Ass Magic

Story Info
Two former high-school jocks attend a special magic show.
7.5k words
4.15
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"Ass Magic"

SHORT STORY

The International Adult Entertainment Expo was bustling with life — company and clientele alike. It was quite the spectacle: eighteen-plus and tightly-controlled. No phones. No cameras. No recording devices of any kind. Privacy was important to the venue and its current inhabitants.

The Expo was the last place you'd want to see a couple of troublemakers. Alas, two former high-school jocks had taken it upon themselves to bluff their way inside. Their looks helped — chiselled, athletic. They drew a few lurid stares as they went about their business, strolling the aisles of the convention centre.

"Dude," said one, a tall tiger with faded stripes, more grey than solid black, "well done on gettin' past the security."

"Easy peasy," the other replied. He was a puma, shorter than his friend but no less dashing. "I gotta knack for foolin' bouncers. This is just, like, the next step up from that."

They travelled through a section of adult artwork — paintings, boudoir and elegant. Digital and physical productions. That kind of stuff didn't excite them, not like videos. And speaking of...

"Hey, dude, look!" The puma's attention was drawn to where his tiger friend was pointing. "That's Cassie K!"

"No shit! Fuck, she looks even hotter in person,"

Swooning over one of their favourite porn stars standing half-a-hall away, the pair really got into the mood of the event. There was some seriously sexy stuff on display, and they danced among the crowd, weaving and winding, to soak in everything. They even got a few compliments on their looks — the product of meticulous gym regimens. For the two of them, they were in heaven. Every hot-blooded males fantasy. At least, every real male's fantasy. None of that pathetic 'feelings' shit.

"Hey yo, think we might score?"

"Dan," the puma whispered, "don't jinx it. We've only been here an hour, let the hotties come to us, yeah?"

Dan, turning away for one moment, noticed something far away. Something that piqued not his sexual interest, but curiosity. "Mike," he said, keeping his voice low.

"Mike?" He turned around, his friend nowhere to be seen. "Mike?" he called out again, this time louder. The bustling crowd chose not to pass comment, so he assumed he wasn't being too disruptive. Like he cared anyway — only reason he was being careful was because they'd get found out, and thrown out...

"Dan, over here!" came the voice of his buddy from afar. Dan's ears twitched as he tried to get a read on the signal. He found it, several stalls over. Arriving over there he saw Mike chatting confidently with a busty lynx, clad in a tight-fitting bikini. The guy was pulling all his speciality moves, and they seemed to be working on her. Interrupting his seduction routine, Dan spoke up: "hey, uh, Mike — what's up?"

"Dan, meet Cindy," he said proudly, face beaming with smugness. The puma was no stranger to that name. Cindy Rayez. A fan favourite of Mike's.

"Hi Dan, your strapping friend Mike was just sweet-talkin' the pants off me!" she tittered, her chest shaking with each constrained laugh.

"Well," Mike growled, "your pants are already off...just gotta slide that pretty lil' thong of yours, and we're good to go."

Cindy giggled again. Dan, against his better wishes to score a threesome with a smoking-hot porn star, decided to drag Mike away from his impending conquest. "Listen, buddy, I gotta show you something."

"Dude? The fuck?" he whispered angrily in response, glaring at the puma. "It's Cindy Rayez! Are you blind?"

"No, I'm not. But you gotta see this — I mean it. We can pick up chicks later."

"Chicks...bruh...Cindy Rayez!"

"Look, just come on!" Dan pulled Mike's arm, leading him through the crowd. Cindy waved to the unfortunate feline, who looked over his shoulder and responded in kind. Shit, he thought, there goes my chance...

"This better be good."

"Oh, if I'm right about this it'll be the highlight of the day."

* * *

Eventually, on the other side of the convention hall, a sign hove into view. It stood beside an entrance to an annex. Two scantily-clad mice in glittering costumes checked folks' tickets and let them inside. The glamorous gals dressed like magician's assistants, a fact reinforced by the title of the apparent show — shining in bright gold letters in a gaudy font:

Ass Magic

"Sounds gay."

"Yeah sure whatever, I didn't drag you here to complain."

"So what is it you want to show me?" Mike asked, looking around. Some of the surrounding stalls at the entryway contained more advertising for the show. "Some kinda burlesque thing, right? Magic-themed?"

