Ass Effect: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it be a problem?" Wrex asked, holding back a laugh. Ashley looked absolutely disgusted and in awe of his cock at the same time. He wished he had a camera to capture the look on her face. Instead, he had to settle for enjoying the moment as it took place. He thrusted his hips forward, forcing his cock closer to Ashley. She shuddered, trying not to gag as the cock was forced closer to her face.

"I'm used to being around smelly aliens, this should be a walk in the park." Ashley replied with not too much confidence, taking his cock with both hands. If it was heavy enough that she needed both arms to support it, she wondered how she would be able to take a pounding with it.

Wrex's cock was long and thick, with pulsating veins and covered in a thin layer of grime. Smegma had built up around the tip of his cock, chunks of it lining his foreskin. Ashley's eyes watered, the smell penetrated her nostrils and made her feel bile rising in her throat. She groaned, feeling lightheaded.

"Have you ever washed yourself down here?" Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow up at Wrex.

"Can't remember." Wrex replied gruffly. "Why don't you clean it off before I fuck you with it?" He cackled. "Unless you want me to ram my dirty cock inside that tiny human cunt of yours first. Your choice."

Ashley scoffed, raising his cock to the side of her face. While the latter option didn't sound so bad, she couldn't keep her hands off of his cock. "It's so big..." She admired, biting her lip. She took in a deep sniff, embracing the vile smell. She felt her entire body convulse with disgust, but her curiosity got the better of her. She lunged forward, digging her nose deep into Wrex's crotch. "Mmmph!" Ashley moaned, blushing intensely. The smell overwhelmed her, his body heat and odor making her dizzy.

Wrex laughed, thrusting his hips forward into her while Ashley dove face first into his quad. He rubbed his grimy cock against her cheek, enjoying the feeling of her clean face being tainted by his cock. Wrex knew his smell was powerful enough to subdue most species, but Ashley was taking an affinity to it much quicker than expected. "That's it, worship that cock. Rub it all over your face and get used to the smell!"

Ashley's hands desperately shot down to finger herself as she took in deep sniffs from under Wrex's balls. His testicles were large, heavy sacs that emanated a repulsively thick musk. The smell was hypnotic, utterly captivating Ashley and causing her to go delirious. She took in countless overjoyed deep breaths, opening her mouth to swallow his odor. She then latched on to one of his oversized testicles, sucking on it passionately while she moaned. Wrex grunted, his cock throbbing painfully. The more she sucked on his balls, the more his cock swelled.

"You know just what I need, huh?" Wrex licked his lips. "I've needed a good cleaning down there for a while. I'm happy to see you're making yourself useful..."

He reached down and grabbed a fistful of brunette hair, yanking on Ashley as she moaned over his balls. She continued to suck on his testicle, eventually releasing it and licking it again, eventually tracing over to his next one. Ashley dug her nose deep in between Wrex's balls, sniffing the rankest part of his body, as close as she could get to his anus without directly touching it. She licked his taint, taking in the sour, bitter taste of week old sweat. As Ashley dragged her tongue up further, swirling it around Wrex's unlicked testicle, she could taste built up residue and dirt, unwashed grime and pure musk.

"Fuck." Wrex cursed, feeling heat pooling at the pit of his stomach. He stroked his aching cock, pumping it diligently as Ashley went to work. She was more eager than Wrex expected, leading him to believe she really did do this before. "You're good at this, can't believe you've been hiding a secret talent like this from me for so long."

Ashley brought the entire testicle into her mouth, sucking on it diligently while she made direct eye contact with him. She gave him a sly wink, sucking on his sweat sac like it was hard candy. Wrex pushed her head downwards, forcing her closer into his crotch. Ashly hungrily slurped up his dirty, grimy balls, moaning in tandem with Wrex. He yanked on her hair, causing Ashley to whine.

"You suck on my balls like you're starving for them." Wrex snickered, licking sharp teeth as he glared down at Ashley. He admired the sight of her head bobbing up and down as she lapped at his balls. "Keep it up and I might reward you later..." The type of reward was something Wrex was sure to surprise her. "Keep up the pace, I want to feel just how desperate you are for my cock and balls."

In truth, Ashley was desperate for the taste of them. The strong, built up smell and pungent taste made her delirious with pleasure, it was a sensation so intense she couldn't think straight, she was utterly fascinated by the extreme fetid nature of Wrex. Everything about his body was more than she could handle, and Ashley knew she wanted more. Dragging her nose across his erect cock, she sniffed all the way up to the tip. The aroma of smegma struck her, and Ashley immediately went in to suck on the tip, gently gliding his foreskin down and gorging herself on his cockhead. The massive tip took up all the space in her mouth, leaving little room.

"Yeah, that's it!" Wrex grunted passionately. "Clean the tip of my cock, don't leave anything unlicked. I want you to suck on it til you're addicted to the taste."

Ashley sucked hard, lapping up the chunky white accumulated smegma. "Mmh" She moaned, closing her eyes as she sucked in bliss. She swirled her tongue in a circular motion, tracing the sides of his cockhead. Sour, creamy smegma coated his foreskin and she sucked as passionately as she could to consume all of it. Ashley blinked away salty tears, ignoring the stinging sensation in her eyes. The smell was extremely potent, enough to make her tear up.

She struggled to swallow the bitter, vile smegma down her throat. It tasted awful, but she knew she was too far gone now. Swirling it around in her mouth, she managed to consume it all, swallowing it with a loud, disgusted gulp.

"Excellent work, soldier." Wrex sneered with delight, wrapping his claws tight with her hair. Seeing Ashley reduced to tears while she willingly sucked his cock was something he was sure to remember. He yanked Ashley down, forcing the entirety of his cock inside her. Ashley let out a muffled yelp, Wrex's cock gagging her. He eventually released his grip, leaving Ashley sputtering for air.

"A heads up would be appreciated next time." She scoffed, wiping away smudged eyeliner.

"My apologies." Wrex teased, caressing the back of her neck gently. He loved the look of her shocked face as he rammed his cock down her throat, and was tempted to do it again.

"You're not sorry, I know you got off on that." Ashley scoffed, grabbing his cock firmly. She gave Wrex a smirk before giving his cock a sudden tug, causing the Krogan to bite his lip and curse with pleasure. Pumping his cock up and down, Ashley's hand was effectively covered in precum and sweat. Her fingers effortlessly glided up and down his gargantuan cock, which made her hands seem child sized in comparison. She took special care to gently tickle the purple hued veins that wrapped around his cock like a maypole. Ashley smiled when she got the reaction from Wrex that she was aiming for.

"Fuck!" Wrex gasped, both of his claws tangled in Ashley's now messy hair. "Just put it in your mouth already, I can't wait any longer." He seethed.

Ashley licked her lips, a mischievous grin forming wider. She fully had him at her mercy, and she was more than happy to oblige his request. "You're so impatient..." She licked up and down the side of his cock, delicately lapping up any precum that was leaking from the tip.

Taking one final appreciative sniff of his cock, Ashley opened her mouth wide and slowly deepthroated his entire member. She gagged slightly, the massive length tickling the back of her throat and clogging her airways. Ashley took in a deep breath through her nose, the aroma still affecting her. In that moment all she could smell, taste, and see, was Wrex.

With a loud moan, Ashley bobbed her head up, sucking on Wrex's tip momentarily before going back down again. With one hand stroking her clit, she used her spare hand to massage his testicles, giving them a hearty squeeze as she slobbered over his cock.

"Mmh!" Ashley moaned with pleasure, eyes lowered into a lustful gaze. It tasted like nothing she had ever tasted before, and she was addicted immediately. She hungrily devoured his cock, gobbling down as much as she could while fondling his balls. The built up grime and sweat tasted awful, the odor making her dizzy and foggy headed. It was like something snapped in her, because at that moment all Ashley wanted was more.

She increased her speed, ramming his cock further into her throat. She choked on his meat, savoring the taste.

Stroking his cock while simultaneously sucking on it up and down, Ashley made it no secret how much she was enjoying it. She couldn't stop moaning wildly, hands gripped on his balls as she fondled them. Wrex smirked, thrusting his hips forward into her. Ashley gagged, then went right back to work. He never thought he would see Ashley like this, but the more she went on, the more he felt proud and invulnerable, like he had conquered her, and she was his willing slave.

Ashley let out a loud whine of pleasure, and a primal instinct inside Wrex kicked in. He forcefully grabbed her by the back of the head, completely taking control of her. He fucked right into her face, roughly cramming his cock deeper into her throat than before. Ashley choked, squeezing Wrex's thighs as he slammed into her face repeatedly. The Krogan let out a loud, uproarious groan of pleasure, letting his head fall back as he rammed himself into Ashley.

"Fuck, your mouth feels good." Wrex gasped, yanking her head closer to him. He forced her as close to him as possible, rubbing her nose against his quad. "Make yourself familiar, you'll be spending a lot of time worshiping my cock just like this for the rest of the night!" He snickered. With his entire cock submerged in her throat, Ashley could only barely breathe through her nose. Still, she took in several deep breaths and rubbed her nostrils against Wrex's unwashed skin. The smell and taste were both intoxicating.

As he fucked her face rapidly, she submissively allowed him to use her as he pleased, a willing participant in her own degradation.

Ashley went limp like a ragdoll, her body reverting to auto pilot as Wrex thrust continually into her. He throttled Ashley's entire body with every flex of his hips, balls slapping against her chin as he rammed into her face. Wrex's heavy balls reeked of musk, and it only made Ashley more horny. In turn she eagerly sniffed more, taking in the fumes emanating from his ball sac.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

His balls slapped her silly, heavy sacs hitting her as he rammed himself down her throat.

Wrex then let her go, instead placing her down on the floor. He quickly grabbed a dirty pillow laying by the side and placed it under her head. Ashley sighed as she relaxed on the pillow, grateful for a break. He hovered his ass right above her, his balls resting nicely on top of her nose. Ashley's eyes lit up, taken aback by just how heavy and huge his balls were, especially when they were right on her face. The thick smell penetrated her nostrils, and she involuntarily gagged on the stench.

"Ugh!" Ashley reacted, feeling sweat from Wrex's cock and balls trickle down her face. "You really need to consider taking a bath soon, Wrex. I might pass out." Ashley managed to gasp out. The smell was almost acidic, like a paralyzing agent. It also must have been some kind of aphrodisiac Ashley figured, considering how the bottom of her lingerie was soaking wet.

"That's what they all say." Wrex chuckled. "I know you like the smell." He plunged his cock right down Ashley's open mouth, catching her off guard. His balls slapped heavily against her face as he rammed his cock in. He took her by the chin, facefucking her as he sat on her face. He couldn't care less that she was exposed to both his anus and ball sack up close while he was fucking her mouth, the more she smelled of him the better. Wrex could already tell she was extremely affected by it, he could see her leaking through her panties from the view he had.

He humped her face, putting as much of his weight on to her before it would actually kill her. Ashley was pressed into the floor by Wrex's ass, completely under his control. In the midst of his balls slapping against her and using her mouth as a fuck toy, Wrex let out a loud, guttural groan. He relaxed his muscles as he sat on her, his gut churning from his previous meal. He carelessly untensed his rectum, letting out a long and airy fart right into Ashley's nose right as he was balls deep inside her throat. She obviously couldn't complain at the moment, so Wrex took it as a sign to continue.

Ashley thought it was a miracle that she didn't vomit immediately on the spot. It was an awful, rank smelling fart that blasted right into her with the force of a thousand suns. She reluctantly sniffed it, moaning uncontrollably. Her lower half spasmed, her cunt throbbing with desperation as the fart continued, lasting a total of 10 seconds. As it finished off Wrex let out a moan of relief, continuing on thrusting his cock down her throat like nothing had happened.

It smelled so bad, why the Hell did she want him to do it again? She couldn't even process that he was now rubbing his balls up and down her face, quietly laughing to himself in the process. Her neck was beginning to hurt with all the pressure being put on it, but Ashley couldn't do anything with him rapidly face humping her. She was utterly dominated by him, and ultimately that was her goal for the night. He was a millennia old battlemaster, of course she had to respect that. And under that respect laid the want to be conquered by someone exceptionally strong and worthy enough to be able to.

Wrex grabbed a hold of her legs, yanking them forward as he thrust his cock further into her mouth. He used his teeth to tear off the fabric protecting her pussy, spitting it out to the side. He licked the insides of her pussy, tasting her juices. Just as expected, she was wet and shaking with pleasure. Ashley gasped loudly, grinding her thighs together. Wrex smirked, pleased with the results. He continued to lick and tease at her, stroking the tip of his tongue under her clit.

Ashley whined with pleasure, mouth full of cock. She opened an eye to see Wrex's crusty anus staring right back at her. It puffed open quite suddenly, blasting Ashley directly in the face. Wrex laughed maniacally as the long, brassy fart blurted out of him. Ashley muffled a sound of both surprise and lust, her clit throbbing as he farted right in her face, his asshole right at her nose.

Brrrrrnrnnrnrnnnntnt

"Hnnnghh!" Wrex grunted loudly as he farted at the same time, ramming his cock continuously into Ashley. It felt incredible to let out farts while fucking her at the same time. He sped up, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth.The speed of his heartbeat increased, and Wrex let out a loud, snarling grunt as he came right down Ashley's throat, farting at the same time as his orgasm. He groaned, hugging Ashley's body tightly against his. He forced the entirety of his orgasm right down her throat, cum still bursting out of the tip of his cock. Cum was overflowing out of Ashley's mouth, as she struggled to keep it all down. To say it tasted awful would be an understatement. It was bitter and had an unpleasant, slimy consistency. It smelled just as bad as his farts, and yet the feeling of it sliding down her throat turned her on.

Wrex huffed as he exited Ashley, laying her legs down by the side. Ashley coughed up some cum, a majority of it pooled on the floor beside her. The cum that she could swallow sat heavy in her stomach, she could feel it still hot and fresh inside her. She should have expected such a massive load to come from a Krogan, after all.

Lightheaded from the rough fucking, Ashley was caught off guard when Wrex picked her up and changed her position. He placed her on all fours, ass high up against his crotch as he held her face down into the pillow. He pressed the tip of his cock against her wet cunt, and Ashley gasped, face flushed pink. Without further hesitation he slid his cock easily into her wet pussy, filling it up with its massive circumference. Ashley bit her lip and drool leaked down her lip as he pounded her into the floor, her face shoved deep into the pillow. It still smelled of Wrex's farts and musk, and Ashley happily accepted her new position.

Wrex grunted and roared as he fucked into her doggy style, giving Ashley's ass a firm smack. Ashley whined, feeling herself being filled by his cock felt incredible. She had to catch her breath as he fucked against her, ramming her against the floor with all his might. Ashley panted, tongue hanging out as he slammed into her repeatedly.

"Ah! You're going so fast!" Ashley whined. She could feel her whole body trembling, nearly on the verge of orgasmic bliss.

"I hope your tiny little human pussy can handle my cum" Wrex grunted, working up quite a sweat as he fucked her. His entire body stunk, Ashley noted. Even his tendril like hands smelled like sweat as he grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. He gyrated his hips rhythmically, grunting loudly as he fucked Ashley with all the passion he could muster. His girthy cock slammed inside her aching pussy, just barely brushing against her shaking clit as he thrusted in and out.

Ashley moaned loudly, tears of joy and overstimulation staining the pillow. She squeezed her thighs together, clenching herself as tightly around Wrex's cock as possible. "Please!" She begged. "More!" She was desperate for his cock to fill her completely, to feel his fullness inside her.

Wrex was eager to oblige, ramming his entire length inside of her cunt. Ashley gasped, letting out a high pitched whine. Her cunt stretched as he further forced himself inside of her, filling her up completely. Ashley was reduced to a blushing, sputtering mess as he grinded his balls against her pussy, humping her with his entire cock still inside her. She could feel his testicles crushed between him and her pussy, and Wrex sneered with delight when he felt the pressure being built up.

Ashley squirmed, so close to orgasm. She could hear Wrex's loud grunts and growls as he rammed into her from behind. She felt droplets of saliva spray on her back as he snarled, making a loud, animalistic howl as he came inside of Ashley a second time. As he thrust forward one final time, buckets of cum burst out of Wrex and right into Ashley, filling the deepest part of her cunt with his fluid. It felt hot inside of her, and while Wrex squeezed her thighs while his cock spasmed from an erection to softness, she felt herself helplessly grinding against him, aching for more.

Ashley backed her ass up against him, grinding against his balls, desperate to pull more of his cock inside of her. With one final thrust from both Ashley and Wrex, she felt her cunt spasm out of control, contracting and squeezing his cock tightly. Ashley cried out, tears rolling down her face as she orgasmed, clenching the pillow tightly.

The two of them lay there in that position, Wrex's cock still deep inside Ashley's cunt as she lay on all fours. Ashley felt exhausted, barely able to catch her breath. Even with his cock softened, it still felt huge inside of her. She might have bitten off more than she could chew with Wrex, but that didn't change the fact she was enjoying it all too much. Wrex huffed, ready for more action immediately. Despite his old age he still had excellent stamina. With all that moving around, Wrex felt worked up. He was doing quite a bit of moving, and he could tell his bowels shifted as a result. His stomach growled, loud enough to cause an echo in the room.