All Comments on 'Aspen Summer Details Pt. 03'

by francisslope99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

so fucking hot!! i love the cuck/humiliation aspect. i want to be mattie

francisslope99francisslope99over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, @GcoachG! Wish you could have been there, too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot !

Loved it ! Love Asian babes , love BBC , both together is just awesome

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite dynamic

I love playing with elements of you being both dominant (with your white boyfriend) and submissive with your hung black lover. I can't imagine anything hotter than having a girlfriend who wants to play with her Domme side with me and sub side with a black man (or two, or three) while I get to watch... except if she "makes" me participate too.

Definitely pushes a lot of my buttons.

joguyjoguyover 3 years ago
Great cuck story!

loved this story of hot IR sex and cuckolding. Some guys (like me) were just born to play that cuck role and take to it like duck to water, or a cuck to cock i guess, lol, right?

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

Good story! Well done!

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

Please write more of your experiences, they are so hot 🔥 a worshipping wannabe cuck.

alan13703alan13703about 3 years ago

Yes please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best thing Matty did was separating from his cuckoldress slut years later. A real tramp wi delights in cruelty and humiliation, encouraged by her knowledge that she can because he won't say no.

shyscholar2shyscholar2about 2 years ago

God, your stories are some of the best on the site! Even though they're short, it takes so much effort not to get too excited when reading each one. I've been feverishly reading them in the past day even though I've lost a lot of fluid and my little balls ache from working overtime.

I absolutely love how you start calling him Matty after Malcolm gives him a less masculine name. Matty's the luckiest guy ever, to have had such a sexy, sexually dominant girlfriend who helped him discover and experiment with his cuckold needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrancisslope99@francisslope99
Mid-30's Chinese woman who has been awaken sexually. My kinks span a range of interests including cuckolding (my fav), race play, light BDSM (giving and receiving), and a few others. I've had threesomes (Asian, black, and white) and swinging once with a white couple but prefer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES