Ass Effect: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might have to take a shit soon." Wrex spoke, breaking the silence. "Do you think your throat can handle more than just my cock?" He asked, slowly sliding his erection out of her pussy. It flopped out with an audible pop, covered in her juices.

Ashley panicked, she cautiously peeked behind her shoulder. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm asking if you're willing to be my toilet." Wrex said bluntly, standing high up above her. "I haven't taken a shit all day, and if you can swallow my cock, you'll be able to swallow my shit." He laughed, glaring down at her with a devious grin.

Ashley felt her heart skip a beat. She was entranced with his body odor and unabashed flatulence, but actual shit was not something she considered being a possibility tonight. She was conflicted, ultimately disgusted by the very idea. It was, simply put, the most degrading and vile thing she could picture being put through. Literally being reduced to a toilet, consuming feces, which would without a doubt be revolting, sounded preposterous to her. Her stomach churned at the thought of being objectified to such an extent, yet her clit was throbbing the more depraved her thought process turned.

The more she considered it, the more her face turned red.

She knew she was going to regret this.

"Alright, I'll do it." Ashley offered, ignoring her inner voice of reason and waving goodbye to any self respect she used to have. Wrex sneered with delight, his face twisted into an ugly, happy smile.

"That's what I thought, bitch." Wrex cackled. "Now lick my anus, it needs cleaning. I haven't washed it since..." Wrex faltered, genuinely forgetting. "Must have been centuries!" He laughed, setting his ass right next to Ashley's face. His monstrous ass was big enough to eclipse her whole head, and it emanated a terrible odor. She leaned forward and the smell stuck her like a bullet to the head. She shuddered, reconsidering her choice. Maybe she really couldn't go through with it.

Wrex then stretched his cheeks apart, exposing his dirty, slimy hole. Ashley grimaced, horrified by its appearance and smell. "Get to it, soldier." Wrex snickered. "Lick my hole and tell me how much you love the taste."

Ashley reluctantly opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. She contemplated everything, what she was about to do, but considering how far she had come, she had no dignity left to lose. Ashley placed the tip of her tongue right at the center of Wrex's anus, swirling it around. Immediately her eyes widened, the taste of his anus revolting her to her very core.

"Well? How's it taste?" Wrex teased her. "Go on, tell me how you can't get enough of my ass!"

"I...I love it." Ashley faltered, head woozy from the stench. "I love your ass, Wrex!" She gasped.

"Prove it." He ordered. "Show me just how much you love it. Put your tongue deep inside and tell me how much you love cleaning the dried turds from my hole."

Ashley gulped, hesitant to follow through. She plunged her tongue deep inside his anus, whining with disgust as she leaned forward and took in a deep sniff of his testicles. Wrex released his grip on his ass cheeks, letting them collapse in on Ashley's head. She was partially crushed by two large ass cheeks, both trapping her directly in front of his puckered hole.

"Heh, can't talk much like that, can you?" Wrex grunted, letting out a furiously loud fart right into Ashley. It lasted for a few seconds, and as it tapered off he let out a lengthy belch as well, patting his stomach. "Mmh. I needed that."

Ashley attempted to pry his cheeks off of her, instead spreading them for easier access to his hole. She circled her tongue around his opening, a hot puff of air quickly shooting out and assaulting her. Ashley gagged, her tongue stinging with the taste of his fart.

Wrex laughed uproariously, letting out several smaller farts in the process. "That's what I'm talking about! Eat my ass and sniff my farts, bitch!" Despite the rampant onslaught of farts, Ashley still willingly ate his ass, nose deep inside.

BllrlrlrlrlalLRLLRLLRLRLRLRLRLTLTLTLTLTTTT!!!!

Wrex laughed, getting all too much satisfaction from it. She definitely deserved a hundred more blasts to the face. "Suck on my ass, Ashley. I want you to swallow my farts whole." Wrex ordered. "Suck them right out of my ass and eat it!"

Ashley helplessly obeyed, wrapping her lips around Wex's anus and sucking on it. Her tongue explored deep inside his rectum as he let out a nasty fart, all of it going directly into her mouth. Ashley struggled to swallow it down, wincing on the pure concentrated fart taste. Wrex cackled loudly, more farts coming out of him as he did so.

Another fart bust out of Wrex's asshole, instantly transferring into Ashley's mouth. She struggled to choke it down, swallowing the foul gas. Wrex reached around and forced her head closer into his anus, rubbing her nose up and down his asscheeks. "That's it, get deeep in there, sweetheart."

Ashley moaned as she swallowed the fart whole, her eyes glazed over.

BRRRrrRrRRBPRPRRPRPPP!!!!

A bubbly set of farts erupted from Wrex's ass, Ashley was barely able to keep up with how many there were. Tears streaming down her eyes, Ashley helplessly moaned as she sucked on his ass.

"How are you holding up? Still sure you're willing to eat my shit? I can feel it coming!" Wrex warned Ashley with a grin on his face. "Speak now, or I let out my massive load into your mouth any moment."

Oh God, no-

"Yes, I can take it." Ashley gasped between long licks of his anus. "Go on, shit in my mouth, I'm ready." Ashley sucked hard, directly on Wrex's anus. The Krogan smirked.

"Get ready, bitch." Wrex hissed, forcing out the tip of a huge turd right into Ashley's mouth. She had her tongue pressed against his hole, and felt it expanding open. She licked the turd, cringing from the sour taste. The more it came out the wider it got, stretching Wrex's hole as it slid out of him. Wrex moaned with pleasure, the feeling of such a huge turd leaving him felt all too good. The pressure slowly left his stomach, and he sighed with tremendous relief as he felt the shit exiting his system.

As the turd expanded out of him he let out several greasy farts, each one helping push out the massive log of shit. "Hnngh!" Wrex grunted, bending over to help ease out the shit. He had been pretty backed up for a while, and it seemed to be all coming out at once right now. Soon the massive turd was halfway down her throat, Ashley helplessly sucking on the shit as it directly left his anus. With one final grunt, Wrex pushed the last of it out, completely filling Ashley's mouth with his shit.

PFFFFffFffFffffFFFFRrRRrrnrnRNNNRNRTT!!!!!

Wrex moaned, the very last of the shit exiting his bowels with one last fiery fart. Remains of Wrex's turd blasted all over Ashley's hair and face, successfully marking his territory. "Fuck, that felt good." Wrex remarked as he rubbed his stomach, a satisfied grin plastered on his face. He turned around to get a look at Ashley, who was struggling to swallow the copious amounts of shit in her mouth. "You look like you're enjoying your meal." He snickered.

"Mmph!" Ashley whined, forcing herself to swallow the entire turd whole. She cringed as it traveled down her throat, and she could feel it going all the way down. When she finally managed to swallow it all, Ashley shuddered, the smell and taste still affecting her.

"Hungry for more?" Wrex sneered down at her. "I bet you never thought you'd be willingly offering yourself up as a living toilet to a Krogan, huh?"

"I never pictured offering myself as a toilet to anyone, ever." Ashley sputtered, wiping brown streaks from her lips. "It was..definitely interesting." Ashley said, her pussy still wet and leaking. Her clit was throbbing, harder than before.

"So it wasn't too out of your comfort zone then?" Wrex teased.

"It was definitely not my comfort zone...but I would be up for it again." Ashley confessed.

"Great, I need to shit again. Open up!" Wrex ordered.

'He has even more shit after such a massive turd? How much shit am I going to eat tonight?!' Ashley panicked, with no time to react as Wrex shoved his ass right back into her face. He farted loudly on impact, blasting right into Ashley's unsuspecting face. Ashley gagged, trying her best to hold back bile from rising in her throat. Wrex reached behind and yanked her hair, forcing her head first right back into his anus. Her nose was lodged right in between his ass cheeks, tongue tasting the rotten core of his hole.

FFFfFfFfFffffFFFFRRRRRRRRRNRNNRNRRNPPPBPBPT!!!!

A sickly wet fart sprayed right into Ashley's face, she winced from the chemical smell. It ended up being a little too wet, and a splash of thick brown goo shot out of Wrex and into Ashley's mouth. She choked down the liquid diarrhea, whining as it stung her throat.

"Mm, that's the stuff." Wrex moaned nonchalantly, casually unleashing a river of shit into Ashley's mouth while she squirmed. "You make an excellent toilet, you know that?" Wrex mocked her. With all the shit Ashley talked, it was only natural that she enjoyed the special treatment he had in store for her. The first time she ever gave him an attitude, Wrex fantasized about doing just this to her, having her face wedged in his asshole and begging for more of his farts. "Don't forget to use that tongue to clean my asshole after I'm done shitting in your mouth like the toilet it is." Wrex said gruffly.

Ashley obeyed, licking up and down his ass crack to swallow as much of his shit as she could. As she worked to clean him up Wrex would casually let out hot, steamy farts, and naturally Ashley stuffed her nose deep inside his ass to get a big sniff. She whined loudly with pleasure, her cunt aching again with the need to be filled.

"You're a natural at this. I'm having trouble believing that this is your first time cleaning a man's ass. Did you used to do this back when you were in training to become a soldier?" Wrex egged her on, letting out a fart that curdled into a creamy wet shart. "That I would have paid to see!"

The feces was smashed onto her like a pie to the face, completely covering her head. Ashley had to pull away to breathe, spitting out large chunks of shit.

"Instead you're getting to do it to me for free..." She muttered.

Wrex chuckled and pushed her to the side, Ashley sputtering and trying to regain control of herself. She looked up, seeing Wrex hovering directly above her. "I'm not done with you just yet, Ashley." Wrex licked his lips. Wrex stood proudly above Ashley, his cock back to a throbbing, full length erection. He spread his legs, widening his stance so he could squat over at the perfect angle. He then let out a steamy brown waterfall of hot diarrhea, shooting downward and spraying all over Ashley's head. Her entire head was covered in another layer of creamy waste, her nostrils and even ears filled with shit.

She struggled to choke it all down, swallowing as much of the watery shit as she could. Meanwhile Wrex's stomach let out a loud gurgle, signaling another wave of shit about to come.

BLLRRRRRRRRNRNTNTTNT!

BRRRRNNNTNTNTNTNTTPTPPTP!

BRRPRPRPRPRPRPRPAPAPARPAPRPAP!!!!!

*Splurt!*

Liquid brown shit shot right out of Wrex's anus, loudly farting out of him at speeds previously thought impossible. Wrex let out a full belly laugh as he continued to fart out rancid, steaming shit directly into Ashley's face. "Take that, you bitch!" Wrex cackled. "Not so high and mighty now, huh?" Wrex never felt so vindicated and satisfied. He slammed his ass back down on her, putting pressure on her face with his full body weight. Ashley squirmed, unable to move or fight back.

He grinded his ass against her face roughly, spreading his shit up and down. Ashley moaned, the shit felt extremely hot, like it was burning her face. She lapped up as much as she could, tonguing Wrex's leaking anus and sucking shit directly from his hole.

"Mm, that's the spot." Wrex said. "Keep doing that. I want you to eat the shit right from my ass! I don't want you to spill a single drop!"

Ashley had no other choice but to obey his commands, sucking right on his puckered hole and swallowing shit directly out of it. Wrex let out a massive fart, spurting shit dramatically out and overflowing out of Ashley's mouth. Ashley could not believe the sheer amount of waste he was able to produce, copious amounts trickling down her neck. She was completely covered by his shit, her breasts and stomach coated in several thick layers of his feces.

While she eagerly wedged her nose in as far as she could into his asshole, Ashley still wanted more. She spread the shit further over her body, rubbing it against her nipples and spreading it downwards towards her legs. The smell revolted her in every way, yet she still craved more.

"Please," Ashley begged through ragged breaths. "I need more."

Wrex immediately farted out another solid log of shit, and Ashley quickly went to work. She sucked on the tip of the fat log, letting it fall right into her mouth. Ashley had her hands pressed against Wrex's asscheeks, desperate to take in as much of his shit as she could.

"That's right, moan for my shit like the whore you are." Wrex grunted, forcing out the remainder of the turd. It flopped downward, slapping Ashley right in the face. The giant, phallic shaped turd sat on her face, the majority of it still in her mouth. It covered her eyes, blinding her. As Ashley struggled to swallow it down, Wrex sat on her face again, further smashing more of his shit all over her. She clenched her eyes shut, but she could still feel the smell penetrating the very fiber of her being. The stench was so powerful, she wasn't sure how many showers she would need after this just to clean up.

Wrex gyrated his hips in a circular motion, rubbing his shit all over her face as he practically humped her nose. He could feel Ashley's small human nose trapped inside his anus, forced to smell in the very worst of his fumes. His balls sat heavy on her forehead, grime and sweat rubbing off on her as well. He had successfully marked her with his scent, and there was no way she would be able to forget him now that she had her face covered with his rotten essence.

Brrrnrnrnrnrnnttt!

With one final fart to the face, Wrex decided he was done for the night. "Alright bitch, lick my ass one last time. Make sure it's spotless." Ashley obliged, craning her neck and licking the unwashed insides of his ass. She choked down the remainder of any shit left behind, swallowing it all. "Good job, you did well for your first time." Wrex said with gruff satisfaction.

He picked himself up, any remaining shit falling from his ass and right onto Ashley's face. He stretched his arms above his head, tired from a long session. "We should do this again sometime." Wrex said, slowly putting his armor back on while Ashley wiped shit off of her face. She finally managed to free her eyes from the layer of shit, able to see again. She saw Wrex looking down on her.

"So? Think you can handle it?" He questioned.

Ashley felt her heart stop, she couldn't imagine doing all of it over again, yet at the same time she wanted to spend more time with Wrex regardless. "Yeah, maybe not for a while. I might need a month-long shower to get this all out of my hair." Ashley remarked, pulling the slime from her hair and looking at it with disgust.

"Any time you're in the mood to be my toilet again, just say the word. I always appreciate some alone time, heh." Wrex snickered, now completely dressed. He turned around and headed out, leaving Ashley by herself. "Get this mess cleaned up, I'm going to bed." He grunted.

"Hey- wait! You mean you aren't going to help?" Ashley stood up, panicked. "What do you expect me to do with all this?"

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. I gotta get some rest. Night, Ashley." Wrex said, exiting the cargo bay and leaving Ashley by herself.

"Damn bastard." Ashley muttered, staring at the huge mess before her. Cleaning it all up was one thing, but how the Hell was she going to make it to the showers while completely covered in shit and naked? It wasn't like she could waltz over while naked and covered in shit.

Ashley sighed, rolling up the tarp while reconsidering her taste in men.