Ass Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Thank you, commander!" Liara moaned. "It feels so good! Your cock is incredible!"

"You're not usually this needy." Shepard smirked. "Maybe I've awoken something inside of you, Liara. Maybe you're finally realizing just where you should be- underneath me and taking my cock."

"I know I belong underneath you, Shepard. It feels so natural to me." Liara moaned. "I can't help it..." Liara panted, biting her lip as Shepard thrust into her continuously. "Your smell, it's so pungent and strong, it's making me go crazy!" Liara whined.

"Oh, you mean this?" Shepard laughed, taking one side of her coat and covering Liara with it. Shepard pressed herself against Liara's back as she fucked her, the heavy coat covering both of them. Liara gasped from the sudden added weight, the pressure and smell of Shepard intensifying with every thrust. "You love this dirty, disgusting smell, don't you Liara?" Shepard teased, pinching Liara's thigh.

"Ah! I do! I love your smell, Shepard!" Liara gasped loudly, arching her back as Shepard rammed into her cunt fast and deep. "I need your stinky cock inside of me! Deeper, please!"

"You want me to go deeper? You'll cum right away if I go all the way in, won't you?" Shepard teased. "I can't reward you that quickly, Liara." Shepard snickered, humping against Liara's back as she fucked into her cunt. Liara's clit rubbed against the bed as Shepard fucked into her hard, balls slapping loudly against eachother. Shepard's body odor dominated Liara's senses, the commander rubbing her body and fur coat all over her.

"Please, commander! I need it! I need your cock all the way inside of me!" Liara begged, gripping the bed sheets with white knuckles. "Give it to me, I need it! Fuck me as hard as you can!" Liara squirmed, her cunt tightened and contracted around Shepard's cock, spasming out of control with bliss.

"I'll fuck you hard alright. Give my coat a nice deep smell and I'll make you cum right now." Shepard ordered. Liara obeyed, sniffing deep into the sweaty fibers of her fur coat. In it Liara could smell Shepard's sweat and body odor, the scent powerful enough to make her dizzy.

"I'm gonna- ahh!" Liara bit her lip, weak from being pounded into the mattress. Her breasts swung back and forth as Shepard pounded her into the mattress. "Please, I'm so close! Fuck me harder!"

With every thrust, Shepard could feel herself reaching closer to climax. She tried to pace herself, but was ultimately just as impatient as Liara was. She released her swollen cock from Liara, ready to burst. Shepard aimed her pulsing cock over Liara's back, shooting thick white ribbons of cum all over the fur coat. Shepard cursed and moaned loudly, her mind reeling with ecstasy as she finished off her release.

Liara felt a full body orgasm throttle her to her core, the heavy cum falling on her back made her shudder in the best way possible. She squirmed and her legs spasmed, moaning loudly into the blanket, barely muffled.

"It feels so good." Liara gasped, melting into the bed sheets. "Thank you, commander!"

Cock still dripping with cum, Shepard wiped the remaining spunk off on Liara's boots, dirtying them and rubbing the cum all over the fur fibers. Shepard admired her handiwork, hands on her hips as she gazed down at Liara. She was heaving, desperate to catch up with her breathing. Liara was completely covered in cum, and Shepard grinned, knowing she successfully marked her territory.

"You look so beautiful right now." Shepard admired, looking down at the Asari lovingly. "Covered in my cum and still quivering from an orgasm I gave you. Perfect." Shepard turned around, lifting the backside of her coat, revealing her juicy ass and thighs. "Now crawl over to my ass. I worked up quite a sweat fucking you, now I need you to clean me up." Shepard ordered.

On her hands and knees, Liara crawled over to Shepard, sitting on the edge of the bed. Shepard aimed her ass right towards Liara's face, and let loose a ferocious fart. The rancid wind blew right into Liara's eyes, she flinched from its intensity. Shepard chuckled, wiggling her butt in front of Liara.

"You like that smell, toilet? Now, give my ass a good licking. I might even reward you with some more farts in your face if you're good enough." Shepard hummed casually, presenting her ass to Liara. Liara leaned forward, giving Shepard's ass a good sniff before spreading her cheeks and licking up and down her hole. She bit her lip, instantly attracted to the heavy fumes. Both Shepard's asshole and cock emanated a powerful musk, lulling the alien into a hazy, submissive state of mind. It was a strong, overwhelming stench that affected Liara in such a way that she knew she had to investigate more. Without hesitation she advanced forward directly to Shepard's hole, tongue licking unwashed flesh.

"Ah!" Liara moaned, squeezing Shepard's plump asscheeks while swirling her tongue over Shepard's asshole. "It tastes so good!" She pressed her tongue deep into the commander's anus, sniffing Shepard's taint passionately. Shepard's body tingled all over, her cock and lower abdomen especially excited. She felt Liara's tongue lap up her sweat, tenderly licking the dirtiest parts of her body.

Shepard's cock hardened to a full erection once more, and she let out an exasperated moan. Out came several farts loosely strung together, the sound ripping out of her jiggling ass cheeks. The relief of letting out the huge set of farts, and Liara's nose in her asshole, made her cock pulsate with pleasure.

"Stroke my cock, slut!" Shepard yelled. "Stroke it while you have your face buried deep in my ass!"

Liara leaned her face deeper into Shepard's ass and took Shepard's cock by the base. She effortlessly stroked Shepard's cock while she dug into her cheeks.

"Ah~!" Liara gasped, her tongue overstimulated by the strong taste of Shepard's musk and sweat. Lowering her eyelids, Liara moaned with pleasure, exploring the commander's anus with her tongue. Shepard grunted with pleasure, arching her back so her ass pressed close against Liara.

"So, you like the taste of my ass, huh?" Shepard asked, a pleased smirk forming on her face. Liara's tongue felt so good against her opening, she nearly had her entire head stuffed into the commander's ass cheeks. Liara muffled affirmatively, eagerly digging deep in between Shepard's cheeks.

"I've never encountered such a strong taste before." Liara remarked, taking a break to catch her breath. "Or smell... it's almost hypnotic." She pulled away from Shepard's anus, a string of saliva still connecting them together.

"It's that impressive, huh?" Shepard laughed, the praise going to her head- both of them. Her cock swelled tightly, responding excitedly to Liara's touch.

"I can't even begin to describe it. Like a mix between fermented sweat and your own rugged sexual essence." Liara said breathily, amazed with her lover's ass. Shepard's hole puckered open, a fart puffing out and into Liara's face. She excitedly dug into Shepard's ass again, sniffing and licking in between walls of flesh. Liara was hot, sweating heavily under the thick coat and large boots. The collective smell between her and Shepard was powerful enough to make her moan loudly with pleasure.

"Damn Liara, you're even a desperate slut for my own gas too, huh?" Shepard teased Liara, wiggling her butt against her. Hiking up one leg, Shepard grunted, cock springing upwards as she let out a massive blast of gnarly farts right into Liara's face. Liara squealed with pleasure, moaning as the foul air blasted into her face. The powerful blast was still not enough to hold her back, and she greedily ate Shepard's ass, swallowing every individual fart with a wide open mouth.

BLLRRRRRRRRRRRNNNTT!

A hot fart erupted from Shepard's asshole, the spicy air causing Liara's eyes to water. Her clit throbbed, aching with a perverse desire.

"Ah!" Liara panted, tongue out. "Such a strong odor- it makes me feel weak...!" Liara bit her lips, overcome with sexual titillation. This brand new, intense feeling overwhelmed her and her body tensed with extreme pleasure. More hot farts blurted out of Shepard, and Liara felt her cunt drip with excitement. Something about the warm, forceful winds hitting her directly in the face made Liara wet. She felt the inside of her cunt tense up, strained with sexual stress and joy. The sensation made Liara go limp, fully leaning her face into Shepard's ass for support.

"Mmmph!" Liara muffled a sound of excitement, eagerly sniffing the deepest part of Shepard's ass crack. She parted her lips, tongue exploring the tight squeeze of Shepard's anus. The redhead felt Liara sniffing into her deep, and she moaned with approval.

"Keep it up baby." Shepard panted, eager and horny like a dog in heat. "Keep licking my ass and I'll let you sniff my farts as much as you want. I know you love it!" Shepard goaded her on. "Just like that, with your nose right up my ass crack... dig in deeper! I have a big one coming!"

BRRRRRRRNPTPTPT!

"How's that smell, toilet whore?" Shepard teased.

"It smells incredible." Liara replied dreamily. Her tongue tickled the rim of Shepard's anus, causing the commander to fidget.

"Ah!" Shepard moaned with satisfaction. "Liara, your face feels so good in between my asscheeks. Don't stop!"

Liara obeyed, happily licking the tender insides of Shepard's anus. With both hands reaching around, Liara jerked off Shepard, putting all her passion and strength into the handjob. Hungry with desire, Liara squeezed the base of Shepard's cock, while fondling her balls with her other hand. Shooting her tongue as far inside Shepard's ass as possible, Liara was successful in causing the other woman to moan uncontrollably.

"Fuck!" Shepard yelled, groping her own breasts and tweaking her nipples. She bit her lip, lower body spasming with erotic sensation. The combined relief of letting her gas out while Liara serviced her cock made Shepard see stars. That, plus the overheating and dizzying sensation her coat was causing only added to the surreal effect.

"Such a good, obedient pet." Shepard purred, grinding her ass against Liara's tongue. "I'll help make sure you smell all that gas at once." Shepard lifted the back of her coat, draping it over Liara. It covered Liara as she made steady work of rimming Shepard's ass. A grumble from Shepard's gut alerted her that another fart was on the way- and she could feel it was a big one.

"You hear that, Liara? My stomach is churning, get ready to breathe it in, bitch!" Shepard laughed, lifting one leg and farting quite loudly. Liara moaned with pleasure, digging her face deep into Shepard's ass. Hugging her by the thighs, Liara was glued to Shepard's ass, embracing the foul pent up odor.

Shepard bit her lip, unable to contain her orgasm for much longer. "Deeper." She grunted, trapping Liara under her coat and farting more. Liara obliged, sticking her tongue into Shepard's ass as deep as she could. Her tongue eventually came into contact with something that wasn't flesh, but rather soft and hot. Bitter to the taste, Liara knew exactly what it was.

With the weight of the fur coat holding her down, there was nothing separating Liara from Shepard's ass. She was trapped under the sweaty coat, her tits brushing against the back of Shepard's boots. Reaching around to give Shepard's cock one final tug, Liara resumed eating Shepard's ass. Kissing and sucking on the rim of her anus, Liara pumped Shepard's cock until the commander was gasping for air.

Liara sped up, pumping Shepard's cock erratically quickly. Her hand was a blur as she expertly worked Shepard's cock, tongue still deep in her ass. Shepard couldn't take it anymore, and soon all she could see was white as her vision faded temporarily. She yelled out loud, releasing her second load of the night. In the midst of her orgasm, Shepard let out multiple loud farts in a row, all hitting Liara right in the face.

Liara sucked every one of them up, breathing them all in with vigor. "Oh Shepard, it smells so intoxicating!" Liara moaned, nose wedged inside Shepard's ass. Shepard grunted, forcing out the remainder of her farts.

"Good, I want you to sniff every single one of those farts right up! And don't stop licking!" Shepard ordered. Liara obeyed, continuing to lick Shepard's taint and hole. "Nngh..." Shepard moaned, biting her lower lip. Her cock was still reeling after letting out such a huge load. She felt like she was done for the night- but the familiar feeling of pressure knocked on her bowels. She needed to shit, badly.

Farting so quickly, and all at once, really encouraged her gut to kick into gear. An immense amount of shit was backed up inside Shepard, she was going to crap at any second. With how much there was, she was surprised she could hold it in at all. Her anus opened, a head of a turd peaking out of her hole.

Liara lunged forward, welcoming the incoming turd into her. It slowly came out of Shepard's asshole, inching forward into Liara's open mouth. It fell down her throat, eventually falling and breaking off from Shepard's ass, the weight of the turd too heavy to continue dangling. Liara swallowed the turd whole, struggling to force the massive piece of shit down her throat. Finally gulping it down, Liara gasped for air, shit staining the corners of her mouth.

"Oh my..." Liara panted, hands resting on her thighs. "That was quite a large one." She blushed, licking her lips as if she were hungry for more.

"There's a lot more where that came from. Lay down." Shepard instructed, climbing on top of the bed. Liara followed suit, lying down underneath Shepard. Shepard hovered her massive butt over Liara, anus directly over her face. The Asari opened her mouth, wide enough to catch any shit from Shepard.

"Hnngh!" Shepard grunted loudly, baring her teeth. A second log of shit was forced out of her, slowly stretching her hole and piling up on top of Liara's face. Liara gasped with excitement, the hot and steamy shit burning her skin. "Fuck, you like that, don't you Liara?" Shepard teased, snickering. She shook her ass, encouraging the last of the turd to snap off and plop on Liara's forehead.

It fell onto Liara and she gushed with pleasure, a high pitch moan escaped from her lips. It was a long, fat log of shit. And it rested heavily on top of her heaving face. The fumes completely captivated her, the strong concentrated smell made Liara feel a new kind of attachment to Shepard that she had never felt before.

Liara brought hesitant hands to her face, her palms heated by the steam coming from the formidable turd. The shit took up so much space, not only on her face but the turd was deep throating her as well. Liara swallowed the hot shit, slowly chewing on what was piled up in her mouth. Delicate fingers grabbed and squished the fresh turd that remained on her face. The mush squeezed through her fingers and fell out of her hand, landing on her face once again. Liara began to rub the mess all over her face, moaning as she embraced the thick, sticky substance.

"It's so... pungent." Liara commented, admiring its strong smell. She continued to spread the shit around her face with one hand, the other reaching down and touching herself. She was astounded when she felt how wet she was. The excitement of such a colossal load of shit lying on her face, while she sweated and laid on the floor, covered in fur, was getting to her. So many powerful conflicting smells, both she and Shepard had a strong sweaty body odor, but Shepards was definitely the more noticeable of the two.

Of course it didn't take long for the large furry boots to get some of the mess on them. Liara moaned, the feeling of the shit completely covering her body was turning her on. Every inch of her was covered in either sweat or shit, and Liara loved it. She became a horny, desperate slut for Shepard and her ass.

"Shepard, I want more of your shit all over me!" Liara shouted. "Please, use my entire body as your toilet! I want to be covered in your shit and piss!" She begged, writhing on the bed in Shepard's filth. Shepard smirked in response, ripping off Liara's coat.

"Alright princess, you asked for it." Shepard grinned, sliding off each of Liara's furry boots. "I'll make sure every inch of you is covered in my waste." Shepard licked her lips, eyeing Liara hungrily. She grabbed Liara by the top of her head, and forced her face first into her ass. Shepard farted, shit particles flying out from her ass. She released her grip on Liara, who was reeling from the extreme smell. Her face was covered in liquid shit, freshly blasted onto her courtesy of Shepard.

"I bet you aren't used to seeing this from us humans, huh? Shepard teased.

"I've never seen anything like this before from any species." Liara replied. "The amount of shit you're producing compared to the size of your body... it's impressive."

"Are you saying you weren't expecting so much from me?" Shepard chuckled. "Don't make me put you in your place, toilet."

Shepard turned around and rubbed the scat all over Liara's face, dragging muddied hands over her breasts and squeezing hard. Liara whined, utterly dominated by Shepard. She opened her mouth, desperate to swallow more of Shepard's shit. Shepard then aimed her ass towards Liara's tits. She squirted out a large amount of watery diarrhea, poop splattering all over Liara's chest. Liara curled her toes and wrapped her legs together, fully embracing the sensation of shit all over her.

"Ah- It feels so good on my tits!" Liara laughed.

The Asari took a handful of Shepard's shit and rubbed the feces all over her breasts, squeezing and pulling at them while moaning with delight. Shepard smirked, taking a pile of shit into her own hands as well and smothering it all over Liara's legs. With another handful of her own shit, Shepard wiped it on Liara's cheek, then leaned in to give her a passionate kiss. The two women locked lips for a good minute, kissing the other with unbridled lust.

They both shared saliva and Shepard could taste her own feces on Liara's tongue. She grimaced from the bitter taste, but ultimately continued her make out.

Shepard finally pulled away, gasping for air. She looked down lovingly at her partner, admiring how Liara looked while covered in filth. "You look perfect like this." Shepard whispered, tracing her finger along Liara's jawline. "My dirty little toilet slut." She chuckled. "That's what you are, right? My dirty little whore?"

"I am. I'm your desperate toilet whore!" Liara moaned, looking up at Shepard lovingly. "I want to eat your shit and drink your piss...I want to be your cum dumpster for life!" Shepard nodded with approval, patting Liara on the head.

"Good girl." She affirmed. Shepard's gut gurgled, and the commander doubled over in pain. "Agh!" She hissed, farting uncontrollably. She grabbed both of Liara's boots, deciding to use them as last minute toilets. She squatted over the opening of one boot, and grunted, pooping inside of it. Unsurprisingly Shepard let out a long, curled turd that piled up nicely right into the boot. Steaming shit rested inside of the shoe, filling it completely. Shepard picked up the other boot, releasing an even bigger turd inside the shoe. She cursed with pleasure, her cock hard begging for attention.

"Need me to clean you up again?" Liara offered, hands on Shepard's cheeks. She gently spread them apart, and lapped up the caked on shit. She traced her tongue up and over Shepard's dirty hole, licking off layers of shit. Shepard licked her lips with satisfaction, hands wrapped around her cock. She jerked her cock back and forth, moaning wildly as Liara tongued her ass deeply.

"Deeper! Eat all of my shit!" Shepard commanded, frantically tugging on her cock. She was desperate for the sweet feeling of orgasmic release, yelling with passion. "Fuck!" Shepard shouted, a bubbly fart erupting from her anus unexpectedly. Liara swallowed the fart entirely, rubbing her face against Shepard's shitty hole.