"Not that bit," Dan hurriedly replied, "look!" He gestured to another part of the wall, behind the mouse attendants, where some images of the show were on display. Pictures taken of prior performances.

Mike scratched his head. "What?"

"Look!" Dan said, as loud and emphatically as he could before causing a scene.

"Look at what?"

The tiger swiped his friend's head, smacking the back of it. "Look at that picture over there and tell me that's not Adam."

His eyes widened after studying the image. "Holy shit! You're right!"

Beneath the mask of the presenter pictured, obscuring half of the face, the sight of a former classmate was clear as day. The sequinned suit the figure wore didn't prevent them from seeing straight through it. It was him. No doubt.

"Adam? That queer little nerd?"

"He ain't shy about the 'queer' part anymore, looks like."

"Suuurrreee...that's why he's got a mask on."

"Wait, do you think no-one else knows?"

"Yeah, I kinda do. Would've heard of this faggy bitch's show otherwise."

"C'mon," Dan said, nudging Mike's elbow. "Wanna take a look?"

"Seriously? Dude, stop acting so interested..."

"Hey! I'm not fuckin' around. How fuckin' funny d'ya think this could be? He takes one look at the crowd and sees two of his old 'friends' from school sitting right there! Little pussy won't be able to handle it!" They bounced ideas between themselves about how they could heckle, or glare menacingly at the star performer; some of these suggestions stuck in their minds, but they decided to play it by ear and put anything majorly attention-grabbing to one side.

"Yeah...yeah! Let's try an' fuck with him." The two burly felines grinned and congratulate each other on their excellent scheming. Dan approached one of the dressed-up mice, speaking softly: "uh, excuse me ma'am — how do you get in to see the show?"

"Oh, that's no problem, tickets can be bought right here!" She practically jumped for joy, seeing more customers arrive. "Seven dollars a head."

They looked at each other. "Okay then." Forking over the cash, they purchased two tickets to the next showing of 'Ass Magic'.

The mouse smiled. "He's really fun to watch (and very...sexy)! Enjoy."

Suppressing their sniggering, they bit down on their lips as the curtained entrance peeled back to reveal a stage and audience seating. Sensual dioramas flanked the stage, spreading out to the ceiling and side walls. Women and men in exotic poses. Entwined. Entranced. The production values and set design were stellar, a fact they were forced to admit.

Mike and Dan took their seats. One of them noticed a camera and film crew some ways away. "Dude," they whispered, "we have to get a recording. No-one'll believe us otherwise."

"We got the money, so why not? Beats sneaking our phones out and filmin' ourselves."

"Shush, it's about to start..."

* * *

The show's introduction was a menagerie of mystique and male beauty. A low fog descended, spilling over the stage as the lights turned off. It danced and coiled in the air — wisps of scented cloud streaking from seat-to-seat, perfumed tendrils swirling 'round peoples' heads...blanketing their field of vision with white-grey clouds. Beams of stage-light shone through the mist. Bright, piercing rays, spreading from a narrow cone to a broad circular patch projected onto the audience as they travelled the length and breadth of the makeshift theatre. Humming could be heard in the background as a sultry female voice declared that the show had begun.

Mike and Dan huddled in their seats, bursting with excitement. Neither knew what to expect — but they knew they'd never forget it...

Three figures rose from the mist on the stage. As spotlights traversed the gloom their rays glittered and reflected off of the figures' costumes. Dropping low, falling to a kneeling pose, they disappeared. The audience craned their necks forward, inching as much as they could to catch a glimpse of the vanishing performers.

As the fog settled, and dissipated over the course of several seconds, the background music swelled from a sensual hum to something more clear, more audible. A warm melody, laced with teasing overtones.

The stage cleared. It was empty. People looked around. There wasn't enough time for anyone to run offstage in the seconds it took for the fog to fade away. There were murmurings amongst those present. Ideas flew back-and-forth. The two jocks overheard someone mention that they'd seen the show before, and that this was the start of their magic trickery. "I guess Adam's actually good at this shit," Mike said to Dan in a tense whisper. His friend nodded, then returned to scouring the stage for any change in scene.

Hairs stood on end. The place was eerily quiet.

Very soon the talking subsided; the audience wasn't in the mood to interrupt.

"WELCOME!!"

Mike and Dan nearly leapt out of their hides when the audience member in the row behind them — two seats to the right — burst out of their chair and threw off the heavy coat he was wearing. Shining brightly as every light in the house turned their gaze toward him, the pair saw a familiar five-foot figure. Oh shit dude, one of them mouthed, he's right over there!

Adam — known only to the rest of the audience as the 'Magician' — stepped through the crowded row of seats, gesturing and smiling as a round of applause rose all around. It reached thunderous heights, and silenced itself as soon as he raised a hand. Mike and Dan tilted forwards in their seats to watch their host and chief performer make his way down to the stage. Evidently, the rest of their row had the same idea. Each person leaned, craned, and shifted in their seats to see him — though many with thirstier intentions than the shocked jocks.

Shocked, you ask? Well...they had an inkling of what to expect, but...

Adam sauntered into the aisle, his small body wrapped in a twin-tailed jacket. It neatly split just above his waist, and its ends swished as he walked — his brown tail amongst them. Beneath it an emerald-gold glimmer seduced nearby watchers, a thin G-string swept up between his fluffy ass cheeks, reflecting the stage-light. As he walked, he paused to twirl. To Mike and Dan his front was briefly visible, but no less risque. Buttons on his jacket were undone, leaving the purple-hued cloth to separate across his chest and torso. His chest was bare, clothed only by the gold trim of his jacket as it was thrown about wildly. A small piercing in his belly shone also, its tail-like trickle of beads shivering at the slightest motion of its owner's body. Matching his rear, the front portion of his thong was no less skimpy. Nestling a soft bulge, it drew many eager eyes away from his face for what fleeting seconds they were privy to it. Not that there was anything wrong with his face, as the two jocks would discover once they could seal their mouths shut after having them hang agape for far too long...

His pointed ears held in place a tiny feathered array one might call a hat — or perhaps a headdress. It was similarly sequined and seductively fashioned, at least to those who had an interest in soft, delicate males. But what really caught the eye was the mask. Two deep, sweeping halves covered the upper cheek, nose, and brow, terminating in a split/frayed end on both sides. It seemed to be held in place by...well...magic, as no straps or strings or adhesive spots were sighted. Mike and Dan looked away, having seen enough by now. Undeterred, Adam surveyed the crowd; studying who, what, and where.

By this point in time the other two performers had revealed themselves, springing from amongst the audience and surprising many, who swore they saw ordinary attendees sitting there moments ago. They too moved towards the stage, joining Adam. Two female rabbits, white as snow. Their masks were simpler, lesser...but that didn't harm their looks. Bodies bound in bead-lined bikinis. Soft fur and long ears. Big, buck-toothed smiles.

Now this is something to stare at, thought the rowdy males.

Mike licked his lips. He couldn't help it, and wasn't sure if it was the dryness of the air or the babes on display that forced him to concede to his tongue's wants. Dan scratched his leg, nudging forward on his seat as a tightness formed in his pants. Fuck dude, he wanted to tell his friend, maybe we'll enjoy this, huh?

The very camp and scantily-clad Magician took each girl underarm, leading them up a handful of rungs onto the stage. Each of them took a step in tandem, making each motion of their hips as sensual as possible. Two cotton-white pom-poms bobbed side-to-side, sandwiching a coiling brown tail. Tight clothing pinched cheeks and squeezed curves. In the targeted light every smooth, flowing motion was amplified, the audience drinking in every sweet second.

"I can't believe he's actually doing this shit," whispered Dan.

"I know, right?" Mike strained as the rabbit girls turned to face the onlooking crowd, his dick tickled by their forms and features. "I can't believe he's got girls this hot to help him!"

"Yeah...weird, isn't it? Does he do the whole 'gay best friend' bit as well?"

"Who knows bruh. Shut up and let's see what he starts doin'."

Both big cats made an effort to keep their mouths shut and watch, safe in the knowledge that only they knew about dear old Adam's professional escapades. It would be worth it just to see him realise just who they were...

* * *

The performance progressed at a steady pace, starting with simple tricks and illusions you might find in an ordinary magic show. Card tricks, disappearing objects, a hidden dove — that sort of thing. The only 'adult' quality to events thus far was the performer's attire and their movements, designed to be sensual — lithe bodies twisting and sliding against one another. The women were still the focus of Mike and Dan's lust, the pair ignoring the details of most of the act. Adam was slowly falling by the wayside, despite the whole purpose of their attendance being to score something embarrassing about an old classmate.

"Thank you ladies," Adam purred as his two assistants took a bow, "I'll need both of you to prepare for our next illusion." With that, he dismissed the two bunnies. They scooted offstage, leaving him standing alone on an empty stage. The only furnishing a small table to one side, which was quickly spirited away by a stagehand dressed in solid black.

The audience held their breath.

"I take it you've all enjoyed our performance so far?" he asked, hearing a hushed chorus of agreement. Adam smiled. His mask flashed as the lights skipped across to stage right. An anonymous, black-clad helper brought out a normal-sized top hat. Nothing untoward about it at all. Adam took it, showed it to the audience, verifying that it was as normal as could be.

"Let's change things up a bit," he said, "I know what kinda show this is, and what you lovely, lovely audience members want." A random person hooted. "I've been teasing you thus far, I'm afraid to admit. Giving you something mundane. Ordinary." He turned, back facing the crowd. His left leg rested, and Adam placed all his weight on his right, increasing the tautness of his rear. After a flick of his tail, he slapped a hand onto his ass, running it down his thigh. "You all want something...much more entertaining..."

He swivelled back around, standing straight while holding the hat in both hands. As the audience watched, he slowly, seductively, glided his fingers across the brim. Over and under, plunging his arm into the hat — far beyond what was possible. He grimaced, and pretended to struggle. He appeared to be stuck. Trying to pull something out of the hat.

Mike and Dan, meanwhile, were mostly tuned out. They were feeling time drag on, terminally bored by the sheer length of the show, and the tonne of adulation by the surrounding audience only encouraged the show to keep on going. They cursed the lack of pretty women onstage. It would all be worth it, they consoled themselves, just to make Adam squirm.

Once they had a copy of tonight's show, they were golden. Show it to some friends, some like-minded dudebros, and let the bullying begin all over again!

The Magician was busy carrying out his trick — feigning difficulty removing whatever it was out of the top hat. Suddenly, he roared...and a puffy white blur exploded from the rim of the hat, rapidly expanding into a person.

The two felines shot bolt upright, their attention restored.

One of the white rabbit assistants, buck naked, landed on her large feet to the sheer surprise of everyone watching. She clutched her breasts and placed a hand over her groin, acting shocked and distraught. Adam gestured to his lovely assistant as the crowed 'ooh-ed' and 'aah-ed', basking in the glory of their cries.

Only a gay guy could do that without popping a boner in front of everyone, Dan thought. But...how the fuck did he do it!?

"Dan," Mike said, his eyes darting between the stage and his friend, "he's really good. Like...really fuckin' good!"

"Shut up — I know! Just watch 'til the end and buy a recording."

Dan fumed. He thought Mike might be having the same thoughts. Not good thoughts — awkward ones. The show was too well-put-together, too competent...and too god-damned sexy to really make it humiliating. What would someone say when they showed them it? 'Wow, that's hot'?

What good was making all of this known if nobody was going to focus on Adam?

The nude rabbit smirked as her faux-surprise turned to knowing glee. Adam handed her the top hat, still miraculously in one piece after unleashing a full-sized person from its narrow confines. She took it gladly, using it to shield her privates from view. The audience groaned, but this had been anticipated. She winked and turned to the side, the outline of her curves presented to everyone. The thickness of her thighs, supporting a round ass and puffy tail, the arced contour of her back as one's gaze traversed upwards. Her pretty smile, and generous cleavage barely-constrained by her free arm. The music changed, and she began a short burlesque routine.

Cheers rang through the hall. Yet Dan couldn't hear them. He sat, rigid. Fighting the sensations surging through his junk. Mike wasn't as bad as his fellow feline. The puma watched with interest as the bunny gyrated around Adam. Her fluffy form flowed around him. He responded gracefully, guiding his own body to accommodate her movement. Occasionally, he acted unwilling — a subtle joke to the audience about his own preferences — and she strove to excite him. Their heads touched, mouths apart, and broke away. She coiled around his body, the true extent of her nudity kept at bay by the deft placement of Adam's own figure.

Mouths watered among the audience members, and as the erotic display came to an end there were many demands uttered by the silent, sultry stares of the crowd.

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers