through her top and throwing it at me. This must be a dream, it's impossible this was happening. The thin pj top struggled to hold her O cup tits in it. Her buttons were just about to burst. I held her bra in my hands and looked at her, almost begging her to let me sniff. Like a sort of are you sure look.

"Do it!" she smiled.

I took her bra and inhaled her sweet rich caramel perfume. "Ahhh!" I moaned.

I then took both bras, inhaled their smell of both of them together. It was all too much. The horniness, the intense talk, the bra, the smells. I collapsed on the bed and blacked out.

I awoke to the most shocking scene. Amy had pulled my pants down, spread lube or something over my cock and was jerking me off. "Sorry!" she said. "I panicked when you didn't wake up so I just grabbed your cock and, well I just want to pleasure you, just enjoy it."

I lay back enjoying both her hands gliding up and down my cock. I must be dreaming I thought. But it felt so good.

"Fuck, your cock is huge, almost scary!" she said.

"Ahhhhh...fuck that's good!" I moaned.

"Must be 8 inches...at least!"

"9...fuck...your hands are magical." I groaned.

My tits are softer than my hands...want to slide between them?"

I just grunted an approval. If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up. She took off her top, revealing her gigantic O cup tits, thrust out with amazing forward projection, but hung low to her hips. Full and teardrop shaped, they were the biggest and most amazing tits I had ever seen. At the tops of them were some light stretch marks, evidence of their rapid growth.

Her medium sized areolas were complimented by incredibly thick, hard and light pink nipples.

She displayed at least a foot of dark, deep cleavage. She sat between my legs, her hangers resting on my legs. My cock jerked towards her tits as if to say, please let me in.

She hefted her massive tits up and around my cock, completely surrounding it and dropped them around my pulsing cock.

"Ahhhhh....fuck!" I moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, your thick cock is trapped between your sisters huge, firm O cup tits! Here, let me lube my tits for you."

The warm flesh glided over every inch of my wet cock as she lifted her tits up and down my length, slowly, savouring the moment. Up and down they went, her tits clapping on my legs as she fucked her own brothers cock with her gifts.

"Too good!" I cried as she pushed her tits tighter around my throbbing cock, creating a soft, wet tunnel of titflesh. She jiggled her tits as she went up and down creating the feeling of soft, pillowy flesh mauling my cock. Pleasure tears ran down my face as I enjoyed and moaned as my sister fucked me with her tits.

"Fuck my tits, you big dicked fuck!" she yelled.

"Sh, mom will hear us!" I panicked.

"Thrust between your sisters O cup tits until you blast all that hot cum on my tits and face! Fuck them!" she shouted not caring about the noise.

She squeezed her tits tighter now and the softest, most pliant part of her breasts smothered every inch of my cock. I felt my orgasm approaching as I writhed in pleasure while my beautiful sister pumped her tits on my rock hard cock.

"So good!" I cried as she now mashed them around the underside of my dick. Her immense tits bounced in rhythm, even faster and tighter now as each down stroke felt like that moment just before you cum. Her tits were almost a blur around my cock.

"Fuuuuck!" I yelled.

"Come on my tits big brother...coat them with your cum!"

She then jiggled them and I felt every ripple of breast flesh smother my cock.

That was it! I threw my head back, my eyes rolled back, my body shook as she continued fucking my cock with her gigantic tits even faster.

"Hnnnnnnnn!! Fuck...fuck...gon cuuuum!" I shrieked.

"Cum baby...cum!" she edged me on. My cock exploded heavy, warm and thick loads of cum between my sister's tits.

"Arrrrrggghhhhhh fuuuuck!" I cried.

Cum was exploding out of her cleavage and running down her tits onto my groin. As this was happening she slowed down and gently nursed my cock with her plentiful O cup breasts, letting the last few drops drip out, gently squeezing her softness against me.

I lay back, happy and exhausted. I watched as she got up off the bed and went for a shower. I tried to catch my breath.

"Want to join me?" she asked.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I joked while following into her own bathroom. There was something thrilling about being naked in the bathroom with my sister. We climbed into the large shower together and kissed deeply, pressing our naked bodies against each other. She kissed my neck which drove me wild. I hefted up her big tits to my face and went to town on them, slobbering all over her hard, thick nipples, squeezing her breastflesh around my face and marveling in their size and feeling. The hot water was amazing and the large shower head covered us both.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,261 Followers
12