All Comments on 'ASMR with Sister Ch. 01'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wow!!!!

Top marks on this one. You're off to a really good start with this story...don't stop now.

Killjoy2121Killjoy2121over 1 year ago

I don’t normally comment on stories, but it’s so nice when you write a story. I look forward to it always! Seeing bra sizes that are insanely huge is amazing not just saying “the size of watermelons”. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Titman4469Titman4469over 1 year ago

Amazing. Wish you could pump out stories like this every week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!! Can't wait for part 2

LostSoulzLostSoulzover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all! Working on part 2 as we speak. Appreciate your kind comments and thanks for taking the time to write them.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

I, too, look forward to the next chapter (or anything you post). Hope there's some breast growth in the future and/or other women to rival the O-cuppers!

I noted in a past comment that I would like a scenario where the mom isn't the biggest. It would add some variety/suspense to the mix and it would be nice to have a daughter outgrowing a massively endowed parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories man. Super hot. My favorite on this site by far.

BiggerBrasRequiredBiggerBrasRequiredover 1 year ago

These are awesome!!! Finally, a writer who doesn’t say that a chick with gigantic tits wears a DD cup. Take notes from this author, people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Use apostrophes for possessives. For example, sister's tits, not sisters tits.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a fan of huge, or big, tits. My favorite size is a B cup, with aC cup max.

Read part of your story, until I got completely turned off by the monster size tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've only quickly skimmed your stories. Same old same old. Too many big tits, too many exclamation points!!! Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode, and not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES