Aspiring Actress Ch. 02

Story Info
Actress is conditioned to love giant cocks.
3k words
4.37
42.3k
46
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers

"Cut, No no no this is all wrong, This scene is meant to be the most shocking part of the first act, If we don't get this right the audience wont appreciate the barriers we are shattering here, Kelli I need to feel the desperation in your moan when Dom shoved his cock all the way inside you, And Harry you really need to fuck her face don't be shy you aren't going to break her, This scene will shock the world it must be perfect, I want saliva dripping from your horse cock, Again from the top this time I really want you guys to pulverize her holes." The director yelled with passion towards the three sweaty bodies on stage.

Kelli was still gasping in air from the frantic assault Harry had just given her throat for the fifth time today. Dom's giant cock seemed to pull her guts out with it as it vacated her thoroughly abused pussy. 2 weeks of rehearsing had flown by. In that time Kelli had almost grown used to getting her brains fucked out in front of her cast mates. Kelli wanted to do her best knowing the potential fame that would come with this role.

Despite 2 weeks of constant rehearsal with her two hung cast mates her director was still not pleased. Kelli underwent 2 more rounds of vigorous rough sex with the pair of giant cocks. They had finally wrapped for the day with the director still not pleased with the result. Kelli was excited to go home and curl up on the couch with some wine.

Kelli's boyfriend nick had been very supportive during this whole thing. After getting her insides rearranged by 2 monster dicks sex was off the table for her poor boyfriend. She had explained that her role involved a sex scene and it was "Physical". Though she had technically told him the truth but she certainly downplayed the extent of her sexual activities. Kelli planned to deal with whatever insecurities he had later.

The biggest thing weighing on her mind as she laid down on the couch next to her boyfriend was making her director happy. She worried that the scene still hadn't quiet been a home run. It had been several days since she had received any praise despite getting fucked countless times. She worried she would lose her job and have nothing but a big cock addiction to show for it.

Despite her insecurity with her performance Kelli had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. The truth was she loved every second of this. She hadn't known size was an area of importance for her until this experience. She did worry that she wouldn't enjoy sex with her boyfriend anymore once this was over.

She had done her research. A vagina is designed to stretch and then return to its normal size. She also knew that size wasn't everything. She still worried because she had never came so many times or as intensely as she had on these 2 gigantic cocks. She researched strap on's and penis extenders constantly. She didn't want to lose her boyfriend and future husband just because his penis was small.

The premier was only a few months away. The director walked onto stage. All the actors were in the crowd awaiting the directors announcement. Kelli was seated between her 2 hug studs. She glanced down at each of their laps making out the distinct outline of each enormous hog. The director spoke up.

"I am going to give you all week off, You have all done a wonderful job and deserve a break, I have a little bit of rewriting to do so the timing is perfect, I want you all to take some time work on your lines and do some individual rehearsing, We will resume rehearsal next Monday, In the mean time get some rest." The director said before exiting the stage.

All the actors hesitantly stood no knowing how to react. They had all come anticipating a full day of rehearsal and instead were dismissed unceremoniously. A few of the other actors glared at Kelli staring daggers. It was known threw out the whole cast that Kelli's scene was holding up production. Resentment had grown towards Kelli two fold for the director attention to her scene over other scenes and the fact it was a point of contention for the director.

"Earth to Kelli." Dom said looking down at the buxom blonde. "I asked what are your plans for the rest of the day."

"Oh I..I don't know I suppose icing my pussy because you two." She said with a chuckle. "It will be nice to get a break from getting destroyed by you two."

"Too bad I was going to see if you wanted to hang out with us." Dom said loud enough that some of the exiting cast mates turned their heads.

"Oh I..I don't know, I probably should rehearse." She said.

"Exactly lets go get a few drinks and well rehearse you all night long." Harry said with a grin.

"I'm not sure about that it seems like enough already that we have sex at work, I think this kind of crosses a line, I do have a boyfriend to consider." Kelli said meekly.

"Come on without our pain in the ass director there we can really blow your mind, We will fuck the hell out of you." Dom said despite the leers of his fellow cast mates.

"Okay fine but I cant be out too late, or my boyfriend will worry." Kelli said.

The three of them had drinks the whole afternoon into the evening. The laughed and talked and finally made their way back to Dom's hotel. Once in the room the 3 stripped off their clothes and got in his Jacuzzi. Kelli sat between them stroking their flaccid cocks to life. She marveled at their size.

"My god you two are blessed." Kelli said.

"Biggest you have ever seen?" Dom asked.

"By far." Kelli said.

"Does your boyfriend have a big one?" Harry

asked.

"Not at all but compared to these everyone is small, I cant even hold them with one hand." Kelli said.

"Well you are so hot you deserve the biggest." Dom said.

"I feel kind of feel bad though my boyfriend wont be able to please me now, and everyone I know is going to see me get destroyed on stage by these monsters." Kelli said.

"You love it though there is no way you could stay wet every time if it wasn't the hottest thing you've ever done." Harry said.

"Yeah I guess I'm just a size queen slut now, will you two just fuck me already." She said gripping each cock harder.

Dom scooped her up and pulled her from the water. Kelli giggled as he hauled her naked body towards the bedroom. He threw her on the bed still wet from the tub. Kelli's big tits bounced wildly as she landed abruptly on the bed.

"Listen Kelli the director thinks we need to build some chemistry so were going to abuse your holes for a while what time do you need to be home?" Harry asked confidently.

Kelli had been in a trance as she instantly spread eagle upon landing on the couch. She had been toying with her clit while staring intensely at the two giant cocks hovering in front of her. This question snapped her out of her trance.

"Oh my god my boyfriend what time is it, I lost track of time its already dark out, My boyfriend will have expected me home by now." Kelli said frantically trying to sober her tipsy mind.

"Relax Kelli your boyfriend will understand this is a big opportunity for you, Lets at least have a quickie." Dom said motioning her back down onto her back.

Kelli stared longingly down at the impossibly huge cock hanging so far away from toms body. She could not believe that whole thing had been inside her. In their last session she had taken him almost to the base. She had gotten so much better at taking these huge appendages inside her.

"Well if you think it will help.." Kelli said nervously biting her lip.

Dom and Harry then proceeded to fuck the hell out of desperate cock hungry Kelli. Each man had come twice on her. The three of them hadn't stopped so much as to wipe the cum from Kelli's porn star body.

Kelli came to realize how long they had been going at it. She was spread eagle her body squished against the headboard. Her knees were pushed up over her head. Harry's 10 inches of throbbing fore arm thick cock was stuffed all the way inside her.

Kelli had cum so many times her mind seemed to be short circuiting. She didn't care about anything but stretching her cunt around these giant monster cocks. Her awareness of the time snapped her from her cock drunk state only long enough to squeal and give some protest.

"Damn guys you are wrecking my pussy, We have been at this too long I have to get home, My boyfriend is probably worried sick." Kelli said pushing harry off of her sweaty red body.

Kelli took a cab back to her suburban home just outside the city. She had really fucked up she had stayed out till midnight without so much as a single text. The guys insisted that she wore a giant dildo stuffed inside her pussy for the ride home.

Kelli was riddled with guilt. It wasn't enough to fuck these cocks at work. Now she had spent a whole day worshipping their dicks on her own time. She had even given into their ludacris demand of wearing a giant cock inside her while she was going home to her boyfriend.

It wasn't that her boyfriend was small in the cock department. No women could enjoy a normal size cock after getting so accustomed to these giant things. It seemed crazy to even consider her boyfriends penis the same thing as these huge things.

She walked up to the front door and pulled the huge black dildo from her pussy. She savored the feeling of each ridge sliding along her pussy walls as she pulled it out. She looked down at the slick rubber cock in her hands. It was giant like Harry and Dom's but it wasn't the same she missed her boys.

Just then the lights turned on inside and her boyfriend made his way down the stairs. She quickly put the giant wet dildo into her purse and opened the door.

"Kelli where have you been I was so worries, I called you twice." He said.

"I'm sorry baby just did a little extra rehearsing with the boys after work, and we got a little carried away." Kelli said a pang of guilt in her voice.

"Well its okay that's good you're working so hard, Just next time try to let me know its really late." He said.

"I will honey sorry about that, I just got caught up in it, We really made some progress and had a lot of fun, The director wants us to spend some time building chemistry." Kelli said.

"Well you look really sexy, If you want I can help you forget all about work..." He said with lust in his voice.

"I'm sorry honey but I'm just so exhausted I really pushed myself hard today, Those guys were riding me harder than I have ever been ridden, There is just so much pressure on me to be the climax of the play, Maybe I get carried away some time with my commitment but just try to be patient with me." Kelli said sadly.

Over the next week Kelli made every effort to focus on her role without calling the guys. She had crafted numerous texts inviting the men to her house but always managed to delete the text before sending it. For her first time since getting this role Kelli had gone 3 days without fucking their giant cocks.

Kelli could barely remember her life before fucking these huge cocks. Now it was all she could think about. How could she manage to wait till Monday to get stretched by them again.

When Kelli was in her right mind she knew she wanted things back to normal. She had fucked her boyfriend twice in the last two days. Not only could she not feel his cock but she also spent the whole time worrying he could tell how stretched out she was.

Kelli knew it was silly to think her vagina had changed so dramatically in size or shape. Her paranoia always reminded her if you give birth it can change. Kelli worried this might end her relationship.

Kelli mindlessly scrolled the internet for dildos and penis extenders. Anything that might save her relationship. She clicked checkout before she could reconsider. She had purchased a large arsenal of toys she hoped would save her relationship.

Kelli couldn't wait to get back to rehearsal and have all eyes on her fucking two hung studs once more. At the same time she dreaded it. She knew rehearsal would only further her obsession.

Even after rehearsals were complete there was so much to worry about. Kelli would then have the eyes of New York city on her as she fucked these giant dicks in front of all of Broadway. Her relationship surely wouldn't survive her Friday night premier.

Even if her boyfriend did accept the act he would then be asked to support her as she repeated it every weekend for 2 months. Even in her panicked worrying she was horny as hell thinking how many more times she would be able to wrap her legs around these two endowed men.

The big black dildo had become her favorite possession. She tried as hard as she could to resist but always failed. The second nick left for work she was digging threw her sock drawer for the huge dildo. After she had cum a dozen times her feelings of guilt resumed.

At least during this week her addiction could be stifled by using the dildo. Kelli was terrified for the weekend. Her boyfriend would be home with her. He wanted to spend the whole weekend with her to make up for lost time.

She knew all too well he would want to woo her. She knew he would want to have passionate romantic sex. Could she ever enjoy sex with him again. Would he know that her mind was trying its best to imagine the giant dicks she had been fucking over and over behind his back.

Friday morning began like it usually does. Nick got ready for work and made his way out the door. Kelli watched out the window until his car was out of sight. Kelli then dug out her friend the huge dildo.

She had just gotten in position in bed. She spread her legs wide and positioned the head of the cock at her entrance. She was about to plunge the huge bulbous head inside her when the doorbell rang.

She pulled her robe shut and shuffled quickly towards the door. She looked threw the widow and saw her director. She opened the door and greeted the man who had caused this obsession on her life.

"Hi Kelli I hope I not interrupting but I think we need to speak." He said pushing past her into her home.

Kelli nervously followed her boss towards the kitchen table and seated beside him.

"Listen Kelli you have been doing a great job, I have just had an issue with your big scene, I deliberated so long as to what can be done, I jut don't see the raw sexual desperation I need to see, I want a deep hunger as if the meaning of life is in those huge cocks, this will be the first time in broadways history that full penetration occurs on stage, It has to be perfect, I see a lot of potential in you but I need a bigger commitment on your part, Do you think you can do that for me, Can you really commit to this role?" He asked sincerity in his voice.

"Yes sir I will do whatever it takes." Kelli said with renewed vigor.

"Good okay first thing I want is for you to develop a better relationship with your co stars, I think if you have sexual chemistry off stage it will translate in the scene, For that to happen I think you should stay at their hotel or they can stay here whatever you prefer, Secondly I would like to add two additional cast mates to your scene you will meet them Monday they are nice gentlemen and great actors and obviously very endowed just like you prefer, Lastly I am extending your scene by 6 minutes, I believe to truly have the shock factor we are looking for we need a full 10 minutes of you in beautiful sexual rapture with four giant phallic monstrosities, Kelli you are truly going to be a star, This play will go down in history." The director said touching Kelli on the shoulder.

Kelli gasped and her mouth hung open listening to every word. Her pussy gushed as her directors words sent shivers up her spine. She could not wait to get started. She didn't care about anything other than taking 2 more giant cocks. She didn't care where she lived if she got to have four giant cocks all day. She didn't care about the role she didn't care about her boyfriend she would accept any scenario that allowed her to live with four giant massive enormous monster cocks.

"Thank you so much sir I'll do whatever you ask of me to make your vision a reality, I don't care if a dozen giant cocks use me all day every day for the rest of my life as long as it's in the name of art." Kelli said lost in her own vivid imagination of huge cocks abusing her holes.

to be continued...


Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers