Ass Effect: The Sequel

Story Info
More nasty fun with the ME cast, featuring Ashley and Wrex.
10k words
2.83
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romance was usually the last thing on Ashley William's mind. The stubborn, determined woman she was, was never really much for friendship either. With her insular upbringing she was used to only confiding in her family, but of course her shell quickly began to crack when she met the commander. She wasn't in any rush to warm up to the non-human crew members however. She wasn't afraid to make her distaste known and it often caused conflict.

The Krogan elephant in the room being Wrex. Ashley was certainly put off at first by his appearance. One of the least humanoid looking species she had encountered, Wrex's towering frame didn't help her suspicions of him either. Of course after time she had come to tolerate him, and vice versa. Wrex wasn't exactly the biggest fan of her attitude either. The two had butted heads before, but ultimately no grudges were held. For the longest time, Ashley was certain she had only felt one way about him- a team mate and nothing else.

And yet, as time went on, her feelings shifted.

It had been several days since the last mission, yet Ashley still couldn't get her mind off of it. And because of it, she was doing something she never, in a million lightyears, would see herself doing: working up the courage to ask an alien on a date. She was standing in front of Wrex's quarters, sweaty hands balled into tight fists at her side. Ashley's mind raced with scenes from the latest mission. It was quite eventful, to say the least. It had taken place on a hot and arid desert planet which left the crew dehydrated and exhausted. Nothing Ashley wasn't used to, after all there was nothing a long relaxing shower couldn't fix. However, the latest trip was under rather unique circumstances. She and Wrex had split off from the rest of the crew, and ended up working together for hours.

In that time they bickered, yelled, insults were thrown around, and threats of bodily harm ensued. And as much as she wanted to deny it, Ashley did bond with him at the same time. He was rather talkative, a trait she would usually regard with contempt. However the more Wrex shared about his past, the more Ashley came to connect with him. The two of them were hot, cranky, and ready to kill someone, yet Ashley still felt a strange new feeling developing for him the more time she spent with the Krogan. And despite his non-humanoid appearance, she did begin to form an unexpected attraction to him.

It might have been the lack of proper oxygen and heat stroke affecting her, but even a week after they left the planet, her feelings didn't change. And now, here she was standing outside his door like a stupid blushing school girl. God, she felt ridiculous. Maybe she should just head back to her room, or maybe even consider a medical check up to make sure she was still in the right frame of mind. In the midst of debating whether or not she should just leave, Ashley fumbled backwards, the doors swinging open. Wrex barged into her, knocking her backwards.

"Hey- Whoa!" She yelled, landing on her side with a thud.

"Where'd you come from?" Wrex grunted, glaring at Ashley as she picked herself up. "Were you spying on me?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Ashley scoffed. "I was about to knock to come in. I'm not an animal, you know."

"Riiight." Wrex deadpanned. "And what exactly did you need?" Wrex began walking down the corridor, Ashley quickly jogging to catch up to him.

"No need to act so sour, tough guy." Ashley replied. "As a matter of fact, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go on a date." As the words left her mouth, Ashley couldn't tell if the sinking feeling in her stomach was caused by dread or excitement.

Wrex stopped dead in his tracks. "You're kidding, right?" He sneered.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Ashley folded her arms. "I'm being serious. I'd like to spend the night together." She looked up at Wrex with a defiant smirk, and he began to chuckle.

"Damn, I guess I must have really charmed you back on that last planet, huh?" He replied with a hint of sarcasm. "Maybe we should go on solo missions together more often." Wrex chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't call it charmed. More like... morbid fascination." Ashley cracked back. "And if I was spying on you, would you really blame me? I know I'm not the only one on the ship who's curious about what you have going on down there." Ashley motioned towards his quad with her other hand placed on her hip.

"Ha! Of course, you're not the first to ask." Wrex snickered. "You're bold, you know that?"

"Of course I know I'm bold. I wouldn't have gotten this far if I wasn't." Ashley replied. "So? How about it?" Ashley advanced ahead and stood in front of him, blocking his path. "Do you want to come to my room tonight?" Ashley was surprised with how confident she was sounding, although she honestly couldn't tell what Wrex's reaction might be. His face was so hard to read sometimes, it was difficult to tell happiness from rage.

Wrex paused, rubbing his chin. "I'm all for it, but I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into." He chuckled. "My species' anatomy might be too much for you to handle... and I have some rather taboo interests, if you know what I mean."

"And what would those be? Is it some kind of Krogan mating ritual I need to worry about?" Ashley scoffed.

"Not exactly. Even among my people my interests are rather odd. Are you sure you can handle it?" Wrex lowered his head, his stern gaze meeting Ashley's.

"Come on, you think I'm a coward? I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to try something new." Ashley replied. "I've been around the block a few times. I'm no virgin."

'This will definitely be new to her...' Wrex snickered at the thought. It would be fun to push the human to her limits. She was a frustrating person to interact with, and Bitch had definitely crossed his mind a few thousand times whenever she attempted to talk down to him. Putting her in her place would be heaven sent. And if she was offering, who was he to turn it down?

"You got yourself a deal, Williams." Said Wrex. "But we won't be going to your room. Meet me instead by the cargo bay. I know a spot that's closed off from the main area. It's big enough for two, if you know what I mean." He slapped Ashley's ass, sending her jumping in the air.

"Watch it! Save that for later you oaf!" Ashley shoved him. "You think I want the rest of the crew to know what we're doing?" Ashley said with a hastened whisper, looking around nervously.

"That'll be up to you, if you can manage to stay quiet during the fun." Wrex snickered. "Although, the spot I have is well hidden. We can test how loud you can scream while we're there."

"I'm guessing you've utilized that space before?" Ashley raised an eyebrow.

"Plenty. I definitely broke it in." Wrex grinned. "I'll meet you there in 10. Bring some supplies, and a lot of cleaning material."

"Should I even ask why?" Ashley asked in disbelief.

"We Krogan aren't known for hygiene, and when I fuck, it tends to get... messy." He grinned, picturing the hypothetical filthy scenario.

"Christ. You really have done this before if you're planning ahead for the cleanup..." Ashley shook her head. "Alright. I'll see you there. And there better not be another woman there waiting for you." Ashley said before they both split off in opposite directions.

"Tonight I plan on giving my full undivided attention to you, princess." Wrex replied, just before Ashley walked out of earshot. He entered the cargo bay, laughing to himself. This was going to be a very fun night.

-

"Wrex? Where are you?" Ashley shouted, looking around the cargo bay, cleaning supplies in tow.

"Over here!" Wrex poked his head out from a distant corner, signaling over to her with a wave.

She nodded and headed over to him, squeezing through the tight space that led into a wide open area. Tarps were already laid out on the floor by Wrex, covering the entire area of the crawl space. "You sure were prepared, huh?" Ashley remarked, setting the supplies to the side. "Is it really necessary to cover up this much space?I hope you're just being overly cautious." Ashley questioned, trying to hide her unease.

"Don't tell me you're about to back out now." Wrex grunted, picking up on her discomfort. "Unless you're really that afraid..."

"Afraid?! Please. You're not the first alien I've been with, you know." Ashley lied, making her way over to Wrex. "I have nothing to be afraid of." She placed two hands on his armor, looking up at him with a put on grin. She obviously couldn't back out now, Wrex would never let her live it down. But Ashley couldn't deny the tinge of fear (and excitement) when she pictured what the night had in store.

"I'll take your word for it. You better not just be spouting hot air." Said Wrex.

Standing on the tips of her toes, Ashley extended her head upward as far as she could and planted a kiss on the Krogan's lips. Wrex embraced her, pulling her in towards him and lifting her off her feet. Ashley felt a flutter of excitement as he picked her up, she felt weightless being held by him. His tendrils gripped her bottom firmly, giving her cheeks a tight squeeze. Ashley bit her lip, grinding her thighs together with excitement. She crashed her lips against Wrex's, her tongue tasting the deepest parts of his mouth.

Ashley was overwhelmed by the smell and taste, the new foreign sensation completely captivating her.

As Wrex pulled Ashley in closer she could feel the rough scales of his face scraping against hers. Wrex's skin was dry and hard, much unlike human flesh. But when he kissed her back, his long tongue invading her mouth, Ashley moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders and pulling his head closer to hers. She desperately brought Wrex in as close as she could, taking in his deep musk and rough, scaly skin. It was more than obvious that he failed to bathe since the last mission, and he stank to the highest heavens. Ashley knew full well he rarely cleaned himself, but the smell up close was so much more pungent than she was used to.

Ashley breathed raggedly, trying to keep up with Wrex's momentum. With every thrust of her tongue Wrex outmatched her energy tenfold. It was like he was sucking her in closer to him, his lips crushed against hers. Desperately breathing through her nose, Ashley combatted him with the same amount of passion, her tongue swirling around inside his mouth, sucking on him and moaning loudly. Wrex pulled away for a moment, grinning.

"Don't try so hard like you have something to prove, Williams. We can take it slow if you need to." Wrex said, picking her up by her thighs, supporting her ass with his hands. Ashley merely tugged him closer to her, gripping him by the armor. With her eyes interlocking with his she forced his lips back against hers, sucking on his tongue. She finally released him, catching her breath.

"Don't insult me. I have nothing to prove, especially to you." She spat. "If I can't handle it, I'll tell you. I don't need you to worry about me." Ashley licked her lips, caressing one side of Wrex's face. "I'm not a scared little girl, Wrex. If I didn't want a challenge I wouldn't have asked you for a date, would I?"

"I'd hardly call this a date." Wrex chuckled. "Alright, don't expect me to be gentle Williams."

"Gentle is the last thing I want, Wrex. You think if I wanted gentle I would have asked a Krogan?"." Ashley quipped back.

Wrex snickered, his claws grabbing her ass firmly. "Fair enough. I still have a lot to learn about you humans still. Maybe after tonight I'll know you better than you know yourself." He kissed her once again, his long tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. The two wrapped their tongues around each other, clawing and grabbing at each other's bodies as they grunted. His longer, thinner tongue wrapped around Ashley's shorter tongue, quite literally making her speechless. Wrex slammed Ashley against the wall, and he grinded his whole body against hers, completely enveloping her smaller frame.

Ashley never considered herself petite or fragile, but being manhandled by Wrex made her rethink everything. With one simple flick of his wrist, Wrex could easily snap the human female in half. The thought alone made Ashley excited, and it only led to her squeezing Wrex's armor as she forced his head closer to hers. Sandwiched between him and the wall, Ashley was utterly trapped. With no room for movement, she remained stationary, fully accepting Wrex's tongue inside her. She felt a wet spot forming in between her thighs, and it got bigger the more he ravaged her.

Up close and personal, the Krogan's musk was much more apparent. He always seemed to have a lingering odor, something Ashley and the rest of the Normandy had grown used to. But being this close to Wrex, the smell was on another level. Ashley managed to ignore it, instead embracing Wrex's penetrating tongue. She managed to suck on his tongue, bringing him closer into her. She clawed at the back of his neck, ravenous for more.

Wrex grunted with pleasure, hungrily exploring Ashley's mouth. He licked around the opening of her lips, making eye contact with her as he sent his tongue deeper in, sliding along the back of her throat. Ashley's eagerness matched his, making Wrex feel powerful. He protectively wrapped his arms around her small waist, pinching her as he grinded his lower half against her. Although it wasn't evident behind his armor, his erection was growing, painfully suppressed by his suit. The two grinded themselves against each other's crotch, Ashley pulling away momentarily.

"You know, the way you kiss isn't too different from a lot of human men. The long lizard tongue is a new experience though." Ashley gasped, staring Wrex right in the eye. A long strand of saliva still connecting the two. "Anything you're interested in seeing from me?" She winked.

"For starters, let's get this armor off. If mine stays on any longer it'll burst open." Wrex gently placed Ashley down.

"Sounds like you're more impatient than I am." Ashley teased. She reached behind and undid her military style bun, shaking her head to completely free her hair. "Which is good, because I can't wait to get out of this either. I feel like this suit suffocates me sometimes."

Slowly, Ashley carefully stripped herself of her armor, taking off one piece at a time while Wrex enjoyed the show. Usually she had on a practical sports bra and a plain pair of panties, nothing extravagant or too sexy. However, today Ashley had on something a little different compared to her usual garb. She slowly revealed a black, lacy two piece set of lingerie, a very fragile and wispy set of fabric that barely covered her. Leaving very little to the imagination, Wrex whistled once Ashley kicked off the last of her clunky armor.

"You go around gunning down aliens while wearing that under your suit?" Wrex laughed. "Or did you wear that especially just for me?"

"What, you didn't expect me to have an affinity for this kind of thing?" Ashley teased, posing with her hands on her hips. "Just because I'm military, doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun."

Wrex snickered. "Fun? Sure, whatever you tell yourself..."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Ashley asked, stepping forward.

"You're easily the wettest blanket on the entire Normandy. It seems like the only thing you know is work."

"That's rich coming from the guy I'm about to give a lap dance to. Unless, you think that would be boring too."

"Show me a good time and maybe I'll change my mind." Wrex chuckled, taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"You've got a lot of nerve..." Ashley teased "If you said something like that to me when we first met, I would have put a hole in your big, oversized head." Ashley advanced toward Wrex, putting her hand on each side of the chair he sat on. She looked him up and down, sizing him up. He had such an otherworldly appearance, yet retained features she was still helplessly drawn to. Ashley never made it a secret that she preferred larger, muscular men. Men who were determined and didn't take any bullshit. Usually, these were human men, but the Krogan exemplified all these traits to a whole nother level. "You're lucky I find you attractive." She whispered, before turning around and showing off her ass.

Wrex licked his lips, admiring the two perfectly round buttcheeks, only partially obscured by the small black thong Ashley had on. She bent over, hands on her knees, as if presenting her ass to him for inspection. "Much better now that I don't have armor covering, right? I bet you never would have expected me to be hiding something like this behind it." She said, wiggling her ass and letting her cheeks jiggle lightly on his quad.

"You're kidding yourself if you think your ass still doesn't stand out even when you have clothes on." Wrex teased. "But your ass does look much better now that it has room to breathe." Wrex snickered, giving one cheek a firm slap.

"Ah!" Ashley gasped, the pain stinging throughout her whole body. "You've been wanting to do that again since you slapped me in the corridor, huh?" Ashley smirked, beginning to gyrate her hips rhythmically. "And for your information, I do know my ass looks fantastic in whatever I wear, thank you very much." She bobbed her ass up and down, grinding it against Wrex's thighs, and slowly moving her way up to his crotch.

Wrex hissed with pleasure, feeling his boner swell painfully against his armor. He lifted one of his claws and snuck it under her thong, pulling on it then releasing it to snap against Ashley's skin. She bit her lip, hiding a moan. Ashley continued to shake her ass hypnotically, grinding against his crotch and sliding it up and down his lower stomach. Wrex placed both hands on her ass, squeezing it painfully till Ashley gasped.

"Too bad you dedicated your life to being a soldier, I can see you making a lot more money shaking your ass in clubs." Wrex snickered.

"Watch your mouth, Wrex. I might not have any weapons on me but I can still make you sorry for saying that if I wanted to." Ashley snapped back. Wrex huffed, continuing caressing the side of her hip. Her skin was so soft, it was amazing she didn't flinch under his touch. Wrex was never one for being gentle, but in that moment he felt he had to, as if Ashley would break if he was any rougher. Instead he savored the feeling of her softness, squeezing her flesh and rubbing her hips as she backed her ass up against him.

Wrex placed both sets of claws on each of Ashley's cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart. She had a nice, firm buttocks that was toned from years of training, yet still had a nice jiggle to it when he slapped it. Her supple skin turned red from his spank, and Ashley bit her lip to endure the pain.

"Heh, I knew you couldn't keep your hands off of me." Ashley grinned, whipping around to face Wrex. She took him by the chin, gazing into his beady eyes. Ashley planted another kiss on him, taking in a deep breath as she tasted Wrex's lips against hers. Kissing Wrex felt new and exciting, the inside of his mouth was like nothing she had ever experienced before. He tasted sour and sweet at the same time, the textured rivets on the inside of his cheek delighted her tongue. He was exotic and foreign, a puzzle she had to complete for her own satisfaction.

Ashley gasped when she released her mouth from his, catching her breath. "Alright Wrex, enough fooling around. I came back here for a reason." She slid her hands slowly down his armor, working to open up the compartments on the lower half. Out sprung Wrex's enormous erect cock, and Ashley was immediately struck by the strong, pungent smell radiating from it. She immediately covered her nose, gagging uncontrollably.

"I haven't bathed in a while." Wrex grunted.

"Yeah, I can see that." Ashley remarked, stunned by the smell.