Ass Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard let out a fiery explosion of hot, mushy shit right into Liara's mouth as she was cleaning her rectum. Liara gladly consumed it all, pushing her face further into Shepard's cheeks to spread it around her face. Shepard yelled, cumming instantly as she felt Liara's lips sucking against her asshole. Ropes of white cum shot out of her cock, landing in the shit filled boots.

Full of steaming hot feces and cum, Shepard picked up one boot and forced it onto Liara's leg. Copious amounts of shit and cum overflowed out of the boot, and Liara rubbed her other leg in the filth. She could feel Shepard's mushy shit squeezed between her toes, completely

enveloping her leg. Liara took the next boot of her own volition, and slowly slid it on her other leg. More crap came piling out of it as she put it on. Liara savored the feeling of the steaming hot shit slowly enveloping her leg, and soon both her legs were completely encased in the shit filled boots.

"How does it feel?" Shepard asked, licking her lips.

"Oh- It feels so hot and soft!" Liara moaned, rubbing her thighs together. She closed her legs shut tight, putting pressure on her clitoris. The powerful fumes from Shepard's shit reached her cunt, and Liara could feel herself ache with want. She took handfuls of the feces discarded on the bed and rubbed it all over herself. Spreading brown streaks up and down her torso, all the way down to her cunt. She rubbed it, shit covering her pussy.

Shepard laughed, all too pleased with her lover's satisfaction. "Now tell me, who do you belong to?"

"You! I belong to you, Shepard!" Liara whined. "I'm your fuck toy! You can use me and come inside of me whenever you want!"

"That's right!" Shepard grinned widely. "Don't ever forget it! You're my fuck toy for me to use and fill with shit and cum." With her now limp cock in one hand, Shepard aimed it at Liara's pussy. While the Asari rubbed her clit and played with herself, Shepard unleashed a yellow stream of piss right on her cunt. Liara moaned, gasping with pleasure. Hot urine scalded her throbbing cunt, and Liara couldn't help but stick three fingers inside of herself to satisfy herself.

"Ooh, you nasty little slut!" Shepard commented, shaking her cock as she finished her piss. "You want me to fuck you again, you needy whore? Does my piss make you that horny?"

"It does!" Liara replied quickly. "Fuck me again, Shepard! I need it! I need to feel your cock inside of me again!"

"Be patient. I'll give you my cock again soon." Shepard picked up Liara's coat, wiping excess feces from her ass crack onto it. Covering it with her filth, Shepard tossed it back to Liara. "Put it back on, now you can wear my shit too." She winked.

Liara obeyed, tugging on the heavy coat one sleeve at a time. The heavy smell overwhelmed her, and Liara could feel her whole body shudder with delight. She felt so warm and sticky, weighed down by the massive coat.

"I love it, it feels much better with your shit all over it." Liara sighed, hugging herself with the filthy arms of her coat. "And it smells just like you." Liara said as she dug her nose deep into the coat fibers. Shepard's shit and cum stained the coat in various places, no doubt permanently marking it with the powerful scent.

"You love my nasty smell, don't you?" Shepard teased, climbing on top of the bed and hovering over Liara. She aimed her ass at Liara's face, letting out a gnarly fart. Liara flinched, the strong gas surrounding her completely. She choked, struggling to breathe it all in at once. Shepard grunted, forcing out another fart- but out came a lot more than she anticipated.

"Fuck!" Shepard cursed, loudly. A steaming pile of dark brown shit came piling out of Shepard's asshole. It fell directly into Liara's mouth, filling it up gagging her effectively. "Damn, that's the biggest load I've had in a while." Shepard sighed, grinning with delight as she watched Liara struggle to swallow the thick, creamy shit. "You've been such a good toilet tonight, you're eating all my shit so quickly!" Shepard grinned. "Too bad I'm almost out of gas..."

Liara made a muffled upset noise, still struggling to swallow the massive load of shit.

"Hm?" Shepard paused. "What was that?"

Liara choked down the last of the shit, feces spilling over the sides of her face.

"Please!" Liara begged. "I- I need it..." She trailed off, blushing intensely. "I need more!"

"Need what, Liara?" Shepard teased, grinding her ass against Liara's face. Her huge ass easily spread the shit all over Liara's neck and chin.

"Your farts, your shit, everything! I need it, please, let me eat more of your shit! Fart in my face, please!" Liara begged, her cunt leaking with pleasure as she clawed at the bedsheets.

"You want more of my farts that badly, you desperate little slut?" Shepard asked, resting her fat ass right on Liara's chin. The Asari's mouth was right behind Shepard's puckered anus.

"Yes! Please fart on my face, commander!" Liara begged.

"Alright whore, you asked for it."

PRRRRRNNTNTNNTNT!

Shepard laughed, her anus releasing a brutal fart that struck Liara quite suddenly. Despite her begging, nothing could prepare Liara for the strong gas. Shepard turned her head back smugly, catching a full glimpse of Liara behind her. She looked stunned, frozen in place as she helplessly breathed in all of Shepard's stink.

"Ha! How was that, toilet? Was it too much for you?" Shepard snickered.

"It was stronger than I expected..." Liara admitted, blushing intensely. "But it felt so good!"

"Good, huh?" Shepard repeated. "In that case, thank me for my shit. Go on, toilet. Your master is waiting for her thank you."

"Thank you, Shepard." Liara moaned, filled with bliss ass she took a deep sniff of the fumes.

"Get back to licking. And make your hands useful. Stroke my cock for me again." Shepard ordered. Liara felt her clit vibrate with excitement as Shepard laid out her commands. Being ordered around by her always was a thrill to Liara. The Asari was completely at Shepard's mercy, worshiping even her own shit, jerking her off while she was being farted on in the face.

Tongue deep inside of Shepard's hole, Liara moaned with pleasure. It didn't take long for more mushy shit to come out of Shepard, the extreme amount blasting Liara in the face. Liara shut her eyes and moaned, embracing and accepting her fate as a toilet. The shit spread all over her face as Liara pushed her nose in deeper.

"Yeah, that's it, that's the sweet spot!" Shepard yelled. "Keep licking right there! Don't move!" Shepard was extremely close to orgasm, and Liara's tongue only pushed Shepard closer to the edge.

Liara swirled her tongue repeatedly in the same spot, causing Shepard to fart uncontrollably. The commander grit her teeth, her cock swelling with pleasure as she let out the long set of farts. Gassy winds struck Liara like a punch to the face. Shit splurted out of Shepard's asshole and landed right on Liara's cheek. Liara giggled, spreading the shit on her face then rubbing it on Shepard's butt. She gave Shepard's ass a good smack, which helped release another gruesome fart.

"Hey!" Shepard laughed, bending over with her hands on her knees. "Be careful back there. You don't want me to fart all at once, do you?" The commander teased.

"If you unloaded all your farts and shit on me all at once, I would love it." Liara replied, lustfully squeezing Shepard's asscheeks. "And I can't help but be fascinated with your ass... It's so big, I want to rest my face inside of it and smell it forever." Liara said, pressing her face against the plush of Shepard's fat asscheeks.

"Aren't you greedy?" Shepard teased. "You really want me to open the floodgates and let everything out at once? I don't think you can handle it, Liara." Shepard smirked, enjoying the sensation of Liara's nose wedged right in between her cheeks.

"Please, Shepard! I need it, I need to experience it. I just know it would be incredible." Liara pleaded, reaching back around for the commander's cock. "Please, treat me like the toilet I am! I'm ready for it!" Liara was desperate, soaked in her own sweat and Shepard's filth. She had never felt so hot, so grimy, so completely covered in disgustingness. She could feel the magnitude of shit covering her, from her legs to her face, and it made Liara's pussy wetter just thinking of the sheer degeneracy of it all.

"I love the sound of you begging." Shepard licked her lips. "Do it some more and I'll give you the treatment you deserve. Explain to me just why you deserve to be my toilet and to eat all my shit."

"I love eating your shit, I love smelling it, I love having it cover me." Liara panted, tonguing the rim of Shepard's anus desperately. "I want to be your shit eating slave forever!" Liara moaned, hands lovingly wrapped around Shepard's cock. She stroked back and forth while she licked in tandem. Shepard's cock was soaked with precum, and smeared with shit as well thanks to Liara.

"Forever, you say?" Shepard teased. "Forever is a long time. Are you sure you can handle an eternity of my shit? Can you really eat all of it? I want you to prove to me that you're worthy."

"Please, I'll do anything to please you master, let me be your toilet whore for the rest of my life!" Liara begged, dragging her tongue from Shepard's anus to her ballsack. "I can be a good toilet, I promise!" She gargled Shepard's massive balls in her mouth, sucking on them and sniffing the sweaty underside of her cock. Shepard felt a shock of pleasure run up her spine, her entire body convulsing with lust. She inadvertently let rip a huge fart, blasting Liara in the face. Liara moaned loudly, making sounds of pleasure as she continued eating out Shepard's ass.

"Alright pet, you've done a good job cleaning my ass for me." Shepard chuckled. "I'll give you what you earned after all that hard work."

Liara gasped with joy, her tongue placed right under Shepard's sphincter, awaiting her next load of shit. "Please, master! I can't wait any longer!"

"Ughngnh!" Shepard grunted, unleashing a fiery load of hot, steaming diarrhea. The waterfall of shit poured down onto Liara, streaming down her neck and onto her chest. She shamelessly rubbed the shit all over herself, gasping with pure joy. More shit came spurting out of Shepard, falling down on Liara in long smooth turds. Liara grabbed fistfuls of shit and squeezed it, the brown mush coating her fingers in the process.

Liara cupped her hands under Shepard's huge ass, shit piling up in her hand. It overflowed out of her palms, falling on Liaras thighs and boots. She rubbed her thighs together, stimulating her clit as she placed her mouth right under Shepard's anus. Shit directly drizzled into her mouth, and Liara gladly swallowed it all. Both hands migrated towards her cunt, and Liara rubbed her pussy with shit covered hands.

"It's so hot- and thick!" Liara exclaimed, smothering herself with Shepard's feces. "I love it!"

Hearing Liara sing her praises only made Shepard hornier. She picked up Liara, holding her in place above her erect cock. She nuzzled deep into Liara's neck, planting kisses along her jawline. "You're such a good little toilet." Shepard whispered, licking shit off of Liara's face. "You want to feel my cock inside of you again?"

"Mmhm!" Liara nodded her head desperately with a mouthful of shit.

"Good. I'll fuck you even harder than before." Shepard cackled. She roughly tossed Liara onto the bed, the Asari landing face first into the cushioning. She struggled to roll over, her oversized boots getting in the way.

"Don't bother moving, Liara. You're right where I want you." Shepard teased, mounting Liara from behind. "Now get on all fours, pet!" Shepard demanded. Liara immediately complied, panting like a dog would as Shepard laid her cock on top of her ass. "What a cute little cunt you have." Shepard admired, spreading Shepard's buttcheeks and pressing her cockhead against her entrance. "I wonder if it'll feel better the second time."

Without further hesitation Shepard thrust into Liara, her coat flapping loudly with every gyration of her hips.

"Ah!" Liara yelped, arms and legs trembling as they struggled to support her. "Put it all the way inside Shepard, please!" She begged. "I need to feel all of your cock inside of me at once!"

"Don't be so impatient." Shepard hushed her. "We can't spoil all the fun at once."

The commander slowly pulled her erect cock out, covered in Liara's juices. She slipped it in again, hands on her hips as she casually fucked Liara from behind. Liara muffled a loud moan of excitement into the bed, fingers clutching the sheets tightly.

"Feel good?" Shepard asked, full of pride.

"Yes!" Liara moaned, backing her ass up so she was closer to Shepard. Shepard thrust in deep, bumping the tip of her cock against Liara's sweet spot. She yelped, experiencing both pain and pleasure from Shepard's thick cock. "Your cock is so big, it's stretching me out." Liara whined, practically drooling from the rough fucking Shepard was giving her.

"Oh yeah? You like my big thick cock fucking you, don't you, you little slut?" Shepard teased. "Your cute little pussy can't handle my monster dick? Too bad, I'm stuffing you full of my cock no matter what." Shepard snickered. Her cock was swollen, pumped full of blood and adrenaline. Multiple farts rushed out of her as she thrust her cock inside Liara. The loud, scattered farts echoed throughout the room.

Creamy shit eventually splurted out of Shepard's backside, exploding out of her from the greasy farts. She cupped her hand behind her ass, catching a handful of the steamy shit. She slapped the shit on top of Liara's back, smothering the feces over her pale blue skin. Liara moaned loudly with delight, arching her back and practically howling as she orgasmed.

"More! Spread more of it on me!" Liara begged, while Shepard increased the speed of her thrusts. Shepard spread the shit all over Liara's back, rubbing it up and down. Her hands were coated in layers of greasy shit, Shepard rubbed it all over her own face as well. She took in deep breaths, sucking the shit off her fingers as she rammed her cock into Liara.

"You're so hungry for my cock and shit, Liara." Shepard commented, thrusting deep inside of her lover. "Tell me, who do you belong to?"

"You, I belong to you Shepard." Liara moaned helplessly. "I'm here to service your cock and clean your ass with my tongue!"

"Good girl." Shepard snickered, thrusting inside of Liara one final time. Shepard yelled out loud, overwhelmed by the physical sensation of orgasm. Gallons of cum spurted out of Shepard's cockhead, filling Liara's cunt completely. "Fuck!" Shepard hissed, squeezing Liara's ass. "Your tight little pussy is perfect!"

Liara sighed with delight, melting into the bed and sweating under her heavy coat. "Thank you, Shepard." She said breathlessly. "That was amazing." Liara could barely speak after such a brutal fucking, her entire body ached. She breathed in and out heavily, trying to regain her composure. Liara didn't even realize Shepard taking her boots off, shit falling out of them in the process.

Shepard held up one of the furry boots, filled to the brim with her own shit and cum. She gave it a sniff, immediately recoiling from the heavy fumes.

"Eugh! This really is some nasty shit." She remarked. "Good thing I have my toilet slut to help eat it all!" Shepard snickered, pouring the contents of the boot all over Liara. Liara immediately began writhing under the waterfall of shit, embracing it as Shepard unloaded it over her. She groped her breasts and rubbed the shit over her stomach, moaning with ecstasy.

Shepard picked up the second boot, this time pouring it over Liara's head. Liara opened her mouth, desperate to catch as much of the shit as she could. The shit piled up on top of her, burying her head under a mound of steaming hot feces. Liara moaned with delight from under the massive turd pile, fingers deep inside of her cunt.

Liara tried to swallow as much of the shit as she could, eating whole mouthfuls. Shepard picked up a large chunk of shit from Liara's head, exposing her face. The commander leaned down and gave her a kiss, tongue deep inside of Liara's mouth. Liara reciprocated the kiss, sucking on Shepard's tongue and wrapping her hands around her waist. Liara pulled Shepard in close, the two now lying on top of the mountain of feces and cum. They both humped and kissed each other, still lost in their lustful thoughts.

Shepard pulled away from Liara, grabbing two handfuls of shit. She slapped the poop on her tits, massaging the brown mess all over her own chest. Liara reached up, fondling Shepard's breasts lovingly and further spreading the feces. Mouth wide open, Liara craned her neck to suck Shepard's breast, licking off the shit and playing with the commander's sensitive nipples.

Shepard bit her lip, holding back a moan. Liara took notice, giggling quietly.

"Does this feel good, commander?" Liara asked demurely.

"It does." Shepard confirmed. "Don't stop."

Liara nodded, continuing sucking on Shepard's right breast, hand groping her left one. Blue fingers tweaked tender nipples, spreading shit over Shepard's chest.

"Such an obedient toilet." Shepard sighed with admiration, petting Liara gently on the head. "I love you, Liara."

"I love you too, commander." Liara replied, looking up at Shepard lovingly. "Thank you for allowing me to be your toilet."

"Of course, pet. I wouldn't dream of anyone else taking your place." Shepard smiled.

The two continued kissing, both of them taking turns rubbing shit all over the other. Inside the privacy of their room, Shepard and Liara could play out their deepest fantasies, protected from judgemental eyes and potential foes. Liara was able to enact her wildest desires, while Shepard relieved the stress she endured daily. The two of them truly did compliment each other, and Liara was so grateful to have a willing companion she could study the bodily functions of in such an intimate manner.

There would be many more nights like tonight, where the two women would have their fill of filth and debasement. And in each night preceding this one, Liara would grow more and more hungry for Shepard's cock and shit. The doctor never considered such a thing before she met the commander, but like most things about Shepard, it took Liara by surprise.

The two women, tired from a long night, eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, both covered in filth and cum.