ASMR with Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers

"Don't forget my big bum!" she said smiling wickedly as she turned around. I watched as soap drooled down her thick hips and into the crack of her firm, pliant bum.

I couldn't take it anymore and shoved my hard cock between her cheeks, using the soap I slid in easily watching her big bum swallow my hard pole. Finally, the underside of my cock was rubbing against her asshole and her firm ass massaged and enveloped me completely.

"Mmmm! Your cock is really lost in there!"

"Ah God!" I yelled holding onto her big hips. My cock slid in and out of her bum, and the feeling was incredible as she gyrated on my hard cock.

"You feel my tight little asshole? Play your cards right and maybe I'll let you in!"

"Ffffffuck...cumming again!" I moaned as I pushed her ass cheeks against my hardness and I roared as I thrust forward and hot gobs of thick cum exploded onto her back and bum.

"Cum on your sisters ass, mmmmmm I want my brothers seed all over me. It's so hot!" she shrieked.

"Fuck...Amy...that was...too...too good!" I said catching my breath. She kissed me deeply, washed my whole body and looked after me. She even dried me off. We lay in bed together. It was about 3am, but we soon fell asleep in each others arms.

A few hours later, I woke up and saw Amy still sleeping. It was 8am. I crept back to my room. I couldn't believe what had happened. I lay awake thinking about what had happened. After about an hour, I got a text, it was from Amy.

It said: Loved last night! Do it again soon sometime! xoxo

I responded: Can't wait! xxx

As I was thinking about what had happened, I thought it would be even more exciting to involve mom too! Then I could get massaged and tickled by two women and who knows what else!

I asked Amy via text message to invole mom and she was more than keen, although was skeptical she would agree. Basically I had to convince mom. I got up, showered, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Hey mom!" I said.

"Tom, there you are! I need your help with something and I need a strong man to do it."

"What do you need mom?"

"I'm donating some old clothes to charity, they're in my room in some plastic bags! Would you mind carrying them to the car?"

"Sure mom. Actually there is something I wanted to ask you, but it can wait until afterwards!"

"Ok, I'll help you and carry the lighter one!"

"Thanks mom!"

As we got to her room, I felt a little excited, knowing I was in her room looking for her bra earlier. We each grabbed a bag and as I did, a massive bra fell out of the bag mom was carrying. "Oh, nevermind that, that shouldn't be in there anyway." mom said. "They won't have a use for a bra that big! Woops, sorry you dont want to know about your mom's breasts! I'll leave it there for now and fetch it later!"

"No, it's ok, mom!" I said chuckling.

We dropped the bags in her car ready to take to the charity store. "What was it you wanted to ask me, darling?"

"Well, um..." I said. I needed to convince mom to join us in the next ASMR video. "Amy and I are doing some videos together, you know online."

"What type of videos?" she asked.

"ASMR videos." I replied.

"What is that?"

"It's basically relaxing, massaging, tickling videos and so far she is an overnight sensation with thousands of followers. ASMR is popular all over the world. She

is hoping to make money from ads on Youtube, here let me show you one."

I showed her our first video which had almost 1 million views. "See? We put this on 2 days ago and she almost has 1 million views."

"I think it's sweet you two are bonding. I have to admit it does look relaxing. You always loved being tickled gently to sleep. Even as a teenager you would ask me to tickle you to sleep!" she said smiling.

"You remember that?" I said slightly embarrassed.

"I remember so much about you kids growing up. Even the naughty stuff!"

"What naughty things?"

"Oh it was harmless, I just remembered you when we went out shopping or to the mall, you always stared at the big breasted women. I guess you all thought they were me, somehow."

"I dont remember that!"

"Yeah, you were 18, not long ago either.

I dropped you at the mall and there was this, well, what you may refer to her as a MILF, with giant boobs, you just stared, your tongue was hanging out!"

"Mom!" I protested.

"It's fine darling, most men like big boobs. You were one of the rare ones that liked them huuuuuge! Hahahahaha!"

I didn't know what to say. Mom was talking so candidly with me. It was exciting. We sat down in the lounge. "But anyway, why are you showing me the video?"

"Um...well Amy and I want you to join us in the next video. Maybe we will massage or gently scratch you."

"Hmmm...it does seem relaxing." She thought for a moment. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course mom!"

"Could you send me a link to the channel so I can look at it?"

"Ok done! I'll see you later mom!"

The rest of the day was uneventful. Amy had gone out with some friends, it was just mom and I at home. I was in my room, when mom knocked and opened the door later that afternoon.

"Tom, can we chat a minute?"

"Sure mom."

She sat on my bed. "I looked at the videos and while I'm ok with them, I'm not ok with the comments!"

I turned around. "Oh yes, those!" I said.

"Like this one for instance, show us those huge tits!"

"Those guys are just trolls, I may turn off the comments."

She continued. "Lucky guy, I bet he sucks on those huge tits all night."

I started to panic. "Mom..."

"I don't want you or your sister to be subject of these disgusting comments! The only way I will allow this is if we turn the comments off and if I'm there to oversee the next video you do. Is that fine?"

"Of course mom, you're right. You can watch our next video to make sure you're happy!"

"Good! Look I'm not mad, I just know what it's like to be pestered because of the way one looks. Perhaps you should sit down Tom, I need to tell you something."

I sat down next to mom on the bed, my heart beating quickly. "So when I was 18, I suddenly went through a massive growth spurt, but not in height but these!" she said motioning to her breasts. I started getting excited.

"I suddenly went from being the average kid in school to being the most popular. My boobs grew and grew. Boys and men wanted to date me but only to get a good look and feel of my breasts."

"How big was big mom?" I boldly asked.

"I grew to a double K cup!"

"Wow, that's amazing mom!"

"Well it was for a while! Until I had a one night stand with some guy and his friend. They treated me like a porn star and I just felt disrespected and sad. It was only the second time I had sex."

"Um...what did they do?"

"They had sex with me."

"I know that, but what's so bad about that, was it something specific they did?"

Mom looked away. "I've had therapy about this...I guess it's easier to talk about now. Still, it's a bit odd because you're my son. Ok...they did me at the same time."

"I'm sorry mom, was it...sorry if I'm being too graphic, I'm just trying to understand, did they put one in each...?"

"No, they stretched me out together in my vagina and it hurt like hell, having two big penises in me at the same time. It was painful!"

"I'm really sorry mom!"

"Don't be, I'm ok now! From then on, I never had sex until I met your father a few years later, and well you know the rest."

"I do..." I said putting my arm around her.

"From then on, I gave men what they wanted. They wanted big tits so I let them have them."

"What do you mean?"

"They thrusted between my boobs."

"Titfuck!" I said getting excited.

"Haha, yeah. I forget you know all about these things."

"I do, I like big boobs!" I said.

"I know, remember all those women you stared at."

"Oh right!"

"And all your girlfriends had big ones too. Shanna, she had boobs for days!"

"Haha, I guess she did!"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Um...ok mom!"

"I walked in on you two having sex once!"

"Oh my god mom!"

"Sorry, it was an accident. It was just for a few seconds!"

"Well ok, did you see anything?"

"No!" said mom blushing.

"You're blushing mom!"

"Ok, Ok, I saw your thingy!"

"Serious?" I said getting excited again. I had mom in a tough spot.

"You have a license for that thing?" said mom joking.

"Mom, no one says that anymore!"

"I know but it is so big!"

"Do you like that it is big?"

"No, I mean I don't mind...it...ok yes, I do." Mom admitted.

"You're not the only one packing, mom!" I said confidently. Now that I knew mom had seen and liked my penis, I was much more confident.

"Naughty boob boy, or should I say man?"

"You should have stuck around then. We did more than just have sex!"

"Haha, I'm sure you did!"

I was rock hard by this stage and my cock was painfully pressing against my jeans. "Talking like this, it's sort of exciting isn't it mom?"

"It is." mom said calmly.

"Do you mind if we talk like this?"

"Of course not, I'm an open book and that's how it is with us. You can tell me anything."

"I'm glad." I said.

"Darling?" Mom asked.

"Are you hard now?"

"I am mom!"

"Is that from me? I mean is that because of these boobs?"

"It's the talking too. Mom, I wouldn't lie if I said you're incredibly gorgeous with a hot and sexy body too!"

"You really think so?"

"I do mom!"

"You're making me blush! It's been years since I've felt attractive or anyone has complimented me."

"Well, if you don't mind me saying you've got a body most women want."

"You mean my big boobs and bum? I wish they were smaller!"

"Nonsense, don't say that!" I said.

"Really these boobs aren't normal. Do you know how big they are?"

"Huge!"

We both laughed nervously. I need a reduction, they're too big!"

"You can't be that big you need a reduction?" I said playing along. Knowing how big mom was already was exciting.

"You wanna bet?" Said mom. "Do you know what size I am?"

"If I guess correctly, could I feel them?" I half joked.

"Haha, you will never guess, so yes, sure you can feel them!" mom giggled.

I pretended to study her breasts, looking at them closely, faking it and thinking about it.

"O cups!" I said.

"Wha...how...how did you know?" said mom going red.

"I'm the boob boy, remember, I'm an expert at guessing bra sizes."

"You were just joking about feeling them, right?" mom said nervously. She sighed. "I guess I made a deal! I've never broken a promise to you or your sister! Ok you can feel them, but please be careful, they are incredibly sensitive!"

I was astounded things had escalated. I looked at mom in the eyes as I reached forward, my arms shaking. I hefted up her O cup tits into my hands. They were so firm, but heavy and bouncy. "Oh mom!"

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned softly as I ran both hands over one giant breast. I felt the hard nipples poke into the bra. "Careful...feels so nice though!"

I rolled and squeezed her tits hard through her clothes, enjoying the feeling of her massive mammeries.

"Ok, I think that's enough!" she said.

"Just a few more minutes, please mom?"

"No, we shouldn't even be doing this! You're my son!"

"It's no big deal mom, we're not having sex, we're just touching, and it's not even skin on skin!"

"Still, this has gotten me all horny and I...I shouldn't have told you that, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry mom, I'm horny too." I said removing my hands.

"Can I think about the video?"

"Of course, mom. Let me know later."

She smiled at me as she left the room. I felt weird but amazed I felt mom's tits! Her humongous O cup tits!

After dinner with Amy and mom, I was exhausted and went straight to bed. I lay awake playing on my phone when I received a text message. It was from mom!

Mom: Hey darling, you awake?

Me: Yeah, you ok?

Mom: I hope I didn't wake you...

Me: No, I was awake

Mom: Want to come to my room?

Me: Of course!

Mom: Lol!!!

I was so excited and breathing heavily as I made my way to mom's room in just my boxers. I opened the door. Mom was in bed looking sweet and beautiful.

"I was thinking..." she began. "That what happened this afternoon was wrong."

"Fuck!" I said under my breath.

"But it felt so good, how can it be wrong?" she smiled at me. "Do you want to climb into bed with me? I want to lightly tickle your back, like we used to do. Will you lie down with your mom?"

How could I say no, I thought. Maybe I could feel her breasts again.

"I would love that mom!"

"No shirt, I see. Are you trying to excite your mom?"

"Maybe..." I said.

"Well, it's working, you cheeky boy! Get in here next to me and get warm!" she said patting the crisp white sheets. I got in.

"Now turn over, I'll tickle your back and take care of you."

I was in heaven as mom lightly scratched my back with her long nails, starting on the shoulders and working her way down the sides, to my lower back and up again and occasionally down my arms. Every now and then, I would get shivers down my back and neck. It was so pleasurable.

"Can I tickle below your boxers?"

"Sure why not mom?"

She pulled my boxers down and slowly tickled my sensitive bum. It felt really good and I started to get hard. I squirmed a little as her nimble fingers worked her way over my ass and tops of my legs. I was now rock hard.

"I'm going to move a bit closer." she said.

She shifted up closer and while doing so, squashed her giant tits against my back. "Better?" she asked.

"Much!" I laughed and mom giggled.

"Such a boob man!"

"You're not wearing a bra, are you mom?"

"Nope, just for you!"

Her giant cans crushed my back as she stroked down my legs. I started to moan, mostly from horniness but also from the tickling. Our breathing was shallow and quick. None of us said anything. Her hands crept over the tops of my thighs, and then it happened.

She lightly grabbed hold of my dick. I gasped. "Mom?"

"Shhh!" she said reaching for lube with her other hand and squeezing some over her hand holding my cock.

"I want to thank you for making me feel pretty today, loved and appreciated. I want to thank you."

"Mom, I..."

"Fuck my hand with that giant cock!"

That was it! With her O cup tits crushing against my back and her soft hand making a tight tunnel, I started thrusting.

"Oh mom!"

"Call me mommy when you fuck my hand!"

"Mommy...so good!"

The tightness of her well lubricated hand was magical as she glided it up and down my thick cock. Sometimes she twisted her hands and massaged every inch of my cock from top to bottom. I couldn't stop moaning.

"It's too good...I cant last!" I moaned.

She sped up now as she jerked me off. I continued fucking her hand.

"Fuck your mommys hand with that giant fucking cock! Feel my O cup tits smash into your back while I jerk you off!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmm...cum for me my boob boy, cum in mommys hand. You're close, I can feel it!"

My cock started pulsing, my bidy went rigid as mom jacked me off even faster now, just the sounds of moans and her hand on my cock could be heard.

"I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

Just before I came, mom spun me over so my face was buried in her tits and my cock still being pumped with her hand, I erupted.

"Fuuuuuuck....cummiiiiiiing!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" mom shouted. "Give me your hot cum!" she begged.

I spurted thick, hot cum into moms hand. Hot sticky load sprayed uncontrollably as I buried myself deeper into mom's bountiful bosom, half moaning and half crying from the pleasure.

Mom slowly nursed and milked my cock now as she slowed down. My cock was still hard.

"You have a beautiful cock, baby!"

"Thanks mom!" I said out of breath.

"I was thinking, let's do that video tomorrow. You, me and Amy. We will take care of you and let's get her videos millions of views."

"Well, with two O cup beautiful women, I know we will!"

"Wait a second!" said mom. "How do you know how big your sisters boobs are?"

"Uh mom, there's something, I should tell you..."

Part two coming soon (hopefully)

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers
12