Ass Angel

Story Info
My girlfriend serves up some anal delight.
2.8k words
3.93
16.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

I will always remember the first time Sarah and I had anal sex. Her ass was so perfect, so inviting, plump and round in a way that drove me crazy. It is true that I had dropped a lot of hints about trying anal sex over the course of our relationship, but Sarah was so sweet and innocent that I didn't think for a moment that it would ever actually happen.

I had spent many hours masturbating to the idea of being allowed inside her forbidden hole. I had turned into some kind of obsessed pervert, taking every opportunity to walk behind her and admire the view, squeezing and massaging her ass when we kissed, having sex doggy style so that I could get closer to my anal fantasy.

When it finally did happen, it was completely expected. The evening started out normally enough. She was staying the night at my house, and we were watching a movie in bed with the lights off. She was in her pyjamas, and I was in my boxer shorts, and we were cuddling up close under the cover because it was a cold night.

At some point during the movie, Sarah turned and shifted her body slightly so that I was spooning her from behind. My hand, which had been resting on her stomach, was now on her ass, and the effect on me was immediate. I could no longer focus on the movie as I became acutely aware of her ass rubbing up against my cock. I felt my cock start to swell as the blood rushed to it.

As we continued to watch, I shifted my hips to try and relieve some of the building pressure, and as I did, she shuffled her ass back into me slightly, pinning my semi-hard cock against her ass.

I froze, not sure how to react to this unexpected move. I knew it probably wasn't intentional on her part, but my excitement started to grow.

We continued to lie like that for a few minutes. Every movement, no matter how tiny, made my cock twitch and my pulse race. I kept trying to tell my perverted mind to focus on the movie, but it was impossible. I began to rub my cock very slightly against her ass crack through her pyjama pants. As Sarah continued to watch the film, my cock grew fully hard, and I felt a mess of precum in the boxers as the excitement grew.

Sarah continued to not react one way or the other to my movements, so I decided to push things a bit further by placing my hands on her hips and pulling her ass gently against me.

The longing and lust I felt for her ass started to feel overwhelming, but I forced myself not to push things too quickly. That was easier said than done as the aching lust built in my stomach and groin like a tightly coiled spring. We continued in that position for a few minutes as I slowly increased the motion of my rubbing and pulled her hips back in rhythm with my gentle thrusts.

I felt tense and on edge as I tried desperately not to do anything that might cause Sarah to put a stop to it, while every cell in my body screamed to fuck her. Suddenly, without saying anything and without turning around, Sarah reach under the covers and pulled down her pyjama pants, then she reached inside my boxers and took hold of my cock and pulled the tip of my cock so that it was slightly squeeze between her ass cheeks.

I felt a rush of adrenaline and excitement as I realised what this meant, I was finally going to get to fuck her perfect ass.

We lay together like that for a moment, with the end of my cock squeezed between her ass cheeks. Then I started to rock my hips backwards and forwards ever so gently, terrified that one wrong move might cause the dream to fall apart.

It was impossible to be 100% sure about what was actually going on under the covers. She had pulled my cock into her ass cheeks, but not guided me to her hole, so I was basically fucking her ass cheeks with the end of my cock.

Slowly, I increased the motion of my hips. It felt surprisingly good, and as the lust surged through my body, I couldn't help myself from thrusting harder and faster into her ass.

As weird as it sounds, I really couldn't tell exactly what was going on down there. Without lubrication, I expected the friction to reduce the pleasure and makes things uncomfortable. But somehow, whether through sweat or some other source, there was lubrication, and my cock was sliding in and out of her ass in a way that felt amazing.

I did briefly wonder whether we were actually having anal sex, or I was just fucking her ass cheeks, but ultimately, it felt tight and slippery around my cock and that was all that mattered in that moment.

At some point, I became aware of the smell of shit rising up from under the covers between us. Normally this would have been a cause for alarm and investigation, but in the circumstances, I barely registered it. All I cared about right then was the pleasure I felt as I fucked her ass, and the power of the orgasm building inside me.

I was pleased to see that Sarah seemed to be enjoying herself too. She had her hand between her legs and was moaning periodically as I fucked her. This was even more of a turn on and I could feel my orgasm getting very close. However, even in my desperate, lust driven state of mind, I was aware that, if I wanted this to be more than just a one off, then I needed to make sure she enjoyed it too.

I forced myself to slow down and reduced the pace of my thrusts slightly to try and reduce the stimulation. Then I started to kiss her neck and cheek as I fucked her ass. She turned her head slightly so that our mouths met, then she kissed me long and hard, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth.

The kiss was so sensual that it tipped me over the edge and felt the point of no return approaching. Luckily, I could sense the same effect on Sarah as she broke off the kiss and let out a loud, high pitched moan of pleasure. As her orgasm erupted, her ass cheeks squeezed together tightly, which then pushed me over the edge.

I fucked her ass frantically until I felt the almost unbearable pleasure as my orgasm broke over me like a wave. I groaned loudly as my cock unleashed load after load of cum into her ass.

Slowly my orgasm started to fade, and I stopped thrusting. We lay together in the same position, my dick twitching with the embers of a dying orgasm. Sarah was moaning quietly, and I was panting like a dog.

Finally, she turned to me and said "Well? Did you like that?". I reached my arm around her and squeezed her into me, "It was amazing" I whispered. I cuddled her from behind as my dick grew soft in her ass. As we lay there and my mind started to regain its focus, my attention turned once again to the strong, overwhelming smell of shit.

As my senses returned, I realised I needed to investigate the smell and get cleaned up as a priority. I pulled my now soft cock out from between her ass cheeks, got off the bed, and walk in the dim light to the bathroom across the hallway.

When I got to the bathroom, I closed the door quickly behind me and turned on the light. The sight that greeted me made my stomach turn, my cock was covered in shit - not quite solid and not quite diarrhea, just soft shit. I realised with disgust that the lubrication I had felt was shit.

I cleaned up as quickly and thoroughly as I could while I tried to think things through - did Sarah realise what had happened? I decided that whether she realised on not, there was no way to bring it up with her now. It would be too embarrassing for her, and it would probably ruin any chance of her doing anal sex again.

So, I finished cleaning myself up and went to back to our bedroom. When I got back into bed Sarah was still lying with her eyes closed. I got back into bed next to her and was hit by a wall of shit smell from under the covers.

"I love you" Sarah whispered into the darkness.

"I love you too" I replied automatically, still thinking about the smell of shit.

I felt the mattress move as she rolled over to face me. "Did you have fun?" she asked with a naughty giggle.

"It was..." I tried to think of a word other than amazing, "incredible..."

"What about you - did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Couldn't you tell!" Sarah said with a laugh, "I loved it, far more than I thought I would..."

"In fact..." she continued, in a hushed voice, "I could go for round two right now if you're up for it".

And before I could respond, she reached into my boxer shorts, took hold of my cock, and started stroking it gently back and forth.

Despite my troubled mind and the smell, I felt my cock start to respond to her touch. As she continued to stroke, the blood rushed into my cock and my dirtbag turned to lust. Soon my cock was rock hard again and all my concerns were slipping aware into the fog of lust.

Sarah took my cock in her mouth and pushed down so that the tip of my cock went into her throat. I moaned weakly as her head continued to go up and down.

After a few minutes of deepthroating, she let my cock drop out of her mouth. In the dim light Sarah looked at me and smiled a devilish smile. Then she turned around and straddled me with her hands on my thighs. I could see her perfect ass hovering above my dick. For a moment I wondered what was hidden in the darkness of her ass crack. Was it covered in shit, or had it only been my cock that got covered. I figured the former as a strong smell of shit hit me from the direction of her ass.

I felt a ripple of disgust go through me, but it wasn't enough to subdue the lust that I was now feeling so strongly.

Sarah reached around and took my cock in her hand, then she guided the tip to her asshole and pushed her ass down gently. I felt the surge of animalistic desire and tried to push my hips up to meet her, but she raised her ass slightly and I got the message to let her control the pace.

She pushed her ass down again so that my cock pressed against her asshole, but not hard enough to let the tip of my cock penetrate. She hovered like that for a moment until I couldn't take the frustration and torment anymore and tried to push my cock inside her. Every time I tried she would raise her ass just enough to stop me entering her.

She laughed loudly as I continued to buck and thrust with desperation. And then just as I let out a whimper of frustration, she suddenly took hold of my cock, pressed it against her asshole, and pushed down so that her ass swallowed my cock in one movement. My whimper turned in to a long, satisfied moan.

She pushed her ass all the way down until she was sitting on my cock with her ass cheeks pressed firmly against my crotch. She sat for a moment with my cock deep inside her ass before lifting her ass slowly until only the tip was still inside her. As she did so a wave of shit smell hit my nose and I nearly gagged. It was disgusting, but I was far too turned on to worry about it now.

She hovered with her ass in the air for a few seconds before pushing her ass back down. My cock slid inside her quickly and easily and I tried not to think of the mess of cum and shit that were providing the lubrication. That would have been easier if the smell wasn't so strong.

She paused once again when she bottomed out and waited. I bucked and thrust with frustration, and I heard her giggle. Finally, I couldn't take the torment any longer. I turned my hips suddenly to the side making her lose her balance and roll on to the bed. My dick slipped out of her as she squealed in surprise.

Next, I raised myself on to my knees and pushed her gently so that she was lying face down on the bed. Then I pulled her legs apart and shuffled so that I was kneeling between them. I felt frenzied with lust, completely unable to control myself, my only thought was the desire to get my cock as deep into her ass as possible and fuck that tight, slippery mess of a hole.

I saw Sarah raise her ass up slightly in the dim light like a bitch dog in heat. I grabbed my dick and wretched slightly at the slimy feeling of shit that coated it. But the revulsion wasn't enough to overpower the lust that I felt. I leaned forwards and pushed the tip of my cock against her asshole, then moaned with pleasure as my cock slid easily inside the tight, warm tunnel.

There was no more teasing or foreplay, I fucked and moaned like a man possessed, pinning Sarah against the bed with my chest against her back. As the pace of my thrusting increased, she turned her head slightly and started to talk dirty, "Oh yeah, fuck my dirty little hole you disgusting pervert. Go on, push deeper inside me, I've seen you staring at my ass, I've heard you jerking off at night when you think I'm asleep. You fucking love it. Yeah that's it honey, harder, faster..."

Hearing such filth come out of my angelic girlfriend's mouth was more than I could handle. My balls tightened for the second time that night and I moaned with pleasure as the frustration was released. Sarah moaned gently as she enjoyed the warm feeling of cum spurting deep inside her.

My thrusts slowed to a halt as my orgasm faded away and I suddenly felt exhausted. I lay on my elbows with my dick still inside Sarah's ass and kissed her neck and cheeks gently.

As the haze of pleasure receded, I suddenly became acutely aware of the stench of shit which was everywhere. I thought of the clean-up operation that had to happen, not only to me, but also to the bed sheets which were probably covered in horrible stains.

Suddenly, without warning, Sarah shoved me off her back and got off the bed. I dreaded her turning the light on, but she didn't. Instead, she got off the bed, rummaged around in the dark for something, and then left the room. I heard the bathroom door close, and I waited. After about two minutes, she opened the bathroom door, poked her head around the bedroom door and turned on the light.

I shouted in surprise and then froze in horror as my eyes got used to the light and the scene before me unfolded. Shit was everywhere, my cock was covered in yellowy brown shit, the bed as covered by streaks of dark shit, I had shit on my hands, on my stomach, it was beyond disgusting.

As I stared in absolute horror at the scene, I heard a click from the doorway. I turned to see Sarah standing there, staring at me with a look a deep revulsion and disgust on her face. She was holding her phone in one hand, and I heard another click and she took a second photo.

I tried to cover myself up as the embarrassment hit me like a brick, but it was too late. Sarah was looking at me like I was the most pathetic and disturbing creature that she had ever seen in her life. She had got dressed in the bathroom, and now she grabbed her bag, turned around and walked out of the room, and then out of the house without saying another word.

Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers