All Comments on 'Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 04'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal7 months ago

good update, but needs spelling and grammar editing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, another great series. I had followed the Amy story, and decided to give this one a read. Was not disappointed at all. Another ★★★★★ out of 5 ☆ Please keep it going.

JustBob11JustBob116 months ago

I love the "eeps"! It adds a fun note to the story and I am really e enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please keep going. Other stories of penal slavery or judicial slavery always leave us in the middle of the story. Please DON'T DO THAT TO US. We want this story to continue to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Other slavery stories are usually so brutal and harsh. I’m loving this reluctantly falling in love slave story.

Please don’t let him turn into a monster that abuses her.

Having him keep her as his slave for the rest of her life & fall in love with her would be a beautiful ending as long as they both love each other & their roles.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another plea to the author. Please continue this story

JustBob11JustBob112 months ago

This is a really good story. Please don't stop! I would love to know what happens to Aspen and Arthur. I would also like to see what happens to M

Punisher Branch and Mrs. Frain. Please don't stop here!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES